Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Militiamen occupy U.S. national parks building in Oregon      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 176
Sore looser Militiamen set booby traps at the Oregon reservePage 8 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
They were trying to make things better for their families, weren"t they?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 177
Sore looser Militiamen set booby traps at the Oregon reserve
Posted: 2/13/2016 2:05:39 PM

They were trying to make things better for their families, weren"t they?

Yes... you are right... I'm certain that their families... are MUCH better off without them... Usually that isn't the case... when you get yourself thrown in jail... but in these morons' cases... well... you get the point I'm sure...

And... I imagine the Finicum family... is best off of all... Now they can FINALLY have... a decent family Thanksgiving or Christmas... without the "crazy relative" there... to make everyone miserable... I would say it is "win-win" for that family...
 deetristate
Msg: 178
Posted: 2/13/2016 2:11:14 PM
Amazing how liberals only use that line for illegals. Responded just as I expected.Ha.
And it continues below. Well. . . .tactic #7- feign ignorance of something I previously addressed. Anyway . . .

It was smooth to arrest that 75 year old at the airport. (Even I didn't agree with his refusing to pay for grazing but that is a completely different issue from what brought about the Oregon standoff, which is mostly about the feds taking land to give to private co.s. like for oil and gas,e tc.

See the Berkeley study about BLM if you are interested.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 179
Posted: 2/13/2016 2:21:27 PM

Amazing how liberals only use that line for illegals. Responded just as I expected.

And what "line" would that be...?

I ask because... well... the only reference to "illegals" in this is... the "militia"... being thrown in jail... or shot...

Surely you are bright enough to grasp that... It can't be COMPLETELY dark under that hair... can it...?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 180
Posted: 2/13/2016 4:09:43 PM

And it continues below. Well. . . .

Still unable to answer that question... I see...

And what "line" would that be... again...?

tactic #7- feign ignorance of something I previously addressed. Anyway . . .

Clearly... my hopes for your "brightness"... were thoroughly unfounded... One would have to be "dumb as a stump"... also known as a "stupid fvck"... not to be able to answer such a simple question...

And... What "line" would that be... again...?
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 181
Posted: 2/13/2016 4:15:36 PM
Now, you just being maliciously rude...punks like you are the first to hit and run...when she comes back and goes off on your sorry azz...there you go calling her " Angry "...and claiming you're being attacked...GTFOH....
 sundownertoo
Msg: 182
Posted: 2/13/2016 5:10:16 PM
They must have run out of beer and frozen pizza. Plus I'm sure they've run out of tall tales to brag about. All children get tired of summer camp and want to go home.
 deetristate
Msg: 183
Posted: 2/14/2016 3:38:12 AM
Onyx. After a while it becomes like hotel transylvania . blah blah blah from a few of these folks.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7-rroGskFnE

And often you just let what they say stand for nothing on its own.
-------;;;;;;
The militia men have gotten quiet in planning or intimidated, both don't bode well. It is like trying to put a lid on a volcano or shaking a soda. Once the lid comes off . . .
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 184
Posted: 2/14/2016 6:10:52 AM
I'm trying to learn how to do that, but you know us New Yorkers...we ain't putting up with it, especially from some jughead speaking out of turn.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 185
Posted: 2/18/2016 10:01:17 PM
This is the best explicated writing I've seen on the subject. Gorgeous writing.

https://www.hcn.org/articles/malheur-occupation-oregon-ammon-bundy-public-lands-essay
 deetristate
Msg: 186
Posted: 2/19/2016 3:37:55 AM
another take:

"""""""(a4) By the 1990’s the Hammonds were one of the very few ranchers that still owned private property adjacent to the refuge. Susie Hammond in an effort to make sense of what was going on began compiling fact about the refuge. In a hidden public record she found a study that was done by the FWS in 1975. The study showed that the “no use” policies of the FWS on the refuge were causing the wildlife to leave the refuge and move to private property. The study showed that the private property adjacent to the Malheur Wildlife Refuge produced 4 times more ducks and geese than the refuge did. It also showed that the migrating birds were 13 times more likely to land on private property than on the refuge. When Susie brought this to the attention of the FWS and refuge personnel, she and her family became the subjects of a long train of abuses and corruptions.
(b) In the early 1990’s the Hammonds filed on a livestock water source and obtained a deed for the water right from the State of Oregon. When the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and US Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) found out that the Hammonds obtained new water rights near the Malhuer Wildlife Refuge, they were agitated and became belligerent and vindictive towards the Hammonds. The US Fish and Wildlife Service challenged the Hammonds right to the water in an Oregon State Circuit Court. The court found that the Hammonds legally obtained rights to the water in accordance to State law and therefore the use of the water belongs to the Hammonds.*
(c) In August 1994 the BLM & FWS illegally began building a fence around the Hammonds water source. Owning the water rights and knowing that their cattle relied on that water source daily, the Hammonds tried to stop the building of the fence. The BLM & FWS called the Harney County Sheriff department and had Dwight Hammond (Father) arrested and charged with “disturbing and interfering with” federal officials or federal contractors (two counts, each a felony). He spent one night in the Deschutes County Jail in Bend, and a second night behind bars in Portland before he was hauled before a federal magistrate and released without bail. A hearing on the charges was postponed and the federal judge never set another date.
(d) The FWS also began restricting access to upper pieces of the Hammond’s private property. In order to get to the upper part of the Hammond’s ranch they had to go on a road that went through the Malhuer Wildlife Refuge. The FWS began barricading the road and threatening the Hammonds if they drove through it. The Hammonds removed the barricades and gates and continued to use their right of access. The road was proven later to be owned by the County of Harney. This further enraged the BLM & FWS.
(e) Shortly after the road & water disputes, the BLM & FWS arbitrarily revoked the Hammond’s upper grazing permit without any given cause, court proceeding or court ruling. As a traditional “fence out state”, Oregon requires no obligation on the part of an owner to keep his or her livestock within a fence or to maintain control over the movement of the livestock. The Hammonds intended to still use their private property for grazing. However, they were informed that a federal judge ruled, in a federal court, that the federal government did not have to observe the Oregon fence out law. “Those laws are for the people, not for them”.
(f) The Hammonds were forced to either build and maintain miles of fences or be restricted from the use of their private property. Cutting their ranch almost in half, they could not afford to fence the land, so the cattle were removed.""""""

21stecntury
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 187
Posted: 2/19/2016 1:19:16 PM
Bundy Ranch: Facts & Events in the Hammond Case
bundyranch.blogspot.com/2015/11/facts-events-in-hammond-case.html
Nov 12, 2015 - “Those laws are for the people, not for them”. (f) The Hammonds were forced to either build and maintain miles of fences or be restricted from the use of their private property. Cutting their ranch in almost half, they could not ...
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 188
Posted: 2/19/2016 1:36:27 PM
They also completely polluted the whole area with human excrement.
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 189
Posted: 2/19/2016 1:56:44 PM
"Bundy Ranch: Facts & Events in the Hammond Case
bundyranch.blogspot.com/2015/11/facts-events-in-hammond-case.html"

Bundy facts and events! As told by a blogger. That's rich!
 FGRN83
Msg: 190
Gubmint agents kill man with hands up
Posted: 2/20/2016 9:36:56 AM
You know you are a whore for obongo when you surrport his killing .
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 191
Posted: 2/20/2016 10:50:53 AM
"You know you are a whore for obongo when you surrport his killing .

Is that klan-speak?

I know this won't offend you, but it should.
 8inscrew
Msg: 192
Agents kill man with hands up
Posted: 3/14/2016 8:58:11 AM
Cell phone footage from inside the truck.
Synced with the aerial vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWLHiU8gYWY

Interesting?

Now watch him exit the truck in slow motion...
he has his hands in the air when the shooting starts.
Rear driver side window is shot out with his hands in the air.

He was not allowed to surrender.

No wonder he looked confused. Hands up, trying to surrender so the others aren't killed in a hail of bullets.
They open fire anyways? What?

Pretty tough old guy... telling a bunch of armed men off like that. He was going to talk with the sheriff.

Leos are declaring "no quarter"?
Article 23 (d) 1907 Hague convention.
They were declared domestic terrorists. War on terror.
They fired on a surrendered man. An American. Oregon.

Rather than find themselves at fault... they release the videos.
Show us what the new standard of justice and just who gets to decide your fate.

This is a travesty of justice.

Sure the old guy seemed like a curmudgeon. But he made no threats in the 12 minutes prior to his execution.

They were protesting the federal government.
Who it appears has no respect for citizens due process...

Vvvv this thread is not about everyone else LEOs kill. Skin color makes no difference to me.
Everyone they execute is a victim, regardless of their "ethnicity".
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 193
Posted: 3/14/2016 9:23:22 AM
so all upset about this, but not so much about the black kid shot in the back from 30 feet away as he passed by a cop car? or the black guy shot in the back by a cop who then planted a knife on him ( captured by bystander video).
what´s the big difference, besides skin tone..and the guy in Oregon wanted a fight while the others did not?
 Onyx49
Msg: 194
Posted: 3/14/2016 11:29:11 AM
Okay...I'll cut the cake on this......Why are people...specifically White people not in the streets protesting ?
Yeah, they were wrong for taking over that park...but other then trespassing, over simple vandalism...what beef did the government have.

They murdered that man, it reminded me of the way my grandpa use to gun down wild hogs in Texas, when they got on his property...with extreme prejudice and hatred....
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 195
Militiamen occupy U.S. national parks building in Oregon
Posted: 3/14/2016 11:44:50 AM

Cell phone footage from inside the truck.
Synced with the aerial vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWLHiU8gYWY

Interesting?

Interesting... in the sense... that it appears even more like... suicide by cop... especially with the audio added...

Sounds to me like... he wanted... to "take one for the cause"... and did what he had to... to make it happen...

Or... possibly... he felt ordinary laws... didn't apply to him... and did what he had to... to make them prove otherwise...
 deetristate
Msg: 196
Posted: 3/14/2016 1:22:47 PM
I also wondered why there was no protesting. But I realized....

It is like a Rorschach test. Both extreme libs and extreme cons make excuses for unnecessarily killing a Person they think is in the other camp.

Neither killing is OK.

HalftimeDad
Msg: 197
Posted: 3/14/2016 1:45:38 PM
I got the sense that the FBI was trying very hard to avoid violence in how they planned an executed the arrest. They even videoed everything and released the video quickly.

I expressed sadness in this thread that a man had died. I just don't think this was a case of over zealous officers. They knew how they handled this would come under very close scrutiny - Hell, that's why they were so hands-off and cautious throughout the occupation.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 198
Posted: 3/14/2016 1:46:15 PM

It is like a Rorschach test. Both extreme libs and extreme cons make excuses for unnecessarily killing a Person they think is in the other camp.

Who said anything about "justified"...?

Certainly Finicum... reads or watches the news... doesn't he...? I would assume so...

Did he really believe... that with the current state of policing... and police powers... in the US... that his clearly provocative behaviour... WOULDN'T trigger... a typical police response...? I have strong doubts about that...

No... the video tells me... he knew exactly what he was doing... and did it with deliberate intent... to provoke a response... he knew to be a near certainty...

And he doesn't even have the excuse... of impaired judgement... or provocation... to rely on... as he was clearly the one... doing the provoking... from the very start... including... at the first roadblock...

Neither killing is OK.

No they are not...

But I'm not about to excuse... Finicum... from his clearly deliberate actions... without provocation... especially considering... he can't even claim "impaired judgement"...

This is a confluence of... poor police methods... and "braindead" acts of deliberate provocation...
 BBEisBack
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2016 6:14:20 PM
Well surprise, surprise.....

Not Guilty verdict......

VVV or maybe were did they find the Prosecuting Attorneys?
From what I'm reading, they didn't present a very compelling case...
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 200
Posted: 10/27/2016 6:16:54 PM
Yeah. That's pretty damned crazy. Gotta wonder where they found those jurors.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Militiamen occupy U.S. national parks building in Oregon