Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > YAPR (yet another profile review)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LoveActuarially
Msg: 26
view profile
History
YAPR (yet another profile review)Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Good point - because the restrictions I have now are those I'd rather not date anyway. So 0 opportunity cost - if I'm wrong, nothing lost.
 ScooterSB
Msg: 27
view profile
History
YAPR (yet another profile review)
Posted: 1/26/2016 6:11:37 AM
So if a smart, fun, sexy, cute, witty, intelligent, caring 36 year old wanted to message you just to say hi and maybe ask you out, you wouldn't want that?

Headline is a miss quote, don't know if that's deliberate or not.

Could do with a picture of you dress smart and looking your best to show women what they can expect on a first date. I would assume you wouldn't turn up to a nice restaurant or classy bar in shorts?

The text basically says nothing about yourself, what woman is going to read that and think "Wow I really need to date this guy". If you saw that on a woman's profile would you feel like you know her enough to judge if you wanted to date her?

Main picture: Good

Username: Good

Everything else: Poor, needs work.
 Forums_only
Msg: 28
YAPR (yet another profile review)
Posted: 1/26/2016 7:16:06 AM

I meant create an illusion of exclusivity for the people I want to get messages from, in case you missed my meaning. So that they are more likely to message me. I also don't care to receive messages from 18 year olds at 29 anyway.

Nobody missed the 'meaning'. You are missing the point. Repeatedly. But that's OK. You just keep thinking that'll work and close your eyes real tight and wish real hard. It may come true.

In the meantime, perhaps you could actually offer something compelling for them to read.

Good luck.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > YAPR (yet another profile review)