Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Finding the Right Person is Hard and Getting Harder, Particularly, if      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Finding the Right Person is Hard and Getting Harder, Particularly, if You are a Person of FaithPage 8 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)

Oh, and I'm not the "technical" type of virgin you guys described, all I've really done is make out - no oral, hand jobs, even getting naked or anything like that

In my post, as I said -- and realize it understandably was confusing word usage and application -- I originally applied the word technical in the opposite direction, with this motif: "Who cares". If a gal had sex with a BF one time way back in high school, it hurt, and they broke up before they tried again and now she's 35 and that's all that happened... or a girl rarely gets intimate in any way over her many years but has had sex... or a girl is the same but didn't have sex (virgin) -- it's all in the same basket: Sexually Inexperienced at an Older Age. As you said, not all guys get freaked out about a gal being a virgin because it's pretty much (assumed to be) in the same boat as a gal who's very apprehensive about sexual engagements in general. The virgin part in and of itself, IMO, doesn't necessarily mean that much (hence, technicality) -- it's about the concept of apprehension/avoidance about sexuality in general.

There aren't too many men who will stick around until marriage and date abstinent Christians.

My POV is that it's not the Xian thing. The thread topic is "if you are a person of faith" that it gets harder to find. Merely being someone of faith has nothing to do with it, as far as it being harder to find someone. If anything, engaging with those of similar faith will expand one's options than a non-religious person, especially if they're in that same boat on the lack and apprehension of engaging in sexual experiences.

You make your choices.....and you have to live with the consequences...both good and bad.....so what the freak is the point of whining about it? :D

True!

And I'm certainly not going to rule out every guy who's had sex by age 33. That would leave me with a very small pool of options. :)

Yes, good call. If one's Mormon and never drank, they shouldn't rule out guys or girls who've had points in their lives drinking before. However, technically, you shouldn't say it's OK just because it'd leave you with a very small pool of options - lol. It should be OK because it's OK, in and of itself, regardless of what options are there.

Some of his best friends were former murderers, tax collectors, prostitutes, etc.

LOL - I like how you put tax collectors in the same boat as murderers. :) Poor guys at the IRS. Funny thing is I dealt with a gal at the IRS about business tax stuff -- real cool gal who married an old friend of mine's bro. I had no idea she was in this boat though! And here I thought she was innocent! ;)

I was just thinking it is probably harder for Christians who have committed to waiting from the outset or for born again Christians, those that have not waited, but are refraining from further sexual relations until they are in a marital relationship.

It's not about being Christian per se, it's about holding off from having sex or holding off from sexual endeavors much beyond 1st base. However, having that adopted middle-eastern-and-european belief system to follow, the good news is that those who follow your fundamentalism will be Much more fine with it. Yes, Christian Mingle isn't a Good-Boy/Girl guarantee, no. It's not restricted to good boys / good girls.

One of my friends treid Xian Mingle and ended up having a frisky Catholic gal jump his bones (Brittany Spears Catholic, not Nun Catholic)... but then he tried Catholic Singles, and he ended up marrying a 37 year old virgin. Join some Xian Fundamentalist groups or something... making connections within those circles -- virginity at an older age is certainly not scoffed at by any means.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 177
view profile
History
the harder it gets, the righter it is
Posted: 2/2/2016 8:03:40 PM

Posted By:SunshineGirl
Following a thread can be helpful to comprehension:

Yes it would be, maybe You should try doing that..... Here's a little Academic Research for You to Follow......

Post#153; KJ521
I am quite happy being the born again virgin widow.

Post#163; Ouija2025
Sorry but how on Earth can you be a born again virgin?

Which is who I responded to....

Post#169 BBE.... In responce to Post#163
If You can't see this was said in Jest,

The Post You quoted, skipping over the 2 times "Born again Virgin" was used before, on this Page #7 of the thread.....

Post#164; LJane_6
Some Christians believe a "born again virgin" refers to someone who physically is not a virgin but has taken a vow of abstinence,

Post#167; marrakech7
OMFG. Born again virgin.

So, the Question is, which of us is having trouble following the flow of this thread?
I know the quote system on this forum is antiquated at best & People make remarks without quoting the person they're directing the remark to...... Like this person did.....

Post#171
Gawd....please refrain from sucking up or I am gonna barf.

Now who is this comment directed at? Who knows, the Poster didn't quote or point it out in the post....
 call_me_tater
Msg: 178
Woe is me, I have it so tough, no one suffers like I do
Posted: 2/2/2016 8:27:26 PM
Marrakech,
I was thinking along the same lines, but in a different way.

At 21 years old I became a Pediatric ICU RN. A big part of my job was dealing with parents under extreme stress and crisis. I thought I was very good at that; after all, I took all the college classes, did an extensive internship, etc.
It wasn't until I had my first child years later and suffered through illnesses and the gripping fears of losing him that I realized what these parents actually felt.
Humbled me. Also made me a better nurse.

Before I got married in the Catholic Church at 23, I had to go through "pre cana" classes. Basically marriage counseling in advance taught by a priest. Yes, a man close to my own age, celibate, with no life experience in relationships, but who learned about it in college. We learned nothing.
Then a couple who were married for over 20 years taught a small segment and it was the only meaningful part of the 16+ hours.

I'm not saying everything in life has to be experienced before being understood, but it helps.
Especially when you are making assumptions about those whose lives you know nothing about and just think it's easier for them.

2 Christian women:
Don't assume dating life and finding a partner is harder for you because of your celibacy or your devotion to Christianity. It's a cop out.
When you do that, it closes you off from exploring yourselves deeper and finding other obstacles in your paths or behavior.
You don't know anyone's story and to assume you do is full of the ego your faith warns against.

"God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in his shoes
'Cause then you really might know what it's like to sing the blues
Then you really might know what it's like"
---Everlast "What It's Like"
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 179
Posted: 2/2/2016 8:40:32 PM

You don't know anyone's story and to assume you do is full of the ego your faith warns against.

"God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in his shoes
'Cause then you really might know what it's like to sing the blues
Then you really might know what it's like"
---Everlast "What It's Like"

And Elvis sang:

"Walk a mile in my shoes, walk a mile in my shoes
Yeah before you abuse, criticize, and accuse, walk a mile in my shoes"

But I like this quote better, from Willa Cather's 1913 novel "O, Pioneers":

"there are only two or three human stories, and they go on repeating themselves as fiercely as if they had never happened before; like the larks in this country, that have been singing the same five notes for thousands of years."
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 180
Posted: 2/2/2016 9:10:40 PM
I got a little change in my pocket going ching-a-ling-a-ling
Wanna call you on the telephone, baby, give you a ring
But each time we talk, I get the same old thing
Always, "No huggee, no kissee until I get a wedding ring"
My honey, my baby, don't put my love upon no shelf
She said, "Don't hand me no lines and keep your hands to yourself"
 10_million
Msg: 181
Joan Jett - Do You Wanna Touch
Posted: 2/2/2016 9:20:24 PM
https://youtu.be/MnOtR0xaeW8
 LJane_6
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2016 10:50:22 PM
@Marrakech 7: Just wow. I feel like I need to jump in here, since I seem to hold similar views to the OP, and as usual, people are quick to jump in with all kinds of accusations. Not surprisingly, as I've noticed that most of the time when a Christian expresses a view which is devoutly "religious" (ie. abstaining from sex before marriage), and the difficulty that comes with it, they are not met with compassion but criticism. And WE'RE the judgemental ones? Ok, we understand your point that finding a suitable partner is difficult for many of us, whether Christian or not. But for you guys to jump all over the word "particularly" is really grasping at straws and looking for a reason to criticize the OP. She did not say, "it's easy for all of you and hard for me," or "I am right and you are all wrong." No, she didn't once (that I recall) criticize any of you or your life choices. She simply stated (one can interpret her statment this way if they so choose) that being a person of faith makes it harder to find a partner. And in her experience, it does. She wasn't trying to diminish any of your experiences by saying that. And yet you have the nerve to jump on her with comments like she "has no idea about deep, true love"? WTF? That just proves how shallow your thinking is. How do you know what she has experienced? Believe it or not, love can exist without sex. How do you know she hasn't experienced as deep a love in her life as anyone else? And to say she "has no idea what she wants;" again, maybe she knows exactly what she wants and that's why she refused to settle. She is completely right in saying that people are making all kinds of assumptions about her based on very limited information. There is a bible verse that says "before you try to remove the speck from your brother's eye, take the plank out of your own eye." In other words, stop being hypocrites, that is if you don't want someone to judge and make assumptions about you based on your life choices. Oh, and you think that virgins don't know what it's like to long for sex? That we don't lay in bed at night and, in your words, ache for a partner? You know, not all virgins are asexual. I've cried many nights over men I wanted to sleep with, in both real and hypothetical situations. You think it's easy to go your whole life without sex? Sure, it's a choice we make for ourselves, but that doesn't mean we have no idea what sexual desire is like just because we haven't done it. Ok, I'm done, rant over.
 LJane_6
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Finding the Right Person is Hard and Getting Harder, Particularly, if You are a Person of Faith
Posted: 2/2/2016 11:15:57 PM

Yes, good call. If one's Mormon and never drank, they shouldn't rule out guys or girls who've had points in their lives drinking before. However, technically, you shouldn't say it's OK just because it'd leave you with a very small pool of options - lol. It should be OK because it's OK, in and of itself, regardless of what options are there.

Once again, someone taking my words out of context. What I actually said was: nobody is perfect. Just because I've chosen to abstain from sex doesn't mean I haven't compromised my beliefs in other areas. Everyone has. So the acceptance thing works both ways. And I'm certainly not going to rule out every guy who's had sex by age 33. That would leave me with a very small pool of options. :)

Also, I know you were trying to be funny with the tax collector comment, but actually in biblical times tax collectors were considered sinful and basically thieves. So my point was that Jesus preferred to hang out with the rebels and outcasts of society, not the religious elite.

In many cases a "person of faith" also wants to find a partner who shares the same faith, and if they are abstaining from sex until marriage, they would hope that their partner would agree to do the same. But, you are right in saying that not all "people of faith" have these criteria. So, would a more appropriate title for this thread be "Finding the Right Person is Hard and Getting Harder, Particularly, if You are a Person of Faith who is looking for a partner that shares their faith and agrees to abstain from sex until marriage?" I'm sure you guys must reasonably agree that these criteria do make it harder for one to find a compatible partner. Is it harder than a divorced, single mom, or an atheist, etc? Perhaps not, but you at least have to acknowledge that it's outside of the norm and that will somewhat limit our options.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Finding the Right Person is Getting Harder if You are Xian Fundamentalist w/ no sex
Posted: 2/2/2016 11:50:15 PM

Once again, someone taking my words out of context. What I actually said was: nobody is perfect. Just because I've chosen to abstain from sex doesn't mean I haven't compromised my beliefs in other areas. Everyone has. So the acceptance thing works both ways.

Uhhh, Jane, you're taking my words out of context (or just reading it completely wrong). And plus, learn to use quotes. Read my post:

Yes, good call. If one's Mormon and never drank, they shouldn't rule out guys or girls who've had points in their lives drinking before.

Meaning, yes -- just because said Mormon has never drank, doesn't mean they haven't been perfect in other areas... so they shouldn't Automatically throw out the concept of dating a Mormon who has drank. Put down your arms. It's okay, I come in peace. :)

And I'm certainly not going to rule out every guy who's had sex by age 33. That would leave me with a very small pool of options. :)

Is my response to this what you were referring to? This statement, taken in correct context as written, clear as a bell = "I'm not going to rule out every guy who's had sex, BECAUSE that would leave me with a very small pool of options.". You'd be taking what you wrote out of context if you disagree. :) My response is saying don't let that (small pool of options) be a justification. Make your Previous VALID justification (not everyone is perfect, nor am I) be the reason -- not a lack of pool of options.

Also, I know you were trying to be funny with the tax collector comment, but actually in biblical times tax collectors were considered sinful and basically thieves.

Yeah, it's funny because it shows the definite human element in the middle eastern storybook. They're bad because they're taking their money, really. I'm sure there's a-hole ones, just there's probably a-holes at the IRS. But that's part of what makes it funny -- someone putting them on the same level of murderers & prostitutes... when it's the personal disdain (blame it more on the king, not the one doing their job). My point is they're on a totally different level than murderers & prostitutes.

Kind of like those wacko-fundies who'd hold up "You're going to burn in hell" signs protesting... lumping "Rock n Roll" with murderers and prostitutes and the like. Although, we have less sympathy for tax collectors than Rock n Roll bands, as we don't like our taxes collected. :)

So my point was that Jesus preferred to hang out with the rebels and outcasts of society, not the religious elite.

Yeah, with all that said, yes I did understand your point, yes.

In many cases a "person of faith" also wants to find a partner who shares the same faith, and if they are abstaining from sex until marriage, they would hope that their partner would agree to do the same.

In a vast majority of cases people want someone on their general level of faith (or lack thereof), and would ideally prefer to being on the same wavelength, yeah. Most people of faith aren't fundamentalists, thus aren't so stringent/narrow in their own preferences, but yeah, preferences abound with everyone regardless.

So, would a more appropriate title for this thread be "Finding the Right Person is Hard and Getting Harder, Particularly, if You are a Person of Faith who is looking for a partner that shares their faith and agrees to abstain from sex until marriage?"

Yes, that would be more appropriate than the current one... But I think the OP's problem (and your similar problem) isn't merely about being a person of faith. That's Incredibly Generic. It assumes "Hey, I'm just... you know... a person of faith. Man, the world's harsh on me..." Nor is it purely about not wanting to have sex before marriage (although that will slow things down by itself, sure).

It's being a Xian Fundamentalist who wants another Xian Fundamentalist on some level, who wants to mutually abstain from sex until marriage. That combo. Funny thing is, if you find not just another Xian (which is easy), but a Xian Fundamentalist -- the part about abstaining from sex until marriage is Not difficult to find. They have an appreciation for that, if they're fundamentalist, so when compared to the general public of merely people "of faith", there'll be Much less turnoffs on that alone.

Which is why I say it's not so much about abstaining -- it's about finding a Xian Fundamentalist who's also compatible in other ways and flows well, at a later age. Which isn't EASY, but my POV is that much of that is, like anyone single @ 30-something without much dating experience -- it's how you mesh/jive with others playing a role. Personal. Not a doomed-by-type.
 kj521
Msg: 185
Posted: 2/3/2016 3:08:09 AM
"Not surprisingly, as I've noticed that most of the time when a Christian expresses a view which is devoutly "religious" (ie. abstaining from sex before marriage), and the difficulty that comes with it, they are not met with compassion but criticism. And WE'RE the judgemental ones?"

Hey....hey....hey.....now!

There have been many compassionate and helpful responses here.

Are you focusing on those?

I think not.....which can only lead one to believe that you ladies are not interested in finding a "Good Christian Man" who places the same value on chastity as you do. So just say you want to vent and argue. Nothing wrong with that.....no judgement here. :D
 LJane_6
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2016 3:54:40 AM
I just went back and read some of the earlier comments, and you're right that there were some respectful ones. I got worked up after reading several judgemental and accusatory comments in a row, so yeah, I was venting. Also, it seems like a lot of people on here have A LOT of misconceptions about Christians, virgins, 30+ single women, etc., so I wanted to challenge some of those and provide an alternate viewpoint (that of someone who IS all of those things).
 kj521
Msg: 187
Posted: 2/3/2016 4:22:14 AM
Misconceptions and judgements abound.....here....there....and everywhere! Just human nature I guess.

Coming from a Christian....40+....not quite so virginal but chaste....widowed mother of heathens/darlings (take your pick)....my advise?

Thicker skin and a sense of humor. And stay out of the off topic unless you have both! Hahaha!!!

And Mr. Blue Eyes? Thanks for getting my sense of humor. You're lovely! :D
 Ouija2025
Msg: 188
Posted: 2/3/2016 5:40:54 AM
I still don't understand why you don't expect HIM to be a virgin. If I adhere to a belief then I would expect my partner to as well.
Personally I don't care when someone saves their self for marriage - but I consider that a life choice not a religious choice.
 10_million
Msg: 189
everyone has their own interpretation of their HP if they have one!
Posted: 2/3/2016 5:44:22 AM
There is a HUGE difference b/w "religious/legalistic" & "spirituality"!

TO EACH HIS OWN!
 marrakech7
Msg: 190
Posted: 2/3/2016 5:51:29 AM
I don't think anyone posting here has any misconceptions about Christians. I would probably say that 100% of them WERE Christians at one time and that about 80% remain Christian. I started out forced to be a Christian at birth and discarded it in my 20s when I read other books. I don't think any of us have any misconceptions about being a virgin either, we were all virgins. As for your age, we were all your age and yes, many of us may not have been single in our 30s but I've been single in my 20s and in my 50s.

And darlin, we all have an alternate viewpoint.

And really, after page one when people were kindly mentioning finding like minded men at Christian Mingle, Meetup groups and church all the OP could do was "been there, done that. It's hard ya know". Well yes, it's hard for everyone, PARTICULARLY if you have a list of "must haves" like ALL of us do.

And what is with the "WTF", do you take Communion with that mouth?
 gtomustang
Msg: 191
When my Father finds out, he's going to crucify me
Posted: 2/3/2016 8:37:51 AM
Well, religious choice is supposed to be made of free will. So, theoretically, someone puts themselves into a narrower dating pool by their own hand, compared to say, someone who has trouble dating due to a disability they were born with that people don't generally find attractive.

The original post complains about frozen fish sticks and ends with "Another day. Another gripe!". so I guess there is some complaining going on.

its good to be reminded of Christian views...and that there are 31 flavors of it. But, then, its a reminder why a first date should be simple, get-to-know you device. Its human nature to read into things, to say, "I met this person in a bar, we got along well in that situation, maybe there is a good potential relationship here." But, alas, sometimes we just have to cool our jets, get to know a person, look beyond their looks to see the person inside...and see if that person is the type of person we're hoping to date.

its human to be disappointed that someone we feel an urge for....is only going to be a friend.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 192
Posted: 2/3/2016 1:36:13 PM

I have attended both small and large churches. From my experience, everyone is usually already paired up. The larger churches, from my experience anyway, are usually so large that it limits the possibility for real interaction..

Yes, I have seen that happen when I attended churches - everyone paired up at a young age, even around 17 or 18

I believe it is because they buy into the "no sex before marriage" dictum

but being human they are as CRAZY HORNY AS "virtually" EVERYONE , especially the young are, Christian or not Christian

so they get married as young as possible to vent all that pent up desire & lust..

but sometimes getting married at 18 to find a release for your sex drive does not work out so well..they may be incompatible in other areas..and a bit immature..
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 193
Finding the Right Person is Hard and Getting Harder, Particularly, if You are a Person of Faith
Posted: 2/3/2016 1:55:16 PM

We all have basic human rights as Americans to decide what we want for ourselves. Is not our culture so focused on sex, that waiting for marriage is found strange? What I find strange is the American divorce rate.

well..sex IS a very strong drive for virtually everyone..except in VERY rare cases..and when it is zero not sure I'd be interested in marriage to the person

what if someone said that heir religious belief was that they would not EAT any food or consume water or live in a house(shelter ) until after marriage ? (other strong human drives )..probably because the writers of the bible knew that GUILT is the best method of mind control, they could make people feel "GUILTY" & "SINFUL" for having perfectly normal drives and thoughts ..and convince them that they need "church"and to keep the priest/pastor/preacher/minister employed in order to help work out their "sin "..

they could have chosen food or water but realized that people would die after a few days or weeks without those..and quite tithing..they could survive without sex..and keep on tithing
 coffeetogo127
Msg: 194
Posted: 2/3/2016 3:35:18 PM
"I just went back and read some of the earlier comments, and you're right that there were some respectful ones. I got worked up after reading several judgemental and accusatory comments in a row, so yeah, I was venting. Also, it seems like a lot of people on here have A LOT of misconceptions about Christians, virgins, 30+ single women, etc., so I wanted to challenge some of those and provide an alternate viewpoint (that of someone who IS all of those things)."

Lets be fair. The Original post and title indicated that those of us who were more sexually active and not Christian would have an easier time of it dating. You wouldn't call THAT judgemental? There was a whiff of holier-than-thou going on there.

Also, I tried to point out the misconceptions OP might have about non Christians, non virgins 30+ single women.

There is a reason why people reacted as they did to this post.
 Elsadora
Msg: 195
Posted: 2/3/2016 6:59:27 PM
Ouija 2025

I never said born again virgin. I did say born again Christian. Of course, one can't go back so to speak, but if they want to move forward as a Christian, they better understand the concept of being a new creature. In other words, they are no longer at liberty to do what is wrong once their eyes have been opened to the truth. To do so would make them a hypocrite.
 LJane_6
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2016 7:18:09 PM
@Marrakech: I happen to be a Christian who swears. And drinks. And doesn't have sex. I do go to church, yes, but we aren't all the same, and I never claimed to be perfect. If you're right about 80% of the people on here being Christians, that's great to hear. The more the merrier :)
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2016 7:45:27 PM

I still don't understand why you don't expect HIM to be a virgin. If I adhere to a belief then I would expect my partner to as well.

But those are two different things. Someone can be a non-virgin but still adhere to the belief that it's best to save themselves before marriage. Much like drinking. Mormon A may have had a phase of drinking in college, knew it was not good but ended up dabbling in it -- but again, shares the same belief it isn't good, and doesn't drink in the present day. Mormon B can still be on the same wavelengths in belief, even though Mormon B didn't do any drinking in college. Nobody is perfect.

Just because a guy is too overweight & out of shape, doesn't mean he doesn't share the belief with a gal he lucked out on who does stay in shape, that staying in shape is the best move. Doing and believing are two different things, of course. Of course, in both situations, the virgin driven by religious docterine would expect the guy not to want/expect sex with her, and the in-shape gal would want the guy to get a membership at the gym. :)

I have an (older) ex from college who's around 40 who's still a virgin. She turned very fundamentalist because she found a sense of belonging (born again) -- helped by that she was a virgin (which was also helped kept due to some physical size issues).
 LJane_6
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2016 8:12:33 PM
[Quote]Someone can be a non-virgin but still adhere to the belief that it's best to save themselves before marriage. Much like drinking. Mormon A may have had a phase of drinking in college, knew it was not good but ended up dabbling in it -- but again, shares the same belief it isn't good, and doesn't drink in the present day. Mormon B can still be on the same wavelengths in belief, even though Mormon B didn't do any drinking in college. Nobody is perfect.[Quote]

^^This. Just because I've chosen to save sex for marriage, doesn't mean I expect every guy I date to be a virgin. I've had guys disapprove of the fact that I drink, and well, in the end it turned out those guys weren't for me. Not because I couldn't drink with them lol, but because our personalities just didn't mesh well. I think it's important to find someone who respects your beliefs and your decision to abstain from certain things.
 Elsadora
Msg: 199
Posted: 2/3/2016 8:31:10 PM
Kj521

Jewish, Jewish Christian, I could probably do so long as I didn't have to convert. Mormon? I don't know . That whole separate book deal kind of scares me a bit.

The women in my church know I am looking, none have offered s man up to m me so far.

Just recently, I had a set up. Fellow neighbor of a a former roommate of mine. We dated threes months before finally petering out. He basically stopped calling. We were on different wavelengths anyway. I wanted a relationship and he wanted to be single with a girl on the side.
 LJane_6
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2016 8:47:00 PM
@Elsadora: I had Mormon roommates, and from where I stand, there are just way too many differences between the two faiths for me to be comfortable with. For instance, they don't believe that Jesus is God (capital G) but a "god," they place a heavy emphasis on Joseph Smith and their other prophets, and they have very different ideas about the afterlife. I don't know enough about the Jewish faith to take a firm position on it, but my understanding is they also don't acknowledge Jesus as the son of God, and are focused more on the old testament. (And I wasn't aware of this Jewish Christian faith, that could be completely different). I realize this is veering off the thread topic, but just wanted to throw it in. :)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Finding the Right Person is Hard and Getting Harder, Particularly, if You are a Person of Faith