Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Absolutely there is a God.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funchesf
Msg: 174
Absolutely there is a Gravity Wave.Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

Posted By: kidreason29
I think you mean 'perfect', but I'm still with god being Omni and not Omni at the sametime

I guess that's depends on if someone can be pregnant but yet not pregnant at the same time

.Posted By: norwegianguy456
A pregnant woman with twins is not something with 4 legs and only 4 legs

a set of healthy twins inside a woman would only have 4 legs and 4 legs only

Posted By: norwegianguy456
while also having 6 legs and only six legs.

the twins together with the woman would have 6 legs and only 6 legs

you keep trying to turn reality into absolutes when it's all just a matter of perspective and illusion

Posted By: norwegianguy456
"Can you/God make a table with *only* 4 legs, but ALSO have *only* 6 legs, while still *only* having 4 legs?"

God have more important things to do like answering the prayers of "Aprilikesrosasblancas" for the winning lottery numbers to send to me so God probably hire Jesus the Carpenter to built the Table for him ...

Jesus most likely would reinforce two of the 4 table legs by hollowing them out and placing a metal leg within the two and the table would appear to have 4 legs but actually have 6 legs and vise versa
 Aprilovesrosasblancas
Msg: 175
Absolutely there is a Gravity Wave.
Posted: 2/27/2016 1:44:18 PM

God have more important things to do like answering the prayers of "Aprilikesrosasblancas" for the winning lottery numbers to send to me so God probably hire Jesus the Carpenter to built the Table for him ...

LOL.!!
You are a clown funchesf....lol
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 176
Posted: 2/27/2016 2:08:23 PM
God is busy ensuring that millions of souls who did not declare love for him & belief in Jesus, are burning in indescribable agony forever and ever, for eternity..

but he does love them..
 Aprilovesrosasblancas
Msg: 177
Posted: 2/27/2016 2:31:44 PM
^

God is busy ensuring that millions of souls who did not declare love for him & belief in Jesus, are burning in indescribable agony forever and ever, for eternity.......but he does love them..

You sound like a broken CD.......repeating the same thing over and over and over.....

By the way, "Caballerosiempre" (que de eso no tienes nada)........ Explain to me that quote below please.

Posted By: caballerosiempre on 2/23/2016 531 PM
Message: .....according to April, people only starve because they are bad and lazy..she's stated that before.

Where or when did I write that about starving people?
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 178
Posted: 2/27/2016 4:32:01 PM
^
& you still cannot explain why loving god tosses people to burn in agony for eternity (but loves them)

guess I'll be waiting for eternity for any answer ;)

ah I understand you'd like to backtrack now
 kidreason29
Msg: 179
Posted: 2/28/2016 12:57:19 AM
People were threatened to become Christian. The bible is based on interpretations, (can you really read it as a formalist? I doubt it)

It is still all up for debate, each church can decide on the meaning in the bible.

Really each church should refer to each person who attends it as something else, not 'Christian'.

Anyway, these religious rants and critques are soo played out, son
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 180
Posted: 2/28/2016 1:40:49 AM

Anyway, these religious rants and critques are soo played out, son

doubt that you could be my father..if your profile age is listed correctly..unless you are the holy Father?
 kidreason29
Msg: 181
Posted: 2/28/2016 4:14:01 AM
you took son in the wrong context; guy.
 platypus_man
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Absolutely there is a God.
Posted: 12/18/2016 4:46:37 AM
Some people think I'm dyslexic, but there absolutely is a Dog.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 183
Absolutely there is a God.
Posted: 12/22/2016 6:00:48 PM
Op sounds like we think exactly alike.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Absolutely there is a God.