Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LucilleDixon
Msg: 135
Are women on POF actually looking for a relationship?Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

when her profile says she's looking, and she tells you she isn't....she isn't lying to the world....just to you.

sorry. some people don't like confrontation.

If this isn't the truth, lmfao!!
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Are women on POF actually looking for a relationship?
Posted: 12/23/2016 11:51:02 PM
Sounds like something similar to condescension!
 zmandude240
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2016 1:36:45 PM
I have seen some crazy ones, but most of them are mentally stable from what I've seen. It's far more likely that they just aren't interested in you OP.
 TimC1968
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2016 11:37:55 AM
no i dont think most are, I met a great looking woman , loopyloo and we had fun went out often , danced ,got drunk had sex a few times even spend a xmas together , to find she still on pof and dating other guys and yet i was still the guy to go out with until a better offer came along then it was lies, deception and putting me off, talk about ghosting lol
still contacts me occasionaly but talk about a user and drunk nut job im not being benched for anyone however sexy they look
 Nestaron
Msg: 139
Posted: 12/30/2016 8:03:23 AM
I would say majority of women want a relationship with the right guy, but until he comes along and sweeps them off their feet they date/hook up whatever. Do I think she believes she is going to find it on a dating site when dates are just a click away not likely. I believe things like dating, relationships, have to require effort on here there is none. So if I come across a woman, I get to look at who she is, what she is like through friendship. If she dont do that she is looking for a date, and a hook-up to me, and not worth my time.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 140
Posted: 12/30/2016 9:07:42 AM
It was quite a reveal to me when I started dating that women are just like men. They're just as capable as viewing a man as good for sex but not long term.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 141
Posted: 12/30/2016 9:17:38 AM

It was quite a reveal to me when I started dating that women are just like men. They're just as capable as viewing a man as good for sex but not long term.

Shocking, I say...Just shocking!

hahahahahahhahahahhahah
 Maleman999
Msg: 142
Posted: 12/30/2016 9:28:37 AM
CT: I suppose you told those women that you are not that easy and you don't want to be viewed as just a piece of meat and easy lay, and they should be more concerned with your inner beauty. lol.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 143
Posted: 12/30/2016 2:00:03 PM

CT: I suppose you told those women that you are not that easy and you don't want to be viewed as just a piece of meat and easy lay, and they should be more concerned with your inner beauty. lol.

I always look for the 'sensitive little boy' inside the now manly body and try to be gentle with him~

;-)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 144
Posted: 12/30/2016 2:16:23 PM
Why is it that when people don't want to be exclusive then suddenly they are a drunk, nutbar, etc etc. Wasn't like you were engaged and had the chapel booked Timmy.. sheesh

Carefree - I normally see the " sensitive man" :.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 145
Posted: 12/30/2016 2:41:43 PM

Carefree - I normally see the " sensitive man" :.

ouija2025---
Agree~
Hope people don't take my 'boy' reference as 'weird' aaaarrrgghhh<<<<
Was not meant that way.
More the sensitivity of the human male under the sometimes macho carapace that manliness sometimes requires<

;-)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 146
Posted: 12/30/2016 2:54:31 PM
Nah, making a crack at the eye knucklers
I could use a boy or two around the house. :/
Now I'm singing everybody ought to have a Maid, replacing Maid with boy. Have to go to youtube and play it
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 147
Posted: 12/30/2016 3:32:43 PM

Nah, making a crack at the eye knucklers
I could use a boy or two around the house. :/
Now I'm singing everybody ought to have a Maid, replacing Maid with boy. Have to go to youtube and play it

Not familiar with that particular ditty< Though I have been wishing lately that I had a Maid! A house cleaner at the very least< When does the domestic drudgery 'must do it myself' end? hahahaha

Really. I want to know.
 Chris3357M
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2016 5:28:59 PM
i think honestly it's more for attention than anything for ladies. that's my theory anyways, like i write them creative messages tailored entirely too them and barely get a hey response back lol. i mean i guess that's better than i hear for most guys, at least they respond but yeah. it's pretty much the same experience with all these ladies so i think it's fair to assume it's for attention. honestly any real relationship takes a lot of work too and i just assume these ladies think the man should do everything, but i do believe that it should be a back and forth. i can't imagine a marriage with a lady where i give 100% and she gives maybe 5% or doesn't put anything in. i mean i'm not sexist, i just don't want to be with a lady that's lazy and doesn't want to put any effort whatsoever in. maybe that's too much to ask, i mean i'm not financially rich so whatever lol. i guess maybe that's the price i have to pay for a loyal, trustworthy woman who wants to be there for the long term.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 149
Posted: 12/31/2016 5:30:43 AM
speaking of attention you are using someone else photo Chris3357M
Gives 100% lol
you are too young for me to message you but it is not sink - sync
Women are on here looking for partners too, not just attention
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 150
Posted: 12/31/2016 8:55:47 AM
Flip the script guys.

Don't initiate messages or winks.

Let 'em work for it...
 Chris3357M
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2017 1:36:07 PM
ouija why do you think this is someone else's photo? lol i have many more pics to prove who i am. but thanks for being so critical, i guess. i am who i am and i'm really happy with who i am, i'm not trying to be anyone else =D.
 MohawkMayhemRebel
Msg: 152
Posted: 1/6/2017 4:21:30 AM
Stepen have you bothered to look at the status of most of the men on this site? most are not looking and half of those who are, are still married to the first one. No decent woman sees that as decent, why in hell would a decent woman settle for less just because it cries a lot about not being picked? I'm guessing no one picked you because you're rude and annoying to women. You think we owe you something and we don't , point blank.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 153
Posted: 1/6/2017 11:24:14 AM
Chris
you saying the back ink one is you?
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2017 3:02:12 PM
Sure, for POF or any of the mainstream dating sites.
I think that both genders are seeking happy relationships.
 ScottH0688
Msg: 156
Posted: 1/19/2017 4:35:58 PM
The answer is dependent on how hot you are.
If you are "hot", the answer will be yes they are.
If you are not though, that answer becomes a harder-than-the-ground no.
 superchillie
Msg: 157
yeah, with amazing guys
Posted: 1/31/2017 11:46:04 PM
l also believe technology is totally fkg dating , relationships, lives, marriages, and most definitely people and heads, just read through the forum. FB alone has destroyed more marriages and started more affairs than anything in history.

The thing is , real life also seems different now in these ways, harder or something not sure what it is but it seems a lot harder to get out there and do stuff or meet people. l think they're all at home living on computer screens too.
Thank God people still go to the beach at least , is all l can say, love the beach.
 Maleman999
Msg: 158
yeah, with amazing guys
Posted: 2/1/2017 7:48:08 AM
^^^I don't think it's technology in itself that's messing up dating. It's how people use the technology. It's like the popular American saying: "Guns don't kill people. It's people who kill people." A lot of people feel that because there's an endless supply of fish in the sea via the internet, they can be super picky and wait until Mr./Miss Total Perfection shows up, and won't settle for anything less. If it wasn't for the internet, they would've settled for whoever lives in their neighborhood. But some people go overboard in their search for perfection, by having a mile long list of "must have" requirements, must answer all questions properly, etc. to ensure they end up with a totally flawless person. Dating becomes like a job interview and a mission to find that super-human life-long partner.

Cell phones is another piece of technology that can mess up dating-if someone's cell phone is their whole life and must look at it and be on call 24/7, even while on a date. Some cell phone addicts will use the excuse, that they need to have it available at all times in case of emergency. My response to that is "Give me a call when all of your emergency situations are resolved and it's safe to go on a date." How did civilization survive before cell phones?
 GhettoFoot
Msg: 159
yeah, with amazing guys
Posted: 2/1/2017 2:37:19 PM
There are some who are looking for a relationship, some who aren't, some who are just on here for an ego boost, meal ticket, etc etc. Just because people like the OP keep choosing wrong partners doesn't mean there's something wrong with an entire gender on POF.

Make better choices, have better outcomes.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >