Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > OOOOH....Canada.....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 126
Awwwww....Canada.....Page 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Toronto and B&&t-f**k,z Idaho have something in common

Neither one has a professional hockey team.
 Stellan77
Msg: 127
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 1:42:29 PM
I'm surpised nobody's mentioned that French Canadians actually do have a distinctive culture that's different from the United States, as do the First Nations, Metis, and Inuit. As somebody who's lived in both the United States and Canada, I have noticed that Canadians are much more passive than Americans. Americans can be very competitive- they've gotta be first in everything, those people. The only thing Canadians are competitive about is hockey.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 128
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 2:04:35 PM
^^

Yes USA currently leads in obesity rate, unwed teenage pregnancy, among other categories..
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 129
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 2:09:36 PM
"The only thing Canadians are competitive about is hockey."

Um....perhaps you haven't DRIVEN up here that much ?

Road rage is alive and well here in Vancouver I assure you
 00Spy
Msg: 130
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 2:32:28 PM
We also very passionate about teaching American history to under educated Americans like those that dwell in here.
We're big like that!
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 131
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 2:48:45 PM
I think it's adorable the way people in Quebec, actually consider themselves French...clearly none of them have been to France, otherwise they'd know better.

The Stanley Cup, is nowhere near the Top Trophy in the sports world, why else would the Canadians have it ?

Canada, is a fun place to visit...it remind me of Disneyland, lots of funny creatures and weird overpriced food.

An uneducated American is still twice as smart as a Canadian, and that goes double in your case Zero.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 132
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 3:24:16 PM

I think it's adorable the way people in Quebec, actually consider themselves French...clearly none of them have been to France, otherwise they'd know better.

especially if they knew how real French pple thought about them.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 133
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 3:27:37 PM
Oh dear. You're about 40 years out of date there. Quebecers used to have tremendous resentment about how France French treated Quebecois. But Quebec French has had a trendy chic for a long time now.
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 134
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 3:35:31 PM
Rubbish, the French...from France consider them donkey's and their dialect of French..." Patois "...outdated slop, in which they consider senseless gibberish...nobody think that it's
chic...more like Disneyland, or otherwise charade.....

Edit
msg 138 @mungojoe-
Obviously you haven't read what ZERO, is saying...do it before you say something else to me bout what I'm doing....and you're one to talk about anger, you fcck'n look like Charles Manson in that picture, like you just stomped an elephant to death....now be nice, or get lost.....

vvvvvvvvvvvv
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 135
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 3:51:07 PM

Rubbish, the French...from France consider them donkey's and their dialect of French..." Patois "...outdated slop, in which they consider gibberish...nobody think that parroting of
french culture is chic, except...well you know.....

Have you noticed yet... how none of the Canadians... are responding to you... with the anger and upset... that Americans spew... whenever the US is criticized... by others... or even other Americans... despite your increasingly desperate efforts to goad...?

Have you...? It's worth noting... I'll leave it to you to figure out why that is...
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 4:02:29 PM

( raises hand ) Only if she's bathed recently

There's plenty on POF! I don't know how many have recently bathed, but, it's a place to start...
 00Spy
Msg: 137
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 4:26:52 PM
onyx, I find your meagre attempts to goad we Canadians into some sort of defensive mode quite childish just like all of your arguments and posts in all threads. First of all you are a very angry person and secondly you don't have the metal capacity to compete. That's ok in Canada we welcome all.
As I said before we just don't take ourselves that serious and we know more about out our country and your country for that matter than you do. To know that all one has do is read yours, irish's and you'll's posts. Don't get me started on skoochie- we would nominate him for Newfie status but don't want to insult them so that they Separate as they have too much oil now.
But keep trying, it is all very amusing.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 138
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 4:34:50 PM

you fcck'n look like Charles Manson in that picture,

Damn... you're the first one to notice... and here I was thinking... all that effort had gone to waste...

You've given me new hope... Maybe I'll switch to my "patriot picture" for a bit... Tell me what you think of it...

like you just stomped an elephant to death....

What the hell...?!? You notice the "Charles Manson" look... and that's all I get...? Just an elephant...? Not a baby elephant...? Or "several"...?

now be nice, or get lost.....

Tried them both... neither one worked for me...

Perhaps there is some little "trick" you can share with me...?
 tinkerbellcgy
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 4:37:06 PM

An uneducated American is still twice as smart as a Canadian, ....

Google Rick Mercer's "Talking to Americans" and have a gander at how smart your fellow countrymen are, Onyx. I distinctly remember one particular episode where Rick Mercer interviewed George W. Bush and GWB had no clue who the Prime Minister was of the country to the north of the USA. Hell, did he even know the name of the country? He obviously was one of those "uneducated Americans" you are referring to.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 140
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 4:56:11 PM
I'm pretty sure that was just one of those lines designed to try to get some reaction. Not even an American could say that with a straight face.

The thing is though, if he really is serious, then it's just hilarious.
 00Spy
Msg: 141
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 5:03:39 PM
Forget about Mercer all you have to do is watch the old Jay Leno bit "Jay Walking" to understand the breadth of American knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJlY9C7YWzI

On second thought maybe Americans don't really take themselves seriously either at least their education that is.
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 142
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 5:14:06 PM
Zero, your passive-aggressive behavior has gone beyond seismic levels, in other words...we all know.
According to you, everybody is angry that challenge, object or is unyielding to you...I bet you got beat up a lot in school
just looking and listening to you, I know you did.

The comment above is clear, that you're arrogant...you think you know more about everything then anybody else...yet nobody is impressed by nothing you say.

Now, I'm sick of your crying and sobbing about the mean ole man...either stop pissing in ur fcck'n pants because I scare you, or STFU...and stay in your closet.

Now back to those hilarious Canadians...so how long does it take Canadians to count to 3...well it's been 2 years and they are still counting....lol.....

Edit
MSG 146
Zero, you have no knowledge to offer...nobody respects a know it all...seek help !!!
And as for this Exercise, you failed...Canada will remain the step child of America...dependent and needy...

Namaste
 00Spy
Msg: 143
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/13/2016 5:30:56 PM
No just the ones that come in here and curse and insult and scream at others who differ in opinion.
As for me being beat up in school I think not. At 6'1" and 230 I was always one of the largest growing up. And very athletic having excelled in 3 sports. I have never one that people messed around with. But I have always been the one to challenge bullies like you and irish.
We do love you onyx but also desire you to be better.
That is why we Canadians proudly offer you our knowledge.
At least you no longer have Jay Leno, any longer to worry about exposing you.

Here try this test...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_pw8duzGUg
Come on admit it you thought they were Denmardians too!
 _babblefish
Msg: 144
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/14/2016 8:53:04 AM

Canada will remain the step child of America . . .

i have an idea for a T shirt:

" DON"T SHOOT . .I only look like an American"
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 145
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/14/2016 8:59:04 AM
I liked Rick Mercer's take on this.

We're bigger. We're on top. If this were prison, you'd be our b*tch.
 Maleman999
Msg: 146
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/14/2016 9:09:34 AM

It's the same concept like some American black people who call themselves African American.
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 147
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/14/2016 9:11:47 AM
hahaha...Black Americans don't call themselves African Americans...the media does...somebody decided it was Politically correct...most white's and other races simply say black, man-woman-girl or boy...you can too, try it........

I feel this thread has made a lot of Canucks sad and depressed...as it should, however feel better knowing that this summer, I will return to Quebec, to fuss, fight and spend money.

Namaste
 00Spy
Msg: 148
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/14/2016 9:58:37 AM
ya, I am so sad as I look out my window and gaze at those serene and beautiful Canadian Rocky Mountains. My god it is so depressing sitting here with my coffee and eggs and Peameal Bacon just anticipating the greatest sport on earth on TV this afternoon.
My Detroit Red Wings versus those big bad Boston Bruins.... oops.
Now my Maple Syrup tastes off.
 _babblefish
Msg: 149
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/14/2016 10:11:02 AM

hahaha...Black Americans don't call themselves African Americans...the media does...somebody decided it was Politically correct...most white's and other races simply say black, man-woman-girl or boy...you can too, try it........

ah yes, the Uall ethnicity - race construct, why does your country put a "race box" on applications?

I feel this thread has made a lot of Canucks sad and depressed

not the thread dewd, it isn't all aboot you, yesterday the nux wore the skate jersey AND lost to the Toronto Marlies all on HNIC . . now, back to counting the baby seals i clubbed, one. .
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 150
Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/14/2016 10:16:42 AM
Yes canucks cannot reach the level of free floating anger and bitter vituperative attempts at insults as can BO..so sad.it's difficult when the period of chastity hits the decade mark, or more..I suppose..more deserving of sympathy than anger.. I do hope that he's not about to "go postal".. A phrase the USA has generously given to the world, along with " crazed lone gunman" ...and "disgruntled armed and shooting ex-employee"..

:)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > OOOOH....Canada.....