Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > OOOOH....Canada.....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 198
view profile
History
OOOOH....Canada.....Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

The Canadian Beer...Only the Molson (Export)...is delicious...the rest is cat piss...why can't I get Molson (X)...here ?

I've been to Canada several times. They have American beer there. Labatt like we have in the midwest so often, but yes -- much more Molson which is great stuff. You CAN get Molson X, but you have to go to a beer store with a lot of variety (not just a 711).

My only complaint in the parts of Ontario where they weren't big cities or anything, was that Bud Light was everywhere but not Miller Lite, but they'd have MGD way more often than we do, and I'm like "huh?" :) I've always seen Canada as a slightly alternate universe. Things are just a little different in odd, interesting ways. I wish all other countries were like Canada (but in their own small differences). And I'm not even much of a hockey fan! :)
 _babblefish
Msg: 199
OOOOH....Canada.....
Posted: 3/7/2016 10:14:04 AM

My only complaint in the parts of Ontario where they weren't big cities or anything, was that Bud Light was everywhere but not Miller Lite, but they'd have MGD way more often than we do, and I'm like "huh?" :)

d'oh, bud light = goal light, hence why it's everywhere, as for Labatts and Molson, they are no longer "Canadian"
one is owned by Interbrew, the other Coors, this explains why those two beers now taste like american weasel pee

* Dee, it isn't just Mad Magazine for nonsensical humour, go check out 60 Minutes for the latest in US comicalness, apparently Kim Cattrall is Justin Trudeau's momma

"OH! The good ol' Hockey game, is the best game you can name.
And the best game you can name, is the good ol' Hockey game.
"
 Onyx49
Msg: 200
OOOOH....Canada.....
Posted: 3/9/2016 1:57:30 PM
Several years ago a Canadian Investment group brought the 99 cent store chain, and shortly after purchased Neiman Marcus, a high end department store...guess which one made the most money over the past 5 years, and which one is closing locations....
 Onyx49
Msg: 201
Welcome Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Posted: 3/10/2016 7:16:41 AM
Tonight....The People Of The United States of America, hereby request an Audience with The Prime Minister of Canada.

HOO RAH
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > OOOOH....Canada.....