Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 26
Great Job , isrealPage 2 of 82    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Quite right, hating Jews is established pastime/ sport..even from Ozzies bragging about being "European"

Australia appears to be several thousand kms. From Europe in actual fact, separated by other continents and a whole lot of water..

if cotter says something it becomes established "fact" on POF..the Queen of the Forums..all hail!! LOL

The Queen is dead, long live the queen!
 Orione7
Msg: 27
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 3:51:08 AM
Quite right, its an established sport, except in America amazingly.
I'm not Australian.
When you find out what you are... come tell us... some of us know our heritage.

Better cotter than spics?"trying to be tryhard wasps.
 FGRN83
Msg: 28
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 6:44:59 AM
Yanno. Every Republican candidate has deep ties to Sheldon Adelson. Sheldon , you see , supports the jewish wall. Also , he supports unchecked open boarders for the US. Well , every Republican but one , that is. Strange , our anchor baby candidates show a very special interest in Mr. Adelson.
 00Spy
Msg: 29
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 6:51:40 AM
Wow spics and jews, what would the world be like if cotter and orione had their way.
We already found out 70 years ago when another of their "ILK" tried that scenario.
And now comes along comes FGRN (For god, Race and Nation) emboldened by the not so obvious race peddlers.
Hell you can't be racist if your neighbour two blocks down is of different ethnicity.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 30
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 9:24:37 AM

You claim they were city walls yet the article says 65 countries btw the cities are in countries.

What article....gotta link???

Hadrian wall

Built by slaves

The entire southern border does not require border fencing just the parts boring the porous Mexican stretch.

Let me show your support for the Trum wall:
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16437310datingPostpage3.aspx

# 71...TRUMP WALL 2016....#87...TRUMP WALL 2016....#91...But I digress...
TRUMP WALL 2016...#93...TRUMP WALL 2016...#96...Trump Wall 2016...#102...TRUMP WALL. 2016...Great Wall of Trump 2016...#109...The Trump Wall 2016...#111...Trump Wall (Macedonia) 2016...#118...Trump Wall Southern Border 2016....

That's a lot of support for a 2000 mile "wall"

What has has your president said about the 700 mile fence?

President Obama has said the 700 mile border fence is complete, and you've rallied around the GOP position that it is not a wall but is a fence and thus isn't complete...your words. Now another change of heart-why? (I suspect it's because you can remember what you've said in the past)

The entire southern border does not require border fencing just the parts boring the porous Mexican stretch.

Fence is it...no more wall

when I twist

We've all known you're a liar...thanks for admitting it.
 00Spy
Msg: 31
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 10:05:17 AM
Yes the Obama administration completed the Bush administration wall/fence along the southern border. Actually the 700 mile barrier (fence/wall) has proven mostly ineffective because of design and gaps. (much like the gap inside your cranium)

The Department of Homeland Security over saw the project. Actually three projects... Operation Gate Keeper in California, Operation Hold the Line in Texas and Operation Safeguard in Arizona.
Some areas are fence and some are wall makes no difference it's all barrier. Makes no difference except to an imbecile like you desperately flailing away with another hit and miss. It is interesting how you continuously make a fool of yourself.
So basically Trump has said he will improve Obama's work because like everything else Obama screwed it up.
As for an article you said you read it earlier remember?
You've proved it once again you are an imbecile.
Would you like me to proof read your posts prior to you posting them?
 cotter
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 10:09:09 AM
Message 26 ...

Your anti-semitic jew hating rants are growing tiresome.
(Message 21)...
It was established in the POF forums a long time ago, that being anti-Zionist is not considered anti-Semitic. I guess you missed that memo ... eh?

if cotter says something it becomes established "fact" on POF..
Yep ... you really did miss the memo. Oh well ... your loss.

In fact the previous moderators checked with the owner of this site who told them that it's NOT considered anti-Semitic to post anti-Zionist remarks.

That is based on Zionism being a political movement ... just the way there are certain things we can contribute to a "conservative" movement or a "liberal" movement.

I can't help it if you're too ignorant to realize that. However, you're in good company with "Spy" and I'm sure many others who are just as ignorant about those things.

It's actually quite comical how you all keep coming in here making such remarks ... it just shows ignorance.

Tell us ... is it really true? Ignorance is bliss?
 00Spy
Msg: 33
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 10:41:53 AM
Ya sure I missed your memo.
Here let me help you... Zionism - The term created by Nathan Birnbaumin 1890.
Its means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel.
Therefore a Zionist is anyone who believes the State of Israel has a right to exist.
You are the ignorant one as you confuse the religious aspect with the secularist definition.
The original plan for Israel was as a secular democracy with a lean to Judaism for good reason. In the Israeli Proclamation of Independence they guarantee social and political equality for all citizens with distinction for race, creed or sex.
As for Jews who are anti-zionist it is because they believe that a religious Israel should only exist in end times but again Israel was created as a secular nation. So the point is moot but you have latched on to their beliefs in order to mask your hatred and bigoted bile. Or do you believe in end times prophecy?
But keep it up as its better to see the bigot and her anti-semitism exposed than sulking in the dark corner.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 34
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 10:46:42 AM
Throwing around insults, especially insulting people's ethnicity is the most popular sport on this forum. It's not like they selected their parents race or got to choose the country in which they were born.
 Jo van
Msg: 35
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 11:49:08 AM
"Israel" is a classic example of the folly of anyone believing in "race", at all.
It's ironic, (in a tragic sort of way) that the "people-who-believe-themselves-to-be-jews" consider themselves to be "jews", as a "race", while simultaneously not being able to give any sort of definition of what that "race" might look like, or what it's supposed "defining" characteristics are.

This is because they vary from Dutch "jews", through Germanic "jews", ("Ashkenazim"-Ashkenaz meaning "Germany" in Hebrew ), Spanish "jews", (Sefarad meaning "Spain/Hispania" or "Iberia" in Hebrew), to,
Indian Jews such as the Bene Israel, Bnei Menashe, Cochin Jews, and Bene Ephraim; the Romaniotes of Greece; the Italian Jews ("Italkim" or "Bené Roma"); the Teimanim from Yemen; various African Jews, including most numerously the Beta Israel of Ethiopia; and Chinese Jews, most notably the Kaifeng Jews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

"Israel" was/is a mistake. A country founded entirely on erroneous "beliefs", which have no scientific basis, or archaeological evidence to support their primitive mythologies.

It illustrates nicely, the folly of "race".
We've seen some examples of erroneous "self-ascription" of "race" here, and we've seen some examples of other people's "racial-diagnosis" of others too.

There's no such thing as "race".

You only need to look around you, (even if you're in a supposedly 100% "pure white" population), to see the enormous variations in genetic inheritance.
Observe the differences in height, weight, body-types.
Observe the enormous difference in facial characteristics, pattern baldness, and body-hair. (In both genders)
Observe the difference in skin-tone, and hair colours and textures.
"White" includes ginger, black, brown, blond, hair, from coarse and thick, to fine or even 'whispy', straight, or curly.
In fact, skin-colour, or tone, is one of the least reliable indicators of any genetic similarity.

From what I can see, The OP., a self-confessed naked "tanorexic" himself, still spends his energy decrying other "brown people".

I wonder if there's a point, (during 'high' summer, perhaps?) when he reaches such a level of tanning, that his own 'self-loathing' begins.??
And he begins trying to eject himself, from wherever he goes...?
One can only hope.
It's tedious debating with someone who refuses to learn.
Start here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_human_migrations
Then here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-modern_human_migration

The medieval period, although often presented as a time of limited human mobility and slow social change in the history of Europe, in fact saw widespread movement of peoples. The Vikings from Scandinavia raided all over Europe from the 8th century and settled in many places, including Normandy, the north of England, Scotland and Ireland (most of whose urban centres were founded by the Vikings). The Normans later conquered the Saxon Kingdom of England, most of Ireland, southern Italy and Sicily, Iberia was invaded by Muslim Arabs, Berbers and Moors in the 8th century, founding new Kingdoms such as al Andalus and bringing with them a wave of settlers from North Africa.

In the other direction, European Christian armies conquered Palestine for a time during the Crusades 11th to 13th centuries, founding three Christian kingdoms and settling them with Christian Knights and their families. This permanent migration was relatively small however and was one of the reasons why the Crusaders eventually lost the their hold on the Holy Lands.

Massive migrations of Germans took place into East Central and Eastern Europe, reaching its peak in the 12th to 14th centuries. These Ostsiedlung settlements in part followed territorial gains of the Holy Roman Empire, but areas beyond were settled, too.

At the end of the Middle Ages, the Romani arrived in Europe (to Iberia and the Balkans) from the Middle East, originating from the Indus river.

Internal European migration stepped up in the Early Modern Period. In this period, major migration within Europe included the recruiting by monarchs of landless laborers to settle depopulated or uncultivated regions and a series of forced migration caused by religious persecution. Notable examples of this phenomenon include the expulsion of the Jews from Spain in 1492, mass migration of Protestants from the Spanish Netherlands to the Dutch Republic after the 1580s, the expulsion of the Moriscos from Spain in 1609, and the expulsion of the Huguenots from France in the 1680s. Since the 14th century, the Serbs started leaving the areas of their medieval Kingdom and Empire that was overrun by the Ottoman Turks and migrated to the north, to the lands of today's Vojvodina (northern Serbia), which was ruled by the Kingdom of Hungary at that time. The Habsburg monarchs of Austria encouraged them to settle on their frontier with the Turks and provide military service by granting them free land and religious toleration. The two greatest migrations took place in 1690 and 1737. Other instances of labour recruitments include the Plantations of Ireland - the settling of Ireland with Protestant colonists from England, Scotland and Wales in the period 1560–1690 and the recruitment of Germans by Catherine the Great of Russia to settle the Volga region in the 18th century.

European Colonialism from the 16th to the early 20th centuries led to an imposition of a European colonies in many regions of the world, particularly in the Americas, South Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa and Australia, where European languages remain either prevalent or in frequent use as administrative languages. Major human migration before the 18th century was largely state directed. For instance, Spanish emigration to the New World was limited to settlers from Castile who were intended to act as soldiers or administrators. Mass immigration was not encouraged due to a labour shortage in Europe (of which Spain was the worst affected by a depopulation of its core territories in the 17th century).

Europeans also tended to die of tropical diseases in the New World in this period and for this reason England, France and Spain preferred using slaves as free labor in their American possessions. Many historians attribute a change in this pattern in the 18th century to population increases in Europe.

However, in the less tropical regions of North America's east coast, large numbers of religious dissidents, mostly English Puritans, settled during the early 17th century. Spanish restrictions on emigration to Latin America were revoked and the English colonies in North America also saw a major influx of settlers attracted by cheap or free land, economic opportunity and the continued lure of religious toleration.

A period in which various early English colonies had a significant amount of self-rule prevailed from the time of the Plymouth colony's founding in 1620 through 1676, as the mother country was wracked by revolution and general instability. However, King William III decisively intervened in colonial affairs after 1688 and the English colonies gradually came more directly under royal governance, with a marked effect on the type of emigration. During the early 18th century, significant numbers of non-English seekers of greater religious and political freedom were allowed to settle within the British colonies, including Protestant Palatine Germans displaced by French conquest, French Huguenots disenfranchised by an end of religious tolerance, Scotch-Irish Presbyterians, Quakers who were often Welsh, as well as Presbyterian and Catholic Scottish Highlanders seeking a new start after a series of unsuccessful revolts.

The English colonists who came during this period were increasingly moved by economic necessity. Some colonies, including Georgia, were settled heavily by petty criminals and indentured servants who hoped to pay off their debts. By 1800, European emigration had transformed the demographic character of the American continent. This was also due in part to the devastating effect of European diseases and warfare on Native American populations.

The European settlers' influence elsewhere was less pronounced as in South Asia and Africa, European settlement in this period was limited to thin layer of administrators, traders and soldiers.

Trying to construct barriers has several problems.
1/. The world is round, it's a globe, - there's always another way in.
2/. The Atlantic, and the Pacific oceans, and the Alps, or the Himalayan mountains or the Sahara desert were all pretty big 'barriers', but they didn't stop people, or their pesky genes.

If you want "racial purity", then you'll have to decide at what point in the past you really wanted the mixing to stop.

Trying to "build walls", to keep out other "races", is as futile as trying to hold back the sea, using nets.
It's too late. Their genes are already "in you".
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
-Actually, that last bit's a lie.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 36
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 11:55:56 AM

Yes the Obama administration completed the Bush administration wall/fence along the southern border. Actually the 700 mile barrier (fence/wall) has proven mostly ineffective because of design and gaps.

You do know that 90% of the 700 mile fence was built before Bush left office-don't you? instead of spreading your lies, how about actually knowing what you're talking about?

The sad thing, Zero, is that you have no idea of the topography of the southern border...no continuous wall can be built there just like no continuous fence can be built there.

There is currently 700 miles of fence/wall along the Mexican-US border. The border is 2000 miles long. The whole United States will not be walled.

First you talk about the 700 mile fence like it's a good thing, and now you talk about it like it's of no consequence...could you chose which side of your mouth you're gonna use???please??

As for an article you said you read it earlier remember?

Oh Zero, I never said I read your article, because you never provided a link, all I said is YOU didn't read it...inbreeding and crack...at least you can quit crack. My post:

You are as dumb as a box of rocks....when you look at a headline...maybe you'd at least try to read a line or two of the article.

Many of the 65 you cite aren't countries..they're cities...and none of the 65 have border walls that go from one end to the other.

Try reading...it won't make you smart (or even normal)...but, it might help you from looking stupid.

From Zero:

Would you like me to proof read your posts prior to you posting them?

Well, Zero, knock yourself out...I've provided the part of my post you claim says I read your article.

Yes, Zero, you have proved you're an inbred imbecile who can't put the crack pipe down.
 00Spy
Msg: 37
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 12:02:13 PM
Wow that was lengthy post but your premise is all wrong.
Israel does not build a wall to keep out a "race" it builds walls to keep out bombs carried by those who want to wipe a people race whatever you want to call them, off the face of the earth.

Nations put up walls and fences for the same reasons that individuals invest in locks and security systems. To keep the bad guys out and enjoy some semblance of peace. The only wall I can think of that went up not to keep bad guys out but to keep people in was the Berlin wall. And that didn't last long in historical terms.

irish why do you say I lied when I attributed the Congressional passed barrier to the time of the Bush administration. Reading comprehension bites you in your skinny ass again.
Perhaps 90% was completed that just means it took Obama 3 years to accomplish 10% and Bush 3 years to accomplish 90%. Either way the barrier had little effect as aliens poured over the border both over and around the wall/fence certainly encouraged by Obama's policy not to aggressively maintain the border and liberal policies of sanctuary cities.

As I said there is no need for continuos barrier because of natural landscape west coast ocean, east coast ocean, some of south sea, North peace loving border respecting Canada.
In one areas along the southern border there is a lake and aliens fled across the border in boats and killed a border guard. Nice people those drug smugglers. So natural barriers don't always work.

As I clearly stated a way is necessary just not the useless one there now.
Once again you have proven you self to be so hate filled that your ability to comprehend is vastly impaired or is just the liquor?

cotter
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 12:42:52 PM
Message 37 ...
Israel does not build a wall to keep out a "race"
... because the very people they are trying to keep out are really pretty much the same as they are. They just have different sky wizards ... ... and in the case of the Zionists ... none?

At least that's what they want us to believe in here when they post their profile and lie to possible partners. Hmmm ... are they ashamed of their religious beliefs? Could be. What message does that send? Ashamed to write it on their profile?

... it builds walls to keep out bombs carried by those who want to wipe a people race whatever you want to call them, off the face of the earth.
^^^ LMFAO ... still repeating the "MEMRI" myth ...

Another thing that has long since been established in here by people who actually speak FARSI (as well as all over the Internet).

NEWSFLASH ... it's been debunked ... no one ever said anything about wiping anyone off the face of the earth. However, the Zionists use that false translation to suck in idiots like you. And you fell for it ... hook, line, and sinker ... Bwa ha ha ha ha.

What do you think guys ... should we cut him some slack? He can't help how stuuuupid he is?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 39
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 12:44:00 PM

Perhaps 90% was completed that just means it took Obama 3 years to accomplish 10% and Bush 3 years to accomplish 90%.

Yes, during those three Bush years building that wall, he took his eye off the ball and threw the world into economic crisis. And during those three years that OUR President (and I say OUR because he's not your President and illegal immigration isn't your problem-which make me wonder why a canadian is so invested in US illegal immigration in the first place-hmmmm) Obama had more important issues to tackle-like how to steady America after the disaster left behind by the GOP and Bush.

As I said there is no need for continuos barrier because of natural landscape west coast ocean, east coast ocean, some of south sea, North peace loving border respecting Canada.

You still don't get it do you...let me remind you we're only speaking of the 2000 mile southern border...not ocean bound borders nor the northern border...and the southern border (that would be the border with Mexico for those crack hazed inbred imbecilic Canadians posting here that number Zero) cannot be bound by a continuous wall or fence because of the topography-for those (Zero) who don't know what topography is-try google.

Well, Zero, I tried engaging you in honest debate...something you are unwilling to do...so, carry on with whomever will make the failed attempt at honest debate...I'm sure they'll come to the same conclusion I have...you don't have an honest bone in your body.
 00Spy
Msg: 40
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 12:51:42 PM
Thats right irish when defeated resort back to the "Bush's" fault argument.
No irish, you said cities not countries so therefore you seem to think that unless a whole country is barricaded it's not a country. Remember when you tried that stupid little argument a couple posts back. Technically speaking the border is only on 4 US sates. And you don't live in any of them so you should not speak also.
Now you are scrambling so you pull out the Bush line. How did we all know that was coming. The truth most Americans want Trump to build the wall as the current deterrents are as incompetent as your ability to debate.
So who is really being intellectually dishonest as now you run away defeated with only your skinny arms to console you.
 Jo van
Msg: 41
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 1:07:55 PM

Wow that was lengthy post but your premise is all wrong.

No, the whole "premise" of "jews" is wrong.
The premise that this is somehow conferred by birth, is wrong.
The premise that this attribute is somehow, mysteriously, only "carried" by the female lineage, is wrong.
The belief that they are "direct descendants" of the "jews" from "the exodus", is wrong.
The belief that "god gave it to them", is wrong.
The reestablishment of a country which hadn't existed for about 2,000 years, is wrong.

To keep the bad guys out and enjoy some semblance of peace.

If they really wanted "peace", perhaps taking land, by force, at the barrel of a gun, completely against the wishes of the existing inhabitants, and completely surrounded by other objecting countries, wasn't the best way to get it..?
Forcing 700,000 people from their homes, and bulldozing ancient villages, sometimes with the inhabitants still inside, wasn't the best way to get peace either.
If they wanted "peace", they'd have probably stood more chance of getting it, by walking into a Hell'sAngel's Bar, and then telling them that they all look "gay", to you.
(Not that there's anything 'wrong' with 'gay' Hell's Angels... I'm just sayin..)

To hear them all whining now: "why do they all hate us?", would be funny, if it wasn't so tragic.

And that didn't last long in historical terms.

Nothing lasts long, in historical terms.
Some say that "Israel" has already outlasted it's first existence.
Either way, the truth of "Israel's" establishment and history is all there, for anyone who cares to look, to see.
It's decline is as inevitable as the decline of all other religions, or the belief in "races".

Some people might still believe in "creation", or that the world is only 8,000 years old.
Some might believe that the earth is flat, or that the universe revolves about us.
We live in the "communications age". We live in the "information age".
We get new information, we make new discoveries.
Beliefs change.
The world changes.

The truth has a sort of inevitability about it.
You can fight against it.
But you'll always lose.

Things only ever 'fit together' properly, with the truth.
Religions just aren't true. So, they will decline.
"Race" isn't true. Eventually people will realise this too.
All of the information is out there.
It's just a matter of time.

I can wait.
 00Spy
Msg: 42
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 1:38:12 PM
Sure there are no jews in the world "Imagine" that.. and no terrorists too... it's easy if you try...
Here is another song for you Kumbaya My Lord, Kumbaya.... except in your version Kumbaya My Big Bang Theory Kumbaya...

If there are no Jews then no one took the land by force or at the barrel of a gun... correct?
Your sense of history is challenged was there not a Jewish state centuries prior to Muhammad and the beginning of Islam?
Was not Ancient Israel the invaded and taken by force. First by the Assyrians, then the Babylonians, the Persians the Greeks, are you seeing a trend here, then the Maccabees then the Romans, the Arabs then finally Ottomans. Gee with all those invasions no wonder there are no Jews left.
Kumbaya my ...?
 Orione7
Msg: 43
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 2:03:15 PM
Hold on, aren't Jews, the ones who claim to be from modern day Israel simply Arabs who talk to a different sky wizard?
And the ones who founded Israel and control it and turned it into an apartheid state are euro jews, many with euro blood.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 44
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 2:10:32 PM
^^
The Oreo is still !posting?

Right jo van, the Allies should have let Hitler rock on for another year or 2..then there'd be no problems in the world..only peace, love and light.?
 deetristate
Msg: 45
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 2:13:51 PM
Was the question why is is OK for Israel but not the USA to build a wall.

(Cab-the 2 in 10 ran out, hence the posting.)
 Orione7
Msg: 46
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 2:14:05 PM
^Don't project cabron. know your place.
Yep America joined the wrong side, the world would have been a better place.
 Jo van
Msg: 47
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 2:50:26 PM

Sure there are no jews in the world "Imagine" that.. and no terrorists too... it's easy if you try...

Nelson Mandela was a "terrorist", and everyone in the French Resistance.
"One man's terrorist"... etc.
"jewish" is a belief.
It's a religion. Anyone can join, and anyone can leave. And over the centuries, they have done.
So people have genes which came from that area, even if they're not "jewish", and people who are "jewish" (or believe themselves to be) have no genes which link them to that area, at that time.
It's a myth.
Do you know how many direct ancestors you have, going back just 800 years?
At 25 years/generation (for ease of maths) 800 years gives you 4 billion direct ancestors at that generation (2 to the power of 32) The population of the Earth reached 1 billion, for the first time ever, in about 1800.

3,000 years ago, (which is the timescale you're talking about, for the "exodus") would be 2 to the power of 120 (generations)
That's a very big number.
Even allowing for "the missing ancestors paradox", and inbreeding, it's been calculated that the "Most recent common ancestor" of all 7 billion people alive today, could be as recently as just 2-3000 years ago.
We all share ancestors. That's a fact.

Your sense of history is challenged was there not a Jewish state centuries prior to Muhammad and the beginning of Islam?
Was not Ancient Israel the invaded and taken by force. First by the Assyrians, then the Babylonians, the Persians the Greeks, are you seeing a trend here, then the Maccabees then the Romans, the Arabs then finally Ottomans. Gee with all those invasions no wonder there are no Jews left.

What's your point?
-Are you saying that ALL formerly-existing countries should be returned to the present day descendants of those conquered people? If so WHEN? At which point in history?
- And what makes that precise date more "special" than the ones which preceded it, or the ones that followed.?
There isn't a country in existence, which has "always" existed, nor a single country which has never been conquered.
-So what's your point.?
Should Britain also be "given back" to the Romans? Or the Iceni?
Or the Normans.?
Or the Vikings?
Should America be "given back" to the Native Americans, AKA "Siberians".?
We can't change history.
History is very interesting, we can learn from it, but we don't need to keep repeating it.
These are backwards-looking, primitive views.
Most of what we did in the past was just....wrong.
They were wrong about just about everything.
They thought earthquakes were because "god" was "angry".

Contemporise.
-Before it's too late.

00Spy
Msg: 48
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 3:55:16 PM
"Jewish" may not be a race thats why I use the term bigot for those who oppose Israel. However then again they may very well be a race. According to the US supreme court Jews are a race. We will not decide that issue here.
Israel however is a country and recognized by all but a few Muslim nations and a few anti-semites or bigots (your choice) in here.
So how far back do you want to go in cancelling out borders and countries because Israel has been around for almost 70 years now. There were people of Jewish descent living on the land now known as Israel for the past 3700 years.
Also consider there was never established a country of Palestine.
Palestine was a name the Romans made up. There is no Palestinian language no Palestinian culture.
I agree with Bush who was the first American President to propose a two state solution there by a Palestinian country.
However it won't happen until the Palestinians ( a made up people) acknowledge Israel's right to exist and the attacks from Gaza and the West bank stop.
History Rocks!
 deetristate
Msg: 49
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/14/2016 5:20:39 AM
Aren't all names "made up?". I have never understood the point of that argument.

Maybe you can explain.

Arguing about religion with a person hostile against religion (they can't be non-believers ) is like trying to discuss t-bones with a vegetarian or biology with an engineer.
 Jo van
Msg: 50
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/14/2016 5:32:42 AM

"Jewish" may not be a race thats why I use the term bigot for those who oppose Israel.

That makes no sense, other than as some sort a thin justification for the use of 'ad-hominem' attacks, rather than a cogent argument against the points raised.
Many people who identify as "jews" also oppose "Israel".
Eg:
http://ifamericansknew.org/history/origin.html
Written by "Jews against the Occupation". ("JATO")
Read it, written by "Jews". An excellent, accurate, and un-biased synopsis of "Israel's" history.
Are these people "bigots"? - Bigoted against themselves?

I suppose here, you're going to use the hackneyed cliché of "self-hating", which often gets trotted-out against anyone who doesn't endorse the obnoxious "racial supremacist" ideology.
But as you've already admitted, in your opening statement, that your argument relies entirely on 'ad-hominem', primarily because of a paucity of any kind of justification for their unreasonable behaviour, it will come as no surprise.

However then again they may very well be a race. According to the US supreme court Jews are a race. We will not decide that issue here.

Like I said, in the past, we were wrong about just about everything.

Plessy v. Ferguson, 163 U.S. 537 (1896), was a landmark United States Supreme Court decision upholding the constitutionality of state laws requiring racial segregation in public facilities under the doctrine of "separate but equal"

The USA still had segregation, well into the start of my lifetime, and we (UK) still had "apartheid" colonies.
Because the term "race" has no scientific justification, it is being replaced by the term "ethnicity", to more strongly reflect the purely "cultural" aspects of such divisions.
Cultures are not immutable. They are not "inherent".
They can be learned, and adopted, or completely dropped, and another culture embraced, if an individual so chooses. They are largely circumstantial. They can be changed.
Such divisions are imaginary, and meaningless.
You might as well categorise people on their choice of shoes. (Or not)
There's no such thing as "race". I don't care what the USSC says. They've been wrong before.

So how far back do you want to go in cancelling out borders and countries because Israel has been around for almost 70 years now.

It's not me who's cancelling borders, I wasn't the one who wanted to reestablish biblical mythology.
All I'm saying, is that it was a mistake.
There can be no progress until people first admit that.

There were people of Jewish descent living on the land now known as Israel for the past 3700 years.

This is turning into a 'circular' argument.
"Jewish" is a religion. Anyone can "join", and anyone can "leave", at any time, now, and in the past.
And they have done. It's the same with all religions.
20% of the entire country of Spain have the same "jewish" genetic markers. But they're not "jewish" (for the above reasons), they're markers (genetic 'mutations', the origins of which, can be accurately traced and 'dated') which were prevalent in that area, at that time.
They're not "exclusive" to "jews". Almost ALL "palestinians" also have them too, and half of Europe. It's the way genes work.
ALL of our ancestors lived there, at some point.
"Race purists" will squeal, "not me!" but the evidence shows otherwise.
Eventually, this fact will become "common knowledge".

Also consider there was never established a country of Palestine.
Palestine was a name the Romans made up. There is no Palestinian language no Palestinian culture.

It's a moot point. Anyone can "make up" country names, anytime. Their language and culture was predominantly "Arabic", and "muslim".
It's a country built on lies and deceit.
The "plan" was always to "swamp" the existing population into becoming a minority, and to push them out.
Read "The Balfour declaration", or the words of David ben Gurion.

The Balfour Declaration, made in November 1917 by the British Government...was made a) by a European power, b) about a non-European territory, c) in flat disregard of both the presence and wishes of the native majority resident in that territory...[As Balfour himself wrote in 1919], ‘The contradiction between the letter of the Covenant (the Anglo French Declaration of 1918 promising the Arabs of the former Ottoman colonies that as a reward for supporting the Allies they could have their independence) is even more flagrant in the case of the independent nation of Palestine than in that of the independent nation of Syria. For in Palestine we do not propose even to go through the form of consulting the wishes of the present inhabitants of the country...The four powers are committed to Zionism and Zionism, be it right or wrong, good or bad, is rooted in age-long tradition, in present needs, in future hopes, of far profounder import than the desire and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who now inhabit that ancient land,’

“The Zionists made no secret of their intentions, for as early as 1921, Dr. Eder, a member of the Zionist Commission, boldly told the Court of Inquiry, ‘there can be only one National Home in Palestine, and that a Jewish one, and no equality in the partnership between Jews and Arabs, but a Jewish preponderance as soon as the numbers of the race are sufficiently increased.’ He then asked that only Jews should be allowed to bear arms.” Sami Hadawi, “Bitter Harvest.”

However it won't happen until the Palestinians ( a made up people) acknowledge Israel's right to exist and the attacks from Gaza and the West bank stop.

There is no "right" to steal territory, or to push 700,000 "made-up" people from their very real homes.

"Israel's" "Why does everybody hate us??!!" act is completely threadbare.
The truth is out there.
It's the information age.
Use it wisely.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal