Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Great Job , isrealPage 5 of 82    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Message 25 ...
if cotter says something it becomes established "fact" on POF.
LMAO ... there is a distinct advantage in having been here long enough to know that various things have been discussed and the actual founder of the site and his moderators have ruled on what they allow or don't allow.

I really don't care what you think. And I certainly do not want to miss the fun of watching you lose it every time I make a statement about things that have long time been established here. That's the best reason I can think of to post the statements I post.

I don't need to care what you think ... the site has already established what they believe is true and they have established what they consider to be more than appropriate to post. If you don't like what I post ... go run to the appropriate people and complain.

OMG, it's all so precious. I love when idiots like the poster in Message 25 jump in and show how ignorant they are. It's quite the sideshow! Please keep entertaining us.

What's really curious ... new poster marilyncollet (Joined: 2/5/2016) ... posted in this thread 15 times in the last two pages ... 6 posts on page 3 and there were 5 in a row ... posts 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, and then 74. There have been 9 posts on page 4, several were 2 in a row ... posts 77, 79, 85, 86, 88, 91, 94, 95, 97.

Many seasoned posters are limited (just ask Dee) to the forum rule of only 2 posts in 10 ... yet this poster seems to have unlimited posting privileges. Just curious what kind of status this reincarnated poster has that allows such posting habits/privileges.

Hmmm ... maybe more of us will want to quit and join and re-join and re-join so that we too (of course time allowing as many of actually work full time) can post time after time after time ... ... and be exempt (?) from forum rules.

Nah ... I'm happy to be able to post as I do ... I've learned how to address numerous posts within one message and don't have to post several times in a row to make a point ...
 marilyncollet
Msg: 102
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/17/2016 1:53:11 PM
I don't think trump is a racist. He is a nut case without any ideology whatsoever except himself. His proposals are for public consumption and purposely constructed to get the most bang for the buck. Since trump has undoubtedly employed many illegals and has profited by paying them smaller wages, you think he gives a damn about illegal immigration? He gives a damnabout nothing but Donald Trump. He has a very severe personality disorder. God help us all if he is elected.
 marilyncollet
Msg: 103
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/17/2016 1:58:07 PM
Cotter...words. use your words. Not stupid emoticons. I get your reasoning is at a childish level...but you can do better. As for my posting..perhaps you are limited because there is a drivel meter at work..
And that would work against you.
 00Spy
Msg: 104
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/17/2016 3:02:45 PM
Mari- don't get caught up in the "Little Jew Hater's" bile and childish postings.
She is wrong about everything but only one thing.That she has only one point... She hates jews.
Ya we get it! Now go crawl under a rock or better yet do this world a favour...join ISIS!
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 105
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/17/2016 3:13:18 PM
Referring to the hottie 66 y.o.? Hot sexxxy nurse with "hot legs"?

Bwahahahhaa..how delusional can 1 person be?
 cotter
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/17/2016 4:12:03 PM
Message 103 ...
Cotter...words. use your words. Not stupid emoticons.
We are not banned from using emoticons if we wish. Can't handle it? Skip over my posts ...

I get your reasoning is at a childish level...but you can do better.
I don't post in here to please or displease others, I don't post in here at anyone's behest, posting in here is not what gives my life meaning ... so I could care less what you or any other poster thinks.

As for my posting..perhaps you are limited because there is a drivel meter at work..
And that would work against you.
You are the one who has come in here, posing as if you are some sort of "new" poster ... attacking numerous posters on what they post ... what they have a right to post on this public forum.

It's apparent you are truly some sort of poster from the past who has been banned ... no doubt numerous times.

I don't care what you think and don't care what other ignorant posters childishly come in here and post about me. I don't have anything I have to prove to anyone. That's your game and quite possibly your need.

I make valid points and some just simply can't accept that. That's not my problem.

I surround myself with people who like me and appreciate me and whether you believe it or not ... many are Jewish. Those who are my patients adore me, those who are my co-actors and co-singers thoroughly enjoy me as well. I could care less what you believe. There are so many more things in my life that make a difference to me ... not your posts.

Finally, I certainly place no value on people posing in here ... people too ashamed to admit who and what they are (and they know who they are as some have even openly admitted it) ... because I am real, I attend POF events, I can verify who I am and I take pride in who I am and what I represent. I don't hide behind pictureless profiles full of lies and misrepresentations.

Carry on ... and enjoy yourselves. I know I will. I get plenty of emails praising me for being strong enough to post what I post.

Oh and BTW ... again, if you don't like it, I encourage you to complain to the appropriate people. They will be interested in hearing from some of your ilk ... since I'm sure they have dealt with you in the past.

Message 105 ...
... hottie 66 y.o.? Hot sexxxy nurse with "hot legs"?
Yep ... you're right. Went to a POF event this past weekend and the men must have enjoyed what they were seeing, but most of them came by to compliment me on my singing.

LMAO ... Cabi just can't get enough of my legs! Don't cha just love it.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ...
 00Spy
Msg: 107
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/17/2016 4:28:46 PM

Finally, I certainly place no value on people posing in here ... people too ashamed to admit who and what they are (and they know who they are as some have even openly admitted it) ... because I am real, I attend POF events, I can verify who I am and I take pride in who I am and what I represent. I don't hide behind pictureless profiles full of lies and misrepresentations.

people too ashamed to admit who and what they are (and they know who they are as some have even openly admitted it)
Is that code for "look everyone there is a Jew in here!"?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 108
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/17/2016 4:39:42 PM
ROFLMAO....all the Israel lovers who hate people with New York values... (code for New York Jew)
 cotter
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/17/2016 4:48:53 PM
Message 107 ...
Anyone is entitled to interpret or misinterpret anything they want. I write what I know to be true. Don't like it? I don't care.

If you are really a man and you represent yourself as a woman ... that's on you. I have no need to hold any grudges one way or the other.

If you are really married and you represent yourself as somehow single ... that's on you. Again, I have no need to hold any grudges one way or the other.

If you are somehow religious and represent yourself as not religious ... that's on you. And still again, I have no need to hold any grudges one way or the other.

In the end, I am simply saying that I am real ... I attend POF events ... my photos are really me ... and I do not misrepresent anything in my profile. I'm proud of who I am.

I happen to know others in here who are misrepresenting themselves in various different ways. Some have openly admitted they do it because they are ashamed of what they are. That's on them ...

Is that a problem?
 00Spy
Msg: 110
Israel Exists!
Posted: 2/17/2016 5:15:56 PM
Et tu, irish?
Its ok "little jew hater" it is your right to spew your bigotry all over these pages. Knock yourself out.
For just as it is your right... so to is it the right of Israel to exist.
The next President (Dem or Rep) of the United States of America will see to it.
 marilyncollet
Msg: 111
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/17/2016 5:47:29 PM
Cotter, while you are being so authentic and all that, do you tell your Jewish friends that you wish the jews in Israel dead? That you deny them the right to self defense? Do you have any idea how clearly you have expressed total hatred for Jews over the years? Do yo really think you can voice death for all jews in Israel but claim yourself not a jew hater?
 cotter
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/17/2016 7:00:25 PM
Message 111 ...
Cotter, while you are being so authentic and all that, do you tell your Jewish friends that you wish the jews in Israel dead?
I have no idea where you got that ... I have never said that. That's just crazy.

That you deny them the right to self defense?
Again, I have never said that.

Do you have any idea how clearly you have expressed total hatred for Jews over the years?
How about if you pull up a few posts and show where I have done that. I have not done that.

I have issues with what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians and that is not me alone, so I have no idea how it is that you feel you can single me out and twist what I have said into what you are posting here. That takes an awful lot of hate to twist that sort of stuff around. But hey ... you need to do what makes you feel good. Go for it.

Do yo really think you can voice death for all jews in Israel but claim yourself not a jew hater?
I have no idea where you get that ... I have never promoted that. You are crazy.

It occurs to me that if you are truly a new poster (as you appear to want people to believe) you have no idea what any of us have posted for any length of time. So now we have to assume you are exactly what I said you are ... some sort of reincarnated previously banned poster ... ashamed to even take your previous name as we would know exactly what is going on and who we are dealing with.

The good part about it all ... I really don't care what you think or what you post about me. My friends know me and agree with me, so I don't know how someone like you would interpret their theories ... self hating perhaps? Can jews be anti-Semitic? Can jews who oppose what the Zionists are doing be considered "jew haters"?

That's how my friends feel. I show them what people like you post and they just laugh. Like me, they support a 2-state solution. What's the problem with a 2-state solution? For one, Nuttinbutayahoo has vowed never to let that happen. That could be because then Israel would have to give back all the stolen land ... eh?

Yeah ... that could be a big problem. And that's what my friends say ... they don't think it's right for Zionists and jewish settlers to burn homes with Palestinians still inside, bulldoze homes with Palestinians still inside ... then just go take over the land because ... hey, the original occupants are now dead.

Yeah ... they don't like that. They firmly believe that reflects badly on the leadership of Israel that they encourage such behavior and do nothing about it.

Sooo ... if you want to interpret that as I (we) wish all jews in Israel dead ... then go ahead.

If you want to interpret that as I (we) deny them the right to self-defense ... then go ahead ... even though at this point it's becoming more and more evident that the Palestinians should have the right to self-defense as well.

If you want to interpret that as I (we) have a total hatred for jews over the years ... then go ahead.

If you want to interpret that as I (we) have voiced "death for all jews in Israel" ... then go ahead.

It's really no skin off my nose and ... who really cares how foolish you look by doing that? Not me and not my friends.

To the post below ...
That's absolutely hilarious ... LMAO.

As I have said ... you always make for great entertainment.
 00Spy
Msg: 113
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/17/2016 7:11:34 PM
Your friends... the Jews... Every one should have one jewish friend who agrees with your hate right "little jew hater"?
Your friends... The ones who dress in white robes?
The administrators of POF those good Canadians (non Jews because that matters to you) contacted a few of us on here today and guess what? You are being asked to leave the island until you acknowledge Israel's right to exist.
Friends said!
 marilyncollet
Msg: 114
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/17/2016 7:44:16 PM
Cotter, Israel tried to give 99% of the west bank back to the Palestinians in return for peace and recognition of israels right to exist. Arafat refused. Netanyahu would likely agree to a two state solution for real peace, but he knows israels security would be put gravely at risk with the way things are now. Lots of jews disagree with heavy handed tactics again the Palestinians but Israel's leaders think it's necessary.

But let's talk about you on this board. Never have you supported anything israel does for its own security... Your.position appears to be it has no right to self defense and wonton shelling, rockets etc. fired into it are fair game but it has no right to fight back.

So let's see if you will actually post the words that you believe israel has the right to self defense. I'm willing to bet you won't do so. You never have before.

And let's go further, I know you don't think israel should have ever existed, but it does. Should Israel have the right to continue existing?
 daynadaze
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/17/2016 7:55:08 PM
What an IQ test is suppose to do vs those who don't have the background of a normal education to get a real score is not the same thing.
 cotter
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/17/2016 8:49:08 PM
Message 114 ... Who the hell do you think you are that you can put people on demand to post things you dictate?

How about you set about proving all the accusations you wrote in Message 111 ... I'm willing to bet you can't do that ... because I've never said any of the things you are accusing me of.

You accused me of wishing the jews in Israel dead ... WHEN AND WHERE did I do that? I want to know the name of the thread and the post number ... or you shut up.

You accused me of denying them the right to self defense ... WHEN AND WHERE did I do that? I want to know the name of the thread and the post number ... or you shut up.

You accused me of expressing total hatred for jews over the years ... WHEN AND WHERE did I do that? I want to know the name of the thread and the post number ... or you shut up.

You accused me of voicing death for all jews in Israel ... WHEN AND WHERE did I do that? I want to know the name of the thread and the post number ... or you shut up.

I have never done any of those things and you know you cannot prove it.

I have often posted that I don't want anyone lobbing bombs at anyone, so why would I EVER post that I wish anyone dead? You don't appear to know how to do anything but come in here and make all kinds of ignorant accusations ... that you cannot back up.

Your reincarnation has perfect timing as it seems you're no different than the ignorant republican dippers ... throwing shit against the wall ... hoping that somehow something will stick.

I do have to wonder as well, with all the poison you have been posting in here ... do you somehow wish the Palestinians dead? No doubt the Muslims too? Because it seems to me the more you post, the more that appears to be on your mind.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 117
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/18/2016 2:37:31 AM

Do yo really think you can voice death for all jews in Israel but claim yourself not a jew hater?

Yet, I read all these conservative posters who love Israel, but hate New York values (code for New York jews)

Do you have any idea how clearly you have expressed total hatred for Jews over the years?

I've read Cotter for years and she's only shown disdain for Israeli land grabbing...kind of like Rob Simons says in his CBS article on Israel:

http://www.juancole.com/2012/04/top-ten-reasons-israel-tried-to-censor-bob-simons-report-on-palestinian-christians.html

Are you saying Rob Simons and CBS are jew haters?
 Jo van
Msg: 118
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/18/2016 3:29:34 AM

True, as as we mix and intermingle, the races will tend to evolve towards the mean. That has been happening in the US since slaves were first introduced into the country, and whites from Europe met up with indians. Obama is as white as he is black. And we all have some DNA contributed from Neanderthals.

It has always happened, not just comparatively "recently". (Apart from some island populations, which have remained quite isolated until recently. But even their genes originated elsewhere)

The American "indians" originated in what is now Asia, and Siberia, crossing a land-bridge between the two. ("Beringia").
Sickle Cell Anaemia exists all around the Med., in all sorts of alleged "races", and East towards India and Asia. It tends to endure in areas where malaria is a risk, because malaria kills people without it.

Tay Sachs Disease isn't limited to just "jews". (Because over the centuries, many people have ceased to be "jews", or have just shagged people from other alleged "races", and the gene has been transferred.)

"Race" isn't what you can see, people share genes, which can't be seen.
Eg

Ethiopians have closer genetic affinity with Armenians and Norwegians than with Bantu populations.[41] Similarly, Somalis are genetically more similar to Gulf Arab populations than to other populations in Africa.

and:

The genetic differences that exist among populations are characterized by gradual changes across geographic regions, not sharp, categorical distinctions. Groups of people across the globe have varying frequencies of polymorphic genes, which are genes with any of several differing nucleotide sequences. There is no such thing as a set of genes that belongs exclusively to one group and not to another. The clinal, gradually changing nature of geographic genetic difference is complicated further by the migration and mixing that human groups have engaged in since prehistoric times. Race [however defined] collapses infinite diversity into a few discrete categories that in reality cannot be demarcated genetically.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_genetic_clustering

Of course it can be argued whether Israel's actions are disproportionate at times. It cannot be argued however that they are not entitled to self defense. And yet the leftist nutcases on this board like Mungo Joe and Cottter will never concede Israel is entitled to self defense in the least. Those are opinions that are worth less than a bucket of urine.

Interesting.
From a purely 'philosophical' POV., does a burglar also have the same "entitlement" to "self-defense", if a homeowner attacks him?
I only ask, because:

“In 1936-9, the Palestinian Arabs attempted a nationalist revolt... David Ben-Gurion, eminently a realist, recognized its nature. In internal discussion, he noted that ‘in our political argument abroad, we minimize Arab opposition to us,’ but he urged, ‘let us not ignore the truth among ourselves.’ The truth was that ‘politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country, while we are still outside’... The revolt was crushed by the British, with considerable brutality.”

Noam Chomsky, “The Fateful Triangle.”
Note how he says there, that they have one policy for "public consumption", and an entirely different one, "privately".
This has been their strategy since long before 1948
Which is exactly what I meant, when I said Israel needs to start being honest, about the past.
There are many other such examples.

“In internal discussion in 1938 [David Ben-Gurion] stated that ‘after we become a strong force, as a result of the creation of a state, we shall abolish partition and expand into the whole of Palestine’...In 1948, Menachem Begin declared that: ‘The partition of the Homeland is illegal. It will never be recognized. The signature of institutions and individuals of the partition agreement is invalid. It will not bind the Jewish people. Jerusalem was and will forever be our capital. Eretz Israel (the land of Israel) will be restored to the people of Israel, All of it. And forever.”

Noam Chomsky, “The Fateful Triangle.”
Read more at:
http://ifamericansknew.org/history/origin.html

How can you trust the word of a country which has deliberately and consistently deceived the "outside world", from the start?
Miko Peled realised that, eventually.

More realise it every day.
There are now countless "boycotts" of Israeli goods.
Not because those people are "anti-semitic", but because there are no valid excuses for such behaviour. Not even a holocaust.
Two 'wrongs' don't make a 'right'.

Religious beliefs are dying, because they're just not true, the same is happening about "race", but more slowly.
There's a certain inevitability about what happens to countries, founded on both religious and "racial" beliefs.
(And don't bother with the "secular" crap, I've heard it all before. "jewish" is a religion)
It's just a matter of time.
 marilyncollet
Msg: 119
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/18/2016 3:52:18 AM
I knew you were totally unable to answer a simple question Cotter. You hate the jews so much you could never concede those in israel had the right to self defense. Like a skilled politician you ignore and deflect. ..but you don't answer the question. I bet somebody on here you wouldn't. She said you would. I win. Your hatred against jews goes very, very deep. I wonder if your purported Jewish friends know who you really are and what you represent. Have you ever thought about therapy? It can't be normal for somebody to be filled with so much hate.
 marilyncollet
Msg: 120
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/18/2016 4:00:47 AM
Irish, there is so much misinformation out there, so much lying, so many duped that I could never hope to set the record straight here and I don't intend to make the effort. I do think israel does a lousy job of defending itself in the media....but I get its a very hard job when young children are dying , and anything it says will be turned against it anyway. Suffice it to say it would return the land for peace. The Arabs don't want peace. Since the destruction of the Ottoman empire, they have all more or less been displaced, oppressed by world powers, and angry.
 marilyncollet
Msg: 121
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/18/2016 4:12:34 AM
Jovan....Jews have tended over the years to separate themselves from other peoples, are more homogenized than many, thus the reason they have developed certain racial distinctions, including apparently a genetic mutation for higher average intelligence than other peoples.

As for israel, not going to argue over the history of its creation or what David Ben Gurion allegedly said or not. Far too many lies out there, far too many unreliable sources. It doesn't matter anyway. Israel was simply another nation carved out of the desert by the powers in charge and exists in the present. You presume like cotter, it has no right to self defense based on your stupid analogy to a burglar. That shows who and what you are. You are unworthy of my time...much like cotter. I pointed out that she is a hateful person and if you are the same, so be it.
 deetristate
Msg: 122
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/18/2016 6:02:06 AM
OK. I see that your self esteem relies on that incorrect belief about IQs. I will stop making you face reality.

I must say that it is interesting the number of people here raised Jewish, some of whom now claim atheism.

Again, Israel can defend itself by any means necessary and the Palestinians can try to get their land back, by whatever.

A wall helps Israel and would help the USA

As a person who walked across the border from the USA to Mexico and back, many, many years ago, it is too easy to do. And not just for Mexicans. For anyone who can get to Mexico. Like the Syrians not long ago.
 marilyncollet
Msg: 123
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/18/2016 6:17:26 AM
Lots of jews are atheists. Same with many chtistians. They still feel an affinity to those with similar backrounds. Israel is a pretty secular nation by the way. Many there reject the more stringent traditional ways of doing things, commanded in the Talmud or not.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/18/2016 6:24:01 AM
Loads of boycotts of israeli goods over here on this side of the pond. Our arsehole students, when not banning sombreros from fancy dress parties, are getting their knickers in a twist over the israel/palestine malarkey.

I do like the wee quote at the end there though.......

"Earlier this week Alex Chalmers, the chair of Oxford Labour students, resigned. He was honest and succinct about the reason why. “A large proportion of both OULC and the student left in Oxford more generally have some kind of problem with Jews”, he said.

The statement “I’m not a racist, I’m an anti-Zionist” has become the Left’s “I’m not a racist but…”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/12161216/Is-the-Labour-Partys-problem-with-racism-beyond-repair.html
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 125
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/18/2016 7:20:33 AM
Plenty of arseholes are anti Israel and anti "Zionist" ( read anti Jew) because it's easy and requires no spine.

they'd be scared stiff to ever say anything slightly critical of Islam. .because then they might be beheaded..

Jews don't have large numbers of crazed followers who'd kill over a cartoon, or a book, the written word, as does Islam.

remember Dutch politico Geert Wilders? Salman Rushdie living under death threat?

remember Charlie Hebdo?

spineless cowards..continue having all your venom towards Israel..that requires no courage..

GUTLESS COWARDS who want to POSE as "social justice warriors while taking NO RISKS..

to boost your fragile egos, try to feel good about yourself. .scared to face real threats..

don't have the stones to criticize ISIS and other Islamic crazies..they might strike back.

Dee..key words..many, many years ago..doubt it's so easy now..many years ago one could casually stroll between many countries. .Canada and USA for sure..today, not so much.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal