Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 1651
Great Job , IsraelPage 67 of 82    (42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82)
come, now teekta. . .uh iri . . uh popp.

now that you have revealed yourself, i will have to ignore this version of you for the rest of the week or enable your addiction to me.
 poppata
Msg: 1652
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 8/30/2017 10:48:20 AM
^^^ you were going to ignore me for a week..you could do so barely for a day. Still delusional. So sad :-(
 poppata
Msg: 1653
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 8/31/2017 10:30:05 AM
Its quiet these parts. Elphaba, Herod, Hopeless nutcase, babbling psychopath a hole Frank..all missing in action. So sad :-(

Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 1654
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 8/31/2017 12:47:54 PM

Well babbling, psychopath a hole lol Trump must be back. Teekata is gone. So sad. :-)

Your profiles would be most likely to be the first deleted with Frank’s help but I’m sure Frank would have me in the next two or three right now and would have done everything in his power to delete me too. But I have to think that maybe you protest too much here and dumped the Teekata profile and started using one of your many sock puppet profiles and blame Frank just to have something negative to post about him.

While I know how to shield myself, possibly better than most here and obviously better than Frank can, that shield is far, far from impenetrable. In fact, making this statement my get many trying to do so which increases the likelihood that I will soon be nuked (once more). I would be surprised if he has not already start a blitz attack with any of his sock puppet profiles the minute I claimed responsibility (partial or full, you decide) for helping him off.

Even if he is holding back from revealing himself until a new profile matures past the probationary threshold you can bet he is reading all this and chomping at the bit to post. He’ll be back in some form. He just cannot help himself.
 poppata
Msg: 1655
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 8/31/2017 1:19:15 PM
" But I have to think that maybe you protest too much here and dumped the Teekata profile and started using one of your many sock puppet profiles and blame Frank just to have something negative to post about him."

Who needs to create anything to blame on Frank? .. he gives us all plenty of ammo himself just by being a psychopathic nut job. Frank is the one who repeatedly bragged about terminating my IDs...and I already accurately called him an old woman whiner for doing so. Besides, I really don't give a damn. These are throw-away profiles I've created. Heck, I don't even bother with real cities anymore, let alone zips, email addresses or anything else. I randomly select and can create a new profile in less then one minute. I have several ready to go at any given point in time so when one is terminated, another takes its place. I assume the system catches up with me and deletes my profiles, if not Frank... within a few weeks, or perhaps other posters here also have it in for me. I don't even care. When one is deleted I go on with another one. No tears here.
 Kj521
Msg: 1656
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 8/31/2017 1:27:52 PM
Maybe everyone is just busy with Summer romances! That's what I prefer to think. :)

But I hope Frank does come back. While I can understand the reasoning behind some of the deletions....I don't agree with it. We have lost many great opinions (and some not-so-much) in here. It has been sad to see the decline. I find the forums so much more fun than the dating side (that place is just scary)!

And I do so wish Mr. Poppata would stop being deleted, also. Quite tiresome getting use to all these new names. Although, if this current profile stays for a bit....you might wish you had one of your previous user names. I laugh a little saying this one in my head. :D

I hope you stay, Mr. Cash, it is always a pleasure. :)
 poppata
Msg: 1657
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/5/2017 6:21:53 AM
The psycho lol a hole hasn't posted yet or have I missed it? I'm feeling like King of the Mountain....Elphaba not posting....hopeless nutcase is gone, Herod bores everybody on the uk thread, Dee hides from me. Only Joe and I are still standing.. so who will be last man standing?
 Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 1658
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/5/2017 12:39:48 PM
^^^
Popp,
Tried to message you but restrictions prevent it.
Did favorite you though.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1659
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/5/2017 3:02:37 PM

I randomly select and can create a new profile in less then one minute. I have several ready to go at any given point in time so when one is terminated, another takes its place.

I don't know which is more pathetic... that this place is so important to you that you do that... or that you freely admit to it...

In fact... that far, far beyond "ordinary pathetic"...

That is "living in your mom's basement - and your mom lives in a single-wide" level pathetic...

Tried to message you but restrictions prevent it.
Did favorite you though.

And that... is "dreams of living in mom's basement - and mom lives in a single-wide" level pathetic...
 Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 1660
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/5/2017 4:04:52 PM
I have absolutely no intentions to befriend anyone or join anybody’s trailer-basement club. You are reading too much into my post. Trust me on that.

I wanted to message this person, poppata, in private. I could not contact the user due to age restrictions. I thought that if the user bothers to check the profile page for this poppata persona they might see the favorite addition and look at the associated profile. After seeing it then reading my post they might possibly put 1 and 1 together, might not. It would be a reach. But, if they did get it and if they had one of their sock puppet profiles within the age range of my favoriteing profile they could then use that age appropriate sock puppet profile to contact or favorite the profile that favorited them and in return I could contact that profile.

Yes, quite convoluted and, like said, a big reach. But then you never know.

Believe me, I am in no way trying to friend this poppata person. Not at all. I just wanted to contact them.
 poppata
Msg: 1661
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/5/2017 4:06:43 PM
"I don't know which is more pathetic... that this place is so important to you that you do that... or that you freely admit to it... "

Just Babbling. You've been here longer than me...and because you are king of the leftist trash...king trash...these vengeful, hateful, anti-free speech people won't move to terminate you. Heck you are worse than the mean spirited Trump.
 Kj521
Msg: 1662
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/5/2017 4:09:49 PM
^^^^^Ooooh......I think I got it!

Or.....I could just be crazy. I never quite know. :/
 poppata
Msg: 1663
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/5/2017 4:22:02 PM
I don't know Cash, a 6'6" height, female profile (nutty) of a person who brags about an expertise in deleting profiles. This is a tough one? Who loves to be tall? In control? Bragging about profile control...somebody with numerous profiles who deletes in the background. And they don't want to be my friend. I'll have to think about this? Could it be somebody's azz I kicked here years ago?
 poppata
Msg: 1664
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/5/2017 4:32:49 PM
Well Cash.. I see who faved me....hey I've never been faved before. Oh what a tangled web we weave. Lol.

Home Logout MyForums

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.

Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 1665
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/5/2017 4:35:02 PM

Could it be somebody's azz I kicked here years ago?

No, I don't think so. Only had my azz kicked in here a couple times. I think I kicked quite a few myself though. But that is just one mans opinion. Had profiles deleted several times though. Maybe by you maybe not. ???

Just came back here a couple months ago. Really wish I stayed away. Re created this crazy tall overweight young girl, Mr J Cash, as soon as the old Mr J Cash was deleted a couple years ago just to prevent someone from posting under the same name. Never used it until a few days ago.

Again, not asking you to be my friend. Just some information. But no problem.

I am spending way too muck time reading a lot of stupidity and endless arguments. Fun for a while but gets boring pretty quickly. I think I will now try to leave this place........ Again.

Carry on everyone.

Mr Cash is leaving the building but not the compound.
 poppata
Msg: 1666
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/5/2017 4:38:52 PM
Well Cash.. I see who faved me....hey I've never been faved before. Oh what a tangled web we weave. Lol. I suppose that answers the question about my disappearing profiles...so are you male or female...your profile and profile fetish scream female but your obnoxious personality scream male. Another mystery.
 poppata
Msg: 1667
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/5/2017 4:45:19 PM
Any way cash, I have a few extra profiles...i'll create one in the 20s and email you.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Kj521
Msg: 1668
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/5/2017 4:45:56 PM
Don't blame you for leaving, Mr. Cash....there are so few left to have any kind of interesting discussion.

Maybe that will change one day.

Btw...I think you are being genuine here. Wishing you the best. ;)
 poppata
Msg: 1669
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/5/2017 7:28:28 PM
Well Mr. Cash genuinely likes to play games here..... that is a pretty sure thing. And he is pretty good at it... have to give him credit where it is due. Mr. Cash will always be around, even if not as Mr. Cash, as sure as Irma is churning in the Atlantic :-(
 chameleonf
Msg: 1670
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/6/2017 9:34:25 AM

Well Mr. Cash genuinely likes to play games here..... that is a pretty sure thing.

It's the game playing that has caused so many who contributed to interesting dialogue to leave, including, and perhaps particularly, that of "Mr. Cash" and those with a similar desire to be self-proclaimed "monitors". I'm sure you can relate personally, poppata. Too many couldn't be bothered attempting to come back because of the games being played over and over again by those responsible. I'm not a fan in the least of the perpetrators, no matter how heated and often juvenile some of us can get at times (including me). "Mr. Cash" can stay gone of it's own volition as far as I'm concerned - definitely no loss there, at least in that persona.
 poppata
Msg: 1671
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/6/2017 12:49:25 PM

I'm sure you can relate personally, poppata.

Yea LOL
 ForumLurker
Msg: 1672
view profile
History
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/6/2017 6:22:09 PM
Mr. Cash claims to have only ever gone after Frank, LOLTrump, or whatever other names he has posted under.

That is a lie.

I remember Cash and Frank getting into it a couple years ago. Frank was just one person that Cash went after. About the time my last profile was deleted Mr. Cash and Crook Catcher had a run in with that windbag who kept coming back advertising a dating site he created. That guy’s name was fish something. Mr. Cash bragged about deleting him (fish) a couple times too back then.

Mr. Cash needs to get over himself.
 Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 1673
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/8/2017 6:19:34 AM
I forgot about fish!

Yep, I remember slime fish and that lame attempt of a dating site he tried to create. What ever happened to him and that site?

Fish, Frank, and Tall all hold a rare distinction of having been dissed by Otto. That put the three of them in a small club. The ever-helpful Otto very rarely lashed out at anyone.

Lurker,
That is a lie.
No, not a lie.

I freely admit that I had issues and argued with slime fish. Yes, he thought he would take on both Crookcatcher and I. Separately and simultaneously we both kicked his ass, repeatedly. I do not know if he was deleted or if he self-deleted then. Whenever he would come back he always claimed he self-deleted the previous profile. He was a troll and treated as so by many, not just myself, but I never claimed to delete him.

What ever happened to CC and Otto??
 Kj521
Msg: 1674
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/8/2017 6:40:31 AM
^^^^CC.....is quite well and the handsome hero he remains. ;D

Mr. Otto?

Don't know.....but his quiet strength and mere presence is most assuredly missed by this heart. :)
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 1675
view profile
History
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/12/2017 9:22:44 AM
It is unfortunate when high-quality posters are senselessly deleted.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal