Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 poppata
Msg: 1676
Great Job , IsraelPage 68 of 81    (41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81)
^^^^^it is unfortunate when any posters based on "quality" of their posts is deleted. Who is to judge Quality? Far as I am concerned, Hopeless nutcase, Elphaba cotter , and lying Herod Jovan should be free to post to their hearts content.
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 1677
view profile
History
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/13/2017 1:57:16 PM
Those three screen names aren't familiar to me, poppata.
Point taken that unless a person is abusive or using profanity, they should naturally be able to post.
If a person is just typing their ideas, opinions, and viewpoints that diversity should be embraced.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1678
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/14/2017 9:53:19 AM
You cannot keep the intellect of an intelligent being caged.............
 poppata
Msg: 1679
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/14/2017 10:04:27 AM
^^^^^ Welcome back.. you had me worried. Lol...not. I guess caging you will be no problem than ?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 1680
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/20/2017 1:20:59 PM
Well now trinity, I saw your post welcoming me back and commenting on my profile but now I see it has disappeared... AKA you deleted it. I know you deleted it because, until I post this reply, your name shows (showed) as the last posting profile in this thread.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for the complements. Even though you took them down.

Thanks again. God bless and take care of yourself.
 trinity818
Msg: 1681
view profile
History
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/20/2017 2:03:56 PM
^^^

I deleted my post because you are obviously not LOLTrump.
 gtomustang
Msg: 1682
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/21/2017 3:07:20 PM
"Heckler & Koch, the German weapons manufacturer whose guns are estimated to have killed more than 2 million people since the company was founded in 1949, has quietly adopted the most ethical sales policy of any gunmaker in the world. The company has pledged no longer to sell arms into warzones or to countries that violate corruption and democracy standards, including Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, or any African countries."

"Look, almost no one gives a damn if H&K refuses to sell to Egypt, Saudi Arabia, or Indonesia. No one really cares if they refuse to sell to any nation in Africa. Yet American gun owners, the very people who create the U.S. civilian market that H&K supposed wants deeper penetration into, are typically conservative politically and tend to stand behind Israel. The idea of cutting off the West’s one faithful ally in a deeply troubled region won’t sit well with many in the firearms community. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think the Israelis are losing sleep over this announcement. They have local companies that make pretty good weapons as it is. (Disclosure: I lust for a Tavor.) The lack of H&K firearms is probably not going to have much of an impact on Israel as a nation.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2017/09/12/hk-announce-will-no-longer-sell-weapons-country-among-others/
 poppata
Msg: 1683
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/23/2017 1:00:12 PM

I deleted my post because you are obviously not LOLTrump.

Well if he is not LOL Trump, who is? Is it possible that LOL Trump gave up here after non-stop posting simply because Cash outsmarted him and deleted him? LOL. I thought the guy had tenacity...but instead he is nothing but a cry baby and a quitter. So sad.
 trinity818
Msg: 1684
view profile
History
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/23/2017 2:22:15 PM
^^^

You're fvcking nuts. Are you so bored with your life that you can't just move on already.
 poppata
Msg: 1685
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/23/2017 2:36:59 PM
^^^ and you are an incredibly boring woman! Why are you even on this area of the sight..
I can't remember you once saying anything interesting or humerous...what a sparkling personality. You are just there..saying nothing ever...passionless....so sad.

Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 1686
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/24/2017 4:23:02 AM
This entire forum has gone completely pathetic and boring.

With the exception of very few posters everything being posted is pure drep.

You have people who couldn’t explain the molecular interactions between baking soda and vinegar that causes the foaming reaction but posting as if they are Physicists. People who barely know enough math to explain whole numbers argue quantum string theory as if they are experts…………..

All you folks need to get a life.

I understand getting sucked into the psychosis of this place but I also know the need to have a life other than these stupid bullshit arguments and hissy fits.

Yes, yes, yes. I too have been sucked into them. But, it has been off and on. I have been able to leave for two years and longer before coming back for a month or two, getting bored, and rejoining a sane life again. I see so many of you folks with years long uninterrupted history posting continuously. You get deleted od leave just to be back a week or so later. Pathetic.

This place is make believe… GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!!

I think it is a shame that over the years I have read of several regulars who were addicted to this place up to the time their deaths. Sad. Truly sad.

I have a couple people to finish a private conversation which afterwards I will delete this Cash profile. My soon to disappear profile will be of my own accord. I am announcing it so that the new Frank will not try to claim revenge. I just cannot give that psychotic persona the satisfaction.

Carry on everyone. I know you will not be able to sever this pathetic place from your lives.

~J~$~

poppata
Msg: 1687
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/24/2017 5:34:06 AM
Cash, how much effort does it take to post here. If you work in front of a computer...a quick break to come here and post costs nothing. With cell phones constantly in reach, easy to post. Speaking for myself, I watch virtually no network television...never watch reality shows...also rarely watch sporting events...except for the olympics and skiing ..i find that stuff boring to watch..as opposed to participating.... I rarely watched sports, even when I was young and an athlete myself. And I still ski, sail, etc. Everybody has to decide for themselves where to spend their time.
 Jo van
Msg: 1688
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/24/2017 7:07:36 AM

My soon to disappear profile will be of my own accord. I am announcing it so that the new Frank will not try to claim revenge. I just cannot give that psychotic persona the satisfaction.

And yet you "came back", just to have your "revenge", by "shooting him in the back", and then crowing about that, as if it were some "victory".
And you held your grudge, for what? 2 years?
I think you're addicted to melodrama.

I like LoLT., I found his posts amusing and informative.
I've never seen him post anything with which I'd disagree.

You, on the other hand, haven't told us what any of your views are, about anything, so that we can agree, or disagree.

You sound like the sort of person who will catch two flights, a train ride, and a ferry, followed by a long taxi ride, to attend a party which you knew would be shit, just so you can say "this is a shit party".

You do know that if you don't like it, you don't have to even read it, don't you?

Marilyn Poptart up there, also won't debate.
Instead, she resorts immediately to ad-hominem.
Her idea of "entertainment" is to go on-line, and call some strangers names.
That's sad.

She will call anyone who challenges or disputes that belief; "liars", or any number of personal insults.
Trinity's posts are a welcome whiff of sanity.
She's anything but "boring".

Poptart is currently posting with at least 3 different active accounts: "tablata", "toocash" and Poptart.
She will call you an "antisemite", but can't define exactly what a "Semite" is.

She will insist that "jews" are "the most intelligent race", but can't define what that alleged "race" looks like.

She will tell you that "israel's" conquest of an unarmed population, and their subsequent theft of their lands, is "proof" that "god was on their side".
-But can't rationalise, by their same "logic", that same alleged "god's" consequent complicity in their near annihilation, at the hands of the nazis.
-Or the centuries of persecution, and pogroms.

There is no logic or science as the basis for the formation of "israel".
Which could explain the seemingly large number of fruit loops who support it.

"Israel" is a country founded on the primitive beliefs in sky pixies.
Bizarrely, they also believe that this belief alone, makes you a member of a "Jewish race", the same sky-pixie's "chosen people".
-You might as well found a country on the basis of a "star-sign"; "Saggitaria", or "Scorpovia".
Consequently, it's a doomed endeavour.
It's a pretence.

Knowledge and information are the "disinfectant" for illogical, irrational, superstitious "beliefs".
Israel will decline, the way "witchcraft" has declined, and for the same reasons.
-Because it's bollocks. .
If facts and reality anger you, you should really seek help.
 poppata
Msg: 1689
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/24/2017 7:26:02 AM
^^^ forever a liar. Forever a manipulator. When I think of leftist trash, you come to mind. Herod if you ever told the truth, relied on real facts, I would be absolutely shocked. Buts that's never going to happen is it? You are simply too far gone in this delusional world. Nice of you to speak up for Trinity by the way...she must be tickled pink you are paying attention to her. She will be your new best friend. :-)
 Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 1690
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/24/2017 9:25:53 AM
“toocash”? Should I feel honored?

And yet you "came back", just to have your "revenge", by "shooting him in the back", and then crowing about that, as if it were some "victory".
Only exactly as he has done to me several times; and countless others. He did challenge me a long time ago to even try to get him deleted stating that it would never happen. I promised to do it when he least expected it and have kept my word. Several times. Not sure why you put ”shooting him in the back” in quotes in a statement that is supposed to hold quoted statements by me. I do not recall ever saying that so to be proper you should redact the quotation marks.

Oh, and by the way, I did warn him with my very first post. I guess he thought he was still untouchable. Guess I showed him, again.

I've never seen him post anything with which I'd disagree.
I don’t know anything about you but this statement is a tell.

"this is a shit party".
You got that one right!

You do know that if you don't like it, you don't have to even read it, don't you?
Another one you have right! As I have posted more than once, too bored with the endless circle arguments between fools and emotional wrecks and the drep that you folks post to stick around.

Mr. Cash is leaving the building!
Last one out please turn off the lights.
 poppata
Msg: 1691
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/24/2017 10:03:37 AM
"Last one out please turn off the lights"

That was said here two years plus ago, and yet the boards go on.
Far fewer worthwhile participants in this area of the board..
I'm guessing the dating section is going strong though I rarely visit it

***I've never seen him post anything with which I'd disagree.
I don’t know anything about you but this statement is a tell.**(

Both Herod and Loltrump are highly offensive individuals who may be tolerated on this board but would NEVER be tolerated in a civilized society. Disgustingly vile individuals actually the way they mock those who believe in God. So yes, that Herod identifies with Trump is very telling. I'm betting they are both outcasts in real life...just visit the UK board...they roll their eyes there whenever Herod Jovan posts there. And Frank...more than one person recognized he is a kunt, and there is no worse insult one guy cam throw to another. Very telling indeed.
 poppata
Msg: 1692
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 9/25/2017 9:45:42 AM
Why Hard Facts Aren't Enough to Alter Our Beliefs
By Tali Sharot
HEALTH NEWS

People love propagating information and sharing opinions. You can see this online: every single day, four million new blogs are written, eighty million new Insta­gram photos are uploaded, and 616 million new tweets are released into cyberspace. It appears the opportunity to impart your knowledge to others is internally rewarding. A study conducted at Harvard University found that people were willing to forgo money so that their opinions would be broadcast to others. We are not talk­ing about well-crafted insights here. These were people's opin­ions regarding mundane issues, like whether coffee is better than tea. A brain ­imaging scan showed that when people received the opportunity to communi­cate their opinions to others, their brain's reward center was strongly activated. We experience a burst of pleasure when we share our thoughts, and this drives us to communicate. It is a useful feature of our brain, because it ensures that knowledge, experi­ence and ideas do not get buried with the person who first had them, and that as a society we benefit from the products of many minds.
Of course, in order for that to happen, merely sharing is not enough. We need to cause a reaction — what Steve Jobs aptly referred to as making a "dent in the universe." Each time we share our opinions and knowledge, it is with the intention of impacting others. Here is the problem, though: we approach this task from inside our own heads. When attempting to create impact, we first and foremost consider ourselves. We reflect on what is persuasive to us, our state of mind, our desires and our goals. But if we want to affect the behaviors and beliefs of the person in front of us, we need to understand what goes on inside their head.

A study conducted at Harvard University found that people were willing to forgo money so that their opinions would be broadcast to others.
What determines whether you affect the way others think and behave or whether you are ignored? You may assume that numbers and statistics are what you need to change their point of view. As a scientist I certainly used to think so. Good data, coupled with logical thinking - that's bound to change minds, right? So I set out to test whether information alters people's beliefs. My colleagues and I conducted dozens of experiments to figure out what causes people to change their decisions, update their beliefs, and rewrite their memories. We peered into people's brains, recorded bodily responses, and documented behavior.
Well, you can imagine my dismay when I discovered that all these experiments pointed to the fact that people are not driven by facts. While people do adore data, hard facts are not enough to alter beliefs, and they are practically useless for motivating action. Consider cli­mate change: there are mountains of data indicating that humans play a role in warming the globe, yet approximately 50 percent of the world's population does not believe it.
The problem with an approach that prioritizes information is that it ignores the core of what makes us human; our motives, our fears, our hopes, our desires, our prior beliefs. In fact, the tsunami of information we are receiving today can make us even less sensitive to data because we've become accustomed to finding support for absolutely anything we want to believe with a simple click of the mouse. Instead, our desires are what shape our beliefs; our need for agency, our craving to be right, a longing to feel part of a group.
The problem with an approach that prioritizes information is that it ignores the core of what makes us human; our motives, our fears, our hopes, our desires, our prior beliefs.
So when it comes to getting your message across to others, consider if you can reframe the information you provide such that it taps into people's basic motives. This does not mean altering the information itself, but rather presenting it in a different frame. For example, research suggests that framing advice to highlight how things can improve is more effective at changing behavior than warnings and threats, because it generates hope in people. Explaining how exercise improves health, for instance, is more likely to get people to the gym than warning them of obesity and related illnesses.
And when it comes to altering how you respond to information, being aware of our biases can help. When you find yourself dismissing information that does not quite fit your world view, take a pause and reevaluate. Could there be merit in this new information, and could you use it to expand your views? Science has shown that waiting just a couple of minutes before making judgments reduces the likelihood that they will be based solely on instinct.
Tali Sharot is an Associate Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience at University College London, director of the Affective Brain Lab and the author most recently of The Influential Mind: What the Brain Reveals About Our Power to Change Others (Henry Holt).
Want more tips like these? NBC News BETTER is obsessed with finding easier, healthier and smarter ways to live. Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
undefined SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY - PASIEKA / GETTY IMAGES
A brain ­imaging scan showed that when people received the opportunity to communi­cate their opinions to others, their brain's reward center was strongly activated.
 poppata
Msg: 1693
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 10/12/2017 1:05:34 PM
Wonderful Video:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/10/opinion/auschwitz-israel-holocaust.html?_r=0

Looney_TTT
Msg: 1694
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 5/16/2018 8:20:51 AM
Oh, oh ------- look what I found online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSXFNSvInIE
 Coma_White
Msg: 1695
view profile
History
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 5/16/2018 11:12:45 AM
That video is a pile of garbage and you know it.
 ghostata
Msg: 1696
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 5/16/2018 11:42:05 AM
Well you can expect, given the bloodshed, that the anti israel fuktards are going to come out of the woodwork. Thing is, even i wonder why Israel had to shoot the protesters in such a manner. What the fuk is wrong with Netanyahu to kill people like that and not expect the world to be revolted?

And in case anybody does not know, I am the guy who vehemently supports Israel in this thread, argued with trash like Screwed and others like Mungo.
 Jo van
Msg: 1697
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 5/16/2018 12:21:37 PM

What the fuk is wrong with Netanyahu to kill people like that and not expect the world to be revolted?

Yes, he should have done it "in private", like they usually do.

That video is a pile of garbage and you know it.

It's a good video, I've seen it before.
It emphasises how the "israeli" PR machine makes sure that the USA only gets an "edited" version of what goes on there.

Despite Pence's lies, religion is in decline, and has been for decades.
Trump uses the "israeli" phrase of "Jerusalem, the eternal capital".
It's designed to be an "emotive" term, -especially to the religious.

But clearly, Jerusalem wasn't the capital before 1948, or 1967, and it clearly wasn't the capital before the "jewish" religion was invented, about 3,000 years ago.
So it's not "eternal", well..... nothing is.

But religious people like to imagine it is, and they like to imagine that they'll never die, and that they'll live "eternally", on a cloud, playing chess/"checkers" with a big, bearded sky-pixie.

Sooner or later people will realise that these claims are pure fantasy.
They're not "god's chosen people", they're just very naughty people.

Up next: "mormons" demand independence for Utah,
The "Amish" demand Pennsylvania,
The "scientologists" demand California, -or maybe New Jersey?
But...The "jehovas witnesses" demand New York, so there will probably be another fight there too, - let's hope that the wounded don't need blood.

This is what happens if you give credence to people's crazy delusions.
And there are many different versions.
About 10,000 different religions apparently...

Surely the kindest thing to do is to try and drag them back to reality?

Netanyahu is a big lying, corrupt sack of shit.
It's no wonder that trump likes him so much.

If there's no such thing as a "personal god" Marilyn, as you've repeatedly claimed, then the whole project is built on pure fiction.
One day, you'll have to face up to that fact.
These are the beliefs of primitive people.

There's no kind way to say it.

Sorry about that.
 ghostata
Msg: 1698
Great Job , Israel
Posted: 5/16/2018 12:47:42 PM
^^^^ I know, I know, you have said the same thing hundreds of times on these threads...there is no God...because you say so, the Universe just popped out of nothingness...because you say so....there are no such things as races, the religious are all to a man mentally ill, and tribalism should not exist, because you don't agree with it....and Israel has no right to survive...because you are the decider of all things. I know there is more, but I'm pretty sure this covers the content in principal of your daily posts.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 1699
how many Israelis dead, versus Palestinians, suggests the level of threat
Posted: 5/16/2018 1:11:26 PM
we'll probably find out soon, Chump moved the embassy in order to get some future deal in Israel. Bibi may very well have handed Hamas a victory in order to get domestic support as he faces corruption charges. If both prove to be true, then we'll have seen people killed, peace talks further ruined, just so two individual politicians could get something done for them.

Meanwhile in neighboring Iraq, they may have just elected their version of Yassir Arafat.
 Looney_TTT
Msg: 1700
PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE: 5,100,000 Palestinians have been killed since 1948
Posted: 5/17/2018 10:05:45 AM
"That video is a pile of garbage and you know it."

No it's not and YOU know it.

Using the latest available UN Agency data we can systematically analyze these UN Genocide Convention points thus.

“Intent to destroy in whole or in part" - sustained (and frequently asserted) intent over about 150 years of the Zionist colonial project; 0.75 million Palestinian refugees in 1948; currently 7 million Palestinian refugees, and 4.2 million Palestinian refugees registered with the UN in the Middle East; over 40 years of illegal Israeli Occupation of the West Bank and Gaza; 0.1 million 1948-2011 violent Palestinian deaths, post-1967 excess deaths 0.3 million; post-1967 under-5 infant deaths 0.2 million; 3,600 under-5 year old Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT) infants die avoidably EACH YEAR in the OPT "Prison" due to Apartheid Israeli war crimes.

(a) Killing - about 5,100,000 Palestinians killed since 1948; post-1967 excess deaths 0.3 million; post-1967 under-5 infant deaths 0.2 million; 3,600 under-5 year old Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT) infants die avoidably EACH YEAR in the OPT "Prison" due to Israeli ignoring of the Geneva Convention; 254 OPT Palestinians killed by the Israeli military in the LAST 2 MONTHS OF 2008 ALONE, 301 killed thus last year (latest UNRWA data; see above).

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm - see (a) and the shocking UNICEF reports of the appalling conditions psychologically scarring OPT children:| At a glance: State of Palestine | UNICEF .

(c) Conditions to cause destruction in whole or in part - see (a) and (b); Professor Noam Chomsky describes the OPT as a highly abusive "Prison"; others use the valid term "Concentration Camp" and make parallels with the Warsaw Ghetto; one has to turn to US-guarded Vietnamese hamlets and the Nazi era atrocities to see routine, horrendously violent and deadly military policing of civilian concentration camps.

(d) Measures intended to prevent births - see (a), (b), and (c) above; dozens of pregnant women dying at road blocks; other killing of pregnant Palestinian women; huge infant mortality in the OPT with the Occupier in gross violation of the Geneva Convention.

(e) Forcible transferring of children – irreversible transferring by killing of children - 0.2 million post-invasion infant deaths; 27 OPT children violently killed in the LAST WEEK ALONE; mass imprisonment of 2 million OPT children; hundreds of Palestinian children in abusive Israeli high-security prisons in Israel; forcible separation of families by racist Israeli Apartheid Laws, marriage laws and immigration laws.

For all anti-racist humanitarians - and anti-racist Jews in particular - the core moral messages from the WW2 Jewish Holocaust (5-6 million dead, 1 in 6 dying from deprivation) and from the more general WW2 European Holocaust (30 million Slav, Jewish and Gypsy dead) are “zero tolerance for racism”, “never again to anyone”, “bear witness” and “zero tolerance for lying”.

However these sacred injunctions are grossly violated by the anti-Arab anti-Semitic racist Zionists running Apartheid Israel and their Western backers variously involved in the ongoing Palestinian Genocide, Iraqi Genocide and Afghan Genocide (post-invasion violent and non-violent excess deaths 0.3 million, 2.3 million and 3-7 million, respectively; post-invasion under-5 infant deaths 0.2 million, 0.6 million and 2.3 million, respectively; refugees totalling 7 million, 5-6 million and 3-4 million, respectively, plus a further 2.5 million NW Pakistan Pashtun refugees) (for details and documentation see "Muslim Holocaust, Muslim Genocide": ).
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal