Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 1926
IsraelPage 78 of 82    (42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82)
"i have always looked at the Irgun, the Haganah, even the later JDL American version as a blessing for the jews. Out of the Irgun came Menachem Begin, who through strength negotiated a peace deal with Egypt. I just wish there were more of them around to rally the far too non violent Jews living in Europe."

"The Jews of Europe never realized how monstrous humanity...european humanity anyway, allowed themselves to be starved and weakened to such an extent that they socially walked into those cattle cars."

>>>oh, I think they knew of "blood debt" like Sarah Palin spoke of, and pogroms in Eastern Europe. Oh, and you forgot to mention Jews and the Holy Crusade:

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/the-crusades/

Shakespeare and Ivanhoe lists the old view of Jews--let's just say, it wasn't favorable. I couldn't blame European Jews to think the Nazi bureaucracy would create a Final Solution after the other "solutions" tried. And Hitler got the idea from the way we treated our Native Americans and the camps from Stalin's gulags. So he wasn't very original. WWI did come from an old empire view of grabbing land in Europe, but was stalemated by modern war technology. And it led to WW2, as Republicans like Prescott Bush invested in the German economy. It may be interesting to see how the wars of the Mideast would have turned out if the Israelis didn't have American weaponry, but of course we wanted to know what they would do against Russian weaponry--the deserts are like the fields of Europe, where a conventional WW3 would occur.
 happata
Msg: 1927
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 9:22:27 AM
Two issues about your post and links above Mustang:

1) this shows just how important the Jewish religion to True Believers, their willingness to die and or kill their children rather than give up being Jews and

2) I have always argued that support for Israel is a great benefit to the United States and of course one of those benefits is Israel has been a testing field for US weapons. The US catch a great value out of the Israeli relationship.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 1928
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 9:35:49 AM

1) this shows just how important the Jewish religion to True Believers, their willingness to die and or kill their children rather than give up being Jews and

And you support this type of thinking - would have killed your children rather than give up being a Jew? YOUR children.
 happata
Msg: 1929
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 10:01:27 AM
^^^^ of course not, why do you think I would have?.... read the link posted by Mustang about the crusaders and get the context.

justinelle
Msg: 1930
view profile
History
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 10:40:06 AM
Well what if what you see is a fabrication an illusion, and let us being with the USA whose practices around the globe since WW2 are like a mafia kingpin demanding protection money from most of the nations on earth. They tell us its for defence, but we see its for war. Diplomacy is seen as a weakness and the USA dictates to Nations and its leaders to leave their country or be bombed into the stone age, as in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Vietnam, Korea ….the list goes on. Might is right is the mantra. Meanwhile the US people, ordinary decent folk just want to bring up their children and have decent quality of life.

In Israel we also have a mafia situation where the Zionist Ideologues have taken total control, who again give lip service to peace, while bombing and killing lesser peoples and nations, while threatening neighbours all the time. More recently its Iran who have no nukes but blamed for intending to have them, while Israel has up to 500 actual nukes ready to be deployed instantly. So no hypocrisy there.

Both the USA corporate elites and their puppet figurehead presidents like the Zionists in Israel pretend to be saving the people from threats, and mainly imaginary fears. More people die in Car accidents, and from pharmaceutical companies than ever by so called terrorism. But the mafias need to use fear to control their interests, and Israel might be a Jewish State, born out of the ashes of destroying most of the indigenous population, which continues to this day, but so what its business as usual.

People hated the NAZIS because of what they did, how they treated people long before the death camps were exposed as a reality. Their contempt for people they considered less than human was through overtly practicing cruelty and suffering. It appears that in today’s world subjecting people who are considered hardly human is now practiced by both the USA and Israel on a daily basis, and its no wonder ordinary family people coming into contact with such treatment resent being treated so unjustly.

In WW2 we defeated the Nazis but it seems resurrected parts of their ideological practices, which are now slightly sanitised are accepted as part of daily life for both military forces, the USA and Israel. Terrifying ordinary people in the USA and Israel through mass media manipulation to justify subjecting other people’s to untold misery is one thing, but when these powerful nations use their military to terrify, practice mass murder, imprisonment, and torture people to elevate their assumed natural superiority is quite another.

No wonder nations welcome China who do not use the military to persuade people to comply to their wishes, but do it through building roads, hospitals, factories, airports, railways, schools, ports for shipping, and other infrastructure. True nation building while Gods Chosen and the Exceptional ones only offer forms of Armageddon. No wonder China is a threat, they are the actual saviours and nation builders. Which ordinary people can see and experience personally, while both the USA and Israel elites pretend to be the saviours of their peoples, while practicing atrocities from the pages of a book of a past ideology.
 happata
Msg: 1931
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 11:10:03 AM
^^^what if you were a nutcase whose verbiage I don't even bother reading....partly because you are a nut case and partly because you have no independent thoughts of your own, only plagiarizing from other sources...

“You see, the what ifs are as boundless as the stars.”
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 1932
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 2:48:09 PM
Judaism is important to its believers, but unfortunately it also pays off for our End Timers, feeling Israel is the key to the Rapture and Jesus' return

"GOD chose Donald Trump to serve as the Republican presidential nominee. And he did it for one reason: To pave the way for the second coming of Jesus Christ. This is the claim of Frank Amedia, who recently served as Trump’s “liaison for Christian policy.” Amedia’s ideas are not as foreign to the real world of American politics as they seem. They represent the beliefs of more than half of white American evangelicals. And they explain how Trump has managed to do what no Democrat could — to fracture the religious right, splitting evangelicals from Catholics and Mormons."

"But these are not regular times, and he is not a regular candidate. Amedia, who publicly prayed with Trump recently, believes along with many of his fellow evangelicals that a secret, spiritual battle is under way of good against evil, light against darkness, Christ against Antichrist. During the Obama presidency, some evangelicals fear that the devil has been winning this battle. Obama, they insist, has opened the White House to gays and lesbians, encouraged abortions and failed to support Israel. In so doing so, he is threatening to bring the judgment of God down on the United States. Hillary Clinton, to them, seemingly promises more of the same."

https://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/donald-trump-the-herald-of-evangelicals-end-times/

remember moving the embassy?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/opinions/jerusalem-israel-evangelicals-end-times-butler-bass-opinion/index.html

one more link of many:

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-will-bring-about-end-worldevangelicals-end-times-779643

"US...demanding protection money from most of the nations on earth."

>>>until 1991, the offer was, "take our loans at high interest rates, or get overthrown by the Communist guerillas hiding in your jungles". Then under Bush and the neocons, diplomacy was sold to the GOP as weakness (ironic since Bush Sr had been a diplomat) and the dismantling of the State Dept started, which Chump continued, and war became the only solution according to the PNAC plan for the Mideast. Rumsfeld under Bush let the Pentagon take the lead in foreign policy as Bush told us we were in a global war against terrorism and there was an Axis of Evil and everyone was for us or against us. Chump sold his people a bill of goods over isolationism, now he has John Bolton, neocon who wanted to blow up a few floors of the UN.

China may not have flexed as much military muscle as we in building its String of Pearls naval bases from Africa (where its getting raw materials) thru the Indian Ocean back to its homeland, but anyone could look up Tiananmen Square.
 happata
Msg: 1933
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 2:57:18 PM
..... Well if it takes fear of the end times to get these religious end-of-timers, I am sure Israel is glad for their support. Somehow I suspect most Jews aren't worried about the Rapture, the return of Jesus and all believers going to heaven while the Jews go to hell...for various reasons...(1) The Jews are still waiting for the first "messiah" to appear... not his return. (2) If the Rapture or End times is in any sort of Jewish teachings...its something I have never heard of. (3) And Jews do not believe in Hell (per-se) or Satan.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 1934
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 3:35:56 PM
Its a wonder that there are any human beings alive with all this religious bullsht and stupid pagan and ignorant beliefs. Between killing each other off over "beliefs" and spreading hate and ignorance because of "beliefs", its surprising that chimps didn't take over a few thousand years ago. Everyone thinks their god is the best god and everyone waiting for a second coming of some sort. What if whoever you're waiting for, any of the sky fairies, did come back and say "WTF have you ignorant fools been doing...in MY name?"
 happata
Msg: 1935
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 3:48:58 PM
^^^^ You could be a clone of Jovan...thankfully you have zero say in the matter of what people choose to believe or how they choose to believe it.

Everyone thinks their god is the best god and everyone waiting for a second coming of some sort.
Any proof of that...what people think or that everybody thinks their god the best? Why do you give a FUK what people believe or don't believe...what is it to you? Does anybody's beliefs effect you one way or the other? Maybe a better question is WHAT THE FUK HAPPENED TO YOU? You should consider having yourself checked out. Cognitive decline can be a symptom of a serious disease. You don't wear the bigoted, narrow-minded mantel very well.....but that is what you have become...a raging bigot on this board...somebody who once held herself out to the world as so open minded....something is wrong somewhere.
 happata
Msg: 1936
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 4:10:23 PM
Hey I was thinking...is it possible somebody is pretending they are Seagull or her other various aliases? Maybe somebody simply created this profile and is pretending to be somebody they are not, or somebody got her profile password and took over her alias? This is not the person I once knew....there is a raw anger.... a raw bigotry.....a raw narrow mindedness that did not exist in the person I thought I knew....unless I somehow totally missed it. Maybe Seagull really is not who I thought she was? There is always that possibility. Or else.... she is having some sort of medical episode? That is also possible I would assume.

I remember my mother-in-law was a very sweet, nice woman until Dementia started taking over. ... she went through a period there where she was miserable to everybody....My mother in law was well into her 70's when struck, but early dementia strikes people in their sixties and fifties, sometimes even younger in really bad cases.

This person claiming to be Seagull....what she has done to alienate me and reveal such a repugnant, staggeringly myopic, bigoted outlook...... I don't think would have been possible a year ago.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 1937
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 4:12:07 PM

You could be a clone of Jovan...thankfully you have zero say in the matter of what people choose to believe or how they choose to believe it.

Of course I have zero say in what people belief. I said nothing to intimate I did. Freedom of religion is also freedom from religion. Believe what you want, we both live in free countries, for the most part.

And please, listen to yourself. You have become a shadow of what you used to be. You are now Tolkien's Gollum and the forums are your "Precious". I imagine you sounding exactly like Gollum when I read some of your posts. Its sad what you've become. You blather on about Jo Van when in fact, you ARE Jo Van with reverse beliefs and opinions.

My Precious.....

This person claiming to be Seagull....what she has done to alienate me and reveal such a repugnant, staggeringly myopic, bigoted outlook...... I don't think would have been possible a year ago.

I haven't changed. We just never spoke of circumcision before and I never voiced my opinion on it and you never told me what I should think and say before. There is nothing bigoted about me. I'm an atheist, always have been. I don't care what you believe as long as it doesn't control my life.

I'm thinking that you are the one that has changed. You have become your persona.
 happata
Msg: 1938
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 4:20:18 PM

Freedom of religion is also freedom from religion.

Is anybody trying to turn you religious? what does your "freedom from religion" have to do with the stark hate and bigotry you show to the religious.... ?

And please, listen to yourself. You have become a shadow of what you used to be. You are now Tolkien's Gollum and the forums are your "Precious". I imagine you sounding exactly like Gollum when I read some of your posts. Its sad what you've become. You blather on about Jo Van when in fact, you ARE Jo Van with reverse beliefs and opinions.

I did read the The Lord of the Rings trilogy, starting with the hobbit, in my early twenties...but honestly I don't remember who Gollum was supposed to be, a vague memory of some sort of Troll maybe? ..but I reiterate....cognitive decline is not something to ignore. If it is Alzheimers, you can't stop its relentless advance, but medications, exercise can help slow it down, and if it is something more insidious... a stroke...a tumor...you may well need treatment.

Getting so upset over something that in no way concerns you may well be concerning to your medical providers. Just saying...trying to look out for your interests.
 justinelle
Msg: 1939
view profile
History
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 4:23:10 PM
So let us all play the game of pretending there is a god, and which one is best???? Well its delusion, a con trick, as open you eyes there is bu*gerall there and believers are just insecure people that feel they need some form of psychological scaffolding to hold their heads up hoping to play some part in the social world. They are to be pitied, as they all feel incomplete, and it seems many appear to classify themselves both directly and indirectly as part of their delusional problem.

Children believe in Father Christmas, or tooth fairies, and to them its real because stuff happens, it so not bleedin miracles it parental slight of hand. Most children seem to grow up and are so damaged they have to resort to interpretations of hope, which today is also called optimism, optimistic ect. which various religions and practices around the world cater for.

On the basis it must be real as so many believe this junk, is like saying just because someone you know puts their head in a gas oven its also something one should so do.

Science from genetics to archaeological science and all in between has proved the world is no longer flat, and those gods in the heavens have moved it seems from somewhere up in the clouds to somewhere in the universe as well as down black holes. But the blind are addicted to being blind as smart phone users are addicted to their little square concept of their reality. You can fool all of the people all of the time these days, and it seems even the educated, appear to suffer enough from personal insecurities to crawl into the realm of hope, for some form of sanctuary.
In this delusion where hope is repackaged for the hopeless the blind lead the blind in a merry dance. Some of the clever blind tell the rest they can see a bit at least in one eye, and even more follow religiously the pretend saviour as he spews out hope and other things for the mindless to consume like starving kids. When someone tells the blind they can see, just open you bleedin eyes, the messenger is often torn to bits, as the blind wish to stay in their comfortable delusional state, defending their self obsessive nature while professing insight.

So we not have tribal religious armies of warriors, ready to defend their god, as the spiritual one is incapable of doing it themselves. Which proves the point its a delusion, as if you need an army to defend you, then it demonstrates what a pathetic thing is at the center of the movement INNIT!!!
 47Seagulls
Msg: 1940
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 4:28:52 PM

Getting so upset over something that in no way concerns you may well be concerning to your medical providers. Just saying...trying to look out for your interests.

Maybe you should talk over my diagnosis, as well as you slipping into Gollum, with your other "precious" KJ. She's so smart and insightful...hahahaha
 happata
Msg: 1941
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 4:55:36 PM
^^^^you know what would be best for both of us, if you completely write me off the same way I have you. I have zero interest in continuing any dialogue with you now...or ever. You have so contaminated my thoughts of you there is nothing that could change them. So you ignore me and i'll ignore you...deal? Restrain yourself..from responding to something I say, and i will return the favor. Honestly your opinions are absolutely meaningless to me...just leave me alone and ill leave you alone...i.e...you no longer exist in my world and hopefully i no longer exist in yours. Deal? Eazy peazy.
 ja6425
Msg: 1942
Israel
Posted: 6/5/2018 6:52:05 PM
I see seagulls hating Christians again. But but but she doesn't, she said so before(wink wink)
 Coma_White
Msg: 1943
view profile
History
Israel
Posted: 6/6/2018 1:47:30 AM

In WW2 we defeated the Nazis but it seems resurrected parts of their ideological practices, which are now slightly sanitised are accepted as part of daily life for both military forces, the USA and Israel. Terrifying ordinary people in the USA and Israel through mass media manipulation to justify subjecting other people’s to untold misery is one thing, but when these powerful nations use their military to terrify, practice mass murder, imprisonment, and torture people to elevate their assumed natural superiority is quite another.

In world war 2, the Soviet Union defeated the Grosse Deutches Reich. America invaded Europe to prevent the Soviets from capturing all the land and make the war end a few months sooner.

The fact is Palestine has been offered a two state solution many times and they keep rejecting it because they want to wipe out Israel. Let me ask you a question. With Israel surrounded by terrorists that want to wipe it out, what measures do you feel they should take to be more "humane" to Palestinians. Tell me exactly what would keep Israeli civilians safe while being nicer to a state that doesn't want peace.
 from site to sight
Msg: 1944
Israel
Posted: 6/6/2018 4:40:13 AM

Terrifying ordinary people in the USA and Israel through mass media manipulation to justify subjecting other people’s to untold misery

Do you mean like the Americans being told by Bush that there are WMD's in Iraq that are a threat to the U.S., which gave the U.S. the green light to invade and kill thousands of people (and did an "oops" when none were found)? I guess the U.S. is still looking for them, since the military hasn't left the area.
 happata
Msg: 1945
Israel
Posted: 6/6/2018 5:30:54 AM
You do realize Coma you are trying to discuss something logically with a total nutcase? Besides, his answer would be the same as Jovans....israelis have no rights to defend themselves...they should throw down their arms, apologize to their enemies and just die, like they did in the holocaust. Who do they think they are fighting back and defending themselves?
 plankata
Msg: 1946
Israel
Posted: 6/9/2018 10:22:09 AM
Well at least whoever is responsible for the latest profile terminations got rid of some of the trash infesting this board. Looney has been infecting this board for over 2 years. Glad to see he is gone. Lol
 plankata
Msg: 1947
Israel
Posted: 6/11/2018 8:09:12 AM
This is why the existence of Israel is so essential...because Trash on the Right... Trash on the Left...

http://www.newsweek.com/republican-senate-candidate-free-jews-904652

Overt anti-Semites have been slowly creeping into Republican politics in the aftermath of President Trump’s successful, populist candidacy, and now one of them has a fighting chance of representing the Republican Party in a Senate race.

The man in question is Patrick Little, an extremist with hardline anti-Semitic views who is backed by David Duke and other far-right extremists. Little will be squaring off in a top-two primary with 10 other Republicans as well as Democrats and independents on June 5 for the chance to oppose veteran Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein. According to a recent poll, released last week, he very much has a chance of winning the right to face off with the incumbent.

A poll conducted by local ABC News affiliates along with the polling company Survey USA, suggested that Little is polling at 18 percent of the vote on the Republican ticket, a full 10 points ahead of his next strongest opponent. The 84-year-old Feinstein, who entered office in 1992, at the start of Bill Clinton’s first term, remains a solid favorite to win the state—polling at 39 percent.

It’s unclear how predictive the poll will prove to be, or whether many Californians are intimately familiar with Little’s views, but the notion that he has any viability at all in the state is likely to raise alarm. Little has said he believes Jews should have no say over white non-Jews and wants to see them removed from the country altogether. On Gab, a social media site with large swaths of extremist users, he argues that the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer, whose proprietors praise Adolf Hitler and have appeared to call for acts of violence against Jewish people, is too Jewish.

Related: The alt-right’s first real political candidate went too far right—even for many white nationalists

“I propose a government that makes counter-semitism central to all aims of the state,” he wrote on that website, referring to a white nationalist euphemism for a hatred of Jews. He argued for forbidding “all immigration except of biological kin, where no person of Jewish origin may live, vacation or traverse.”

Keep Up With This Story And More By Subscribing Now

He also wrote that he wanted to keep Americans "free from Jews."

Matt Barreto, a professor of political sciences at University of California, Los Angeles, told Newsweek that while the poll is concerning due to Little’s views, it isn’t a strong indicator that he will ever become Senator.

“There’s been no campaign to speak of. All the discussion has been between Feinstein and [Democratic challenger] Kevin de León,” Barreto said. “I don’t believe that this candidate has much outreach.”

He noted that many people may have no idea who Little is, and are simply responding to the fact that his name was grouped with the Republicans. He said that if his views became more widely known, it would likely sink his candidacy.

little
Little posts anti-Semitic content on Gab, a social media platform that is replete with extremists.
GAB

“This is the whole reason Trump won the election,” he said. “Republicans voted for a Republican even if they didn’t think they would vote for Trump.”

Barreto noted that Democrats dominate California politics and that the state Republican party is focused on issues of taxation. He described them as being more open-minded than the national party on issues like immigration, gay marriage and marijuana legalization, even if there are pockets of white supremacist voters in places like Orange County.

Little did not respond to a request for comment on this story. His overtly anti-Semitic posts in the runup to an election follow the candidacy of Wisconsin-based Republican congressional candidate Paul Nehlen, who has veered so far to the right that he has been disavowed by some prominent white nationalists.

White Supremacist Richard Spencer wrote on Twitter this month that Nehlen “needs to just go away,” suggesting that he had embarrassed their cause of building a state for only whites by being too openly prejudiced. Most recently, Nehlen appeared on an extremist podcast inspired by racist mass murderer Dylann Roof. It’s unclear whether or not Little, whose political ambitions have so far received less scrutiny than Nehlen’s, will be similarly disavowed.

Little is a vocal fan of Christopher Cantwell, an anti-Semitic podcast host and one of the white nationalists who marched in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August of 2017. Cantwell is an outspoken supporter of Adolf Hitler has made a hatred of Jews the crux of his political argument when he speaks to his audience. He told Newsweek Friday that Little has a slim chance of winning, even if they share the same prejudices.

“I cannot claim to have familiarized myself with the mechanics of that race well enough to say,” Cantwell said. “However, I have my doubts that Holocaust revisionism polls well amongst Californians of any party.”
 plankata
Msg: 1948
Israel
Posted: 6/11/2018 8:16:15 AM
But really....this is not surprising... the Leftist Trash has been antisemitic on this board for years now....Cotter and Jovan leading the charge, followed up by Mungo...but never a fuking word to them about it except from me...but damn, even intimate something antimuslim and you were attacked and accused of Islamaphobia.

The extreme Left on this board is as bad or worse than anybody who is extreme right on this board..in fact, I haven't seen any extreme rightists on this board, only the extreme left seems to dominate and is the most vocal.

Some of you can go on with your kissing love fest with that leftist Trash Jovan of course....but don't pretend you are not as corrupt and deficient as he is in the mind. Just keep on mocking God, calling God a sky Wizard and all that.... shows what wonderful people you all are.

As Bad as Trump is, as dictatorial, as incompetent, as dishonest and untrustworthy...at least he supports Israel...he gets lots of Kudos from me for that. Name one thing positive about Leftist Trash... I can't think of a thing.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 1949
Israel
Posted: 6/11/2018 4:32:57 PM

Well at least whoever is responsible for the latest profile terminations got rid of some of the trash infesting this board. Looney has been infecting this board for over 2 years. Glad to see he is gone. Lol

Um, did you ever think the people felt the same about you and that is why you keep getting removed. Just sayin.

And, now you're arguing with yourself - 4 posts and no one is biting.
 playtata
Msg: 1950
Israel
Posted: 6/14/2018 6:15:14 AM
Well 47....day two of the sounds of silence. I expect you will be back late afternoon tomorrow. If you go on the attack again against me, you won't last long...remember, you don't always have to go after your enemies...you can ignore them.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal