Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 playtata
Msg: 1951
IsraelPage 79 of 82    (42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82)
Well 47....day two of the sounds of silence. I expect you will be back late afternoon tomorrow. If you go on the attack again against me, you won't last long...remember, you don't always have to go after your enemies...you can ignore them.
 maltata
Msg: 1954
Israel
Posted: 6/17/2018 6:17:04 AM
So where is 47? Without Jovan or 47 around to malign Israel and accuse Jews of mutilating their sons, this board is just not the same. I want 47 to tell me again how Israel is a really nasty country, how Jews are barbaric towards their children and then explain how she is not saying anything bad about jews...just offering an innocent opinion. I need my dose of hypocrisy on this board.
 maltata
Msg: 1955
Israel
Posted: 6/17/2018 10:58:54 AM
I should say to 47 who I know is reading here..i know you do not hate Jews, have nothing against them but Jovan is a horrific antisemite....when you fawn over him, hitch onto his horse, you cannot help be judged by some as harshly he is judged. You have been desensitized to the opinions of these horrible people. Leftists hate israel..but Jovan, cotter, etc in their vileness take it much either. My attitude ful them and ful anybody who sounds like them. Israel is surrounded by enemies who kill its innocent citizens whenever they can...and you call Israel very nasty? Have you ever called out the palestinians...even once? But you have plenty of time to berate Jewish mothers for following a Jewish custom for thousands of years...because it's your opinion. You want to love whatever Jovan says..your choice of course but then don't hold it against those who judge you for it. We have that right. And whoever took out Jovan, it was about time.
 chameleonf
Msg: 1956
Israel
Posted: 6/17/2018 11:21:45 AM
Post 1943 warrants repetition. You're getting far more than tiresome from thread to thread with your obsessive behaviour. Perhaps a self imposed break for yourself is once again a valid suggestion. I can't possibly be the only oneĀ  sickĀ and tired of the troll-like behaviour. Gawd!!! Enough already!!!
 maltata
Msg: 1957
Israel
Posted: 6/17/2018 12:14:04 PM
^^^^^more hypocrisy from the left. When 47 stalked me..doubled down, tripled down, did you tell her to tone it down even once..or did you join her in her anti circumcision crusade? When Jovan sounded like a broken record week after week, month after month, year after year...and cotter too, maligning the religious...did you ever tell either of them to stfu aleady? No..because you are a leftist yourself who would always support other leftists no matter how offensive. I feel for John, taking on leftist trash here primarily on his own and then some of that trash conspires to delete his profile...after deleting kj. Sad all the way around. You are all at the least hypocritical , bigoted against the religious and anybody who may not agree with your far left viewpoints.
 maltata
Msg: 1958
Israel
Posted: 6/17/2018 12:19:31 PM
I hope John comes back, double, some of the other anti leftists...for a more balanced viewpoint against the killing of innocent babies, and those who have only faith in their own godless existences even though there is zero evidence to support their viewpoints. :-)

And to those who want my profile gone...tough sh^t. I do wonder now if 47 has been banned. I know some are unable to even create a profile here let alone keep one. There must be something about the Apple device which identifies the.device itself the POF software can use to ban people. But I use android and Windows and security software which prevents leaking info about my computer. So I'm still here. Now back to father's day.
 chameleonf
Msg: 1959
Israel
Posted: 6/17/2018 12:40:27 PM
The point is that you are still obsessing when those you are obsessing about aren't even here...and yet you say you don't give them a thought. You are not self-aware despite your protests to the contrary. It reminds me of my kids when they were about 7 and 8 and squabbling. They'd promise to stop the stupid behaviour with a "but he or but she" at the end of the stated promise. I knew it was a learning process for them at that age. Apparently that's a lesson you failed. To continue the behaviour doesn't make you more right...and I know you couldn't care less if you're respected, so no need to mention anything in that regard.
 maltata
Msg: 1960
Israel
Posted: 6/17/2018 12:48:42 PM
Accusing me of "obsessing" is simply a coy but typical leftist attempt to attack, and even if I was obsessing, why do you care? There are lots of threads, posts and people I never read on this site. Nobody is forcing you to read what I have to say, but like the typical leftist, you just can't help trying to offend others...kind of like you insulted me, I insulted you back and than leftist 47 went ballistic in her defense of you...how dear I say what I said...always more leftist hypocrisy...anyway, I can't post for a while..too much going on at the moment. Here is your chance to offend without immediate response. You far leftists got to take your moves when you can. :-) So much hypocrisy...and true, being respected by leftist trash would require my being somebody I could never be.
 mackata
Msg: 1972
Israel
Posted: 6/18/2018 5:31:11 AM
Just correcting the software error by posting here.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal