Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 warmlightning
Msg: 1998
view profile
History
IsraelPage 80 of 82    (42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82)
Honestly, blah, blah, blah… ATA. You are your own worst enemy.
PEOPLE are not deleting you. The POF algorithmic filters are deleting you.

Yes, the POF filters will auto-delete accounts if a certain amount of “report this user” buttons are pressed — I’m assuming you, as the DELETE KING, knows the exact figure. I don’t know the amount because I don’t agree with DELETING/REPORTING people (unless they are obviously a danger to society i.e. bomb/killing threats etc.).

I DO agree with IGNORING/BLOCKING people that are getting under my skin. And, unlike you, I never feel the need to get the last word in — ha, ha, ha, weird that you talk to DEAD PEOPLE (AKA lost forumites when they’re gone) just to get the LAST WORD IN.

I know, you think you’ve beat the POF system via VPNs, Cache Clearing, different browser usage, Cookie Clearing, different POF stats etc. But, the fact you use the “ATA” nom de plume repeatedly sets off a red flag within the POF algorithmic search patterns.

IN OTHER WORDS. YOU ARE DELETING YOURSELF!!!!

Your’e smart and seem well educated. I get some insight from some of your posts. But, other post to go down a dark path of obsession or delusion. Look inward and outward. Stop being so self-centered and thinking everyone’s out to get you. If you can’t do that… get help.

BTW, have you noticed that the only forum topic/threads that are WEIRD lately (i.e. account deletions, can't access threads etc.) are the ones you're most prolific in?

Nam Ya Ho Rengkeki Oh.
Peace
 totata
Msg: 1999
Israel time to start spelling it correctly
Posted: 6/18/2018 5:16:33 PM

PEOPLE are not deleting you. The POF algorithmic filters are deleting you.
Yes, the POF filters will auto-delete accounts if a certain amount of “report this user” buttons are pressed

Kind of like saying guns don't kill people, people kill people

I’m assuming you, as the DELETE KING, knows the exact figure.

I am far from the delete king...far from it. However, I have recently deleted both 47 and funchesf, primarily because they both got very personally offensive....not because of their opinions....and it was surprisingly easy. All I had to do was report their IDs for abusive posting. It took only two reports each and they were gone. That was not automatic, that was based on an admid reviewing their posting history and agreeing with me, or possibly others also reporting them. 47 was just as unpopular as me, and having been her victim, I now see why. . I have heard that 6 reports for new ids automatically terminates a profile, but I have never confirmed that and suggest that was always only a rumor.

And, unlike you, I never feel the need to get the last word in — ha, ha, ha, weird that you talk to DEAD PEOPLE (AKA lost forumites when they’re gone) just to get the LAST WORD IN.

The few I have deleted were because they were such offensive, insulting and in some cases vile, sarcastic people who attacked me. So yea, having fun at their expense after the fact was ...well ...fun, except in 47s case. I felt it necessary to explain to her why her offensive conduct was so offensive...because she sure didn't seem to get it when she was posting here. And funchesf, I was literally laughing outloud on his termination. Hey, I am easily amused...sorry.

I know, you think you’ve beat the POF system via VPNs, Cache Clearing, different browser usage, Cookie Clearing, different POF stats etc. But, the fact you use the “ATA” nom de plume repeatedly sets off a red flag within the POF algorithmic search patterns.

I wondered about that starting yesterday when I saw these robotic type names.... and did notice that when my name was the last one in a post, it resulted in an endless sort of loop.... up until the last few days though, ata had no problems staying here for a period of time. So it is possible...still hard to believe that admid would care that much about my posting that they would program a robot to search for my name.

But, other post to go down a dark path of obsession or delusion. Look inward and outward. Stop being so self-centered and thinking everyone’s out to get you. If you can’t do that… get help.

Psychobabble is pretty par for the course on this board and is the way so many insult others...you, Charm, whiskey...everybody plays that game. I'm really not to worried what people think of me here, and truth is, since I am winding down my business... I try not to worry what others think of me in real life. Life is simply too short and people are going to think what they want. I am not going to change my life to be what other people want me to be. Besides....if there is one talent I ALWAYS had all of my life..when I wanted to...was...wait for it...getting women to really, really like me. My best friends are a few guys though. Always have been.

Thanks for your opinions though :-}
 hotata
Msg: 2000
Israel
Posted: 6/19/2018 5:45:16 AM
I am curious warmlightning, you profile is 2.5 years old...you have only posted three times, two of those three times to me (including my big Sal profile)...you seem to have insider knowledge....

So the question...are you admin? And if so, how do you justify the termination of so many profiles of so many innocent posters when you claim to be opposed to terminations? If you are admin, why not change the software if it allows for auto deletions?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal