Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are women so picky? it's not fair is it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 south_city
Msg: 26
Why are women so picky? it's not fair is it?Page 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

No mirror selfies, dont smile too much its cheesy, dont frown, dont have a plain face, have a picture doing something interesting

Have pictures that are relatively clear and accurate. Take a bunch of pictures and ask a few female friends what they like. Having said that, it's tough for have pictures that will please everybody. Some women won't like mirror selfies. Others won't care. Same thing can be said having pictures with members of the opposite sex, pets, alcoholic beverage, sunglasses, cars etc. There are people that will make broad assumptions about others based on 1 aspect of a picture.
 no_kids_please
Msg: 27
Why is everyone so picky on me? it's not fair is it?
Posted: 2/23/2016 8:53:43 PM

Evolution. Women bear the children and usually want their father to stick around as the provider and protector.

...and this can be gleaned how exactly? Good facial structure? Height?

Throw me the statistics when you get them shored up.
 ndm147
Msg: 28
it sure isn't. whatcha gonna do?
Posted: 2/23/2016 10:17:37 PM
This topic went off topic. What to do with the 6 minutes left over? No basking in the after glow caballerosiempre. My suggestions are too X rated to put in writing.
 no_kids_please
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/23/2016 11:12:21 PM
^
Prolapses and fecal consummation... at the same time?

X rate it up if you think you can.
 crook_catcher
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/24/2016 3:23:18 AM

Prolapses and fecal consummation... at the same time?

Explains your shyt for brains. :)

Come on Omar step it up a notch. You're looking a little stretched with the snarky comments. 

No dogs to kick? No kids to push around? If you want folks to think you're all that and a bag of chips ya gotta step it up in spite of this Duck Commander crap your sporting.

Don't go away mad now, you want to play...lets play.....bytch. :)
 xlr8ingme
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/24/2016 8:41:52 AM
^ lol~ I think hes upset because women are too picky to poop on his floor. Its just not fair...
 kj521
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/24/2016 12:34:55 PM
"I do not see that happening."

Neither do the MGTOW. :(
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/24/2016 1:20:57 PM
^^^ BAM!

^^^ BAM!
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/24/2016 1:40:10 PM
CC, Omar likes to pretend it's better because it's more obscure. the mark of 'wannabe "hipster" poseurs everywhere
 Ouija2025
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/24/2016 1:51:45 PM
I'm waiting for one of them to type " square me the Eff up Bro.. "
Boys fight like lil girls :/ Come on.. put some spirit into it.
Anyhow why not start a new thread to " forum fight" in.. like beyond the dome.
I have spring fever :)
 no_kids_please
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/24/2016 1:53:17 PM

Explains your shyt for brains. :)

Come on Omar step it up a notch. You're looking a little stretched with the snarky comments.

No dogs to kick? No kids to push around? If you want folks to think you're all that and a bag of chips ya gotta step it up in spite of this Duck Commander crap your sporting.

Don't go away mad now, you want to play...lets play.....bytch. :)

Still witty as a first trimester miscarriage I see, c0ckcatcher! Still rocking the old white guy '90s rap lingo. 'Bag of chips'. That's some next level stuff, for sure. Hard to believe you're 70% liver spots.

As for the beard, yeah it's in style... unlike the poop broom you're still sporting there, Chuck. I know the last time you were able to maintain an erection without a pill, Magnum P.I. was still kicking out new episodes. In 2016, it's the immigrant landscaper look crawling all over the sphincter-like topography you call a face. I'd think a racist G.O.P. fanboy like yourself, that would be a look you'd avoid like the 'colored neighborhood'.
 no_kids_please
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/24/2016 2:10:17 PM

CC, Omar likes to pretend it's better because it's more obscure. the mark of 'wannabe "hipster" poseurs everywhere

Jesus, guys, get it stright. Am I a terrorist goathearder, an illiterate hillbilly, or an insufferable hipster? These are really incompatible demographics. Pick one and stick with it. Focus.
 Kodanshi
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2016 6:03:43 AM
Actually, you CAN be all 3 at the same time!

It's like Schrödinger's Immigrant: lazy, good-for-nothing benefits scroungers that are here to steal all our jobs.
 jrb1979
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2016 9:19:00 AM
Yes women seem to be more picky now but so are men. I blame a lot of that on online dating. It seems a lot of people are looking for the perfect person. I am sorry to say that doesn't exist. It makes dating very frustrating anymore and no wonder a lot of people would rather stay single. People have way too many deal breakers now. Its like people are looking for reasons to stay single. This one girl I went out with is a good example of that. We chatted for awhile and went out a couple of times but the whole time she could never get past the fact I work afternoons.
 Chromis1
Msg: 40
view profile
History
It absolutely IS fair.
Posted: 2/25/2016 9:37:37 AM

This one girl I went out with is a good example of that. We chatted for awhile and went out a couple of times but the whole time she could never get past the fact I work afternoons.

Huh? And exactly why was this a problem? Most of the people I know work afternoons.
 Chromis1
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2016 10:35:39 AM

Am I a terrorist goathearder, an illiterate hillbilly, or an insufferable hipster? These are really incompatible demographics. Pick one and stick with it. Focus.

Focus. Ok, I'm focused.

I remember when you were a_djentleman. Remember this thread?
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16485622.aspx

In it, you admit to being 38 years old though, apparently, your profile stated your age as 32. Now here you are with a new profile and miraculously you're 31 years old. I think that's just awesome - a trick I'd like to learn since in a few months I'll be 60.

So, no, I'm not going with goathearder, illiterate hillbilly or insufferable hipster, though of the three the last seems most apt. Instead, I'll go with dishonest. Wow. Knock off seven years and still nobody will write back to you.

EDIT: OMG! LOL! Within the time I had to actually edit this post, he self-deletes.
 MyFeetHurt
Msg: 42
picky
Posted: 2/26/2016 6:07:07 AM
Both genders seem overly picky in OLD.

Perhaps they had previous bad experiences w/ meets that caused them to screen diligently.

OR, they really don't want a relationship & are just going through the motions for various reasons.
 Chromis1
Msg: 43
view profile
History
picky
Posted: 2/26/2016 7:46:23 AM

Both genders seem overly picky in OLD.

Nah, I disagree. I don't think most people are any more picky online than off. I mean, I haven't seen anything, or experienced anything, that would suggest otherwise.
 TrvstInKarma
Msg: 44
picky
Posted: 2/26/2016 7:51:06 AM
Evolution. Women bear the children and usually want their father to stick around as the provider and protector.

...and this can be gleaned how exactly? Good facial structure? Height?

Throw me the statistics when you get them shored up.

---

Exactly - how can one tell that someone is a "good provider"? Even a man with means could leave you and the kids when he finds a newer model. Happens all the time.

If you use the evolution thing, don't forget that women HAVE to be picky because a pregnancy puts them out of commission for a long time and is very risky. So they look for the best genetic material - the idea is if I put my life on the line and have to take care of another human being for the next two decades, it had better with someone with superior genes - TALL, STRONG and other indicators of health, such as healthy skin (not hidden behind a full beard), muscles so he can defend me, full head of hair, etc. And in a way it's true - if I'm going to have sex with someone, he had better be tall, strong and handsome. If I'm not totally attracted by him, what is the point? Hence women are picky, because nature wants us to be picky.
 showboatsupreme
Msg: 45
picky
Posted: 2/26/2016 10:30:16 AM
CASH is a strong aphrodisiac.
 Dinno76
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/29/2016 7:02:20 PM
Women are the ones in demand not men !
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Why are women so picky? it's not fair is it?
Posted: 2/29/2016 9:33:24 PM
I am considered "picky" because I know what appeals to me,what I like and do not like. I have been alone for a long time. I know the mistakes from the past and do not want to repeat with those type of men. I get to meet about one man a year, which goes no where.
 Baffalobill
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/29/2016 10:16:24 PM
I think society in general are just basically more picky and up themselves more then ever ...If you observe the pattern of peoples behaviour especially today..They tend to walk around in such a furious hurry with an arrogant attitude towards the rest of the world....
 Baffalobill
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/29/2016 10:26:34 PM
Must admit 1 of my fellow co workers said she always preferred to work with a bunch of guys more so then women as she just could not stand the 2 B's ..Backstabbing and ****ing and plain ego that goes on with females.....Her words not mine !!!!!
 TrvstInKarma
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/1/2016 6:48:09 AM
Must admit 1 of my fellow co workers said she always preferred to work with a bunch of guys more so then women as she just could not stand the 2 B's ..Backstabbing and ****ing and plain ego that goes on with females.....Her words not mine !!!!!

---

I've worked with females in the past that were horrible gossips, backstabbers and just plain insufferable as well. However, I have always had a few very good female friends. You can't pick your co-workers, but you can pick who you hang out with, Currently at my job, we are 95% female in our department (all nurses and doctors) and we get along absolutely fantastically. No drama, no ****ing, no over the top egos, just great cooperation and support, and we are also all friends on Facebook. It's all good. Even our manager calls us the "dream team", because there is no drama.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are women so picky? it's not fair is it?