Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Walking together is good manners      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Walking together is good mannersPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

I'm new to getting back out there, but have manners changed that much from back in my day?

Not much. It's pretty much the same, as far as manners are concerned.

we began walking up to the theatre and he suddenly veered off way over to one side, still walking in the same direction but quite far away from me. All the other couples I see in public walk together. I took a shower and brushed my teeth before the date.

Far far off? If he went way out, as others have noted, maybe he had some bodily functions going on. If a guy is walking too far ahead of you, he may need to pee real bad. This situation has nothing to do with generational differences - lol. Even people who aren't on a date aren't going to walk Way outside the other person.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Walking together is good manners