Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > stop with the endless messages and ask me out already      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 170
view profile
History
stop with the endless messages and ask me out alreadyPage 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

In the age of equality and the information age, why are women still being reactive?

I don't understand why women still wait for a man to ask them out? To me, that's absolutely ridiculous.
Take control of your life and your love life and start sending out messages to the people you want to meet and not the frogs that are emailing you. If you respond to messages that you didn't originate you will eventually settle for a frog and be miserable for the rest of your life.

Develop a plan and start doing advanced searches to take control of your life.
Does that make sense to anyone?

Well, it makes sense to me.
But I have been developing plans since I was a teenager, and most of them have worked out, so I might have a bit more insight than most.
 risingAlpha
Msg: 171
view profile
History
stop with the endless messages and ask me out already
Posted: 8/28/2018 8:37:19 PM
Because there are lots of women who complain about being asked out.. so it makes it hard to make the first move.. Thats why.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > stop with the endless messages and ask me out already