Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Warning women about a dangerous guy on pof      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ohenryx
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Warning women about a dangerous guy on pofPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Ain't but one way out baby, Lord I just can't go out the door.
Ain't but one way out baby, and Lord I just can't go out the door.
Cause there's a man down there, might be your man I don't know.

Lord you got me trapped woman, up on the second floor;
If I get by this time I won't be trapped no more.
So raise your window baby, and I can ease out soft and slow.
And lord, your neighbors, no they won't be
Talking that stuff that they don't know.

Lord, I'm foolish to be here in the first place,
I know some man gonna walk in and take my place.
Ain't no way in the world, I'm going out that front door
Cause there's a man down there,

Lord, it just might happen to be your man...
Lord, it just a might be your man,
Mmm-mm-mmm-mm...
Lord, it just a might be your man,
Oh baby, I just don't know..
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Warning women about a dangerous guy on pof
Posted: 2/6/2018 12:25:26 AM

I saw a poop bag in my bin once, which is preferable to it being on my lawn

Well, I prefer nobody taking a crap on my property. When I decide to take a dump on another person's property, I guess it's pick-your-poison on where ya leave it... where ya, their trash bin would be the most ideal. Of course, not in a bag would backfire, I guess.

OMG, you wish you had game like that to need to push a girl out the window to escape persecution by your gf.

Naw, it doesn't take game to push a 200lb gal out of my bedroom window. Takes trips to the gym to pull that off. Especially when they're at least a little resistant to it and keep asking questions!

When is the last time you had a steady gf☺

A steady gf cumming and going thru my bedroom window -- or one that's upset about me having one like that? I've hung my hat on the bedroom-window relationships. The rewards don't match the hassles. ;)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2018 9:25:30 PM
NG, it was dog 💩, not human 💩

200 lbs reminds me of a co-worker's story where he said the woman was huge and after he was done, he rolled off of her and started doing his ironing, LOL. He was a very persnickety guy when it came to his clothes.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2018 4:34:54 PM
why would you have bothered with a guy who does not drive, lives so far away?? As for worrying about other women, they have to take care of themselves. Why someone with your looks bothers with a sleazy site like POF I dont know. I hope you have thought twice about all that, now.
 Icey888
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2018 4:44:06 PM
There is a young man on here, POF, who uses women for sex. He starts off pretending to be a nice guy, then after he gets enough sex, he starts playing "the hot and cold" game. Then eventually he will turn all the way cold. He doesn't want a relationship. He will have sex with women the first time he meets them. It's sick. Furthermore, he degrades and disrespects women. Women block him if he messages you.
 spot4username
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2018 4:52:06 PM
Sounds like someone has a case of buyer's remorse.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 156
Posted: 10/29/2018 6:01:54 PM

He will have sex with women the first time he meets them. It's sick.
and the women that have sex with him the first time they meet, are they also sick?
 cooldog65
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2018 9:32:49 PM

There is a young man on here, POF, who uses women for sex. He starts off pretending to be a nice guy, then after he gets enough sex, he starts playing "the hot and cold" game. Then eventually he will turn all the way cold. He doesn't want a relationship. He will have sex with women the first time he meets them. It's sick. Furthermore, he degrades and disrespects women. Women block him if he messages you.

And yet these women have sex with him right away. *Shakes head*
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2018 9:51:24 PM

He starts off pretending to be a nice guy, then after he gets enough sex, he starts playing "the hot and cold" game. Then eventually he will turn all the way cold.

So, she has sex with him on the 1st date, they continue to date some (her having sex with him included), and his interest seems to wane... and then over time he's not interested anymore. That means he's sick & used her for sex? OK.....

What happens if the gal starts losing interest in him, and over time steps fully away from him? Did she use Him for sex, because she ended up being the lesser interested party over time? Oh, not if he's bad in bed tho, right? ;)
 Tech30
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 6:31:28 AM
^^^^Boom! Hit the nail right on the head.
 Carnival_Fishing
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 6:36:33 AM
Whenever I see any babbling by a woman who is saying "Stay away from (insert name)", it makes me wonder if the real motive is, the woman is reconsidering getting back with the guy, and is trying to eliminate the competition. Some women are attracted to losers or the seedier men-especially if the guy is considered good looking. Good looks will prevail over bad behavior.
 Tech30
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 6:45:08 AM
Similarly, when women have told me. " my ex was horrible he did this and that and so on and the men in my life were so crazy...."
I know to stay away because its most likely not all men she was with were nuts, but she was probably the one with the issues.

Experience has shown this to be true.
 Tech30
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2018 6:47:35 AM
" The police let him go because they said he was visiting from out of town and they couldn't arrest him for domestic violence, but thank God the guy don't drive and lives almost 3 hours away from me but that doesn't help my fear of him harming or even killing a woman."

Everyone who isnt insane knows that this is BS. They cant let him go because hes from out of town. Sorry but I think your story is garbage .

#FakeMeToo
Posted: 10/30/2018 9:24:01 AM

Unless he's holding a gun to these ladies heads, they are NOT victims but willing participants. Sorry, you don't get to willing have sex with a guy, then cry victim when things don't turn out the way you want them to.
 dinno76
Msg: 164
Posted: 10/30/2018 9:24:47 AM
Pretends to like a lady until he had sex with her . Then he ignores her after getting what he wants. Your describing most men on this dating site.
 CBGB77
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2018 9:28:27 AM
Don't date accept a date with "Joe"

http://www.usanetwork.com/sites/usanetwork/files/2018/10/thepurge_109_joe_jane_01.jpg
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2018 3:35:48 PM

Pretends to like a lady until he had sex with her .

So right after the sex commences, he stops pretending to like her, and treats her like sh!t? I don't think rude talk during sex played into this. ;)

Then he ignores her after getting what he wants.

All kidding aside, that's not what happened in this scenario. This is the scenario she describes:
1) He likes her, he's a cool guy. She likes him.
2) They pork on the 1st date, and continue to have dates with porking. Both are liking it.
3) His interest wanes after some dates. She's worried.
4) Because those dates have sex involved, she assumes he's using her for sex.
5) Due to this assumption she expresses her worry toward him.
6) This accelerates his lack of interest, thus turning all the way cold, as she says.
7) After turning all the way cold, she thinks it solidifies her theory that she was in fact used for sex as some plotted plan.

Unfortunately society allows folks to run on this assumption without criticism. Reverse the genders in this here scenario, and suddenly the gal, although maybe no angel, isn't the villan like the guy is.
 hemingway234
Msg: 167
Posted: 11/2/2018 6:59:44 AM

I agree.

and the women that have sex with him the first time they meet, are they also sick?

- Yup.

Listen, I have nothing against hot sex and lots of it, it's a normal part of a relationship. But, gee guys, is it only me who thinks you should try to get to know a person for at least a few dates before you get serious? Common, man.

I say wait as long as you can. Some even wait for marriage. At least wait the average, 3-5 dates.
 2ufo
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2018 2:06:57 PM

Golly, gee whiz.
You do know that's why you date someone?
So you get to know them before having sex.
If they are playing games, demands sex, degrading/disrespecting anyone... that's when you leave. He's not for you.
Rather... he's not someone I choose to date.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2018 2:30:16 PM

Listen, I have nothing against hot sex and lots of it, it's a normal part of a relationship.

Or not-so-hot sex. Cold pizza is still pizza. ;)

But, gee guys, is it only me who thinks you should try to get to know a person for at least a few dates before you get serious? Common, man.

There's nothing implying that he pushed her for sex. Nor is that, unfortunately, a required ingredient for the accusation of "he used me for sex". I agree, don't try and push to get some real action on the 1st date. But IMO, most of the time, that's not really happening when the guy AND the girl pork on the 1st date. Like having an 8th-grade-makeout-jam-session in the restaurant/bar parking lot capping off a typical great 1st date after a few too many drinks -- going back to one's place where 3rd base or home plate is reached is the same. Both parties are rolling with it and Equally Responsible, and usually Equally wanting it just as much.

I say wait as long as you can. Some even wait for marriage. At least wait the average, 3-5 dates.

I don't say wait as long as you can. That would mean denying the gal until, what, moving in together? :)

Waiting until marriage objectively speaking isn't a good idea at all -- unless both people are strongly conditioned that that's the way, which is a whole other ball of wax in the very small % of society once over 21.

The average is 3-5 dates, but funny thing is -- if you're past 5 (full) dates and you're still on 1st base at most -- unless you're from Mormon country or still in high school, you can bet a decent amt of $ that it's not going to go anywhere.

Many times that isn't "waiting", it just unfolds around that time, due to circumstances and jelling. But even then, if you have sex on date #3 or #4, and have sex on the following date or two, and things fizzle out -- if the girl Likes the guy, but the guy's interested wanted -- the whole "he used her for sex" still comes up. If she perpetuated the fizzling out though, that doesn't become an issue.

I agree not to push for sex right off the bat, or at any point (not worth your time). Or if you feel on date #1 you really hit it off but both had too much to drink and you really like the gal, and see that she'd be willing to roll home with ya if you threw that offer on the table -- heed doing that, to avoid 1st-date-sex-regret on her (or your) part.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Warning women about a dangerous guy on pof