Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are guys online so biased against black women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 basilisk123
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Why are guys online so biased against black womenPage 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
A race does not have an attitude, and to even suggest as much is foolish. Most of the black women I have met in my life have been down-to-earth and wonderful human beings. Unfortunately, I have to admit that race is a big part of the U.S. I don't like it. I hate it to the core. Why can't we all just see people as they are? Most people are beautiful in one way or the other. Race gives that beauty an accent and nothing more. I care more about finding a woman that has the same interests as mine. I don't care what her color is. If she likes anime, is as perverted as me, and can hold a good intellectual conversation, then she is a winner in my book.
 LucilleDixon
Msg: 239
Why are guys online so biased against black women
Posted: 3/17/2017 5:17:52 PM

^^^^^Border is spelled correct. Are you thinking "boarder"?

I reread his post. Full of the typical generalizations. No wonder you're upset

Lol, yeah I was thinking there was supposed to be an A in it. You know how you sometimes look at words and they just don't look right? That's how I felt when I typed that. And yes, his statement is full of generalizations that basically put down black women but he's sitting there uplifting white women. How incredibly idiotic.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 240
Posted: 6/19/2017 4:15:45 PM
I'm not against black women at all, but never see, any single black women in my area? I'm not sure if I would, date them or not? Never had the choice to...maybe they might have better attitudes, than some of the damaged goods, I see on this site? Surely they can't be any worse...I don't want a single mother...so that rules out 99% of women in my search area...I don't want baggage, unresolved issues, mentally scared and women with a victim mentality...What happened to strong minded women, who like and respect men, see men as more , than just a pay packet, want to love a man and spend time with a man? They must have moved to another planet or they are hiding?
 forumslady
Msg: 241
Posted: 6/19/2017 4:54:06 PM
Laidbackguy1964- Look, your attitude is what is hurting you more than anything anyone else is doing.
Which is more likely?
The majority of women are damaged goods, the same thing happens to you, over and over again, or that YOU are the problem?
If you are waiting for someone with no baggage, I assure you, you WILL wind up alone.
We all have some baggage, even you, as evidenced by your posts.
The key is finding baggage you can accept. They accept your's as well.
Whoever told you there are people out there with NO issues at all, go find them and slap them, they lied to you!
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 242
Posted: 6/19/2017 5:39:34 PM

Laidbackguy1964- Look, your attitude is what is hurting you more than anything anyone else is doing.
Which is more likely?
The majority of women are damaged goods, the same thing happens to you, over and over again, or that YOU are the problem?
If you are waiting for someone with no baggage, I assure you, you WILL wind up alone.
We all have some baggage, even you, as evidenced by your posts.
The key is finding baggage you can accept. They accept your's as well.
Whoever told you there are people out there with NO issues at all, go find them and slap them, they lied to you!

Not my attitude...I'm just being honest....both my previous exes had major issues....One was previously raped by her ex husband and had a lot of unresolved issues....the one before her was a gold digger, manipulator, bully and user, with bi-polar disorder...so I can safely say, that I was not the problem...I want a mentally sound woman and see very little evidence, that many are on this site...I can spot a woman with issues, a mile away and that's why I keep posting my links..in hope that some women get help to resolve, those issues and improve dating as a whole, for both men and women...

I get rather sick of seeing women playing the victim card and harping on about how bad, the man treated them, but never looking at themselves and the way they may have neglected the man, used the man and took the man for granted...They never seem to take any responsibility at all, for their choices and blame everything on the man...

Some women have never had positive role models in their lives and never understood how good man can be...they learn at a very young age, that men are not dependable, because a single mother teaches them, to have that mindset and they become toxic towards men...All they have to do is get counselling and resolve those issues and they could be happy in life, but they don't and continue to hate on men instead...it's very sad to see this happen and I do wish, that they would wake up and get that help...

Women should have love, respect and a positive attitude towards men, but some can't, because of the bad men they chose...they keep on picking the bad men and keep on allowing themselves to be the victim, because they think that is all they are worth, but some have got the intelligence to bag a good man and I notice that in their attitudes...it's easy to spot really...good women have the right attitude and don't have a problem with defending a man or aggreeing with a man...but other type will just disagree regardless, without any valid reason or valid argument...I see this on this site all the time

I know how to spot a gold digger, I know how to spot a woman, who has previously been a victim of rape, I know how to spot a man hater, I know how to spot a loose woman, I know how to spot a liar, a manipulator and a mentally scared woman...because I have known them or dated them...I don't want to date another damaged woman, who won't ever get help and counselling to resolve those issues...it's just not worth it...I can be friends with a woman with, unresolved mental problems, but would never again date them...but plenty of guys who would...good luck to them
 Dan6308
Msg: 243
Posted: 6/21/2017 10:34:48 PM
I like black women, find many of them very attractive (I'm white) but perhaps the guys you're thinking about OP are either a bit prejudiced or just have a fantasy about blacks...

I know the OP is gone by the way...:p

But as many say, we all (most) have different tastes...the rest are douches! lol
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 244
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2017 9:03:53 PM
LAID BACK GUY writes,,,,
"I know how to spot a gold digger, I know how to spot a woman, who has previously been a victim of rape, I know how to spot a man hater, I know how to spot a loose woman, I know how to spot a liar, a manipulator and a mentally scared woman...because I have known them or dated them...I don't want to date another damaged woman, who won't ever get help and counselling to resolve those issues...it's just not worth it...I can be friends with a woman with, unresolved mental problems, but would never again date them...but plenty of guys who would...good luck to them"

Dude your picker is broke.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 245
Posted: 6/23/2017 12:12:02 PM

Dude your picker is broke.
Not anymore, because I have a radar and know the signs to look for...chatted to a few online and I knew they had been previously been abused, without even asking them and they admitted it to me, after carefully crafted questioning...My picker is fine
 yourstillhere
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2017 6:25:46 PM

Why is the black girl considered "average" in the face to white guys whereas the white girl is hot and pretty to guys?
Personally, I think the black girl is much more attractive and it's not close--not saying the white one isn't attractive though

This is Mother Nature at work. Evolution, and you`re not going to like me anymore after this.

Many white women, look like attractive, loving, goddesses.

Take a look at the census~ blacks represent only 12% of the population in the Western Hemisphere.
Black men are very attractive to many of the white women.
Many black women, look like angry men on here.

Do you see where Mother Nature is taking this?
Literally breeding the black population out of the Hemisphere.

Now myself, I find many Black women quite attractive, but I will never date nor breed with them, because I do not want to contribute to this annihilation of an entire race via selective breeding.
 cooldog65
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2017 7:08:44 PM

Many white women, look like attractive, loving, goddesses.

Diana Ross is my goddess...

Many black women, look like angry men on here.

I've seen plenty of white women that look this way >>>
 U21984
Msg: 248
Posted: 7/16/2017 5:07:16 PM
You guys want to swirl.

Let me invite you to my FAVES list.

NINETY Percent Black women.

Not even kidding!
 pofman666
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2017 11:38:49 AM
I'm white. I find black and Asian women more attractive. White women all seem quite samey in terms of what they want, and how much time of yours they'll waste.
 ken333
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2017 6:17:38 PM
I think black women are more attractive as well. However, the ones I've dated recently all have some sort of issue. They are already married, or a drug addict, or they'll need a babysitter and ask me for money. Not being racist but it's unfortunate I haven't found any with their act together.
 Like2dance
Msg: 251
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2017 4:01:39 PM
Tyra Banks and Wendy Williams I see as total knockouts and would absolutely want to date if they were single and interested whereas Maxine Waters and Michelle make me want to lose my lunch.

The bottom line for me is what I see and feel on an individual basis, not a racial basis.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are guys online so biased against black women