Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are guys online so biased against black women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PrettyBr0wnEyed1
Msg: 151
Why are guys online so biased against black womenPage 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

ebolakitty on 10/7/2016 1159 AM

It doesn't matter especially where these people live. Garbage people are garbage people. I think that I can claim to be one of those "limousine liberals" that you are talking about. I assure you, we aren't about screwing black people as much as we are about screwing poor people. Limousine liberals don't red line. We prefer to sell sub prime mortgages to all forms of human excrement and then take their houses and make them pay for the whole operation by raising their taxes.

That's the problem with you tradcon losers. They see a black man being screwed and think that because we are white that we will hesitate to screw them too. Like I said, garbage people are garbage people. Oh of course. we know what we are doing to society. In every detail... it is all planned. We want single motherhood. We want racial strife. We want job losses. You have nothing to say about it. There is a reason that you people think that the world is going straight to hell. We are sending it and you oafs are helpless to stop us.

I was checking your history being that you seem to enjoy trolling and...you're a racist too. You're quite a stellar person all the way around, I see.

There is a reason that you people think that the world is going straight to hell. We are sending it and you oafs are helpless to stop us.

You people? What type of people is that, people unlike you that actually don't hide behind a keyboard, don't assume themselves to be a perceived elitist and don't assume they are better than anyone else. You people as in you "vile racist, arrogant, deluded, toxic to society and even to everyone around you" people...are the reason the world is going to hell. Stop trying to pass the blame and own up to it. You are helpless, faceless, but go ahead continue to hold onto trying to a shred of your ill-perceived "better than thou" attitude by trolling.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
 banadou
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Why are guys online so biased against black women
Posted: 10/20/2016 6:01:40 AM
i live in liverpool and would love to date a black female, in '' the olde fashion days before internet'' i use to write to a black femalelike a penpal who lived in london uk i lived in liverpool uk sadly distance created an obstacle and she met a black male who treated her like shit she also married him and despite me getting invited to the wedding he stopped her writing to me and had his son her step-son opening my mails to her to spy on her when he was at work....i would have married her and looked after her.....
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 153
Posted: 10/22/2016 3:22:08 AM
^ You have an interesting perspective. My experience has been vastly different.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 154
Posted: 10/22/2016 9:14:56 AM
Well said, soilmarks. Very well describes my experience. Unfortunately.
 Robyn143
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2016 10:15:37 AM
sorry , dude..I cant seem to post and quote you long and RACIST rant..but you sound like a bitter black man who probably blames the "man" for all his issues. I have only and always dated black men and I find your post to be utter bullshit. I dont date thugs, I dont have kids, I am not turned on by some dude I need to visit in jail or support..or whatever stereotype you were rambling about. so only white people can date each other? only asian people can date each other? fvck you, not sure where you are from, probably the south, but that is not how things work in Southern CA..My mom is Japanese and my dad is Moroccan ...so that means I would probably never have been born if everyone was racist like you.
 cooldog65
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2016 10:58:35 AM
^^^^^ I can relate to what you posted as I have only dated black women for the last 30+ years. I also came from a mixed race background (Japanese mother and Caucasian father).
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 157
Posted: 10/22/2016 11:06:06 AM
Apparently soilmarks' point was too fine for some folks to comprehend.

This is the definition of racist

~merriam-webster
a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

soilmarks said neither that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities, nor did he say that any race was inherently superior.

Deep breath, Robyn and cooldog, and try again.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 158
Posted: 10/22/2016 12:13:35 PM
The guy seemed to be just posting about his experiences as a black man in America and some theories about why it's that way.

I doubt if he got it completely right, but you don't need to call him a racist. Here in Vancouver it's unusual to see a young black couple. But I think that has more to do with the fact that one's dating pool is so small if you're looking only to date a black man or woman. I don't know what the experience of mixed race couples is like here. But I think black men do better than black women. I'm going only on the basis that most of the kids I see of that union have blonde mothers.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 159
Posted: 10/22/2016 12:40:00 PM

But I think black men do better than black women. I'm going only on the basis that most of the kids I see of that union have blonde mothers.

Blonde hair has nothing to do with race, anymore. Better look more carefully. At least half the blondes here in Las Vegas are Black, Hispanic, or even Asian.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 160
Posted: 10/22/2016 1:13:36 PM
I suspect there may be cosmetic differences between Vegas and rural, suburban Canada.
 loveisatemple
Msg: 161
Posted: 10/22/2016 1:17:55 PM
Oh my gosh. Some women go by compatibility, not race. I never dated for money. I met those like myself in values. I think class factors more than color.
I came to young adulthood in diverse cities, unlike you, so my pov is skewed that way. I would never live in a non racially diverse place again, willingly.
I grew up at a time and suburb that was racist and had as pessimistic a pov as you until I moved to a more multicultural area. The more you mix, you realize the beauty of other cultures.

I do think your views are shared by some but do not think all people are so narrow. Depends on who you ask and where you ask. Some definitely think like you, but if all did, we would not have brown mixed people.

Intermarrying (we don't think of it like that) is not uncommon in my family and that of my friends. Your pov is 20 years ago or maybe more.

I think you need an excuse for dating frustration other than your pessimistic nature. You want to believe it's deterministic and not your fault so you believe in pua "theories" that teach you women are gold diggers and men have to outmaneuver these she devils and such theories neatly dovetail the inherent misogyny and self hate that you absorbed from the culture.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 162
Posted: 10/22/2016 1:32:29 PM
Many of my younger friends are dating people who I guess you'd call a different background.
I come from a long line of white blondes, we can mate with Martians and still have white blonde babies
Not sure white men have such a leg up here on line dating if you read the threads ( too short, etc)
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 163
Posted: 10/22/2016 1:46:08 PM
^ Them blond genes do seem to be dominant. My Japanese niece and nephews have blond hair and blue eyes. Even two of my black nephews are blond.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 164
Posted: 10/22/2016 2:14:46 PM

I come from a long line of white blondes, we can mate with Martians and still have white blonde babies

Hahahah

Love the new pic ouija2025~

;-)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 165
Posted: 10/22/2016 2:23:59 PM
Morning doggie walk, I should have made an effort.. but I had to jam her into her Halloweenie costume for pictures.
Sad I know. She looks too cute btw. Hint - I can send her picture ... I will just download it know to here in case anyone pleads for it LOL.

Baby - I like the grey people are doing, alas I would just look well, Grey
 sun___flower
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Pics
Posted: 10/22/2016 3:16:56 PM
Cute new pics, Ouija. I've always really liked your hair. I'd like to see Lilith in her costume - will you be posting her pic on your profile, or do you prefer to keep it private?
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 167
Posted: 10/22/2016 4:11:54 PM
"I come from a long line of white blondes, we can mate with Martians and still have white blonde babies"

You mean you COULD mate with Martians BEFORE the Intergalactic restraining order
 Ouija2025
Msg: 168
Pics
Posted: 10/22/2016 4:13:51 PM
some little dyckwad reported my pictures, but I sent one to you. Next I will take up knitting to cover naked statues. HAHA
I mean, it is beyond insane to dress a dog, but then once you do.. matters not that you are going to be the worlds next face transplant. You take oodles of snaps and giggle. BTW, I only dress her for holidays= Halloween, Easter, Monday
 sun___flower
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Pics
Posted: 10/22/2016 4:48:45 PM
TY for the pic, Ouija. Good stuff. :-)
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 170
Posted: 10/23/2016 8:30:54 AM
"Your", to own, it belongs to you, to be related to.
Your house, your car, your jeans, your sister, your brother........................

You're, YOU ARE....................
Yes, I feel better now!
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 171
Posted: 10/23/2016 8:40:28 AM
Me too. Someone had to say it.

I don't think you're a grammar Nazi. More like a benevolent altruist striving to make the world a little better. Or the strict teacher if you prefer a kinkier simile.
 prime ribb
Msg: 172
Posted: 10/23/2016 9:22:55 AM
Wow! This thread went from Why is their bias against black women online to off tangent topics that have nothing to do with the main idea.

Soilmarks, I was going to copy your post and quote but it's way too long, but I just want to ask what your analysis is based on? Are you basing on your own experiences? Did you interview other black men who use online dating and asked them about their experiences?

If White men had it easy with online dating we wouldn't be seeing a whole bunch of threads about them not getting replies to their messages or women flaking. This is just an observation over the threads here and you can research this for yourself.

Hell, there are White Women who complain about not getting messages, being stood up and guys not calling. So what you're saying isn't tied to a specific group. It's universal at the end of the day. Yeah, I can agree that there is racism even in the dating world and yet you see people from different backgrounds get together romantically and have kids in spite of it.

For me, I don't see myself as being at the bottom, and I don't fit the profile of a hypermasculine male. I just shoot a message like anyone else and if I get a response, cool. If I don't, on to the next one. Life is too short to whine about these things when this site has plenty of fish to go around.
 loveisatemple
Msg: 173
Posted: 10/23/2016 9:59:47 AM
"But your doing that thing of trying to read my mind, instead of trying to read my words and your also personalizing this and your also making this about you."

Actually, no mind reading was needed--your whole post was a bunch of generalizations you made as facts. It was all YOU.

Nobody but you and your ilk think like you. Of course I had to counter your all these prejudices exist for everybody.

And, yes, I have no interest in changing your pov, only point out you should speak for yourself than claim it is gospel.

If you want to believe all that oft repeated rhetoric about "how 'women' are", and how men have to circumvent it to the best of their ability, it's kind of pathetic. You have no ability to relate to people as individuals, just see them as hapless lemmings. It's cynical, detached and uninformed and or inexperienced.

"All I'm saying is if your black and on mainstream dating sites (White and Western) then all things being equal, if your looking to date outside your race then you are at a disadvantage. Women (In general) have a low opinion of black men."

You did not mention this once, re dating sites. Look at your post.

"Now you can get angry at me for saying that. You can say I'm playing the race card. You can throw all your shaming tactics at me, they really mean nothing."

I would agree, had you said that, and I do not recall shaming you.

"I'm just concerned with what is true."

Ugh. None of what you said holds true for many people, except you and your ilk.

"
If anything PUA enables women because then they have a group of men they find attractive. Rather than a series of women going on date after date and saying "No spark" "No connection" "No chemistry"

What you do not understand is I have observed these techniques and they are transparent, the men are not attractive in acting according to some canned idea of interaction. It only works in that a guy decides to take action. But the techniques are quite obvious except to the very naive. In that case, it's rather mean spirited to take advantage of inexperienced or easily led people that way.

But, it's funny how many men believe it is the way to go. Most women would be able to say why those techniques rang false and impeded anything resembling sincerity.

I doubt they are actually that successful with those techniques. They enjoy smugly thinking "it's the answer "because it led them to be proactive, but it's smarmy and actually does not put men in a dignified, respectable light, but you guys into it think it makes you attractive, shrug.
 VikingHoosier
Msg: 174
Posted: 10/24/2016 6:23:40 AM

not sure where you are from, probably the south

He's in England, where black men keep their pants up, speak proper English, most of them have fathers, etc. If women ignore him, it's not the many reasons American women have to pass on an individual. Could be skin colour (as they spell it in England).

Here in the USA, black women are unlikely to find an exclusive relationship with a man. Because of the high mortality rate among black men, there are a lot more women than men. A significant number of the black men are "stolen" by white women. Most black women seem unwilling to consider a non-black man. Many also have unreasonable requirements: income, profession, etc. The more "successful" a black man is, the less likely he will be with a black woman. So the men they most desire are least likely to desire them. They might get a one night stand, but not any LTR.

Over half the AIDS cases in my region are black women. A high percentage of the population has other STDs too (the female rates of some STDs are even higher in mostly white exurbs too, so it's not just the black females). Most have children. It's not the skin color: it's reasonable for men to avoid someone with STD (pregnancy can be considered the ultimate STD).

I tend to get along great with sisters, but it's difficult to be more than friends.
 prime ribb
Msg: 175
Posted: 10/24/2016 6:31:23 AM

To be honest I didn't want to say anything. I was a lurker on these forums. But I knew if I was to say anything then I'm gonna have to respond to the comments. But racial debates is not why I joined POF. But you did ask me a question so I have to respond.

Look - They are just my opinions. No interviews with other black men.

Exactly and yet you're bringing this up like black men have a hard time or speaking on our behalf. I must've missed the meeting where you were elected spokesman.

I'm not saying white men have it easy. I'm saying all things being equal they have it easier.

I brought this point because you implied white men have it easier than black man and my point was if they did you wouldn't see tons of threads by said white men complaining about not getting replies or getting stood up for dates. How is that having it easy than their black counterparts?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are guys online so biased against black women