Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hearton64
Msg: 28
view profile
History
So I have a Question Cuckolding Do woman like it??Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

I get approached by men wanting this all the time. Is a huge turnoff for me. For one thing, that makes you a submissive man, and in my opinion, a submissive man is basically a girl with a**** It just really turns me off, because men like this have very low self-esteem. They will send me a ton of messages talking about how they are unworthy, and they just want to pay for all of my things but let me have sex with whoever I want. That's just stupid to me, I don't need a middle man in my relationships.

It may not be your thing but it doesn't mean it's stupid, or makes the man
a girl with a dyck or that they have low self esteem.

It's just what turns them on.

And to some women I'm sure it would be ideal!
 south_city
Msg: 29
So I have a Question Cuckolding Do woman like it??
Posted: 6/16/2016 7:33:19 AM
Go to sex / swingers websites. You will find couples that are into the wife having sex with other men ( and sometimes women as well ). While the husband just watches. Some men have a fantasy that they want to fulfill. While other men might not be good in the bedroom.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/16/2016 12:36:52 PM
"do woman like cuckholding?"

Did you mean to say " cock holding " ?

As in , hand job or an alternative to holding hands ?
 Cowgirlwannabe1
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/16/2016 12:56:12 PM
"I like this mentality."

me too
 ndm147
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/18/2016 1:31:44 PM
I was just reading cuck holders profile. He was talking about women putting on a chastity belt with a lock on it or the same for a man. Reminded me of a museum I visited when I lived in Germany. It was a museum in Rothenberg Ob Der Tauber, a small walled city dating back to the middle ages. There was a museum there devoted to medieval torture devices for both men and women accused of various crimes, anything from being a sorcerer to witchcraft to stealing from a neighbor. Many of the female torture devices were chastity belts with locks on them.

Remember the novel "Scarlet's Letter" written by Hawthorne. We read it in high school when there was not so much political correctness and banned books. She was shamed for being an adulterous and wore a letter "A" on her gown. Now we have fetish clubs, swingers clubs, cuckolds, subs and doms. No we don't; they have been in existence for ages!
 boatbob2q
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2016 12:43:05 PM
I dont know if they like it or not,BUT,I think they like the danger,of maybe getting caught,or doing something they shouldnt do,I retired from the military. and I know,MANY women,whos husbands were overseas,that wanted to play,I never did.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 37
Posted: 9/1/2016 1:21:50 PM

I tend to enjoy being "owned" by my man
so no cuckolding isn't for me.
Im not into sharing or being shared.

What I great statement. This is how my partner and I like it.
 revoskeepnus
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2016 7:27:36 PM
i think it's hot but who knows how it'd be in real life.
 Lordbenji
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2016 7:59:32 PM
That's just dark :( I as a guy would never...
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/25/2016 9:38:52 AM
I would think most women would be turned off a guy who had this fetish.

On the one hand, some might like the freedom to have other lovers when the opportunity arose while he would remain faithful always. A having your cake and eating it too scenario.

But, I think most women would think the guy was less " manly " to want this and therefore would be a turn off.

To put it another way, I think most women prefer a man to be possessive of her, not the other way around.
 barnsydog13
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/28/2016 3:15:10 AM
Hi Im a mature male living in Grantham and I have had cuckold tendancies for a long time. I was very lucky to get my wife into taking other men into her bed or thiers.. She never ever wanted a 3 some but she enjoyed telling me what they did to her and seemed to take great pleasure in telling me how great they was at ****ing her. I knew she was lying but loved her to cuckold me with words. Ill gladly share some stories if you want.
 barnsydog13
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/28/2016 3:21:33 AM
I sort of agree with what you are saying to an extent. I love being cuckolded and I also like to be ****ed by a Man specially while a woman watches, Bit I would say Im a Woman with a**** I like the rudeness of watching my wife take other****, I don't want to own her, I have found that she has secret needs she would not want to share with me and why not. She doesn't yet know I take****in my ass and I would not want her to know this, but Im glad I have a gf who does know this and is actually turned on by it. I have a truck I use for truck things, I have a plush car I use for others. Simple
 barnsydog13
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/28/2016 3:24:22 AM
I met a couple like this, The guy sat in the corner on a chair while I stripped licked fingered and ****ed his wife. He then sent me down stairs to make some coffee and when I returned he was making love to his wife. A great time was had by all so whats the problem. She asked to suck me as he ****ed her and after we all had coffee and I left.....
 sugarlandguy
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2017 6:18:10 AM
Stick with the normal MMF. Less psychological crap.
 jco415
Msg: 49
Posted: 5/15/2017 3:33:20 PM
I have been in a couple of open relationships. One was with a girl that was a swinger and the other was just open.

I will admit that I found that when they were with other men I had an avalanche of conflicting emotions but overall I found myself having deeper feelings for them after and being a bit mentally turned on by them having been with other men.

Now, in both cases the girls were not dating or having feelings for the other guys, it was just sex. Had they been having feelings I believe I would not have been okay with it.

Both relationships ended but neither was because of the openness.

I will say that those two relationship were the most open and honest relationships I've ever had and they were quite devoid of jealousy and possessiveness which was refreshing.

FWIW neither relationship was a true cuckolding relationship as I was able to have extra partners as well. I actually found more mental stimulation from the girls activities than I did my own, so I could see the appeal and could easily be in a cuckold relationship if the relationship was right in all other aspects as well.
 sun___flower
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2017 4:46:31 PM

"do woman like cuckholding?"

Did you mean to say " c ock holding " ?

As in , hand job or an alternative to holding hands ?

This poster is SPOT ON!
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 51
Posted: 5/15/2017 6:04:05 PM
^^^^

Sun flower YOU are SPOT ON about that wise poster being SPOT ON !
 sun___flower
Msg: 52
view profile
History
So I have a Question Cuckolding or Cock Holding??
Posted: 5/15/2017 8:01:34 PM
I find that poster is frequently SPOT ON!
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/16/2017 9:44:00 AM

I find that poster is frequently SPOT ON!

THIS !
 sun___flower
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2017 4:35:30 PM

THIS !

+1

In order to maintain the highest quality c ock holds you are restricted to having no more than 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/16/2017 4:39:19 PM

+1

Once again, Sunflower NAILED IT !

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 jco415
Msg: 56
Posted: 5/19/2017 12:45:42 PM
Interesting little love fest going on here....one might think that it's a childish response to something that makes you uncomfortable.

You could always cover your ears and yell Lalalalalalalalalalalalalal!
 sun___flower
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2017 2:08:36 PM
Hi JCO,

I hope you don't think that any of my posts were in response to your post on the subject. Childish, probably. ;-) Love fest, definitely: I have a big ole forum crush on BCC. The posting we were doing was an inside-joke thing. Not directed at anyone, and no offense intended. :-)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >