Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Welcome to the Revolution      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 26
Welcome to the RevolutionPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I am sure that you don't act this way in public or on the job, Dayna.
(See how that sounds?)

Anyway, what does the number of languages that I speak say to you? Suppose it is seven, plus English? Suppose it is two plus English? Why the question? What does that have do with the post to which you responded

and the topic, which is not war, Cab. But keep trying with the insults, Cab. Again, envy is not good.

Also, generally, a little originality would be nice.
(By the way, the idea is not to respond to blah, blah, blah, not to let it upset you).

Whataboutary, Vlad?

Yes, I have not answered that particular question.

OK. So the difference is between 1.2-3million and 11million rather than under 2 million and 11-20 million.
O K.
 Onyx49
Msg: 27
Welcome to the Revolution
Posted: 3/21/2016 7:24:42 AM
I always find it shocking when I find women that consider themselves, Conservatives...the word itself means to conserve
a lifestyle, which once included slavery, indentured servants, women being swapped for livestock, women being rapped or killed without consequences, women without a vote and people forced to remain in poverty.
It was illegal to teach a slave how to read or write, to ride a horse or swim...to limit their chances for escape, and when at a gathering at the big house, slaves were not allowed to group up and talk...because of fear they were plotting something.

Liberal...comes from the word " Liberate.....
They are the ones that...Liberated, people...gave women a voice, taught slave children to read and write, later created the underground railroad that lead to freedom for so many.
Help to free so many immigrants from indentured servitude...and just worked for all to have a fair chance to get all that's offered...

Once, a conservative took a chance to do something good and necessary when ending slavery and servitude...and look what happened to him.

Like it or not....Rightwing, Conservatism has only benefitted one group of people, and like the confederate flag...it's time for it to go.......
 daynadaze
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2016 8:03:10 AM

(See how that sounds?)

Yes I do, it sounds like you can't answer anything, you just parrot, ramble on, post bits of sound bites you've copied from others and left without citing, and hit the enter key thinking you have said something profound. LOL Exactly as expected, it's what you do. It's the PeeWee Herman response of...I know I am but what are you!?...so what are your real answers?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/21/2016 8:51:34 AM

OK. So the difference is between 1.2-3million and 11million rather than under 2 million and 11-20 million.
O K.

repuglicants have such a hard time with math...and english...sigh

3 million + 1.5 million = 4.5 million

4.5 million gained a path to citizenship under Reagan and Bush...under President Obama 2.25 million are proposed for deferred action...unless you noticed Dee...your numbers are off by over 50%.

Your welcome.

I have not answered that particular question.

When one answers a question with a question, have they answered anything?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/22/2016 7:42:59 AM

Once, a conservative took a chance to do something good and necessary when ending slavery and servitude...and look what happened to him.

although a Republican, Abe Lincoln was not a "conservative". He was a progressive, which is rare in the GOP nowadays.
Prior to Reagan, not all Republicans were necessarily conservatives.

The real conservatives in those days were the Democrats; especially in the south, who helped form the KKK in the aftermath of the Civil war.
 oneofzillion
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2016 7:59:01 AM
Stockholm Syndrome.

It is diburbing to see those that should be against Trump and his hate machine supporting him.

I fear that if he wins there will be a civil war.

If he loses the there will be a civil war.

It is the what the 1% does to other countries they want the resources form; Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Guatemala

They add hate and weapons and cause civil war.

The chickens have come home to roost. Arm up or move north!
 gtomustang
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/22/2016 8:34:04 AM
If Chump makes it to the WH, it likely will be like Bush III, except this time there won't be Darth Vader the VP leading the CINC around by the nose. As a narcissist, he won't hire secretaries or advisors smarter than him, so the neocon plan of taking out 5 Arab countries is going to have its work cut out for itself. If a Republican Congress saw no reason to impeach over a war waged on fraudulent data, they won't bother to impeach in the future, but will the GOP lose the legislative branch in the near future over its lack of ability to get any work done? The American voter does like to split the ticket.

Will there be a civil war if he doesn't get in? there will be gnashing of teeth and demonstrations, but are there really enough numbers to do more than that? we'll find out.
 gtomustang
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/22/2016 11:57:24 AM
just an example of the potential for a civil war--remember only a few years ago, Bush going into Iraq? if you spoke out against it, your loyalty was questioned. Congress even changed the name of French Fries on their menu to Freedom Fries. how juvenile is that? but if you dared to say what Chump said lately (the war was a mistake), people wanted to buy you an airplane ticket out of the country. even some people here would declare you simply had to be with the terrorists.

and yet, here we are, a Republican candidate has dared to say the unspeakable...that the war was a mistake. Where's all the Freedom Fries people? where's all the uprising and gnashing of teeth? where's the demands for Chump's citizenship? is anyone asking him to prove his loyalty? its not even a fart in a thunderstorm. the lack of jingoism is so amazing, I wouldn't blame anyone here claiming they don't know what i'm talking about, they don't remember this ridiculous 180 degree sea change.

another example...if you think the GOP dead-horse beating over Benghazi is exhausting, look into the 9/11 Truth movement. Imagine, if you will, if Congress put as much effort and as many years into investigating what really happened on 9/11, as they did digging around Hillary's emails. Just consider it, people like AJ bringing it up over and over and people saying they wouldn't vote Republican b/c, hey, didn't you hear, the FBI was finally getting around to indicting on what happened on 9/11.

its amazing what issues certain people will wage a civil war over...and the ones they'll turn a deaf ear on. civil wars seem to keep coming from one side of the political spectrum, don't they?
 Onyx49
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/22/2016 5:37:49 PM
I humbly take my hat off and give a sincere thank you to former Toronto Mayor, Rob Ford...for the first time in history Canadian were considered cool, he did that...Well Done...HOORAH...123, HOORAH...123, HOORAH.

Topic

Today's events in Belgium and heartbreaking, and surely our hearts go out for the people there.
The question now is what to do about it.
People have been barking about Obama, and he should take an aggressive stance, however what would that be and why would he do it.

ISIS, is not a Military supported by a nation...they are a movement...like protestors, only with guns and bent on death and destruction.
A decent Police Department, or National Guard Unit...should be able to sweep them away...like roaches.

I don't feel it's necessary for the United States to come to the aid of Belgium, or any of the
European Countries, especially being this thug grew up in the town bombed today.

Further, it seems that Brussels have many internal problems that made trading information hard.

I hope that this example sets a new path for the rest of us........

MSG-30
I think there has to be a run off with Trump, and who ever the GOP, decide and he will lose...he's not going to get the nomination...he's an embarrassment...and they have did everything possible to tell him that...including telling him that. Trump and his minions will have to swallow the mule, like it or not........
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/22/2016 7:01:03 PM
The obese person's solidarity with Rob Ford, I can understand. .he made it cool to wear size 56" waist pants..former Washington DC mayor Marion Barry must have been "cool" too..also an addict..smoked crack..sooooo cool..
 oneofzillion
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2016 8:26:57 PM
Sorry, with all due respect to Rob Ford but he was a racist and played on peoples ignorance and hate. Just like Trump. A rich dude standing up for the poor? He sure fooled the fools! He was a joke and showed how ignorant we all are and how easy we are to lead with lies. He was the Gravy Train saying he was against the gravy train.

He you people ever read any Noam Chomsky? Naomi Klein? Have you ever wondered who creates all this hate?

Have you ever wondered why they are always shooting at us with our own weapons?
 BeyondtheMatrix
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/13/2016 10:02:32 PM

And blah blah blah blah...could you answer the question, when asked a question giving snotty sound bites [sic] is ridiculous. So how many languages do you speak fluently? So far, you act as though you understand nothing, why do you present yourself that way? Surely you don't interact this way socially or at work. -- daynadaze

Bitterness. Such bitterness and hostility towards PoF members.

Is there no respite, no oasis, where we can speak to each other without this kind of thing?

She doesn't deserve this kind of attack. She stated her case clearly and honestly. Why would you want to attack her?
 00Spy
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/16/2016 11:31:05 AM
Call out the instigators
Because there's something in the air
We've got to get together sooner or later
Because the revolution's here, and you know it's right
And you know that it's right

We have got to get it together
We have got to get it together now"

Hand out the arms and ammo
We're going to blast our way through here
We've got to get together sooner or later
Because the revolution's here, and you know it's right
And you know that it's right

"Something in the Air"
Thunderclap Newman

This has to be one of the funniest threads on here. Talk about jumping the gun and missing it.
Everything in the the op has been flipped on its head and now all applies to the Dem party especially after the Nevada Democrat convention near riot.
Oh so much more entertainment to come from those feuding Democrats.
Can't wait for July in Philly.
 daynadaze
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2016 9:48:07 PM
Message 37...what the heck are you talking about?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Welcome to the Revolution