Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will Israel Strike Iran First?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 marilyncollet
Msg: 51
Will Israel Strike Iran First?Page 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Babble, I don't recall anyone inviting you to this thread. Go babble somewhere else to someone who cares what you have to say. Maybe you can go beat a dog or something to get that hostility out, tell your goldfish what to do.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 52
Will Israel Strike Iran First?
Posted: 3/27/2016 4:34:01 PM
Can you take this back to that other thread.

I'm not going to defend Joe. I find his postings offensive too. And I'm on the same side as him politically. It's possible that you just started responding in kind and got into the habit. But I'm going to guess that it's second nature to you.

But nobody invited you either. You came here and started posting offensive shit without anybody asking you to do it.
 marilyncollet
Msg: 53
Posted: 3/27/2016 4:40:41 PM
"Clearly, WAY off her meds...

Probably for days at this point considering how powerful THESE hallucinations/delusions about stuff people never said are..."
You show a disgusting display of antisemitism and anti Israeli hatred, make a complete joke of the rockets fired at israel and the people killed, pivot to try to make ME look like the one who is a piece of shit? I just hope your groupies read how cavalier you are about these rocket attacks, the needless and senseless deaths, and your groupies, or at least some of them see you for the POS that you are. Again, there is a reason I opine you have no redeeming values. Sooner or later, others here will see what I see.

Halftime, I've been reading the offensive, mocking and belittling posts from these cretins for a long time. I could no longer ignore them. As for my comments to babble fish, she is a low iq moron who babbles all over the place. I could ignore her I suppose. But if she is going to come and babble in my face, I expect more than babbling.
 albertafor51st
Msg: 54
Posted: 3/27/2016 4:44:10 PM
More Israelis die in stabbings iirc.
The rockets have been crude,the Iranians recently acquired passive GPS, coordinates are preloaded,no active emissions from the rocket
 marilyncollet
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/27/2016 4:48:20 PM
One death is the end of the entire world for that person. It's the threats, the intimidation, the randomness of the terror. Imagine Mexico lobbing shells into Texas. We would carpet bomb the entire country.
 JustinElle
Msg: 56
Posted: 3/27/2016 7:50:10 PM
Will Israel strike first....it already has many times assassinations never mind cyber sabotage, threats backed up by it many nukes, with Uncle Sam always approving of its offspring gangster regime. Killing non Europeans is sport and shooting Palestinians is not a regular sport, reminiscent of how the communists treated traitors if you ask me. It good to see the occasional execution on Youtube, seems terrifyingly undramatic compared to the movies though. Even the kicking and abuse seem somewhat lacking in the abused being defiant, thus they will never get a starring role. I support the fact children are being abused and killed sorting them out before they reach adulthood, will hopefully keep the survivors passive or incarcerated.

It must be time for another war, maybe its time to attack Lebanon as that has been a long time since a massacre there, and it must like an eclipse be due.

But let us be honest its the USA that allows abuse by its gangster friends, as Saudi Arabia and its public beheading every few days demonstrates, and the fact they treat Yemen as though its Gaza, turning the country into yet another rubble heap. But let us not forget that the USA was sort of founded on legalised extermination of its indigenous population a practice that has never ceased to evolve ever sine. From the many well trained death squads who worked so well in South America to the Philippines, and almost everywhere, taking out people that are not helpful to corporate exploitation of indigenous populations. So with a light shining on the legalization of mass murder in the name of freedom and democracy maybe its time for Hillary or Trump to nuke China or Russia. We came, we saw, he died was one joke Hillary thought was so funny, and with an infantile grasp of reality exposed for all to see the future really looks bright. As in NUKE light.

So with state sanctioned murder a norm, the ability to tell any leader anywhere to sod off or be killed, to invade whenever or wherever with impunity, we now live in a world ruled by an elected puppets that sing to the corporate hymn sheet of unabashed greed. We look forward to more wars, created for corporate advancement of course while the sheep are fed on chicken shit propaganda, of saving the world from a threat specially created to spook the ill informed.

So who cares who gets in from a senile 2nd rate Hollywood actor, to a so called reformed lush called Bush, the lunatics now own the asylum, and bait the residents against each other for sport while robbing their bank account at the same time.

So the leaders, and I stress the pathological elected ones in Israel share the mindset of the loving Neo-Cons who sing of peace to their ignorant flocks, are only interested in self promotion. Its what public office is all about, so Trump and Hillery and whoever superficially appear different, like soap powder its just different packaging of the same ingredients.

Iran has lots of oil, and other natural resources that should be in the hands of western corporate interests. So the IMF or world bank will like it always does bankrupt the country through debt for the usual fire sale to friends.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2016 11:22:54 PM

Doesn't every country have weapons like that for that purpose, to wipe another off the face of the earth, if necessary?

No, not at all. Developed nations with a real military, would like to have that power if magically given the option & arms, sure. But places have weapons in general to Defend itself. Not to wipe any other place in existence off the face of the earth.

Israel wants to wipe Iran, Iran wants to wipe Israel, if necessary.

Yes. They hate each other.

Let that be between them. USA should stop getting involved.

Not going to happen. That becomes fantasy-land hypothetical talk. We're always going to be involved with Israel. We're not going to have them go solo and treat them like they're some random country in Africa.

Sovereign nations should do what they want as far as protecting themselves.

By default, up until the point for protection and Only protection -- Yes. But having nukes and other high-level weaponry does more than mere defending. By your rationale, every country should have some nukes. Although that does draw protection, letting unstable countries have that can lead to nuclear war. And even without nukes specifically, countries that do bad things should be able to be limited to what they can produce in their military, as opposed to being invaded. That's what you have with Iran.
 marilyncollet
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/28/2016 4:55:08 AM
No the people of israel and iran do not hate each other. The Iranian government is another story. Israel and iran got along just fine before the Islamist radicals took over. Anybody see a pattern here?
 Orione7
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/28/2016 9:04:10 AM
Yep- the likid and the orthodox jews that run Israel and influence America are radicals..
 marilyncollet
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/28/2016 12:08:33 PM
Orion, a few problems: orthodox jews don't run israel and those who do are not radicals. The radicals are guys who look like you and go around killing women and children because God promises them a hundred virgins if they do so. Calling these barbarians barbarians is really an insult to barbarians.
 marilyncollet
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/28/2016 12:42:59 PM
Bad news folks . . . . I am self deleting. I know how upset some of you may be to hear this, so let me suggest if you miss my words of advise, just imagine what marilyn would say under the circumstances. :-)
 Orione7
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/28/2016 1:33:04 PM
Look like me? I'm European you fruit loop. Much more than you Euro Jews will ever hope to be
You. the arab with a different sky wizard.

So we can just call your lot barbarians.
The shower is that way ----->
 albertafor51st
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/28/2016 2:47:47 PM
^^^
You must have blackshirts in your family tree orione

No different than the SS
 kj521
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/28/2016 3:19:51 PM
Mr. Orione.....your post is disgusting and a reminder to me that not everyone is basically good. :(
 JustinElle
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/31/2016 4:14:04 PM
Israel like most modern nations has two faces, what it says and what it does, both diametrically opposed to each other, both contradictions, both excusable in fog of propaganda.

No one wants to see the elephant in the room or the Palestinians, who like the elephants who have ivory have to be exterminated to get at the prize, and the prize is the ethnic cleansing of guess who?

Its a slow and laborious process, where cruelty and making life as miserable and difficult as possible is the game, and if anyone dares question the authority then then the argument is won with lead. Might is right, and in the game of who has the strongest religious viewpoint, a nuke or two tends to win the point.

States are allowed to use violence, well to a point, and Palestinians demonstrating deserve the violence they get, and if a few get shot or killed that is acceptable as regular bombing of Gaza and its people continues to this day. Unlike the rights of Israel Syria was not allowed to use violence towards demonstrations, and thus required the CIA training of their usual death squads which we call moderates. So its do as the powerful say not what we do is the game, and haven't we had a lot of lovely wars since WW2. Its almost continuous, and when there was no real enemies it was the war on drugs or specific plant life.

We all know the Palestinians will be kicked out of Israel, We all know the land grab from Syria will be gradually increased, we all know aggressive expansion is the game of both the USA and Israel, with Europe and the UK following on as well trained dogs always do.

So let us call each other names as infantile minds cannot accept the facts. There are no moderates in the Syrian war, as the terrorists groups are fluid, changing sides allegiances. We know that Iran being a sovereign state need to be smashed up like Iran, Libya, and Syria, because that is fun and also very lucrative.

We all know who will partake, and we all know it will be started by western democracies either leading from the front like the glory of Iraq or leading from behind like in Libya, Syria, and Ukraine. If we want to change a government, a culture, a society, a people, an economy we do it because might is right.

Israel is game, always has been, sod the UN charter and international law, violence is fun when the enemy is almost defenseless in comparison, and let us smash up their infrastructure, their homes, their future they deserve it because they are weak, and we with Israel only fight the almost defenseless. It what we call aiming for peace, peace through war, making it safer world where sod diplomacy let them smell or taste the coming apocalypse, we are on a mission and its total world domination, which is fun for us! We are winners!
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/31/2016 5:19:04 PM
Holier than thou? Just like the Brits did in North America, exterminate the native people..more recently Bloody Sunday, bet you felt proud of those brave courageous 1 Para lads shooting unarmed teenagers , mostly in the back.,

that taught those bog-trotters a thing or 2 about expecting "human rights", eh wot? Jolly well done, 1 Para.

don't you think so, Jo van? It was even cooler than the Ohio National Guard shooting unarmed students at Kent State University.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/31/2016 6:06:01 PM
Yes, mentioning the truth is a bad thing Ms. 28 year old. Better to hide it away. Pretend it never happened. Pretend that people being deliberately cruel to others, with gusto, never happens. Learn nothing from history. Is murder an acceptable part of politics?
 Coma_White
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2016 8:41:29 PM

Edit you calling me cruel, no I was prepared this time because last time I was here I did nothing wrong and was attacked and ganged up on just because I said one thing to one person that happened to be a truthful observation I didn't notice you jumping to my defense then when the forum was all being cruel

You'll have to get used to it unfortunately. These forums aren't moderated which basically means this is the valley of the trolls. No matter what your opinion is, you will hear herp, and you will hear derp from the trolls. At night, if you listen carefully, you can hear them in the distance saying "feed me... feed me...."
 Jo van
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/1/2016 3:37:41 AM

don't you think so, Jo van?

WTF are you blathering on about NOW???

I also note that in your post, you mentioned nothing about the shameful clubbing of seals, or the demise of the dodo.
This proves you like cruelty to animals.
Also, you haven't mentioned the systematic eradication and genocide of the Mayan people.
This makes you little better than a terrorist, yourself.

Back on topic:
Of course Israel will strike first, they struck first when they pushed 700,000 Arabs from their lands, and they've been striking first ever since.
Their normal 'MO', is to "provoke", and then claim "self defense".

Moshe Dayan, the celebrated commander who, as Defense Minister in 1967, gave the order to conquer the Golan...[said] many of the firefights with the Syrians were deliberately provoked by Israel, and the kibbutz residents who pressed the Government to take the Golan Heights did so less for security than for the farmland...[Dayan stated] ‘They didn’t even try to hide their greed for the land...We would send a tractor to plow some area where it wasn’t possible to do anything, in the demilitarized area, and knew in advance that the Syrians would start to shoot. If they didn’t shoot, we would tell the tractor to advance further, until in the end the Syrians would get annoyed and shoot.

And then we would use artillery and later the air force also, and that’s how it was...The Syrians, on the fourth day of the war, were not a threat to us.’”

The New York Times, May 11, 1997

If you read the history of the region, you'll see this has been the Israeli 'PR Strategy' from the very start.
They have always been dishonest; stating publicly, that they want "peace, and co-existence" with the Arabs, but in "private", their intention has always been "ethnic cleansing", and they always wanted ALL of the land.

“Joseph Weitz was the director of the Jewish National Land Fund...On December 19, 1940, he wrote: ‘It must be clear that there is no room for both peoples in this country...The Zionist enterprise so far...has been fine and good in its own time, and could do with ‘land buying’ — but this will not bring about the State of Israel; that must come all at once, in the manner of a Salvation (this is the secret of the Messianic idea); and there is no way besides transferring the Arabs from here to the neighboring countries, to transfer them all; except maybe for Bethlehem, Nazareth and Old Jerusalem, we must not leave a single village, not a single tribe’...There were literally hundreds of such statements made by Zionists.”

Edward Said, “The Question of Palestine.”

“In internal discussion in 1938 [David Ben-Gurion] stated that ‘after we become a strong force, as a result of the creation of a state, we shall abolish partition and expand into the whole of Palestine’...In 1948, Menachem Begin declared that: ‘The partition of the Homeland is illegal. It will never be recognized. The signature of institutions and individuals of the partition agreement is invalid. It will not bind the Jewish people. Jerusalem was and will forever be our capital. Eretz Israel (the land of Israel) will be restored to the people of Israel, All of it. And forever.”

Noam Chomsky, “The Fateful Triangle.”

Israel has, from the beginning, been an exercise in public deception.
Read more about it here:
http://ifamericansknew.org/history/origin.html
Written by "Jews Against the Occupation"
 kj521
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/1/2016 4:18:49 AM
One of the things I have learned from you folks in the OT...and I have learned many.....but the one thing that really stands out is that most of the issues discussed are multifaceted and quite complex.

There appears to be some truth in the viewpoints of Mr. Justine and Mr. Jo Van. But that is only one truth....now isn't it?
There are many perspectives.....each with their own truth. There is no one true truth.

Imagine if we lived in a World where we actually opened our eyes to validity of another's truth....knowing that it in no way has to compromise our own but can lend to an understanding and a mutual respect. Crazy thought....

As much I would like to have hope that this might be a future possibility....these forums tell me different. Such brilliant minds among us.....with beautifully impassioned points of views but so very narrow and limited. Some of the posts are the epitome of dichotomious cognitive processing.....I am right.....therefore you are wrong.

So will Israel strike Iran first?

Don't know.....past behavior can be a good indicator of future behavior but the past would need to be analyzed in an objective manner which in these forums....I have yet to see. And even at that.....I would suggest there are too many extraneous variables to even come close to a reliable and valid prediction. I guess we shall see.

Onyx49
Msg: 71
Posted: 4/1/2016 4:29:06 AM
No, Israel will not Strike First !!!

The Americans, have constantly told them to sit down and STFU...they did it, why would that change ?
Obama, hit Israel in the mouth so hard...their leader behaved like a bully that got his azz kicked.

Iraq, is not Palestine and will truly make waste of Israel...one thing that has alway's pissed me the fcck off is people who think they can throw the first punch...then dictate how the victim respond.
Israel, knows a war with Iraq will include other Arab countries...and possibly the Russians, or Germans... with limited support from the UN, or the United States.

I think eventually, the only way to restore Palestine will be by force...I expect someday this will happen, and Iraq may not be the one to render consequences...

Being that Israel is not well liked by...nobody...I suggest they do as they are told by Obama and STFU !!!
 Bigguysal
Msg: 72
Posted: 4/1/2016 6:43:29 AM
As a student of history, I can assure you there are absolute truths out there, but there is also the revisionist history of the antisemites/antizionists and the simplistic, monolithic thinking of those on the far left or those on the far right. The real truth is out there for those with the curiosity and intellect to find it, and the open mind to accept. Most of the trolls on this board will never get there.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/1/2016 7:05:12 AM
Yes Sunnydayyssss..estimated that approximately 1.1 % of the world's population suffers from paranoid schizophrenia.,..sad, but often treatable.
 cassie2425
Msg: 74
Posted: 4/1/2016 7:09:18 AM
Nope, she's not Sunnydayyssss. I'm thinking she was Wednesday.
 Bigguysal
Msg: 75
Posted: 4/1/2016 2:16:04 PM

Imagine if we lived in a World where we actually opened our eyes to validity of another's truth....knowing that it in no way has to compromise our own but can lend to an understanding and a mutual respect. Crazy thought....

Why in the world would any intelligent, educated person open their eyes to the validity of another's "truth", when that truth is nothing but falsehood based on bias, manipulation and false information. To assume that everybody's opinion has merit is folly. There are "dichotomous thinkers" on this board beyond doubt. The Leftists are among them . . . they always think the same way and react like Pavlov's dogs, as are the liars and manipulators.

There appears to be some truth in the viewpoints of Mr. Justine and Mr. Jo Van

Can you point out any true truths in the words of Mr. Justine or Mr. Jo Van? I mean something that can be argued as being in the least factually correct which can be supported by actual source information or atleast reputable media information?

How does an educated person overlook the character of the posters as reflected by their posts or in their speeches if they are running for office? I can't do it myself. Just wondering how some do.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will Israel Strike Iran First?