Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will Israel Strike Iran First?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bigguysal
Msg: 126
Will Israel Strike Iran First?Page 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Well then this is all very simple, all Mr. Mungo needs to do is publicly assert his belief that Israel has a right to security and self-defense, and clear up all of the confusion over his position. See how simple this all is in the end?
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 127
Will Israel Strike Iran First?
Posted: 4/3/2016 6:16:52 PM
Hey , Mungo and Marilyn aka bigguy .... why don't you just do this already :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9flvFFJr8
 Bigguysal
Msg: 128
Posted: 4/3/2016 6:52:11 PM
Everybody seems to think I am marilyn. I have to meet her. Maybe we are soul mates. She must be razor sharp, and if she spotted people of bad character here, insightful too. Wonder if she is available to come to Texas.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 129
Posted: 4/3/2016 7:14:37 PM

Well then this is all very simple, all Mr. Mungo needs to do is publicly assert his belief that Israel has a right to security and self-defense, and clear up all of the confusion over his position.

There is absolutely NO reason why I NEED to do that... the ONLY "confusion" that exists is YOUR fabricated "confusion"...

I don't NEED to state anything to clear up your apparent "bad character"... YOU need to clear THAT up on your own...
 cassie2425
Msg: 130
Posted: 4/3/2016 7:26:04 PM
I thought Marilyn was Hondogal, or some thought so. I thought at first she might be Shirley Wonton. I'm still thinking Wonton, Hondo was fixated on guns and anyone of colour...any colour or culture.
 Jo van
Msg: 131
Posted: 4/4/2016 3:27:57 AM

Well then Mr. Mungo, what is Mr. Jovian's point?

There's no 'I' in Jovan, Marilyn.
You obviously study names, as diligently as you "study history".

Look, it's obvious from your previous incarnation, that you're a very 'troubled' individual.
So I won't mock, - that would be unkind.

Any country has the right to fight for its survival.

Well, stop whining when Israel's neighbours do just that.
Israel has illegally occupied their territories.
They should give them back.
The UN says so.

So why is he here again?

I'm here to point out you're just making yourself look silly, by pretending to be a 6'5" MAN.

Exactly the same 'MO' though, almost word-for-word.
Here's what "Big Guy" says now:
Msg: 126;

All Mr. Jovian is is another liar, a teller of falsehoods, a person of bad character. He is part of the revisionist history that any can find on the Web. The lies never cease when it comes to Israel. Are the lies about Israel and its creation really any different than the lies that are still used to this day claiming the Jews started World War 2 in Western Europe,

And here's what you said when you were pretending to be a woman:

You people are very good at revising history. You should write a book about the Holocaust myth, or how the Jews were responsible for starting world war 2,

I pity you Marilyn.
Your dishonesty here, just demonstrates why the kinds of suspicion and lack of trust, in what Israelis claim, exists.
They have been every bit as dishonest, and duplicitous, as you are now being,
with your laughable charade of pretence...
Eg.

In Israeli Prime Minister Moshe Sharatt’s personal diaries, there is an excerpt from May of 1955 in which he quotes Moshe Dayan as follows:
“[Israel] must see the sword as the main, if not the only, instrument with which to keep its morale high and to retain its moral tension. Toward this end it may, no — it must — invent dangers, and to do this it must adopt the method of provocation-and-revenge...And above all — let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries, so that we may finally get rid of our troubles and acquire our space.

Quoted in Livia Rokach, “Israel’s Sacred Terrorism.”

They play the "victims", in public
-but they have a "private" strategy, of provocation of violence.
They've been doing that since early in the 20th century, well before the holocaust.
They did it in 1967, to steal more land from Syria.
I suspect they will provoke confrontation again.
They will ultimately suffer the consequences.

There's no point getting all angry with me. I didn't write the extracts which I quote.
There are now millions of people, who have looked into the facts and history of Israel's establishment, and who are just as disgusted by what they've read, as I am.
It's a shameful record.
And it reflects badly, on many innocent people, who self-identify as "jews", but who also disagree with Israels policies.
("JATO")

I've had this discussion with you before Marilyn, and I'm not going to re-run it.
Last time, you got all hysterical, and made death threats.
I don't think that's sensible behaviour, on a public forum, maybe that's why you deleted yourself?
Now you're back, but you don't seem to have got any better.
Get some help.
 kj521
Msg: 132
Posted: 4/4/2016 4:33:30 AM
"I can't see how anyone could look at the facts of it's establishment, objectively, and NOT come to the conclusion that (with hindsight) a terrible injustice has been inflicted, on an entirely innocent population."

I suppose Mr. Jovan that in my ignorance of World history what interests me most is....what makes the creation of the nation state of Israel so different than that of others that it should garner the individual and collective World attention that it does? In the context of modern transformation....how is the Israel/Palestine conflict different? Why is there such an investment to determine one side "good" and the other "bad"?
 Bigguysal
Msg: 133
Posted: 4/4/2016 4:46:15 AM
Mr, Jovian, somehow in your diatribe, you again left out pertinent, material facts. This is because you are a person of bad character and by definition are untrustworthy.

Fact: Israel was created legally through action of the UN

Fact: Israel has the right to fight for its survival as a nation.

It seems to me you have trouble accepting the two absolute facts that are of any importance. Until you can, you will continue to make stuff up because that's what people of bad character do. You keep proving this over and over. There are no truths in your words. There rarely are in people of bad character. False truths deserve no respect and no consideration.

Facts are not open to debate. Facts must simply be accepted, and they are by people of good character. That is why you refuse to accept or acknowledge these simple but crucial facts.
 deetristate
Msg: 134
Posted: 4/4/2016 5:02:33 AM
Kj
Some people believe that even if the plan is to turn California,Arizona and new mexico into a part of mexico, that they have that right, because it used to be part of mexico, no matter the legal acquisition of the state. Surprisingly, many of these same people think that the Palestinians should stand down.

While I understand Israel fighting for its right to exist now that it exists, I don't understand the expansion or the denial of the facts of how it came to exist by people like Collette/Big.

He who controls the law determines what is legal. The nation states then that controlled did not want an influx of Jewish people to their countries. They created the law that established Israel. And it all worked out for Jewish people.

Why deny the facts? "We exist and we are not going anywhere" is realistic and in many ways admirable.. Denying how you got there creates other problems of honesty.

It is like denying control or dominance of certain industries or sports. Why not be proud of that accomplishment?
 Onyx49
Msg: 135
Posted: 4/4/2016 5:50:16 AM
I don't think anybody believe that Israel shouldn't exist.

They were awarded a parcel of land to live on which everyone contributed money and resources in order to help them thrive.
They became more powerful then their neighbors, and adopted the bully mentality, with powerful friends...like the U.S.

As they pillaged Palestine to extend their empire...nobody seemed to care.

The people of Palestine have suffered as a result of Israel's greed, homes taken or destroyed...lives loss, for no other reason then because Israel felt superior.

You will never hear me offer sympathy to Israel...once consequences are rendered upon them.
 Bigguysal
Msg: 136
Posted: 4/4/2016 6:12:35 AM
Ms dee, facts are facts. They can not be denied. Israel had the legal right to israel proper. Unless and until you accept this fact, you will never understand or get it. If a squatter is living in your house, do you have the right to evict them, or at least acknowledge your right to live in peaceful coexistence with them?

If the squatter objects to your also living in your house, and goes to war with you to prevent your possession of the property, even if they are allowed to remain in at least part of the house, do you have the right to fight back?

VVVVV you ignored the question Ms Dee. Tried to change the terms. That is dishonest.
 deetristate
Msg: 137
Posted: 4/4/2016 6:17:35 AM
Why was it Israel's house?

You already said that and Israelis are secular so "God gave it to us" does not apply.

Just say, "Yes, we took it by any means necessary and we don't care what you think " then you have honesty on your side.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 138
Posted: 4/4/2016 7:50:01 AM
Funny statement. .Palestinians are the world's top pros at playing the victim, hoping to "win by losing"..portray themselves as poor votims to gain the world's support.
many, many people have suffered displacement in the course of history,, within the past 70 years or som, millions of Europeans due to WW 2, millions of Eastern Europeans fleeing communism, millions of Vietnamese from former South Vietnam (RVN), millions..all over Asia, Africa, south America.

to my knowledge, none other than Palestinians insist on playing the victim role 3 or 4 generations later..still living under canvas so the world can feel sorry for them..born, live and die , entire life span, in camps.
it's a strategy that has worked well in gaining sympathy, one can see it in these forums, and evrywhee else..so much worrying and gnashing of teeth ovr the Palestinians. .pretty much none among most Western people for Sudanese, Somalis, etc., etc.
the Vietnamese people left on leaky boats, within relatively few years many were successfully working in their new adopted countries..they didn't try to make camps from which to fire rockets and shells at Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, hiding behind women and children..then run crying to the UN when North Vietnam would retaliate.. or raise generations of suicide bombers..they didn't make their entire lives about hating the enemy. they got on with their lives, not "fair" but life with some frequency is not.
Why the differences between Palestine and the hundreds of other occasions of displaced peoples throughout history?
 Bigguysal
Msg: 139
Posted: 4/4/2016 8:06:36 AM
Very true Mr. Caball. And yet, all of their victimhood, none of the other Arab countries have offered to take them in. The arabs have 640 times the land mass of tiny israel. All of that oil. And yet no offers of a new home for their brothers over the years. Really quite extraordinary.

And all of those missed opportunities for peace. As the saying goes, the Palestinians have never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity. Arafat has moved on to the next world. He left a hell of a mess behind him.
 Bigguysal
Msg: 140
Posted: 4/4/2016 8:16:23 AM
The truth is that if Israel were to put down its arms there would be no more Israel. If the Arabs were to put down their arms there would be no more war.
Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli prime minister. Speech at the Knesset (the Israeli parliment) at the end of the 2006 Israel-Lebanon conflict. (August 14 2006).
 deetristate
Msg: 141
Posted: 4/4/2016 9:22:30 AM
Actually, Collette/big, you ignored the issue and changed the subject.

But I'll play . . .

The Palestinians, and the people that you argue with, would consider the Israelis and Jews who arrived after the war , the Third and Fifth Allyah, the squatters, or thieves, with the government backing them. If I were the homeowner, I would not like it either and would fight like them.

(The numerous Allyahs make it quite akin to Latinos moving in waves to the USA).

Again, why are Israelis the homeowners? How can they say that g-d gave it to hem when, as you said, they are a secular culture?

Just admit how it was acquired and then you can just say that you are staying, no matter what, because you refuse to be subject to expulsion with nowhere to go again. (Like after England's White Paper).
 Onyx49
Msg: 142
Posted: 4/4/2016 9:45:45 AM
lol...he really is Marilyn Collette....absurd comments were her specialty.

Bigguysal, you said you are from Texas, so am I...and we live by old school ethics, if a squatter trespassed on our property and illegally got into our home...we'd just shoot him...then order a pizza !!!

If you were a Texan, you'd know that !!!
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 143
Posted: 4/4/2016 9:57:12 AM
LOL, the label "bully" coming from USA..The Supreme Bully of the entire world..like the Brits, the Spanish, the French, the Portuguese, the Dutch, the Italians, and many others stole land by violent force..but that was OK and is still OK, because they were Gentiles, for the most part..not dirty Jews.

now some "acknowledge" a little bit, that their ancestors were bad, evil bullies, murders and thieves..

once or twice a "apology " has even been offered.

that snd about $2 will get you a short Starbucks coffee.

what "meaningful" amends have been made? Reparations? Are y'all going to give up your houses to make up for the war crimes of your ancestors?

Are the royal families of all the thieving ancestors going to give up a penny of their ill-gotten gains?

Yeah..I thought not.. if you are a Gentile, living on the spoils of crime is acceptable. Especially if Roman Catholic. Your God says it's OK.
 Bigguysal
Msg: 144
Posted: 4/4/2016 10:03:15 AM
Ms Dee, you seem to think that this all happens in a vacuum. That the law does not matter. That just because the Palestinians claim they had superior rights to the Jews, the land belonged to the Palestinians. If you can not understand how crucial the legality, the authority for the creation of Israel, than you argue in ignorance.

1) Fact, Palestine as a country did not exist in 1948.

2) Fact, Israel pled its case before the United Nations and won.

3) Fact, Israel then built a Nation out of the Desert, where there was nothing before but the buried city of Jerusalem..

4) Fact, the arabs were given their own land by the UN. They rejected that land and chose to go to war with the Jews.

5) Fact, the arabs lost that war and have continued losing that war.

6) Fact, the Arabs have continued to reject peace since then.

You can opine all you want, day after day, that you do not think it was right for the UN to do what it did or for Israel to do what it did. But you cannot get around the CRUICIAL fact that Israel was a legitimate country legally created out of the chaos of the period, on land that belonged to the Jews as much as anyone.

You can not get around the fact that Israel has an absolute right to defend and protect itself as it has done.

The burden of proof is on you to assert a valid reason why the property does not belong to Israel. You of course can not meet that burden because there is no valid basis to assert the same. Until you understand and accept a valid premise, any conclusion you reach from a false premise is simply wrong. There is no partially right here.

Your problem may be that you do not have a good grasp of the history, and you assume Mr. Jovian's claims that Israel had no right to the property to be valid . . . . but what you don't get is that he too is wrong because his opinions are based on false premises. Israel did not claim the land because it was given to them by God, Israel claimed the land because it was given to them by the legal authority of the United Nations at the time.

Hope this helps.
 Bigguysal
Msg: 145
Posted: 4/4/2016 10:11:23 AM
Mr. Jovian: Jo·vi·an 1 (jō′vē-ən) Originally Flavius Jovianus. ad 331?-364.
Emperor of Rome (363-364). He made peace with the Persians by giving up all Roman territories beyond the Tigris River.

Mr. Jovian, maybe someday you will take after your namesake and understand that sometimes peace requires a little give. Your friends the Arabs have never accepted this . . . rejecting all efforts at peace over and over and over. Very sad. They made their bed and continue making their bed and claim victim hood the whole time.
 deetristate
Msg: 146
Posted: 4/4/2016 10:18:44 AM
Actually, I have a better knowledge and experience than you could imagine or would acknowledge. That is all that I will say on that.

I could make a plea to have the government give me your home. If I am successful, and the government kicks you out, legal title may be mine but it does not change how I acquired it.

I also may expand onto the neighbor's land after a border dispute. And I may have good reason. It doesn't change how I acquired it.

I may have a home with a farm outside of Dallas, if Dallas incorporates my area and then gives my home and farm it to you, it is not justified by,"well, it wasn't a city" There may be a reason but that is not it.

No one is disputing that Israel exists . Or even that it has the right to fight for its existence. That it exists is a fact. What is objectional is not facing the truth of how it came about and expanded.

Speaking of legality, what is your opinion on the illegal, according to the United Nations, settlements?

Coma_White
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2016 10:40:28 AM

The Palestinians, and the people that you argue with, would consider the Israelis and Jews who arrived after the war , the Third and Fifth Allyah, the squatters, or thieves, with the government backing them. If I were the homeowner, I would not like it either and would fight like them.

(The numerous Allyahs make it quite akin to Latinos moving in waves to the USA).

Again, why are Israelis the homeowners? How can they say that g-d gave it to hem when, as you said, they are a secular culture?

Just admit how it was acquired and then you can just say that you are staying, no matter what, because you refuse to be subject to expulsion with nowhere to go again. (Like after England's White Paper).

I'm not sure what you mean. The UN tried to create two states with Palestine having more land than Israel. It was Palestine that refused this deal. As mentioned before, Mandatory Palestine under British jurisdiction allowed Jewish people to legally immigrate there under the Haavara agreement. All of its major institutions were Jewish. No one seems to have a problem with the partition of India that caused the largest mass migration in history. Israel was the only place many Jewish families could go after the war because they were displaced or couldn't cross borders during the war.
 Bigguysal
Msg: 148
Posted: 4/4/2016 10:45:44 AM
I would not be very honest if I did not tell you I do not believe you have a very good knowledge of the area, but most people do not. Most people have read the propaganda and about the purported victimization of the Arabs and blame Israel. They ignore the fact it is the Arabs who have been warring with Israel from day one and not the other way around.

You may indeed expand onto a neighbor's land illegally, but if you do so, you face the legal consequences which could include large money judgments and being forceably evicted, maybe even shot and killed if you do not peaceably leave the premises. Need I remind you what happened to some ranchers who recently tried to take public property for their own use?

Dallas may only give your home to me under just and legal circumstances, and if it takes your land . . under a theory of eminent domain, you must be justly compensated for the loss of your land. The key here is you had to hold legal title to the land to begin with.

When it comes to facing the Truth . . . the absolute truth, as I have repeatedly stated, is that the land was legally given to Israel via the United Nations. It began to no one, legally, until then. You listen to the untruths by people like Mr. Jovian, whose sole purpose is an attempt to delegitimize Israel. Certainly you get there is a whole industry out there with this goal in mind? They rely on fabricated facts, fabricated websites, untrustworthy hearsay, write books making all kinds of bogus claims, all with an attempt to defraud the people with false facts.. Even in the unusual circumstance that some of their diatribes might have a little truth behind them, it matters not in the least. Israel won the political war long ago. Nobody can dispute the legality of the State of Israel, so what is the point of arguing about how it happened. The time to have made that argument was before the UN vote on the issue.
 cotter
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2016 11:13:26 AM
Message 46 ...
... to fire lethal rockets into a country is okay?
I wouldn't say it's okay to ever fire lethal rockets around, but maybe that's all they have ... as opposed to not owning any bulldozers or having the backup of tanks and soldiers? They used to throw rocks but that wasn't a very efficient way of keeping the Zionists from stealing their land. Now they still get bulldozed and burned (while still in their homes) but instead of throwing rocks they throw bombs. I wonder what any of you would do if someone did that to your loved ones?

Just saying ...

Message 51 ...
Babble, I don't recall anyone inviting you to this thread.
We need invitations to participate in the POF forums?

Go babble somewhere else to someone who cares what you have to say.
Granted, I do not read everyone's post when they post, but some are actually interesting.

Message 60 ...
The radicals are guys who look like you and go around killing women and children because God promises them a hundred virgins if they do so.
As opposed to Zionists who just go around killing women and children for no good reason except that's what they do!

And by the way ... the number of virgins keeps going up. Have you got anything in print that will tell us what the real number is? Yep ... didn't think so.

Message 75 ...
As a student of history, I can assure you there are absolute truths out there, but there is also the revisionist history of the antisemites/antizionists and the simplistic, monolithic thinking of those on the far left or those on the far right.
Sounds like one of our many "non-religious" Zionists just reinvented themself ... again. We're all aware that "subjective Zionist truth" abounds. The world is also becoming more and more aware.

The real truth is out there for those with the curiosity and intellect to find it, and the open mind to accept. Most of the trolls on this board will never get there.
A troll ... calling others "trolls". Now that's just precious.

Message 85 ...
Depends on the facts at play. In this thread, the actual facts regarding israel and Iran are available from reputable source documents.
Depending on what a person considers "reputable".

When it comes to a leftist who begins salivating over a particular social issue, you can assume they will ignore true facts and perceive those facts justifying their conclusions.
As opposed to a "rabid Zionist" who ignores true facts and perceives those facts justifying their conclusions?

When it comes to Donald trump, depending on the definition, he either is or is not suffering from a personality disorder and you make your conclusion the best you can on his given attributes.
What do you have against Donald Trump? From what I've seen, he's a total defender of all of the Zionist acts of murder and torture and land stealing and stealing of Palestinian natural resources. I thought Trump was Nuttinbutayahoo's best buddy.

If a person has a bad character, it is sometimes discernable from their posts. You know it when you see it.
We know it when we see a banned reincarnated poster ... if that's what you mean.

Nobody has any obligation to respect or accept the "truths" of a person of dubious character. Just the opposite. They should be taken to be as they portray themselves
Got it. Now we know how to interpret your posts ... no problem.

Message 99 ...
interesting..it says a lot about the inner beliefs of many, even though few will admit their hate..cotter even has suggested that Israel assassinated a US President- JFK-in order to further their nuclear weapons program..interesting even if 100% unsubstantiated..anyone can accuse.
Below is the message you are referring to and I see no accusation that "Israel assassinated a US President". I suggested that AFTER JFK notified Israel that he was against letting them have nuclear arms, he was conveniently murdered and Israel marched straight into creating their own nuclear program.

See? There it is ...\/\/\/\/ My Message 35 ...
I've always wondered why other countries with nuclear arms are monitored ... but not Israel. We all know that JFK was against letting Israel have nuclear arms but after he was conveniently murdered ... Israel marched straight into creating their own nuclear program. Now they stand around threatening to use those nuclear arms to disable other country's efforts to do the same as they did. That doesn't make sense.
And I stand by my opinion ... the Zionists are threatening to use their "secretly" acquired nuclear arms to disable other country's efforts to do the exact same thing as they did ... acquire their own nuclear arms.

A sovereign nation has a right to protect itself.

The Zionists have been bulldozing others' homes and stealing their land since they came into existence.
The Zionists have been stealing Palestinian land and natural resources since they came into existence.
The Zionists have been terrorizing the Palestinian people since they came into existence
Now the Zionists want to threaten other sovereign nations that they will use their nuclear arms to disarm them?

That behavior is indicative that they're regime is rogue and dangerous ...

Message 100 ... Based on the bad character of the speaker, it is almost a given that they speak lies.

Message 102 ... Every person's character must be considered in evaluating whether we accept that persons words as more or less likely true.

ROTFLMFAO ... and that coming from a banned reincarnated poster ... just too funny.

If a person is of poor character, their words are less likely to be true. Simple concept really.
Yeah ... we noticed ... again coming from the banned reincarnated poster.

Message 105 ...
Muslims are conducting the vast majority of suicide bombings in the world. This is fact. This is truth.
More truth/fact- Muslim crime in Germany increased by 79% in 2015.
Have you been keeping track of how many Palestinian men, women, and children the Zionists have murdered over the years? How does that compare?

Just curious if that's of interest to you as well. They are all human lives. The Zionists consider them as less valuable ... less human. Sort of like our service personnel treated their "Muslim" prisoners ... as sub-human. Or did you forget about that? The US doesn't exactly have an untarnished record of the way they treat others ... eh?

Message 111 ...
I think Israel is playing a waiting game; bluff and bluster, flexing muscles but not doing anything more on the international stage.
Yeah ... except to do what they do best ... kill Palestinians, steal their land and natural resources ... pretty much until they have it all. That is something they are really, REALLY good at.

Message 119 ...
I'm new here Mr Onyx.
Bwahahahahah ... OMFG! Yeah right ... "new here".

New here as in "previously banned poster who reincarnated themself with a new name but same posting style and message". So precious and yet sad.

Message 125 ...
Why do you insist on this kind of nonsense deceit and dishonesty...?
Seriously? You have to ask? (... in a facetious tone ...) Check it out ... all of them either "Other" or "Non-religious" supersized (and I do mean seriously super duper supersized) supporters of the Zionists. Enough said!

Message 128 ...
Mr. Mungo apparently does not believe in Israel's right for security. That of course is only an opinion, not a fact.
Here we go again ... "marilyn".

I have not seen any post where Mungo has implied that that any country in the world (much less the Zionist regime) has no right to security. I have (however) seen him post concerns about the Zionists killing Palestinians and bulldozing their homes and stealing their land and natural resources. It's easy for me to spot because I have similar concerns.

Message 130 ...
Well then this is all very simple, all Mr. Mungo needs to do is publicly assert his belief that Israel has a right to security and self-defense, and clear up all of the confusion over his position. See how simple this all is in the end?
C'mon "marilyn" ... dictating what others have to post ... AGAIN?

Doggone it! I thought we were done with that!!!

Message 143 ...
And yet, all of their victimhood, none of the other Arab countries have offered to take them in.
Why would they be obligated to "take in" the Palestinians? I do not follow that logic.

The arabs have 640 times the land mass of tiny israel. All of that oil. And yet no offers of a new home for their brothers over the years. Really quite extraordinary.
Why should Palestinians they have to give up their property and move to a foreign country just because the Zionists are so greedy and murderous? I do not follow that logic.

Why is it the responsibility of the other (so-called) Arabs to take in the Palestinians ... just because the Zionists want their land?
 Bigguysal
Msg: 150
Posted: 4/4/2016 11:33:03 AM
Ms. Cotter, adhominem attacks do not automatically change bad character into good character, do not transform falsehoods into truths, do not make valid false assertions based on lies, manipulation, untrustworthy hearsay. I'm sorry. You are certainly entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. Once you recognize absolute truths, we can debate the opinion part.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will Israel Strike Iran First?