Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will Israel Strike Iran First?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 176
Will Israel Strike Iran First?Page 8 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

You are a crazy woman Ms. Cotter. You make stuff up, accuse Israel of things it doesn't do, when asked to offer an alternative, accuse me of getting hysterical and continue on with your nonsensical rants against Israel.

I reiterate you live in a Bubble. You are truly a fool, and your posts over these last few days evidence some sort of Psychosis. You are getting older . . . perhaps your brain is being affected by hardening of the arteries or something?

So, once again, you are back to posting absolutely nothing of substance ot value... No facts, just your fabrications and attacks...

What a maroon

B. Bunny
 Bigguysal
Msg: 177
Will Israel Strike Iran First?
Posted: 4/7/2016 2:48:36 PM
^^^ How nice of you to come to Ms. Cotter's rescue, but if she is going to act like a mad woman over and over, it can not be ignored. If you are going to spout nonsense, you will be called on it. Sorry if FACTS annoy you.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 178
Posted: 4/7/2016 3:07:56 PM

If you are going to spout nonsense, you will be called on it.

Ummm, I hate to break this to you sweetcheeks but, "calling" someone on what they have posted is not a simple matter of asserting "you read garbage"... especially when you have no real idea what they do read, just that it doesn't agree with your opinion, which you have offered no facts to support... What, specifically by title/name, does she read that is "garbage" and what makes it "garbage"...

It is not a simple matter of declaring "you are a crazy lady"... What, specifically, has she said that is "crazy"... what, specifically, makes it "crazy"... and what is the "not crazy" rebuttal to it...?

Sorry if FACTS annoy you.

When you actually provide some FACTS, kind of like I've suggested above, then I will let you know what, if any of it, I am "annoyed" by...

Until then, all I can assume is...

What a maroon

B. Bunny
 Bigguysal
Msg: 179
Posted: 4/7/2016 4:03:19 PM
So a person can act like a total nut in here post gobbledygook, but as long as she is your friend and speaks the same leftist BS you speak, everything is cool with her even though her posts are of a person going ballistic and deteriorating before our very eyes?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 180
Posted: 4/7/2016 4:25:39 PM

So a person can act like a total nut in here post gobbledygook

What part, specifically, is "gobbledygook"...?

Quote her "gobbledygook" and tell us WHY it is "gobbledygook" and what the "not gobbledygook" rebuttal is...

Are you even capable of that...? Show us some of this much vaunted "good character" of yours for once, if it even exists...

I suspect we will be waiting until "the End Times" for that to happen...

I know "marilyn" could never do that and never did... So far, your posts are a virtual carbon-copy of hers and we are still waiting for you to say something of substance...

What a maroon

B. Bunny
 cotter
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2016 7:13:51 PM
Message 179 ...
You make stuff up, accuse Israel of things it doesn't do ...
Hmmmm ... that's not what the IDF says. Do they also "make stuff up"?

"marilyn" ... the following is proof of my statement that the Zionists are stealing Palestinian water (natural resources).

Water in Palestine
West Bank Water Usage
**Of the water available from West Bank aquifers, Israel uses 73%, West Bank Palestinians use 17%, and illegal Jewish settlers use 10%.
**While 10-14% of Palestine’s GDP is agricultural, 90% of them must rely on rain-fed farming methods. Israel’s agriculture is only 3% of their GDP, but Israel irrigates more than 50% of its land.
**Three million West Bank Palestinians use only 250 million cubic meters per year (83 cubic meters per Palestinian per year) while six million Israelis enjoy the use of 1,954 million cubic meters (333 cubic meters per Israeli per year), which means that each Israeli consumes as much water as four Palestinians. Israeli settlers are allocated 1,450 cubic meters of water per person per year.
**Israel consumes the vast majority of the water from the Jordan River despite only 3% of the river falling within its pre-1967 borders. Israel now diverts one quarter of its total water consumption through its National Water Carrier from the Jordan River, whereas Palestinians have no access to it whatsoever due to Israeli closures.

“There is no reason for Palestinians to claim that just because they sit on lands, they have the rights to that water.”

****Mr. Katz-Oz, Israel’s negotiator on water issues
International Law****

**Under international law it is illegal for Israel to expropriate the water of the Occupied Palestinian Territories for use by its own citizens, and doubly illegal to expropriate it for use by illegal Israeli settlers.
**Also under international law, Israel owes Palestinians reparations for past and continuing use of water resources. This should include interest due to loss of earnings from farming.

Israeli Actions
**Israel does not allow new wells to be drilled by Palestinians and has confiscated many wells for Israeli use. Israel sets quotas on how much water can be drawn by Palestinians from existing wells.

**An Israeli lawn is watered with five sprinklers.
**Israeli settlers have no restrictions on water use.

When supplies of water are low in the summer months, the Israeli water company Mekorot closes the valves which supply Palestinian towns and villages so as not to affect Israeli supplies. This means that illegal Israeli settlers can have their swimming pools topped up and lawns watered while Palestinians living next to them, on whose land the settlements are situated, do not have enough water for drinking and cooking.

Israel often sells the water it steals from the West Bank back to the Palestinians at inflated prices.

During the war of 1967, 140 Palestinian wells in the Jordan Valley were destroyed to divert water through Israel’s National Water Carrier. Palestinians were allowed to dig only 13 wells between 1967 and 1996, less than the number of wells which dried up during the same period due to Israel’s refusal to deepen or rehabilitate existing wells.

The Gaza strip relies predominately on wells that are being increasingly infiltrated by salty sea water because Israel is over-pumping the groundwater. UN scientists estimate that Gaza will have no drinkable water within fifteen years.

Settlers
Yanoun Spring
The main spring in the Palestinian village of Yanoun suffers damages and contamination inflicted by illegal Israeli settlers.

In Madama village 50km north of Jerusalem settlers from Yizhar settlement have repeatedly vandalized the villager’s only source of water. They have poured concrete into it, vandalized the connecting pipes and even dropped disposable diapers and other hazardous waste into the springs. Three villagers have been attacked by settlers while trying to repair the water source.

Constant settler attacks on the community of Yanoun, Nablus governorate, located next to the Itamar settlement, peaked in October 2002 when masked settlers charged into the village with dogs and caused significant damage to the water network, several roof tanks, and the local spring, which is considered to be the main source of water for the community. The main line supplying water to the community from the main spring, as well as the pump, reservoir, fittings and valves were all damaged by settlers. Residents of the community were forced to buy water from tankers from the neighboring community. Tanker access was very difficult due to Israeli closures and checkpoints as well as settler threats and terror which included shootings, beatings, and harassment.

Water and the Wall
Water Reservoir
This water reservoir, located in the village of Attil, Tulkarem district, is isolated by the Wall from the community it serves. It is in the area between the Wall and the Green Line, which Israel is attempting to annex in violation of the Road Map and of international law.

Many of the most important underground wellsprings in the West Bank are located just to the east of the Green Line dividing Israel from Palestine. Israel has built the Wall not only to annex land but also to annex many of these wells in order to divert water to Israel and illegal West Bank settlements.

The Wall is not only an Apartheid Wall, but also a “water wall”. Some of the largest Israeli settlements (such as Ariel and Qedumin) are built over the Western mountain aquifer, directly in the middle of the northern West Bank agricultural districts, and this is exactly where the wall cuts deepest into Palestinian territory to surround and annex this vital water source

The building of the Wall has caused the village of Falamya in Qalqiliya district to lose its main source of water. In Jayyous, a village near Falamya, all of its seven water wells have been annexed or destroyed by the Apartheid Wall.

In the West Bank, around 50 groundwater wells and over 200 cisterns have been destroyed or isolated from their owners by the Wall. This water was used for domestic and agricultural needs by over 122,000 people. To build the Wall, 25 wells and cisterns and 35,000 meters of water pipes have also been destroyed.

In 2003, the losses incurred by Palestinian farmers due to the Wall diverting water resources has been 2,200 tons of olive oil, 50,000 tons of fruit, and 100,000 tons of vegetables.

The Wall is obstructing many water run-off flows in the Qalqiliya region that normally divert water to prevent flooding. During heavy rains in February 2005, Israeli soldiers refused to open drainage pipes in Qalqiliya, which led to heavy flood damage to crops and homes there. The Wall also caused severe flooding in Zububa and other villages.

Under the conditions brought about by the siege imposed by Israeli occupation forces, civilians in the occupied territories are suffering from lack of access to necessary resources for the maintenance of their daily needs and basic health. We have reached a state of emergency in the water sector in the Occupied Territories. We must call for an immediate end to the siege upon the water sector.

The demolition of Palestinian homes is all over the Internet ... it's commonly known as "punitive demolitions". You are in denial if you fail to acknowledge that.

As for the problems at checkpoints ... even Wikipedia writes about it! And Israeli women wrote about it as well. You are in denial and that's what I call "hysterical".
Many Palestinian residents of the West Bank, claim that despite the checkpoints' intended use, in practice they violate Palestinians' rights to transportation and other human rights. Palestinian complaints of abuse and humiliation are common: Israel Defense Forces' Judge Advocate General, Maj. Gen. Dr. Menachem Finkelstein, states that "there were many—too many—complaints that soldiers manning checkpoints abuse and humiliate Palestinians and that the large number of complaints 'lit a red light' for him". Hundreds of Israeli women have monitored the checkpoints as part of Machsom (Checkpoint) Watch. The organization circulated daily reports on the checkpoints and published a book of testimonies that co-founder and author Yehudit Kirstein-Keshet says demonstrates "Israel's imprisonment of an entire population in a web of closures and checkpoints." Kirstein-Keshet also reports, "We Watchers … have witnessed the daily humiliation and abuse, the despair and impotence of Palestinians at checkpoints."

The United Nations, in its February 2009 Humanitarian Monitor report, has stated that it is becoming "apparent" that the checkpoint and obstacles, which Israeli authorities justified from the beginning of the second Intifada (September 2000) as a temporary military response to violent confrontations and attacks on Israeli civilians, is evolving into "a more permanent system of control" that is steadily reducing space available for Palestinian growth and movement for the benefit of the increasing Israeli settler population.

“Marilyn” further states …
when asked to offer an alternative, accuse me of getting hysterical and continue on with your nonsensical rants against Israel.
The alternatives I offered were not in any way "nonsensical rants".

I am always willing to back up the reasoning behind my statements.
 Bigguysal
Msg: 182
Posted: 4/8/2016 6:04:50 AM
There are of course two sides to the water dispute issue:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/water99.html

http://m.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/How-water-became-a-weapon-in-Arab-Israeli-conflict#article=0MDUzQUIzMjk0RTEwMDFDM0FBMzIzRjk3NzEzQjYxRDE=

But let's assume the Palestinian propaganda is always accurate..because you say so.
 chinook1111
Msg: 183
Posted: 4/8/2016 6:21:59 AM
1955 Johnston Water Plan was agreed to by all parties.1956 Suez Invasion hardened the Arabs and the Headwaters Diversion Plan ensued.Eventually Israel invades and seizes the Golan Heights.

Jewish Virtual Library is just a little too sweet at times.

Are you a paid Web talker sal?

If Ben Gurion's personal biographer gave some info on the para story do you think there could be some truth in it?

He also wrote of the plan of the Avengers.
Michael Bar Zohan

The juiciest stuff is usually only in Hebrew

@gto
The shareholders had it good.
 Bigguysal
Msg: 184
Posted: 4/8/2016 7:05:48 AM
Chinook, the only thing I know about in poisoning. water supplies is Jewish avengers planned to do exactly that in Germany right after the war. My understanding is they wanted to kill six million germans. I do not recall right now what stopped them from carrying out their plans.

But no, I do not accept the facts in any "biography". They are far too often fabricated. But they are pieces of the puzzle that may provide more information.

As for the axis powers trying to kill the jews in Jerusalem, they were trying to kill them wherever they could find them so not all that surprising. Italy and Germany did have a good working relationship under Mussolini and hitler.
 Coma_White
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2016 11:38:24 AM

Chinook, the only thing I know about in poisoning. water supplies is Jewish avengers planned to do exactly that in Germany right after the war. My understanding is they wanted to kill six million germans. I do not recall right now what stopped them from carrying out their plans.

Maybe they changed their mind after learning that millions of Germans were killed, raped, and displaced by the allies.

As for the axis powers trying to kill the jews in Jerusalem, they were trying to kill them wherever they could find them so not all that surprising. Italy and Germany did have a good working relationship under Mussolini and hitler.

Of course. Hitler was inspired by Mussolini, but ended up being more charismatic and influential. The German operation to free Mussolini from the allies was executed successfully with zero shots fired.
 cotter
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2016 1:15:35 PM
Message 186 ...
But let's assume the Palestinian propaganda is always accurate..because you say so.

"marilyn" ... I did not use "Palestinian propaganda" in my post that covered the water problem.

Additionally, I do not consider the "jewishvirtuallibrary" to be dependable or in any way neutral ... no more than I would consider any statement from AIPAC regarding the Palestinians as dependable or in any way neutral.

Note ... that even the IDF admits they do not treat the Palestinians fairly otherwise there would not be any organized "refuseniks". Also, there truly are news articles on what the Jewish settlers (who live on stolen Palestinian land) are doing to neighboring Palestinian families ... setting their homes on fire and murdering the Palestinians. By the way, how ironic that they steal the Palestinian water and then set their homes on fire ... knowing full well there is no available water to put out the fire!

You are really looking quite ignorant when you refuse to admit there are such problems ... it's really all over the news. Why do you keep denying any of it at all? How can you justify such behavior?

Message 188 ...
... the only thing I know about in poisoning. water supplies is Jewish avengers ...
No ... I would assert that you mis-spoke. What you really should have said (and is obviously true) is that you simply have no interest in finding out if any of what I posted is really happening.

No need to lie about things. We appreciate honesty ... soooooooo please really be honest!
 Bigguysal
Msg: 187
Posted: 4/8/2016 1:35:38 PM
So if I understand you Ms. Cotter, only your sources, whatever they are (since you have not linked or cited them) are valid and the sources I use are not. After all, the Jerusalem post author must clearly be biased in favor of Israel right?

Not sure what "fairly" is supposed to mean when dealing with a people who have sworn war, death and destruction on your people and are taught to hate you at an early age, but as others here have already said, the fact that Jews have varying opinions about the occupation in no way supports your opinion. It simply supports the fact that Jews have varying opinions.

If Palestinians are "murdered" by Jews, then Israel, which is a nation of laws, would arrest, prosecute and convict . . not turn a blind eye to such murders.

I look ignorant by not seeing things your way? You look biased and one sided from my point of view. You always have.
 cotter
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2016 2:43:47 PM
Message 191 ...
So if I understand you Ms. Cotter, only your sources, whatever they are (since you have not linked or cited them) ...
Sorry ... as you know (if in fact you know me the way you profess) I usually post a link and you are right ... I missed that I forgot to post the link ... so here it is: http://www.ifamericansknew.org/cur_sit/water.html

... and the sources I use are not.
I merely wrote that I do not consider the "jewishvirtuallibrary" to be dependable or in any way neutral ... no more than I would consider any statement from AIPAC regarding the Palestinians as dependable or in any way neutral.

I purposely try to seek out more neutral sources and have found the "jewishvirtuallibrary" to be heavily prejudiced against the Palestinian plight ... which of course the Zionists have greatly contributed to.

Not sure what "fairly" is supposed to mean when dealing with a people who have sworn war, death and destruction on your people and are taught to hate you at an early age ...
Sorry "marilyn", that falls on deaf ears here as it is well-documented that the Zionists actually participate in such behavior. I know because my friends who have family in Israel have told me about it. They don't like it any more than you like it that supposedly Palestinians are doing the same.

... the fact that Jews have varying opinions about the occupation in no way supports your opinion.
And what exactly do you believe is my opinion? I merely posted what I found. I have also posted factual information available from IDF "refuseniks" and we are not just speaking of IDF without rank. At least I make an effort to show "neutral" sources of information as opposed to what you do ... merely post your prejudice, page after page after page.

If Palestinians are "murdered" by Jews, then Israel, which is a nation of laws, would arrest, prosecute and convict . . not turn a blind eye to such murders.
We both know that is not true. However I invite you to continue to promote that idea as long as you can sleep well. (I hear the Americans who performed the torture on the purchased prisoners slept well too ... soooo.)

I look ignorant by not seeing things your way?
No ... you appear ignorant by denying that it could be any other way than what the Zionists say it is even when people provide believable proof.

You look biased and one sided from my point of view. .
I know ... because I don't believe it's appropriate for the Zionists to bulldoze Palestinian homes with the people still inside, I don't believe it's appropriate for the Zionists to steal Palestinian water, I don't believe it's appropriate for the Zionists to delay ambulances at check points depriving Palestinians of vital care they need to survive.

You speak of "fighting back", but all of the things I posted in Message 178 that the Zionists are visiting on the Palestinians ... could never qualify for "fighting back". I would say YOU are the biased one.

You always have.
And just by the way, "marilyn"... you do realize you look rather foolish (and amusing, to say the least) making statements that you are "new" and from Texas yet you come in here and make statements that provide proof you have been here numerous times or all along.
 Bigguysal
Msg: 189
Posted: 4/8/2016 3:41:35 PM
If Americans knew is your source? No wonder you didn't provide it the first time. Real neutral site you chose there.

You know, when you are intentionally wrong about one thing, it is easy to assume you are intentionally wrong about everything. Once you lose your credibility . . . why should anybody believe anything you say?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-sentences-killers-palestinian-teen-mohammed-abu-khdeir/

RUSALEM -- An Israeli court on Thursday sentenced two Israelis in the 2014 murder of a 16-year-old Palestinian, sending one to life in prison for a crime that sparked deep soul-searching in Israel and was part of a series of events that led to the Gaza war later that year.

The court sentenced a second Israeli, believed to have had a lesser role in the crime, to 21 years in prison. Another Israeli is awaiting a verdict following a psychological examination.

Missing Israeli teens found dead in West Bank
CBS Radio News correspondent Robert Berger reports that Israeli officials had dubbed Mohammed Abu Khdeir's killing an act of "Jewish terrorism."

"The sentence imposed on the defendants reflects what we asked for and the barbaric and atrocious act," said Ori Korb, the state prosecutor. He said the murder marked a "moral nadir."

The Israelis sentenced Thursday snatched Khdeir from an east Jerusalem neighborhood in July 2014, driving him to a Jerusalem forest where he was burned to death.

The murder was carried out in revenge for the abduction and killing earlier that summer of three Israeli teens by Palestinians said by Israel to have been Hamas operatives.

In response to the abduction, Israel rounded up Hamas members in the West Bank, sparking a barrage of rocket fire from the Gaza Strip. Days after the Abu Khdeir murder, Israel began airstrikes in Gaza in an attempt to quell the rockets, resulting in a 50-day war that killed more than 2,200 Palestinians and 73 Israelis.

Hussein Abu Khdeir, Mohammed's father, told Israeli Radio that the family planned to appeal the shorter sentence to the Israeli Supreme Court.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 190
Posted: 4/8/2016 3:42:44 PM
I'm 100% confident that Israeli leaders will read cotter's words and say, "OMG we've been so wrong all along! Let us immediately reverse our policies! ".
 cotter
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2016 4:12:18 PM
^^^^^^Oh goodie! Here we go again ... one of our renowned "idiot of the POF forums" is now in this thread trying to admonish me!

Geesh ... this guy is relentless! Is there no way to give that "snow globe" idiot the slip?

I've tried not answering his posts ... but that just doesn't help. He follows me around like a lost puppy. C'mon "caba", I already have enough young jewish guys as friends ... fellow singers and performers. I really don't need still another one ... and besides, I'm not into long distance relationships.

Is there anything I can do to convince you to stop nipping at my heels?
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 192
Posted: 4/8/2016 4:41:03 PM
LOL at the assumption that I'm Jewish. .because only a Jew would voice any support for Israel?
 cotter
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2016 2:02:35 PM
Message 196 ...
... assumption that I'm Jewish.

Hmmm ... no need for an assumption here. Let's see ... "Non-religious" ... making similar statements as our resident Zionists who also have "Non-religious" on their profiles ... that's really not too difficult to figure out = jewish. It always amazes me that you all are so ashamed of your religious beliefs that you can't bring yourselves to put it in your profiles. What's with that?

I'm not ashamed to let people know that I'm not religious ... even really don't want to date anyone who IS religious ... in any way. I suppose if they can bring themselves to pursue their religious beliefs without trying to convert me then that would be fine.

It seems to me that if you all are looking for fellow jews to date, wouldn't it behoove you to put it in your profile? What do you want to do ... surprise people with it? What if they don't like surprises like that? When do you let a prospective partner know? Do you wait until the wedding to let them know ... like when the rabbi shows up instead of the minister? You know, maybe "marilyn" is into your type ... both of the same ilk ... must certainly have something in common you could work on ... eh?

Well anyways, as I wrote ... "I already have enough young jewish guys as friends ..."

And finally, while I truly love dogs, I'm really not looking for a puppy at this time, sooooo "caba", as difficult as this is (oh dear, I'm doing my best to hold back the tears), I'm really going to have to ask you to move on ...
 Bigguysal
Msg: 194
Posted: 4/9/2016 9:22:40 PM
No explanation for post 193 Ms Cotter, which completely refutes your post 191. Not even I'm sorry, you were right I was wrong. Hard to dispute facts is it not? Sad, I was hoping possibly you were better than that
 cotter
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2016 11:09:22 PM
Message 198 ...
No explanation for post 193 Ms Cotter, which completely refutes your post 191.
I did not post in Message 191.

In Message 192, I believe I said I was sorry for not posting a link.

Not even I'm sorry, you were right I was wrong.
In what way were you right and I was wrong?

For starters, in which way is the sentencing of 2 Israelis any kind of justice for all the Palestinians who are dying at the checkpoints? In which way is the sentencing of 2 Israelis any kind of justice for all the Palestinians who have been purposely killed during the burning and bulldozing of their homes?

So what about all the other Palestinians who have been murdered and not a thing has been done?

Hard to dispute facts is it not?
Multiple thousands of Palestinians have been unjustly murdered at the hands of the Zionists and you bring us an article of 2 Israelis who were sentenced. Are you kidding?

It's okay "marilyn" I really didn't expect you to post any proof that Israelis are truly being punished for the murders they commit. But then, you apparently really don't deal well with reality since you come in here and lie day in and day out ... about yourself. You can't even face the truth about yourself.

You come in here after being banned from the site for a couple of months, rant and rave and carry on like some sort of lunatic. Then you announce that you are self-deleting after which you show up as some "big sal guy". Yes, I'd say you have some real problems.

Sad, I was hoping possibly you were better than that

And that coming from someone who has been banned from the site? "marilyn" ... get a grip already!

By the way ... when is the next planned "I'm self-deleting"?
 Bigguysal
Msg: 196
Posted: 4/10/2016 5:48:32 AM
Facts are facts Ms Cotter. I said israelis who murdered palestinians were prosecuted. You said i was lying. I proved it. Rather than admit you were wrong and apologizing, you deflect by talking about marilyn and bannings.

You have zero integity ms. Cotter. That much is clear. You can't prove anything you say because none of what you say is factual. Untrustworthy hearsay is worthless. Purported facts from a person of bad character is worthless.

Deflection and bragging about being here ten years simply proves you are incapable of being in or maintaining a relationship, not that you are a trustworthy person.
 cotter
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2016 7:26:38 AM
"marilyn" ... I don't have time to deal with your nonsense this AM. I have a meeting to prepare for and then a family get-together. That's just way more important to me than combing the Internet for sites that we both know are out there that show the disproportionate numbers of deaths of Palestinians to Israelis.

I sincerely believe that if and when any Israeli is ever prosecuted, that it is made out to be big-time news.

Israelis wipe out entire families when just one member goes bonkers and commits any crime of violence against an Israeli. I could understand prosecuting the one person, but wipe out an entire family? That would be like wiping out our entire family because my zealot religious sister committed a crime of violence against a jew. That's crazy. We can't control our sister's actions and likewise should not have to be punished for them.

Let's just start with this: show us convictions of Israelis who caused Palestinians to die related to the burning and bulldozing of Palestinian homes. There have been an awful lot of homes burned and bulldozed, so you should have no trouble finding proof of prosecuted Israelis ... right?

OR this: show us some convictions of Israelis who caused Palestinians to die related to delays at checkpoints ... to my knowledge, there have been no convictions for such deaths, yet the Israelis are in charge of checkpoints.

Come back when you have some proof of convictions there.
 Bigguysal
Msg: 198
Posted: 4/10/2016 9:34:42 AM
Your bull dozing accusations are lies so I have nothing to prove there. First prove "families" are intentionally killed by israelis. Delays at checkpoints are unavoidabe. If people die unintentional. That's not murder. That is a consequence of necessary security against a regime hell bent on the destruction of Israel who teaches it's children to stab jews whenever and whereever they can.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 199
Posted: 4/10/2016 9:55:35 AM
Too bad, cotter missed its true calling, born a bit too late, the SS would have loved to use its "special ability" and "gift" for sniffing out all those hidden and closeted Jews masquerading as actual human beings. I think they referred to them as "vermin", that's why they used the anti-vermin gas, Zyklon-B..went to Germany , got there a bit too late to fulfill its dream.
Perhaps the poor thing in its nightmares sees Jews hiding around every corner, behind every door. It claims to have no special hatred of Jews, even claims to have
"Jewish friends"..because we all know that every racist and hater is completely above board and honest., if anyone says or states in a message board that they are not racist or that they have friends of "XTZ" group, that is 100% proof positive that their claims must be true.
Bet David Duke and the former poster FGRN have "black and Jewish friends", too..
 Bigguysal
Msg: 200
Posted: 4/10/2016 10:50:03 AM
^^^^^ Very true, she has Jewish friends so she couldn't possibly be antisemitic, and all of her Jewish friends agree with her, so she must be telling us like it is, especially because other people who live there have told her what is going on.

She has posted here for ten years plus and has never been "banned". She keeps telling us this so it must be something important. I guess the correlation is that she must be a person of good character and would never lie, mislead or manipulate.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will Israel Strike Iran First?