Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > People who have been single most of their lives.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PBR_Gal
Msg: 416
People who have been single most of their lives.Page 18 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
I'm gonna die alone cuz of this.. I get weird when anyone wants to talk to me daily, or see me daily, and forget about allowing anyone to live with me, I just start to feel like a caged animal or something, and just want to get as far away from that person who's causing these issues in me as I can. Why can't guys understand this and just be happy with what I can give of myself to him without it either being an issue with him or it turning me into someone who feels trapped. So no your not alone in this at all.
 sweetguyiniowa79
Msg: 417
view profile
History
People who have been single most of their lives.
Posted: 2/22/2017 10:54:40 AM
I have been most of my life and I WANT and WOULD like to have an relationship with someone who will accept me who I am as a person and also like sports like me..but that is not important. I will relocate to the right person if needed.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > People who have been single most of their lives.