Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Boys wearing dresses at school.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Coma_White
Msg: 276
view profile
History
Boys wearing dresses at school. Page 12 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)

Thus far...those of us in opposition of your commitment are winning....and will continue to fight to prevent child sexual exploitation by groups, individuals, or parents.....

You're not doing anything but spreading ignorance and bigotry. You're pretending to be a champion for children's safety while at the same time calling homosexuals "malicious homos". Kids don't even care if another kid is transgendered. It's the parents and people like you that teach them to be bigoted and hateful.
 Onyx49
Msg: 277
Boys wearing dresses at school.
Posted: 4/17/2016 1:57:16 PM
@Coma...OMG, you again...when will you learn....you have predator written all over your sissified face...go sit down and STFU....Kids don't care about Transgenders, GTFOH....so are these your students....that you have personally groomed and worked on ????

It's obvious you're gay....whatever....but STFU, when it comes to dragging kids into your disguising lifestyle...only in fcck'n Canada....do grown ass men, argue and fight to get teenage boys in dresses...what a sick and fcck'd up place...stay away from us....
 Coma_White
Msg: 278
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2016 2:10:12 PM

@Coma...OMG, you again...when will you learn....you have predator written all over your sissified face...go sit down and STFU....Kids don't care about Transgenders, GTFOH....so are these your students....that you have personally groomed and worked on ????

It's obvious you're gay....whatever....but STFU, when it comes to dragging kids into your disguising lifestyle...only in fcck'n Canada....do grown ass men, argue and fight to get teenage boys in dresses...what a sick and fcck'd up place...stay away from us....

Could your posts be full of any more obnoxious and juvenile trolling? You sound like another teenage internet troll that talks down to people online because he can't in real life. You wouldn't even be allowed on these forums if the mods were here. Your character is in question, not mine. You think it's okay to misbehave and act like a child when no one is around to enforce the rules. Is someone that thinks it's fine to break the rules when no one is around to enforce them a competent judge of moral behaviour? What on earth is a "disguising lifestyle"? What I am hiding? I'll gladly stay away from bigots like you that can barely form sentences. Why would I want to be around people that talk like angry teenagers?
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 279
Posted: 4/17/2016 2:12:16 PM
^ Hey, I know some angry teenagers, and I think they'd be offended by the comparison.
 ebolakitty
Msg: 280
Posted: 4/17/2016 2:17:20 PM
Onyx has an agenda. As noted earlier, penises are important to him. If enough boys wear dresses and escape to the ladies room then he won't have as many wee wee's to see in the men's room.
 Bigguysal
Msg: 281
Posted: 4/17/2016 2:23:35 PM

By the way, there is STILL no evidence that gay is NOT chosen.

Since the vast majority of experts believe its NOT chosen, the burden is on you to provide evidence that it is. . . . hint. Evidence does mean your opinion on whether somebody you know has "chosen" to be gay.

Onyx has NO AGENDA other than to be controversial. Much like Dee. Somebody mentioned they thought Dee and Onyx were one and the same and I believe that is a distinct possibility. Dee is the more refined, intelligent one . . . but both try to generate controversy without regard to what their true opinions might actually be.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 282
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2016 2:27:56 PM

Attraction can occur through (classical) conditioning, Buds. Like with fetishes, for example.

Most conditioning when it comes to many things aren't done by choice. And for some people, to a certain extent, if done the right way -- I believe, sure, it can affect your tastes. But even with someone with an odd fetish like, say, ejaculating on a womens' feet, do you say "Oh, Bob, you Chose to like doing that."? Did Bob say "You know what? I want to be sexually attracted to jerking it on a woman's foot..."? You can pretty much bank that being No. Things he's done in life, on purpose and not on purpose, a combination of some choices made and not made, along with other things biologically to some small degree -- sculpted him to really like wacking it on a gal's foot. But he didn't Choose to like wacking it on gals' feet.

Could a guy with a gal who likes a guy doing it, not like it so much, but sure -- and he does what he can to learn-to-like-it, and it clicks with him so much it becomes something he Really likes? Sure. However, the point of him Really liking it to the point of a Fetish he didn't Choose. If he wasn't turned off by the concept, but like many guys found it a bit odd but sure-why-not, then it's not surprising he learned to be cool with it and like it some. For a few others, going from That to actual Fetish then becomes not a choice, just a by-product of things he's done, going from liking it (associated with his hot GF) to more over time as his experiences resulted in him Really Really liking it. But for most others, which is not a choice either, it's "sure, I'll do that, and her getting excited made it more fruitful than it sounds, but, I still prefer 'finishing' on her chest, sorry."

The reason some people keep preaching being gay = choice is because they Re-Define the word 'gay' meaning it's your actions (thus, choices). It doesn't mean that at all, but social conservatives like to think so. That way you can be sexually attracted, but void of 'gay' when they bash gay people because they dislike the sexual choices made When someone's already gay. But then you ask them if it's a choice that they are attracted to the opposite sex, and if they could even merely choose to not be attracted to any women and be very sexually driven to bend another guy over and plow away -- and they tend to avoid at all costs of answering that question. :)
 Stellan77
Msg: 283
Posted: 4/17/2016 2:33:44 PM
I don't see why people get so offended over the idea of a boy wearing a dress to school, yet they don't seem to care about youth being exposed to violence on TV, videogames, rap music. People have got their priorities wrong.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 284
Posted: 4/17/2016 2:39:28 PM
^^^Very true. Some rap music has positive messages, but much of it carries wrong messages. The positive rap music is usually really old.

"Mama said don't do crack and smoke, you know
Cause it will make your nose grow like Pinocchio.
Since I was only 15, I had to listen
To what was said, for my parent was a Christian.
I went to school and saw all my friends do it,
But I said no cause I don't want my nose to grow.
They started tripping on me, busting and flipping on me,
So I had to front and say yo, true, stick it on me.
I started smoking to prove I'm an adult.
Now it's a habit, but is it all my fault?
I wished my mother would have told me the truth,
Cause now I'm all based out, ma dukes."
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 285
Posted: 4/17/2016 2:47:31 PM
Norwegian: Whoops. I just realized I was a dumbass back there - I thought you were going all nature/nurture.

Having said that, technically and in theory, you could choose to condition yourself to be attracted to certain things. To use your example, if you never allowed yourself to ejaculate other than on women's feet, I'll bet you'd become attracted to them.
 chinook1111
Msg: 286
Posted: 4/17/2016 2:48:06 PM
^^^
stellan

You're right,six year Olds with cowboy hats and cap guns watching westerns was just soooo wrong.

Having a desire to put that same six year old in a dress says something else.

People make choices.For some over time their choices change.David Bowie said it was a youthful experimentation

This thread is really phukked.

Vvvv
No NJ,the silly popular parroting of the latest argument stance is phukked. The evidence is there in so many popular figures.Some were always gay,some were not.Some just got high and something happened.Jeesus.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 287
Posted: 4/17/2016 2:49:41 PM

This thread is really phukked.

Is this supposed to be your argument?
 Onyx49
Msg: 288
Posted: 4/17/2016 2:53:27 PM
There is nothing to argue about....this thread served it's purpose, should the notion of boys in dresses really came up...it would be dismissed immediately...the people on the school board that made it an issue for discussion would be fired...and all of the boys wanting to wear dresses would be assigned to different schools after treatment...the righteous would simply have to pull rank....but if there's a boy that can't go without wearing a dress...it looks like those guys in Canada feel the same way...you could move over there....

EDIT-Below

Please stop digging up yesterdays history to make ur point...it ain't working.....
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 289
Posted: 4/17/2016 3:08:38 PM
Personally, children playing at killing people makes me sick. The idea of boys in dresses doesn't, as long as they're not ostracized for it. I mean, good lord, don't you think conservative people had fits when women started wearing pants?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 290
Posted: 4/17/2016 3:25:20 PM
What exactly is a fit?
hey, they are showing Brokeback Mountain on the telly at 9 :/
This is one of the bestest threads ever.
 cassie2425
Msg: 291
Posted: 4/17/2016 3:26:21 PM
^^^ I have to agree with you Whattsamatterbaby, children playing at killing people. Video games, playing Cowboys and Indians , the Ameican glorification of their guns as an extension of their penises, the romanticizng of the Mafia..Pretty Boy Floyd to Bonnie and Clyde, the Wild Ones and 1 percenter's, John Wayne at Midway. Now followed by rap and the like, pants not covering their ass and the Kardashans. WTF

Then we have the metrosexual dudes sitting around their cigar bars yapping about how the world is falling apart because 1 boy wants to wear a dress...one boy out of a million. All those metrosexual dudes at the cigar bar, who are only slightly a step above a lowly faggot, really need to let of this pent up shit and realize that 1 in a million is not going alter their rigid little life in any way. Those guys in the cigar bar will still wake up tomorrow morning and crave a woman and not a man while they grasps their morning wood.

And I question someone who has to constantly hold up their man card. Makes me wonder if they have secret yearnings not yet expresses....you doth protest too much.

Edit

How I read the post is, - why is it okay and and not discouraged for kids to play killing games like Cowboys and Indians or violent video games but horrid if they want to wear a dress? How about if the boy pretends he's Annor Oakley? Would that make the homophobes feel better?
 Bigguysal
Msg: 292
Posted: 4/17/2016 3:36:41 PM

Personally, children playing at killing people makes me sick. The idea of boys in dresses doesn't, as long as they're not ostracized for it. I mean, good lord, don't you think conservative people had fits when women started wearing pants?

Are you serious. I played army, cops and robbers, all sorts of games with other kids when I was young. They were my favorite. Going to Kresges, buying toy guns that fired plastic bullets, etc.

I didn't grow up violent.

How the heck do you equate that to the social shaming that will undoubtedly befall a boy who dresses like a girl?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 293
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2016 3:54:48 PM

Having said that, technically and in theory, you could choose to condition yourself to be attracted to certain things.

I agree. Certain people can with particular things, to certain degrees.

To use your example, if you never allowed yourself to ejaculate other than on women's feet, I'll bet you'd become attracted to them.

LOL- yeah. My example may not have been the best choice, as I was Not trying to equate that with a regular heterosexual guy conditioning himself to Sexually Lust over Ugly Fred and plowing him in the butt. Doing the money shot on a cute gal's feet, if that gets her hot & heavy, umm, okay. It's not a turn-off for most guys, it's just a bit odd. Same-sex encounters for heterosexual guys, even if the other guy is Brad Pitt, is a stark & blatant turn-off.

Money-shot-on-her-feet was an example where there would just be lacking a desire, and by association of things already sexually desired at the core, could end up being liked. Basically all fully heterosexual guys couldn't condition themselves that far, to have Actual sexual desire & attraction there with Fred (even a non-ugly Fred). For a guy to purposely condition himself to want to be sexually attracted to Ugly Fred, one would have to ask -- where is this motivation coming from? I think the motivation to condition oneself with him would imply they do have *some* desire to *some* degree in that general direction.

Many many years ago, a co-worker guy said he was gay. He wasn't the flaming type or the type that you could tell a mile away. He was a loner and didn't feel belonged, etc. He hung out with fellow gay guys. Well, come to find out, he wasn't really gay. When it came down to him getting busy with another guy, he wigged out a bit, and shifted his self-applied-label to straight. But he didn't go from gay to straight. He was basically straight the whole time. He was one of the few who wanted to be gay, because he had a sense of belonging with them, wanted to be wanted/loved/etc that he couldn't find with girls, etc. He certainly wanted to fake-it-till-ya-make-it, but when the rubber met the road, reality struck 6 inches in his face, and he really couldn't with any Actual desire, because he was wired heterosexually. He, unlike many gay people we'll pass by in life, Tried to be gay. It's not easy to condition a standard/common heterosexual guy to be Truly sexually attracted to a very unappealing Fat Felicia well below his league, let alone another dude. :)
 kj521
Msg: 294
Posted: 4/17/2016 4:10:44 PM
"Basically all fully heterosexual guys couldn't condition themselves that far, to have Actual sexual desire & attraction there with Fred (even a non-ugly Fred). For a guy to purposely condition himself to want to be sexually attracted to Ugly Fred, one would have to ask -- where is this motivation coming from? I think the motivation to condition oneself with him would imply they do have *some* desire to *some* degree in that general direction."

Would this apply to sexual relations between male prison inmates, Mr. Norwegian?
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 295
Posted: 4/17/2016 4:50:02 PM
Not sure I even wanted to respond to this, but after a bit of google, have to think the kids got it about right, and good on them.

Jo Dwyer, a year 11 student, told the Sydney Morning Herald:

Our aim was to remove the un-inclusive gender labels from the school uniform, and make it so that anyone could wear any aspect of the uniform without having to go through a long and difficult process.

Before the changes were implemented, students had to go through the school with parental permission and notes from psychologists before they were allowed to wear the cross gender uniform, and that wasn’t really a possibility for some students whose parents aren’t supportive of their gender identity.

http://www.themarysue.com/australian-high-school-dress-code/
 cassie2425
Msg: 296
Posted: 4/17/2016 4:57:53 PM
^^^. Wooby, I put the name of the school in post #312 after I also did a Google search. Newtown High School of The Performing Arts.

But it got lost in the comments about no ne is born gay or transgender, choosing to be gay, "facts", militant atheists (what ever the hell that is" and somehow Michael Jackson got thrown in there just to mix it up a bit with us liberals. Oh, and Dee and Onyx are one and the same.

Choose to be gay...geez.
 Onyx49
Msg: 297
Posted: 4/17/2016 5:06:45 PM
This happened in some third world country...figures....which is why it doesn't matter....after all they are even more stupid then the Canadians.....

Posting this nonsense about what Third World pests do...is a stupid and worthless comparison...after all...don't they also eat horses, elephants and dogs..... but the fact that parents must consent, and they are required to receive therapy is consistent with was previously mentioned......
 deetristate
Msg: 298
Posted: 4/17/2016 5:11:04 PM
Gay has nothing to do with a boy wearing a girl's uniform dress, but I'll continue to play off topic. . . . .

YOU claim that homosexuality is not a choice.

I say there is no proof.

So, show me the proof.

There is proof that certain traits are genetic

Anything. .................I would like to read it.
-----------------------------------------------
What does Christianity have to do with whether or not a boy should wear what is part of the girl's uniform? Nothing.
------------------------------------------------
Again, if any of you have anything to the contrary that you would like to share, I would like to read it.
============================
There are a myriad of reasons that people like or hate certain foods.
Grandma made it,
the first time they had it it was rotten,
it was the first thing that they ordered at a fancy restaurant
their mother forced them to eat it when they weren't hungry,
dad cooked it on the grill with them while spending quality time,
they ate it and threw up but it was actually the flu and not the food,
it reminds them of the the treat their mom would give them after school,
the person who cooked it the first tie that they had it was a terrible cook
their brother threw it at them,
etc, etc, etc.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 299
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2016 5:12:24 PM

Would this apply to sexual relations between male prison inmates, Mr. Norwegian?

Yep. I can see that answering the question of "where is this motivation coming from?" -- but at the same time, if you're actually hetero, you're not going to want to find your cellmate sexually attractive. Being "prison gay" I believe reveals a small inactive amount of homosexual tendencies underneath it all turning on or rising to the surface given the conditions over time... which maybe more of us (guys) have than we realize. Guys who go "prison gay" are Very sensitive about being called gay, so it's quite the opposite of one "choosing to be gay" to join said crowd for a sake of belonging and affection that they otherwise can't quite have, like many social conservatives believe.

Even though there's no shortage of consensual sex among claimed-hetero guys in prison, many many guys still don't go "prison gay" at all. It's not at all the same as if every guy was paired with an Ugly Betty as a cell mate, where basically every hetero guy would be porking away at some point.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 300
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2016 5:13:51 PM

I say there is no proof.

So, show me the proof.

I did. Read the post. You're too chicken to answer the question. The Definition is the proof. Being gay does not mean doing the Act of homosexual sex. It's the sexual-attraction, that's it. Attraction's not a choice. Don't be chicken -- answer the questions I posed up there. :)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Boys wearing dresses at school.