Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Boys wearing dresses at school.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Onyx49
Msg: 326
Boys wearing dresses at school. Page 14 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
Okay...so you're had this profile up your sleeve for await...how many more do you have ?

You, and the rest of these people with multiple profiles are a big problem here...whenever you don't like someone...you just pile all ur minions on them to attack, get threads or profiles deleted...or just to hound and harass people....you're one of them....geez so sick and desperate....

EDIT-Below

Oh the toothless fairy speak...I knew you'd be here, taking a break from being down on ur knees...good for you...seems you're always right behind cassie...it's like your head is up her ass...or more likely...the two of you are one.
Cassie admits to having multiple profiles...and I believe you're her minion...or she's ur minion...either way you're both sick freaks....I guess you'll continue to go behind my posts
and make silly remarks because it gets you attention...like the sick and sadistic bitzch you are...you thrive on shame and humiliation...sicko......

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 327
Boys wearing dresses at school.
Posted: 4/20/2016 7:54:47 AM
Fatboy's had a few profiles, this must be at least # 2, or 3..pot, kettle.
 bluejeanbaby5
Msg: 328
Posted: 4/20/2016 8:32:33 AM

Cassie admits to having multiple profiles...

Onyx, I have always admitted to having a spare and have had for just over a year. If you post a lot in the other threads, any contrary opinion is subject to termination from the gang. And heaven forbid you support men's rights...they seem to forget you also support women's rights too. I digress. In Off Topic folks are a little more lenient regarding free thought, freedom of speech, contrary opinions, etc. When you're posting in the other threads, the women are more sensitive and emotional as opposed to logical. Odd that. They preach independence, "I am woman hear me roar" until you disagree with the herd.

And no, the Cabelleros (spelling) dude or the toothless fairy dude is not me. I do believe he's a he. And someone said they thought he was FHX or Frank or whatever his name was, and I disagree...not Frank just because of posting styles. And Frank is not JoVan either, same reason.

As for getting threads deleted or profiles deleted....do you think if I had that much power that the KKK Supreme Grand Wizard would be posting on here? Do you think his "twin" Villaboles (or whatever his name is) would be here. I find everything about him despicable and disgusting. And, its not like you haven't pissed a few folks off Onyx, you're not all that gentlemanly at times. I am not an old street walker or goat fvcker. Onyx, you can be downright rude, nasty, arrogant and obnoxious. But, you're still here. And you should be.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 329
Posted: 4/20/2016 11:14:53 AM
WHERE`S THE OBESE SLOPGUT GET THE `TOOTHLESS`REMARK FROM..QUITE SURE i HAVE AS MANY, IN AS GOOD SHAPE OR BETTER THAN THE THREAT TO ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFETS EVERYWHERE..
 Coma_White
Msg: 330
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2016 11:31:33 AM

Okay...so you're had this profile up your sleeve for await...how many more do you have ?

You, and the rest of these people with multiple profiles are a big problem here...whenever you don't like someone...you just pile all ur minions on them to attack, get threads or profiles deleted...or just to hound and harass people....you're one of them....geez so sick and desperate....

Really? All you do is throw juvenile insults at people. You're not competent enough to discuss anything without attacking someone's character and you're not honorable enough to follow the rules when no one is around to enforce them.
 Nancybythebay
Msg: 331
Posted: 4/20/2016 8:06:02 PM

I really did think this had run its' course

Seems it has. It was an intense discussion which appeared to strike the hearts of many.

As long as the hostility subsides and people can continue to discuss the topic, I'm still in. :)

Seems it hasn't, so I'm out. Take care everyone and thank you again for your time spent in my thread. x
 deetristate
Msg: 332
Posted: 4/23/2016 2:55:00 PM
Bill Maher's solution:

"""If you look like a man, use the men's room. If you look like a woman, use the women's room.

If you are a dude in a dress with beard, hold it until you get home. ""
 daynadaze
Msg: 333
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2016 3:39:01 PM

...whenever you don't like someone...you just pile all ur minions on them to attack, get threads or profiles deleted...or just to hound and harass people....you're one of them....geez so sick and desperate....

This always cracks me up, sometimes it's true, in fact it was pretty common here, but mostly it has always been that if people agree, well then they are in a gang, if they don't agree well then someone will call them out for being mean. I was just recently told I was mean, by one of the those mean girls, then told by someone else that I was part of a gang...LOL You can't win, someone is always getting riled up thinking they are being picked on, or they are using passive/aggressive finger pointing thinking they will trick you. What it boils down to is childish behavior online, as opposed to those who are having a discussion.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 334
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2016 12:31:21 PM

Bill Maher's solution:

"""If you look like a man, use the men's room. If you look like a woman, use the women's room.

If you are a dude in a dress with beard, hold it until you get home. ""

I agree with that. Social conservatives won't, and super-liberals won't -- but that's pretty much the viewpoint of the people (shrug). Y! had an article with a picture of what totally seems like a girl in the girl's bathroom and a his/her Pintrest post about it. I would feel weird for him/her walking into the guy's bathroom! What's a girl doing here, right? That's basically the summation of it -- if you look like a girl, use the girl's room. If you look like a guy, use the guy's room. If you look like someone in drag, go out in the alley or hold it. :)
 bluebayouu
Msg: 335
Posted: 4/24/2016 1:29:32 PM
I think if a guy is a transgender and now wears women's clothes and is living "his" life as a her, SHE should use the women's washroom . The odds of HER getting the shyt kicked of them as "a dude in a dress" far out weighs some perv dressing as a woman just to peak at women's butts in a bathroom. And really, I've been in a million washrooms in North America and Europe and if some guy comes in to peak at my "stuff" while I'm doing my business, have at it....I'm sitting on a toilet. Hell, I'll pull my car over on the highway and pee behind my car if nature calls in the middle of nowhere.

And really, how many dudes in a dress and a beard do you come across in a day or a week or in your lifetime?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 336
Posted: 4/24/2016 3:54:11 PM

Define transgender

trans·gen·der
transˈjendər,tranzˈjendər/
adjective
denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender.
 lilydreams
Msg: 337
Posted: 4/24/2016 4:03:11 PM

Transgender people are people who experience a mismatch between their gender identity or gender expression, and their assigned sex.[1][2][3] Transgender people are sometimes called transsexual if they desire medical assistance to transition. Transgender is also an umbrella term: in addition to including people whose gender identity is the opposite of their assigned sex (trans men and trans women), it may include people who are neither exclusively masculine nor exclusively feminine (people who are genderqueer, e.g. bigender, pangender, genderfluid, or agender).[2][4][5] Other definitions of transgender include third-gender people as transgender or conceptualize transgender people as a third gender,[6][7] and infrequently the term is defined very broadly to include cross-dressers.[8]

The degree to which individuals feel genuine, authentic, and comfortable within their external appearance and accept their genuine identity is referred to as transgender congruence.[9] Many transgender people experience gender dysphoria, and some seek medical treatments such as hormones, surgery, and psychotherapy.[10] Not all transgender people desire these treatments, and some cannot undergo them for financial or medical reasons.[10][11]

Being transgender is independent of sexual orientation;[12] transgender people may identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, asexual, etc., or may consider conventional sexual orientation labels inadequate or inapplicable. The term transgender can also be distinguished from intersex, a term that describes people born with physical sex characteristics "that do not fit typical binary notions of male or female bodies".[13]

Transgender people face discrimination at and in access to work,[14] public accommodations,[15] and healthcare;[16] they are not legally protected from discrimination in many places.[17]

Wiki

Relatively straight forward.
 lilydreams
Msg: 338
Posted: 4/24/2016 6:36:41 PM
^^^ Why?

If someone tells me they are transgender, I am not about to look up their skirt or see of their breasts have been removed or ask it they are taking hormones or ask if they have had surgery or how much surgery they have had.
 _babblefish
Msg: 339
Posted: 4/24/2016 6:41:03 PM

Lets just say that transsexual refers to people who have had SRS/hormones. And transgender refers to people who have not had any surgery or hormones.

you'd be wrong, but heh, some on here think transgender means mental illness

Transsexual refers to a person whose biological sex at birth does not match their identity; this is different from transgender because a transgender person may desire to change their gender identity but not their sexual anatomy.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 340
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2016 6:54:30 PM

No it is not straightforward. It's ambiguous at best.

Not really. It's simply this, as transgender:

denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender.

It can get complicated as to how/why and to what level. But the actual definitions aren't that complicated. Just the can of worms and variances and degrees gets complicated.

Lets just say that transsexual refers to people who have had SRS/hormones

Yeah, that's basically the definition there -- "Transsexuals are people who transition from one sex to another. A person born as a male can become recognizably female through the use of hormones and/or surgical procedures; and a person born as a female can become recognizably male."

Basically, transsexuals are transgender people who have physically transitioned thru chemicals & procedures into becoming the other gender. The how/why/cause/genetic-makeup/etc is what brings the multitude of different reasons and complications.
 lilydreams
Msg: 341
Posted: 4/24/2016 7:48:53 PM
I don't think anyone said that by wearing a dress makes a boy into a girl. If you put on a gorilla costume it does not make you a gorilla.

BUT, if you identify yourself as the opposite sex or are a transgender, I'll accep that. I call Caitlyn Jenner a woman. I call Chas Bono a man. Both of these people, and hundreds more, state they are transgender and have transitioned or are transitioning into the opposite gender than they were were born as and I don't care how far along they are in their journey, once they say "my name is Caitlyn" (or Joe, or Sally), I will respect that and call her a her. I don't think this is a mental illness or deranged or perverted or sick or twisted or abhorrent or any other mean and nasty things people say about them. Aren't you lucky you're semi normal, whatever normal is.

BTW, someone toldmyounthqt you were wrong in post 399. Are they correct or are you?
 gtomustang
Msg: 342
green cheese on the moon
Posted: 4/24/2016 10:34:49 PM
Playboy this month had an article on how comic book villains were always mentally deranged. When in reality, many with mental illnesses are a victim, not a villain. They didn't bother to discuss the ramifications b/c apparently they like their articles to be one page long now. or I guess the length of a man's orgasm.

I figure that's about as much to do with the subject as other things mentioned. Didn't we answer this question a few pages ago?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 343
Posted: 4/25/2016 3:39:15 AM

lily:
...I am not about to look up their skirt or see of their breasts have been removed or ask it they are taking hormones or ask if they have had surgery or how much surgery they have had.

petal:
And there you go "Cassie" twisting my words ... No where in my posts did I talk about meeting transgenders

Talk about twisting words. Lily used the singular "I" not "you". There is a difference you know.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 344
Posted: 4/25/2016 6:32:51 AM

Which was directed at me.

So what? It wasn't about you doing anything. It was about what lily wouldn't do to inspect to see if someone was transgender. Frankly, it looks like you've an issue with the poster not the post.

TBH...I disagree with your views on the definition of transgender, but I know better than to voice them , because I know a bash will be coming down the pipe.
 lilydreams
Msg: 345
Posted: 4/25/2016 6:47:38 AM
Piano wanted a definition of transgender. I asked "why". Piano wants to define "transexual" and "transgender" into categories for those on hormones or who has had surgery. I asked why?

Piano asked for a definition of transgender and Irish provided one, as did I.

^^^ Why?

If someone tells me they are transgender, I am not about to look up their skirt or see of their breasts have been removed or ask it they are taking hormones or ask if they have had surgery or how much surgery they have had.

Why? If someone states they are transgender or gay or bi or asexual....why would I question if or have them "define" it?

And I explained my opinion in a further post, just look up half a dozen posts.

Grey areas - this is not black and white. Some of this is similar to when someone says they are on the "spectrum". Ten years ago we would have said WTF??
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 346
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2016 10:00:00 AM

Why? If someone states they are transgender or gay or bi or asexual....why would I question if or have them "define" it?

It's not about having Them define it necessarily at all. It's about knowing the difference when 'they' or anybody says 'transgender' vs 'transsexual'. Information is knowledge, it's a good thing. Basically transsexual is someone who's transgender who took physical measures to change their gender. The two words sound a lot alike, and I'm sure those in the 'trans' arena would like people to know what's up about the lingo (whether defending or criticizing). :)
 lilydreams
Msg: 347
Posted: 4/25/2016 11:08:42 AM

It's not about having Them define it necessarily at all. It's about knowing the difference when 'they' or anybody says 'transgender' vs 'transsexual'. Information is knowledge, it's a good thing. Basically transsexual is someone who's transgender who took physical measures to change their gender. The two words sound a lot alike, and I'm sure those in the 'trans' arena would like people to know what's up about the lingo (whether defending or criticizing). :)

We know that NG. Geezus. That isn't the point. In fact, YOU missed the point.

The question was Why? Why would she want it defined? She could look up the definition herself but you see, her definition is different than my definition and other's definition. She doesn't care what your definition is, just HER definition. Which is wrong, BTW.

And it still comes back to - if someone says they are transgender or gay or bi or asexual....why would I question it or have them "define" it or ask them how far along they are in transition. And I wouldn't ask these types of questions because I'm not an azzhole or ignorant.

Define homophobe. And add in all the nuances on the homophobe spectrum.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 348
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2016 12:56:55 PM

The question was Why? Why would she want it defined? She could look up the definition herself but you see, her definition is different than my definition and other's definition.

A lot of people ask questions that one could look up... but especially with transgender & transsexual, it's a fuzzy concept to many who haven't thought about it much, so they'll ask right there. Unless I missed some previous posts of hers in this (or another thread), her definition is pretty accurate:

Lets just say that transsexual refers to people who have had SRS/hormones. And transgender refers to people who have not had any surgery or hormones.

... so although she was argumentative griping about the vagueness of it all, etc -- that is what the definitions pretty much tend to be. If you claim it's not, then obviously "looking up the definition" isn't a solution, and there's an even more reason to question it. It's the forums -- we discuss! :)

if someone says they are transgender or gay or bi or asexual....why would I question it or have them "define" it or ask them how far along they are in transition.

Well, you could question the concept, sure. That's what these forums are about. FBook as 50 different gender-types. It can get complicated. :) What's wrong with talking about it? Especially when many trannies want awareness about things. Since when should there be a don't ask / don't tell on forums? :)

Like for asexual, for example. There was a thread on that. Some claimed and true asexuals chimed in on it. Asexual = not being sexually attracted to people (of any gender). Sounds simple enough -- but questions about what does asexual really mean -- that can get a little fuzzy, as some will apply the term when one's not Fully asexual. Sometimes people like to call themselves asexual when they're truly not, for a sense of identity/belonging. Or guys claiming they're 100% heterosexual but like to have sexual situations with other men. Why is it being an azzhole to debate/discuss that stuff, in and of itself?
 lilydreams
Msg: 349
Posted: 4/25/2016 1:16:59 PM

Why is it being an azzhole to debate/discuss that stuff, in and of itself?

Discussion is one thing. Would you go up to a transexual or transgendered person and ask - "so how far along are you in the transition? Are you on hormones? Have you had any surgery?"

Would you ask those sorts of questions? And why the "definition"? So you can draw a line and say...if you've done this much you're a ____ and if you've done this too, then you're a _____??? IMO, the person asking for a definition is not all that favorable to the transgendered community. That's why the question was asked. Not for discussion purposes but to say "haha, I'm right" but as a few pointed out, she was wrong.

Again. Define homophobe. And add in all the nuances on the homophobe spectrum. Someone asking for the definition of "transgender", just how far along the homophobe spectrum are they?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 350
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2016 8:28:17 PM

Would you go up to a transexual or transgendered person and ask - "so how far along are you in the transition? Are you on hormones? Have you had any surgery?"

The concept of walking up to one in the mall and doing that doesn't apply to anything we're talking about. In a forum if a tranny was talking about the subject about themselves -- sure, of what wasn't stated or to clarify, just like anything else.

And why the "definition"? So you can draw a line and say...if you've done this much you're a ____ and if you've done this too, then you're a _____???

You're acting as if there's something Bad with the definitions. There's not (at least to my knowledge and from what I've seen). Why definitions? Because they're being used. It's about Understanding, and that's a good thing. I would imagine the tran community would want people to at least know what transgender & transsexual Meant when being used in society, right? The real question is -- why do you see the need for Avoidance?

IMO, the person asking for a definition is not all that favorable to the transgendered community.

But that doesn't mean definitions are unfavorable. :) Just because someone is a jerk and asks for the definition on X/Y/Z, doesn't mean the understanding of definitions is being a jerk. That's be the fallacy of guilt by association.

Not for discussion purposes but to say "haha, I'm right" but as a few pointed out, she was wrong.

Where was she wrong, though? I think she was wrong in her description of it being way too vague -- when in the end, her definition was quite simple (which was claimed in the beginning) and pretty much fits the definitions held out there. Her being a jerk or not.

Someone asking for the definition of "transgender", just how far along the homophobe spectrum are they?

Nowhere, by that alone. If someone wants to know the difference between transgender vs transsexual, it doesn't mean they're a homophobe. If they're asking in a snide way, you could guess that they were toward homophobe range. If they're asking in a real compassionate way, you could guess that they were in the opposite direction of a homophobe.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Boys wearing dresses at school.