Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Boys wearing dresses at school.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 401
Boys wearing dresses at school. Page 17 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
The "land of the free" is not really free..certainly not from hate, prejudice, trying to enforce a uniform "societal standard" on ithed people, limit their choices
In really hot places , a dress or robe type garment is more practical..see Africa . Middle East. .some places in USA , or Australia, very hot also
 lilydreams
Msg: 402
Boys wearing dresses at school.
Posted: 4/28/2016 9:27:11 AM

You choose to have an affair

Not illegal (unless with a minor)

You chose whether to solicit and have relations with a minor.

Illegal, you should be charged criminally (and shot).

You choose to engage in a threesome.

Not illegal unless you include a minor or two.

You choose to sleep with your daughter.

Illegal, you should be charged criminally (and shot)

You choose as a man to wear a girl's dress (we are not talking about kilts, etc.)

Not illegal, not immoral, hurts no one. Doesn't even hurt the environment.

You choose to engage in relations with someone of the same sex.

Not illegal, at least not in Canada. And why should it be illegal in the US either. Unless with a minor.

You choose to sleep with your son.

Illegal and you should be charged criminally.

You choose, as a woman or man, to use the bathroom marked for the other gender.

I've actually done this and the world didn't come to an end. I wasn't arrested and the man waiting outside was very understanding of my need to pee and all the women's were busy. I'd have to check on each state, county, country, province, etc. to see just where it is illegal to use the opposite gender washroom and I'm not about to do a search just to please Dee on a whim. The only time I have heard of anyone being charged with using the opposite gender's washroom is if it was a blatant voyeurism charge, soliciting charge or some dude giving another dude a blow job.

And Dee, if I have to pee and the women's washroom is occupied, I will use the one marked men's. I'm an adult.

{quote]I am black. No choice.
I'm white, no choice. I'm a ginger, no choice. I'm short, no choice....so friggin what. Or as Clooney would say "My Dad's testicles are bigger than your Dad's testicles". Means nothing.

And no bet that I'm aware of for you to say Jerome's Law...its just your "go to" when you give up.
 2beetoo
Msg: 403
Posted: 4/28/2016 9:36:27 AM
For what it is worth, if I stop to use the mens room and the door is locked and the women's is available, I always use the womens. As an added bonus, the woman bathrooms are generally kept up better than the mens.

Sometimes when leaving a woman or two will give me a somewhat surprised look . . . but nature waits for none.
 deetristate
Msg: 404
Posted: 4/28/2016 9:46:57 AM
Homosexuality and living together used to be illegal.
Charging $20 for a loaf of bread is not illegal.

Calling a boy in a dress a derogatory name is not illegal. Well in Canada maybe,but not the USA, yet.

You having relations with your minor sin has no bearing on me or anyone else. And to someone, somewhere, it is not immoral.

Legality is immaterial.

----++++++

Actually, "Jerome s law is a response to Your " go to" , which is- when all else fails, reference black people, Jim crow or slavery

But you knew that . . . .iri, whoever.

Points for the twist, though. .
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 405
Posted: 4/28/2016 9:56:14 AM

...........use the mens room...... nature waits for none.

LOL When we're on the road, and stop to get gas, drinks, snacks etc, if the service station has "one holer" potties, AND the ladies room is locked, I wait for BF to come out of the mens room and hell yah, I use the mens room. When a girl has to "go", she has to "go"!

LOL, Now about these boys in dresses.
Pffft who cares. I'm guessin', the first time a man saw a woman wearing pants, he about had a cow.
It's clothing, that's it. It doesn't change your gender, when your naked.
IMO, clothing choices is no different than choosing to have tattoos or body piercings. Not unusual in the least for kids to want to "stand out", be different, go against the grain.
LOL In my youth , as now, I didn't choose the body art, or piercings but, I could flaunt clothing art!
 lilydreams
Msg: 406
Posted: 4/28/2016 10:05:58 AM

Homosexuality and living together used to be illegal.
Charging $20 for a loaf of bread is not illegal.

Calling a boy in a dress a derogatory name is not illegal. Well in Canada maybe,but not the USA, yet.

You having relations with your minor sin has no bearing on me or anyone else.

Legality is immaterial.

So it USED to be illegal? So? What's your point? Do you want to go back to where homosexuality was illegal? Or abortions were illegal? Or mixed marriages were illegal? I could go on.....You brought it up - do you want to go back to when you were "owned".

Charging $20.00 for a loaf of bread is not illegal. So what is your point?

Calling a boy in a dress a derogatory name MIGHT be considered a Hate Crime. We have Hate Crimes up here. Maybe check it out where you live. Mind you, some think calling someone a faggot or the n word or the c word is a crime and some see it as the norm. Depends where you are.

Having relations with my minor son - I should be charged. I wouldn't be having sex with my minor or adult son; I don't know what you do with your son Dee, maybe I don't want to know.

Legality is...legality.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 407
Posted: 4/28/2016 10:22:24 AM
I wish all thsse wimmin would stop wearin' MENS CLOTHES!, ( pants) ..clearly must be having Sexual identity struggles..
Crush on Ellen DeGeneres?
They should expect to be called foul names for wearing masculine clothing like jeans..

( written with tongue firmly in cheek)
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 408
Posted: 4/28/2016 11:27:49 AM
I like to wear a dress with pants underneath. Sort of a tunic and trouser affair<

Clearly I have issues! hahaha ;-)
 daynadaze
Msg: 409
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2016 12:08:59 PM
Yes Dee, you choose who you have sex with, unless you are being raped by someone(s) you can't stop no matter how you try, but you do not choose whether or not you have a desire to have sex with someone or some type or some age group, that you have no choice over, but you do not have to act on it. So what does that have to do with fashion changing to males wearing a dress? They have the desire and act on it, but they are not harming or raping anyone, only the one's thinking it's their business and choose to act on it by attacking someone who doesn't dress to your liking. See how that twists back to the attacker, not the person in the dress?
 _babblefish
Msg: 410
Posted: 4/28/2016 12:15:11 PM

Points for the twist, though. .

says the goal post mover. .

why open your yap when y'all would rather beat/ shoot 'em to death

*speaking of rape and being totes off topic, how about Oklahoma where forced oral sex on an unconscious woman
is NOT a crime, and y'all are blithering about boys in dresses? gawd bless 'merica

** i'm patchy white
 Ouija2025
Msg: 411
Posted: 4/28/2016 12:21:24 PM
Please, it is called a he hive.
Why would a grown azz man call a boy any kind of name? CAll out a rugby player sporting a skirt - now that's being Manly LOL
 cotter
Msg: 412
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2016 12:43:23 PM
Who cares what anyone wears ... as long as the vital areas are covered?

If a boy wants to wear a dress, he'll learn soon enough when not to bend over or when to avoid walking in the wind. I wonder if he'll wear knee socks or just his regular joggers and tube socks?

Back in the mid '60's I was the first person to wear sandals to high school (11th grade) ... they called them "JC stompers" and it was just too much fun. I had been gone at summer camp all summer (we built a shower house on the side of hill down in the Hocking Hills of southern Ohio). My hair was down to the middle of my back and even though my parents had bought me "school shoes", I decided it was still warm enough to wear my newly acquired sandals ... made out of a piece of discarded tire and had leather straps attached to them ... one that went over my big toe and two that went around my ankle and partly up my leg.

I'm sure I looked like some kind of "flower child" because I didn't have on a skirt and blouse as was expected of the girls back then ... just a loose summer dress and those sandals.

Within a week, at least 1/3 of the students were wearing sandals or flip flops to school. It went away as soon as it started because it got too cold to wear anything but shoes and boots.

Why can't people just live and let live?
 deetristate
Msg: 413
Posted: 4/28/2016 3:47:51 PM
So other people can bring up legality and homosexuality, etc. but I can't respond.
OK.
You people are clever.

I also long ago in this thread asked what do all those sexual proclivities have to do with a boy wearing a dress. But people just kept talking about it, nonetheless.
Now it gets repeated, as if original.
You people are clever.

---------
You can live and let life at a place that doesn't require a uniform. My nephew goes to a private school that requires coats and ties. It is a free country. If he or his parents don't want a coat and tie, this is the USA, He can go elsewhere. Free country.

It is all very simple.

----;;;;;;;;;

-----------
As far as single moms, onyx, maybe men should stop making babies with women they don't intend to marry or stick around and spend time with the children when they divorce.
 ChaoticSphere
Msg: 414
Posted: 4/28/2016 4:20:05 PM
Personally, I wouldn’t support something like this. Alone it appears to be innocent and harmless but obviously part of a program to indoctrinate our youth. The “bourgeois family” will disappear, right? Go back to the Bolshevik revolution with the intent to destroy a healthy family unit and replace it with government control (takes a community to raise a child, right?) which resulted in chaos.

“To clear the family out of the accumulated dust of the ages we had to give it a good shakeup, and we did” Madame Smidovich

Marriage, family, church is detrimental to the revolution. I can’t think of it but there is a Russian who wrote a description, 1920 something, with recognizable similarities with what’s going on in our society today. All communities but especially the black and/or minority communities (Leftist in charge).

With the intent, within a defined period of time, the UN is changing the economic development model that’s reigned since the industrial revolution. With the help of technocrats, it’s easier to track and control society in general.

With 7.4 billion humans on mother earth, each exhale of CO2 is detrimental to the environment and human survival. Population growth today is roughly 172,000+ and growing. Each birth that can be prevented is beneficial and death of several billion humans would be great for humanity, at least that’s what we are told. Population control?
 _babblefish
Msg: 415
Posted: 4/28/2016 5:00:08 PM

So other people can bring up legality and homosexuality, etc. but I can't respond.
OK.
You people are clever.

you aren't and you did more than once (see below) . . you keep throwing out abhorrent straw man arguments; pedophilia, incest, what you constitute as deviant sexual behaviour. . all for a boy wanting to wear a dress

You choose to have an affair
You chose whether to solicit and have relations with a minor.
You choose to engage in a threesome.
You choose to sleep with your daughter.
You choose as a man to wear a girl's dress (we are not talking about kilts, etc.)
You choose to engage in relations with someone of the same sex.
You choose to sleep with your son.
You choose, as a woman or man, to use the bathroom marked for the other gender.

I also long ago in this thread asked what do all those sexual proclivities have to do with a boy wearing a dress. But people just kept talking about it, nonetheless.

i dunno dee, here's a snip of your post #288 i hope that will help answer your question

If they CHOOSE to be adulterers, homosexual, thieves or trans, associated behavior is not allowed in my house.

(By the way, there is no evidence that gay is NOT chosen. Everyone that I know who is gay CHOSE it, for various reasons. I also know people who choose to NOT be gay ANYMORE and they resent when people tell them that they are still gay but hiding it)

It is all very simple.

* i'm melatonin free, i use the men's when necessary and i remember what i post
 deetristate
Msg: 416
Posted: 4/29/2016 2:22:32 AM
Gift # 34 to cassi, marilyn, iri.
I respond

Nothing that you posted above negates or counters anything that I previously wrote, Again, try to be original.
You taking the time to re-read my posts and then regurgitating them back directly or in a twisted form to make it look like your ideas just makes me more seem correct than I already believe that I am.

Thanks.

How dare I respond to the posts and ideas of other people, even if the posts of other people are off topic?
How dare I!
Just Beat me.

That is what people do. They respond to the discussion as they find it.

Hang me.
LOL!

Again, try to be original rather than digging up my ideas and words and posting as if original.
Try to respond to the positions on the topic.

Watch . . . . . . . . . . . .. .

Someone suggested that people want to shoot and beat these boys who want to wear a dress. (Post of other person)

No. Why? Just suspend them or give them demerits or whatever that school does. If he insists, suspend him, He can find a school, I am sure, in this society, where a boy wearing the uniform dress of a girl is perfectly OK. This is America.

(See how focused and on topic?)
 2beetoo
Msg: 417
Posted: 4/29/2016 4:13:27 AM
What I find interesting is that an obviously angry black woman who believes she is discriminated against by white society has no issues with belittling other people, in this case people in a very distinct minority.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 418
Posted: 4/29/2016 4:20:47 AM

What I find interesting is that an obviously angry black woman who believes she is discriminated against by white society has no issues with belittling other people, in this case people in a very distinct minority.

Oh gawd...If I hear Jerome's Law one more time I'm gonna puke.
 Onyx49
Msg: 419
Posted: 4/29/2016 4:24:22 AM
MSG-485
I find it interesting that anytime a BLACK...person challenge or confront a white person...they are called angry...these
"dog whistle" tactics reflect poorly on you...as far as I'm concerned...you are a confirmed racist...GOTCHA.....
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 420
Posted: 4/29/2016 4:47:18 AM
Looks like the NCAA doesn't have a problem with protecting LGBT people from discrimination:

In response to "bathroom bills" and other legislation targeting lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender rights around the country, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Board of Governors adopted new policies that could prevent some universities from hosting sporting events.
The antidiscrimination policies, intended to protect spectators from discrimination, require that sites hosting NCAA events "demonstrate how they will provide an environment that is safe, healthy and free of discrimination, plus safeguards the dignity of everyone involved in the event," according to a statement released on Wednesday.
Yahoo
 lilydreams
Msg: 421
Posted: 4/29/2016 5:59:34 AM
Dee, msg 484. I'm not Marilyn nor was I. Or "iri" or whatever that is. I'm not Babblefish either. I'm not anyone else just like I know you aren't Onyx. And I'm not posting as anyone else on here. I was Cassie....I will say that as a woman I give you credit for not being "delicate" like some of the old broads on the regular forums who report you if you somehow don't tow the party line with the other princesses.

As to the uniform dress thing. If you are paying 25,000 a year for little Johnny to go to a private school, I think there would be an argument to conform...just in a few words like "private" school. In Australia, where Nancy brought up the subject, many school kids wear uniforms to public school. Public School. I don't know about you but public high school was where we began stretching our legs and testing the waters of individuality, non confirming , rebelling a little. I remember deciding in grade 11 that I would not longer say the Lord's Prayer. So yes, I can see some kids in high school wanting to break free and toss a few rules away. The article I read about this school incident didn't mention whether this child chose to be straight, gay or otherwise (I'm going with Dee's "facts" that we all choose). Dee, if you want to dig deeper with an Internet search I'm sure we could nail down whether this student chose to be straight, gay or otherwise bit I'm not going to waste my time.

As for shooting and beating boys who want to wear a dress...something along those lines was mentioned, more than once. People have been beating and killing people that aren't "normal" for years, nothing new there.
 Maleman999
Msg: 422
Posted: 4/29/2016 6:20:52 AM
"In response to "bathroom bills" and other legislation targeting lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender rights around the country..."

I still don't understand the problem when it comes to transgendered people using public bathrooms. If a person looks like a woman and uses the women's bathroom, or a person who looks like a guy and uses the guy's bathroom, how would anybody know if they're transgendered? When they use bathroom stalls, nobody is going to see their genitals, and transgendered people don't go around announcing they are transgendered before entering a bathroom. Anytime I used a public bathroom, nobody asked me for proof of gender. I guess any bathroom bill would be more aimed at work places or schools where a person who is known by most or many people becomes transgendered and wants to use the other bathroom.
 Onyx49
Msg: 423
Posted: 4/29/2016 6:33:50 AM
It's not quite as simple as you make it sound...

I'm sure that transgenders have been using womens restrooms before all of this attention started.

The LGTB, community started this conversation about using the bathrooms of whatever sexuality they claim.
However, not all TS, are created equally...for example...some only dress in drag on the weekends...the rest of the time they are dressed as a...mechanic, lumberjack, construction worker...or whatever...and within that group are additional sick perverts.
The LGTB's...know this...and realize they can't Police, this order of misfits...so we have too.
A large venue, like a movie theatre...when 30 people are waiting on line to get in the bathroom, and we see a tall hideous TS...in line with the girls to get in...it's gonna be both funny and sad...especially being the mens line always move faster...I no longer care which restroom they use and would never inform police if I see them using the one that's illegal.

As for all of the other laws recently unleashed against the LGBT, community to prevent them from enjoying life...this also has to go.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 424
Posted: 4/29/2016 6:41:34 AM

I find it interesting that anytime a BLACK...person challenge or confront a white person...they are called angry...

I thought it was called football.

But that's just me.

Hehehehe.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 425
Posted: 4/29/2016 6:42:53 AM

I still don't understand the problem when it comes to transgendered people using public bathrooms. If a person looks like a woman and uses the women's bathroom, or a person who looks like a guy and uses the guy's bathroom, how would anybody know if they're transgendered

I guess there are people out there who look over to see what package the person using the potty has...who knew???
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Boys wearing dresses at school.