Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Boys wearing dresses at school.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lilydreams
Msg: 451
Boys wearing dresses at school. Page 19 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
I don't think one single person posting on this thread is getting hurt. We are all adults and seem to be able to stand up for ourselves and even stand up for other posters. No harm done here.

I'm watching a show on UFO ' s and how the aliens are abducting people and stealing their eggs snd sperm and making hybrids. So soon we will have to worry about half human /half Martians deciding whether to wear a dress to school. I'd show more concern but I'm thinking if Trump is elected ALL aliens will be removed...Mexican and aliens from Mars and Uranus( got one for you Fullmoondude). I wonder if a Martian can choose to be gay.

Nancy, you've always been nice.
 Nancybythebay
Msg: 452
Boys wearing dresses at school.
Posted: 4/30/2016 4:13:22 PM
That's very sweet of you to say, Lily. :)

I don't think one single person posting on this thread is getting hurt.

Maybe not hurt, as such, but pissed off I guess. This thread has brought up various other issues which people feel strongly about. I see Onyx has been deleted.

I'm watching a show on UFO ' s and how the aliens are abducting people and stealing their eggs snd sperm and making hybrids. So soon we will have to worry about half human /half Martians deciding whether to wear a dress to school.

^^ Oh God. I dread to think. lol.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 453
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2016 4:21:24 PM

I'm watching a show on UFO ' s and how the aliens are abducting people and stealing their eggs snd sperm and making hybrids.

Are they meeting them on POF? That would explain a lot if they were. Certainly would give an answer to the common "How come girls won't write me back?" question. :)
 lilydreams
Msg: 454
Posted: 4/30/2016 4:38:04 PM
^^^ NG the answer to the age old "why won't girls write me back" is in a galaxy far, far away. I wonder if we will be discussing "who pays" as well. Mind you, from all the drawings I've seen of supposed aliens, it's hard to tell the male from the female so maybe they just take turns...what a concept.

And yes, Onyx is gone but the KKK still writes about white right. I hope he comes back, he made me laugh when I didn't want to smack him.
 deetristate
Msg: 455
Posted: 5/9/2016 10:32:34 AM
Some girl in Pa. wanted to wear a boy's suit to the prom at a private catholic school. She was warned not to. She did anyway. She was thrown out.

Good.

Don't move into a neighborhood that only allows white curtains if you want purple.

Don't go to a private catholic school with set attire if you can't comply.

Don't want rules? Hmm Unitarian?
 quinneskimo
Msg: 456
Posted: 5/9/2016 11:33:32 AM
Geez lady ^^^ I am surprised you didn't ask for a public flogging. This dumb little bytch going against all the rules, especially those really, really important ones. Maybe you could jail her.

And really, the catholic's are kicking a girl out for wearing a suit when they wouldn't even banish their own child abusing and raping priests?? Sometimes I SMH at the absurdity of it all.

Go ahead lady, start a crowd funding page or something and get that girl stung up by her thumbs before we all go to hell in a hand basket.

I can't believe the stuff folks get torqued up about. Must be a slow day on the teabagger sites.
 deetristate
Msg: 457
Posted: 5/9/2016 12:31:53 PM
No. Being thrown out of the prom was enough.

Those things that YOU suggested are too extreme.

Not tourged, or whatever exaggeration you presented. It is just interesting that people voluntarily pay to go to a place with certain rules and then don't want to follow those rules.

Hate suits and ties? Don't be a lawyer. Don't want to take a yearly drug test? Don't be a taxi driver. Don't like people wearing shorts to formal events? Don't live in the V. I.

It is all quite simple.

What do raping preits have to do with this?
NOTHING.
 quinneskimo
Msg: 458
Posted: 5/9/2016 1:02:24 PM
^^ You brought up "private catholic school"

Where I live, the schools aren't private and you don't even have to be catholic to go to a catholic school.

I just don't get why you are so miffed about what some school kid is doing. You know, some of these kids will be graduating in a month, will be old enough (if they aren't already) and will be old enough to die for their country. Let them wear what they want as they are just testing the waters of life.

You and me, we're just old and cranky, especially you. We did our experimenting years ago, let these kids have chance at growing up too.

VVV

That is because you aren't afraid of anyone in the LGBT community like some appear to be.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 459
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2016 1:03:03 PM

Geez lady ^^^ I am surprised you didn't ask for a public flogging. This dumb little bytch going against all the rules, especially those really, really important ones. Maybe you could jail her.

Yeah, she acts like the gal showed up stark naked crying out "I'm here for the gangbang!" :) I agree that hey, it's a private school... that shouldn't be illegal to ask them to leave due to dress code violation, but that doesn't mean you still can't razz them for it either. IMO, it should be treated the same way as a guy coming to the dance with a bow-tie on, when dress code states that every boy must wear a collared shirt with a Regular tie. In both cases, it's still formal wear and for serious reasons.

Would some private schools kick them out? Yeah, most likely at least a few would. Would many not worry about it? Yeah, many wouldn't worry about it. The anal-retentive ones do deserved to get razzed for it, tho. :)
 daynadaze
Msg: 460
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2016 3:50:34 PM

...but the "bottom surgery" required for changing of either of the sex(es) grosses the f*ck right outta me.

You seem to think that's of some importance in the lives of others.
 2beetoo
Msg: 461
Posted: 5/9/2016 4:12:47 PM
"Apparently being in the "queue" obtaining surgeries on their (healthy) body parts are interfering with cancer patients needing surgery on, well, unhealthy cancerous body parts."

Any evidence, any at all, that reassignment surgery is interfering with cancer surgeries? Any evidence that surgeons who remove cancer also perform sex change surgeries? Or is this just talking out of your rearend?
 aj17225
Msg: 462
Posted: 5/9/2016 4:29:10 PM
The Catholic School sent out a notice for all to see months before the prom as far as what was to be worn. This family ignored the school's dress code and by refusing to abide by the school's rules, she didn't get to go to the prom, which was all her doing. Pretty much the end of the story, maybe the girl and her irresponsible parents for allowing the daughter to not abide by RULES, learned that rules are rules and you break them and there is a consequence. Not a very good parental example. As far as the school doing anything more, nothing else was needed. Msg 526 and 527, I guess we can rely on you two as far as what rules can be ignored and what "fits" your views.(NOT)

VVVVVVVV Oh I see now, whatever you don't like as far as rules go, you are ignoring them and doing what you please. Let's everyone do the same and we can all do as we please.........rules? What rules, wooby says anything goes...carry on
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 463
Posted: 5/9/2016 4:46:20 PM
learned that rules are rules and you break them and there is a consequence. Not a very good parental example.

Letting your child learn that breaking rules has consequences is a BAD parental example? I would have said quite the reverse.

Carry on.
 Maleman999
Msg: 464
Posted: 5/9/2016 5:00:52 PM
It would be be a bad idea for that girl to get a job where a uniform is required, if she feels she can wear whatever she feels like wearing, regardless of uniform policy.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 465
Posted: 5/9/2016 5:44:02 PM

Pretty much the end of the story, maybe the girl and her irresponsible parents for allowing the daughter to not abide by RULES, learned that rules are rules and you break them and there is a consequence. Not a very good parental example.

I wonder if Rosa Parks was a parent?
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 466
Posted: 5/9/2016 5:57:57 PM
It does.seem.kind.of weird for someone who lives in a country that celebrates a revolution to be all about petty rules.
 2beetoo
Msg: 467
Posted: 5/9/2016 6:22:40 PM
Number one piano, you didn't answer my question. Do you have any evidence of what you state or are you speaking out of your rear end again. Number two, I am not cassie.. There are other people here who think you are full of s*** after all.
 quinneskimo
Msg: 468
Posted: 5/9/2016 6:27:04 PM
Why is it that some people think that some person is just sitting around, not doing much, bored and thinks "oh, maybe I'll have a sex change just for something to do". And just because someone thinks is "so fvcking gross" doesn't mean it might not be the best thing for that person. We're "normal" so we have no idea what it's like to be different, whether it's mental, as in Down Syndrome, or physical, as in born with no arms, or trapped in a body where the outside doesn't fit with the inside.

There are females in North America getting bigger tits every day, some die on the table. Some women are getting butt implants, lip injections, ribs removed. Guys are getting calf muscle implants and pec implants, penis enlargement. So why the hell is it okay to modify your body to look like J-Lo or Arnold but it's somehow "fvcking gross " for a transgender to get surgery?

And "normal" is nebulous.

And really, how many transgender people did you come across today - either just in transition or who have had partial surgery or full surgery? Hell, how many gay people did you come across today? How many with Down Syndrome? Probably none, just like me. But a few narrow minded, closed minded and stupid people have crossed my path today.

Did Dee ever back up her phobia with an actual article or quote or cite a source regarding the girl who wanted to wear a suit? Was it even true? Did she want to wear a suit just to be different, as a fashion statement? Was the girl a lesbian or asexual or transexual or transgender? Or just more b.s.?
 quinneskimo
Msg: 469
Posted: 5/9/2016 6:49:56 PM
if you were a littl more intelligent you would have checked posting History and found that that other person is not me, obviously an American. And gals like you nuke me, why be so childish. As I said before, ignore my posts or piss off. That's what an adult would do, not run run to mommy.

And , I'd like a source to your claims about surgery costs too for Alberta. I also think you're talking out of you arse. Why should I have to look it up, you posted it...back it up.

And I do t like unnecessary surgery either, I've been cut open. But...I was born female and I am female, my inside fits my outside. It's easy to say it's "fvcking gross" when you're not living it or feel trapped in a body that doesn't fit you.
 2beetoo
Msg: 470
Posted: 5/9/2016 6:51:46 PM
Who cares what you find? Who cares what you think. Considering how much you despise men, it would seem to me you would be happy with any man deciding to change sexes. Doesn't that mean one less rapist in the world to somebody like you?
 2beetoo
Msg: 471
Posted: 5/9/2016 6:55:24 PM
At the obvious risk of being nuked, because that is what you do to people you don't agree with, let me state piano you are one f***** up b****. Nuke away piano, you intolerant, mentally ill piece of shit.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 472
Posted: 5/9/2016 7:35:49 PM
Uh-oh. Sometimes it works best if you identify the feeling under the anger, and own it as your own feeling. Then the other person hears what you're saying. For example, I can't read anyone's mind but if I were offended by what PP said I might say, "I feel sad when you say such and such is gross because some people only have so many options to choose from" etc, etc.
 2beetoo
Msg: 473
Posted: 5/9/2016 7:42:23 PM
That's cause you're cool whatsamatta. Piano has been myopic, evidences hatred and fear of men, is intolerant, a ****...forever here. I don't give a damn if being direct gets me nuked so I don't mince words.
 quinneskimo
Msg: 474
Posted: 5/9/2016 7:50:46 PM
^^^whatsamatterbaby
I think I pretty much said that here -

And I don't like unnecessary surgery either, I've been cut open. But...I was born female and I am female, my inside fits my outside. It's easy to say it's "fvcking gross" when you're not living it or feel trapped in a body that doesn't fit you.

I was born white, female, whole, straight and intact. I can't imagine living any other way, this is my normal. What I have is empathy for those that aren't the norm, be it physical or mental or sexual. We have people like Dee who think people choose to be gay, lesbian and transexual or transgender...like they are choosing to have a chicken dinner or a steak or get red shoes or black shoes. WTF. Then we have others that just think it's gross. It's not gross, it's just not YOUR normal. So? This effects you how?

I wonder, how many others just think that lesbians, gay, transexuals and transgendered choose this? Like, today I'm a straight person and tomorrow I think I'll be a lesbian.
 2beetoo
Msg: 475
Posted: 5/9/2016 7:55:41 PM
That's cause dee is either an idiot or controversial for the sake of being controversial. Hey, since I'm being nuked anyway, why not tell it straight? Only the truly moronic believe it's a choice. Or those living under a rock.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Boys wearing dresses at school.