Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Boys wearing dresses at school.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mdbco32
Msg: 476
Boys wearing dresses at school. Page 20 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)

It does.seem.kind.of weird for someone who lives in a country that celebrates a revolution to be all about petty rules.

The American Revolution was inspired by business regulatory reform. Less restrictive, less tariff-penalized trade is still regulated trade and revolution does not equal anarchy. When an automotive company goes revolutionary, does it ignore all regulations involving automotive safety? No.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 477
view profile
History
Boys wearing dresses at school.
Posted: 5/9/2016 11:45:44 PM

I was born white, female, whole, straight and intact. I can't imagine living any other way, this is my normal. What I have is empathy for those that aren't the norm, be it physical or mental or sexual.

I agree. Not having empathy for those who wholeheartedly feel inside as another gender is pretty bad. At first with the Jenner thing I was thinking "Oh geez, the Kardashians have drove him nuts," which, I would still have empathy for, don't get me wrong. But when I read how he expressed all this to his previous wife and how it's been a long time thing since being a young adult, etc -- yeah, you have to have Empathy for them. Nobody's going to do that for mere attention. Otherwise he would have done it Long ago.

We have people like Dee who think people choose to be gay, lesbian

Yeah on that part, I still can't get. They are stubborn minded, not curious about how/why some folks are like that (which I would assume anyone would be). Some people don't understand that you don't choose to be straight, and attraction's not a choice. Straight/gay/bi isn't about action -- I was straight long before I ever got any action. It's just about attraction. They refuse to understand that basic concept.
 deetristate
Msg: 478
Posted: 5/10/2016 3:12:01 AM
Again, you are veering off topic, folks.

What does
homosexuality
or sex change
or being a transvestite

have to do with paying to go to a private school that has a dress code, refusing to comply with the dress code and then objecting to the consequences.

No need to kill her, folks.
Not allowing her in the prom was enough.
Really, it is.

She can be as "different" as she wants and her parents and the touchy feelies on here can encourage her to be as "different as she wants..... somewhere else.

==============

But I'll play off topic, again.

People don't choose to have DS or be born with no arms.

People choose to have sex with their sisters or brothers, people of the same sex, outside of their marriage, with animals, with groups, with two other people simultaneously and with their children and grand-children.

People choose
to have perfectly good organs and extremities cut off, sexual and otherwise (see body integrity disorder).

Society needs to get back to treating people with mental illness and neurosis rather than indulging and encouraging it.

Continue with the name calling . . . . . . . . . . . Now!
 trasplantado
Msg: 479
Posted: 5/10/2016 3:35:29 AM

Society needs to get back to treating people with mental illness and neurosis rather than indulging and encouraging it

Last I heard was that Reagan closed mental hospitals to save money for his pet projects. Not that the people who needed mental care were treated well back then, but at least they weren't homeless living under bridges.

Now, at least there is a possibility of some people getting some health services thanks to the health reform law.
 quinneskimo
Msg: 480
Posted: 5/10/2016 5:44:50 AM
Dee, you still didn't post anything regarding the girl who wants to wear a suit....the why of your tale. Why did she want to wear a suit? And I'd like to see an actual article and not just hate regurgitated from your mouth as you usually do on this topic.

People choose to have sex with their sisters or brothers, people of the same sex, outside of their marriage, with animals, with groups, with two other people simultaneously and with their children and grand-children.

This sentence was very telling, it's telling me that you are not as intelligent as I originally thought. Let's go through your list -
1) sex with brother or sister - this is generally rape, rarely agreed upon by both. I'm going out on a limb here and saying that 98% is criminal rape.
2) sex with people of the same sex- not illegal, not a crime. Just an issue with the ignorant and homophobes.
3) sex outside of their marriage - not a great thing, not something I did or would do, not illegal, not a crime.
4) sex with animals - animals, like children can't give consent. Illegal and a crime.
5) sex with groups - consenting adults? Not illegal, not a crime.
6). Sex with two other people - come on Dee, it's called a threesome. Adults and consent come to mind. Not illegal.
7) sex with children and grand- children...illegal and a crime.

Geez Dee, you're a bit of a wing nut with your little list there. Actually, it was kind of pathetic.

And yes, I will agree with you that people "choose" to have perfectly good body parts altered or cut off...I mentioned that in another post. How come you can get breast implants and Caitlyn Jenner can't?

People that are transgender HAVE to go through psychological assessments and counselling to be allowed in most programs for transitioning. Last I read anyway. You could research it but then you would have more information and on this topic, it's far better for you to be misinformed Dee.

I think things like homophobia are a mental illness.
 deetristate
Msg: 481
Posted: 5/10/2016 5:50:13 AM
And, again, you have nothing so you resort to name calling, ad hominem and contending that I said something that I didn't.

Thanks for playing, whoever you are with this name.

I am not a cosmetic surgery supporter unless injured, diseased, etc.

But people can do what they want.

Bruce Jenner did.

But society should not pay for it or encourage such mental illness.

Like abortions- you want one, you pay for it absent medical emergencies, like all medical emergencies.

We are not buying the guy who thinks he's a cat or large litter box. Nor or we giving a stake and fire to the woman who feels that she is Joan of arc.

As I am not homophobic, you have to run that by someone who is. Again, has nothing to do with wearing the required clothing.

Who cares why she wanted to wear a suit? Immaterial.

I don't hate these people. I feel sorry for them.
Just like I feel sorry that you or a family have to deal with this.

Doesn't mean that I should support or encourage the madness.

quinneskimo
Msg: 482
Posted: 5/10/2016 6:33:09 AM
See, when you say things like "Doesn't mean that I should support or encourage the madness .", you lose me. That's when I know you have no empathy, no sympathy and are truly a phobic about the whole thing. You have mentioned many times that you wouldn't allow "these" types of people in your life or in your family's life. And you say don't compare this to race...but you're doing the same thing as some fat white sherif in Mobile saying "ain't none of those playin with my kids"

As for paying for it, many have to pay for their own. In some areas there is assistance or full payment. Maybe you could research that too.

As for abortions and paying for those - I will happily have my tax dollars pay for needed abortions and birth control. Why wouldn't I, it's far cheaper than welfare. And speaking of welfare, my tax dollars, and yours, have been going to support many an able bodied person to sit at home and watch soap operas for years...men and women and children. Thousands of them, hundreds of thousands of them. Probably have relatives on welfare, I know I had an aunt on welfare and she could have found a job.

How many trannie surgeries do you think you'd have to pay for in a year Dee?

And it's mighty big of you to "feel sorry for them", which is totally different than having empathy and understanding.

Piano - your "stupid" is showing, maybe tuck it in.
 deetristate
Msg: 483
Posted: 5/10/2016 8:51:37 AM
""""And you say don't compare this to race...but you're doing the same thing as some fat white sherif in Mobile saying "ain't none of those playin with my kids"""""

When the people that the sheriff didn't want his kid to play with voluntarily underwent surgery or voluntarily dress up to pretend to be the people he doesn't want his kids to play with, then you may have a point. Until then, you don't.
 mrzephyr2
Msg: 484
Posted: 5/10/2016 9:04:12 AM
^^^^^ You make no sense. What do you mean she doesn't have a point? Of course she has a point, just like you have a point. The real point is that she is right and you are wrong.
 mrzephyr2
Msg: 485
Posted: 5/10/2016 9:05:15 AM

Here comes "Cassie" sign in hand,
Advertising free BJ's to all the men,
She ain't no looker, hell, she ain't no Venus,
And she will only be nice to you,
If you have a penis!

Why is somebody this demented and offensive not banned? Are people not reporting this woman?
 quinneskimo
Msg: 486
Posted: 5/10/2016 9:48:44 AM

When the people that the sheriff didn't want his kid to play with voluntarily underwent surgery or voluntarily dress up to pretend to be the people he doesn't want his kids to play with, then you may have a point. Until then, you don't.

You have volunteered to be a bigot and a homophobe. You have volunteered and chosen to be closed minded and ignorant to others. You pretend to be a human being but you pick and chose who you think are worthy. Sad.
 2beetoo
Msg: 487
Posted: 5/10/2016 10:01:56 AM
^^^^^^
You pretend to be a human being but you pick and chose who you think are worthy. Sad.

Actually this is very typical of a certain segment of humanity. Looking down on others, homophobia, ignorance . . . none of this displayed by Dee is unusual. But like I have said in the past, I find this a little hypocritical. She is angry at white people for their perceived slights against black people, and yet she does the same thing to other peoples that she believes is being done to her. That is what is sad imho.
 oj126
Msg: 488
Posted: 5/10/2016 10:45:48 AM
If Dee is anti white , I've never noticed. And , really , if anyone would , that would be me. She doesn't follow the path you seem to think Blacks should maintain. So what happens when Blacks don't "fall in place" how you want them to? Think Allen West.

LOL , the lack of moderation has been wonderful ; entertaining to say the least. Canada can actually learn something from the murky waters of POF ; censorship really makes for a dull day.
 quinneskimo
Msg: 489
Posted: 5/10/2016 11:31:03 AM
^^ I don't think Dee is anti white. Not in the least. Actually, her opinion on this topic as well as abortion, disappoints me not because of her colour but because of her gender. I just thought women, by nature, were more open minded and nurturing and forgiving and understanding. Apparently not. I can see her closing the door on the face of her own child if he or she happens to be LGBT. Cold. Very cold. Being cold is a choice.

BTW, if I'm removed, it's not by choice. Freedom of speech is everywhere except on the POF forums.
 daynadaze
Msg: 490
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2016 11:40:58 AM

She doesn't follow the path you seem to think Blacks should maintain.

What? If people disagree with her and when she posts things that make no sense, then people will comment, just like she does...but being black means she should follow a path?, what are you talking about?
 mrzephyr2
Msg: 491
Posted: 5/10/2016 11:41:10 AM
TSK TSK. The mentally ill one, Piano Petal, had 2bee nuked. LOL. POF is probably the only thing in this woman's life that puts up with her. No guy would have her . . . I wonder if her dog hates her. I suppose POF can be a lifeline to those who are really out there in la la land.
 mrzephyr2
Msg: 492
Posted: 5/10/2016 11:43:44 AM

Freedom of speech is everywhere except on the POF forums.

If you are mentally ill, you are free and welcome to post on POF. So yes, the really fuked up ones have Free Speech here. Now if you are too honest . . . you know you are female but have bad things to say about other females . . . watch out. You are a traitor and subject to being nuked. Much better to talk about other posters giving Blow Jobs . . . than you are in here :-)
 deetristate
Msg: 493
Posted: 5/10/2016 12:02:16 PM
Ha!!!

Even better....

A Muslim student is thinking about suing The Citadel because she won't be allowed to wear a hijab with her uniform.

I couldn't make this up.
 Stellan77
Msg: 494
Boys wearing dresses at school
Posted: 5/10/2016 1:33:10 PM
I've always wondered if people who believe sexual orientation is a choice have bi tendencies themselves that they are repressing.
 chinook1111
Msg: 495
Posted: 5/10/2016 2:18:52 PM
@Dayna 562
Dee makes perfect sense to me.
Liberals feel that people with color should automatically align with them and be" under their wing".

So when Dee doesn't conform she gets labelled a "TWAT" by a certain tough guy poster.You would think some of the liberals would have complained eh?Not that it appears that she actually cares what he says....

Stellan 77
Why would you wonder?
 daynadaze
Msg: 496
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2016 5:59:29 PM
Who here thinks that women of color need to act one way or the other, based on their skin color? No one that I know of thinks that, except of course those few who actually think skin color is some basis for their actions or thoughts. No, no one thinks Dee is in need of some path or that she should have some path because of her coloring, that's insane. What Dee does or says to or about others, and what they say back, is called a discussion, it has nothing to do with some sort of path for Dee. Where do you get this crap?
 deetristate
Msg: 497
Boys wearing dresses at school
Posted: 5/10/2016 6:35:34 PM
Sure, Stellan. And if you think theft is a choice you must be a bi-thief and repressing thievery.

sure.

uh, ok.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 498
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2016 9:11:58 PM

Stellan 77 - Why would you wonder?

Do you mean that as a "yeah, duh, of course they have those tendencies!"?, or "I don't see why one would think there'd be a connection between someone who believes sexual attraction/orientation is a choice would have some bisexual tendancies."?
 chinook1111
Msg: 499
Posted: 5/11/2016 7:00:19 PM
Gays have long called it a choice.Now that they see some benefits to be had they claim it is orientation.Plenty of gay men have fathered children.Then their preference changed.Upset and hurt by some woman they veer off.Same with some women.Nothing to do with any gay chromosomes. Maybe they aren't very masculine and find not many women are attracted to them.Maybe the can't get it up anymore.They find another outlet.Its a choice.They choose to have sex they can easily obtain instead of putting up with some woman.Or the woman with a child gives up trying to find a man to help her raise that child.Maybe she pairs up with another woman in a similar situation.People cope.

Edit
In an effort to have sex with men some may dress up as a woman,put on a wig and makeup.In the past they only went out at night.They may go further and obtain breast implants.In a final act of confusion they may decide on surgery down below.Apparently in Quebec the gov pays for this in case anybody was wondering where their tax dollars went
 daynadaze
Msg: 500
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2016 7:50:01 PM
Lots of gay people tried to live their life as straight, just like lots of people have had to do lots of things when bigots think it's their job to decide. And if someone wants to have children, what's it to you?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Boys wearing dresses at school.