Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Boys wearing dresses at school.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 524
Boys wearing dresses at school. Page 23 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
While I had heard that directly from people in the music and stage industries, interesting that Elijah Woods said that there is a hidden child abuse industry in Hollywood.

No wonder TV shows and movies tend to promote all things perverse. OJ would say that this also supports the, "That's for the goyim" far left conspiracy theory. Not to mention the Hollywood "gay mafia" allegations that got john Travolta problems.

The world is interesting.

I was going to start a new thread but my stalkers have deleted the last four that I attempted to start.
 raisehill
Msg: 525
Boys wearing dresses at school.
Posted: 5/23/2016 9:28:02 AM
^^^ You can't blame them. You say some of the most inane stuff on these boards. I didn't see the threads that were deleted, but I am guessing based on your posting history they were nonsensical :-)
 chinook1111
Msg: 526
Posted: 5/23/2016 7:15:01 PM
Dee.....shhhh....you can't say that stuff.

@Norwegian Guy
Explain David Bowie.

Hopefully nobody slips you any Israeli gay pills....and films the action.You would be woken up by photographers.Happened to a Palestinian activist.
 matyko
Msg: 527
Posted: 5/23/2016 7:25:40 PM
David Bowie, Prince and a few more (some on here) are bi-sexual....probably. A few on the forums have stated they are bi-sexual, a few even mentioned asexual and we have a few virgins. So?? Men are an odd lot, some think if they just GET a blow job from another guy that they are still straight...but if they GIVE a blow job to another guy, they are gay. So some men go out and get it and still go home to the wife and feel no need to confess any sins to the padre on Sunday. Cool. I think men are a little more anal about anal than women...if you follow my drift. IMO, women just go with the flow or where their heart takes them. Men compartmentalize...some.

Gay pills? Maybe if they are reversible we could give some to Dee so she can understand...or at least empathize.
 daynadaze
Msg: 528
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2016 9:18:46 PM
Pedophiles like to position themselves in areas where children are likely to be, and what better places than where they have authority and can single children out and away from their parents. So of course you would find lots of pedophiles in the movie & TV business. Surely you already knew that.
 matyko
Msg: 529
Posted: 5/23/2016 9:29:47 PM
^^^ I'm sure the tv and movie industry has nothing on those that preach. Nothing even close. I wouldn't be surprised if more children are abused in their own homes by someone they know, trust and love than in the movie and tv industry. I'm sure just GOING to school is more dangerous and damaging than a boy wearing a dress to school or a girl wearing a tux to grad, especially if it's a religious school. A pedophile sexually assaulting a child is a criminal act and they should be charged and jailed. A boy wearing a dress to school or a girl wearing a tux to grad is not committing a crime.
 deetristate
Msg: 530
Posted: 5/24/2016 4:03:18 AM
I feel sorry for you people who had such terrible experiences with religion while growing up.

Anyway, don't want to wear the uniform as designated? Don't go to that school.

You are correct. It is not breaking a law.
However . .
Boys who now (we are not in Victorian days) want to wear the girls' uniform need mental health therapy because they

1) don't get enough attention at home so are seeking it now

2) found at home that the girl gets the attention no matter what ( see Will Smith family) so they try to emulate girls

3) have even deeper mental health issues.

Same applies to that girl who wanted to wear the tux
 matyko
Msg: 531
Posted: 5/24/2016 5:54:10 AM
Well Dee, I don't have first hand knowledge of the aftermath of children working in the tv and movie industry . Do you? I do have first hand knowledge of the aftermath of abuse, both physical and sexual, from the industry of religion and from inside the supposed safe haven of home. I'm sure you do too.

You brought up the tv and film industry as a source of a busy - I brought up the REAL source. My personal experiences singing in the choir at the United Church until I was 12 were quite pleasant. Lived in the country and small towns have their churches. It was later when I got into reading and thinking that I became an athiest, it all made no sense to me. Just because I think it's all made up b.s. Used to keep people oppressed, suppress thought and should in no way shape or form be anywhere at a public venue, as in saying a prayer at school or at a town hall meeting,...anyway, I'm not at the church every weekend with a placard screaming "down with God "... I leave that kind of thing to the religious freaks outside abortion clinics and such.

The girl who wanted to wear a tux to grad is a lesbian. She's not an anomaly or a freak of nature or should be shunned or put on an ice flow to drift and not "infect" the clan. She doesn't have some defect that should be fixed by an exorcism. I'm sure she gets hugged at home. See, you want to shuffle her off to some asylum for re-programming like in One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest. You're friggin Nurse Rachet there Dee. You have decided what is a mental condition and you want it eradicated because it offends you.

I think you have a few mental health issues there Dee. Deep mental issues. You seem to follow every little event out of the norm and comment on it...this one wears a dress, that one wears a tux, the sky is falling, I need one of my pills. Normal people don't get all torqued up like you do, it's like a phobia or a deep seeded fear. The rest of us just carry on about our day...you see the LGTB crowd everywhere. I think a few sessions on a couch with a good shrink might fix your little problem.
 raisehill
Msg: 532
Posted: 5/24/2016 6:13:33 AM
"So?? Men are an odd lot, some think if they just GET a blow job from another guy that they are still straight.."

When I was a young, strapping guy, I was hit on by gay guys a number of times. The first time I was asked if I was straight, and I thought he was asking me if I smoked dope. I was clueless. I do remember a guy out of the blue asking me if I wanted "head"...and I had ask him to repeat himself because it didn't register at fitst. The thought made me sick to my stomach. Women were never quite that forward.

Anyway, I agree with you about Dee. She has some serious issues. It's kind of sad. And that tuxedo issue happening in a liberal part of Pennsylvania. Just terrible. Aholes.
 chinook1111
Msg: 533
Posted: 5/24/2016 7:51:24 AM
First a tux and then what?A cod piece to round things out?Maybe an outrageously huge one?
 matyko
Msg: 534
Posted: 5/24/2016 8:46:29 AM
^^^ Why would any semi-rational, semi-intelligent human being think a lesbian needs to go get mental help? What is it that Irish says, oh yeah, "you can't fix stupid". I have to agree.

I wonder why they call it a cod piece, I wonder if that is even spelled correctly? I may have to look it up.
 2ufo
Msg: 535
Posted: 5/24/2016 9:32:02 AM
Codpiece.

It's spelled correctly.
It used to be an adornment and place to keep things for a man before pockets were common; he'd stuff in his handkerchief (those days, they used them), his wallet, an orange or apple...
 TheRebelYell
Msg: 536
Posted: 5/24/2016 11:06:35 AM

A codpiece (from Middle English: cod, meaning "scrotum") is a covering flap or pouch that attaches to the front of the crotch of men's trousers and usually accentuates the genital area. It was held closed by string ties, buttons, or other methods. It was an important item of European clothing in the 15th and 16th centuries, and is still worn in the modern era in performance costumes, for rock music and metal musicians, and in the leather subculture, while an Athletic cup protects in a similar fashion.

from Wiki

Hmmm. What happened to Matyko?
 deetristate
Msg: 537
Posted: 5/24/2016 12:29:58 PM
Iri. . . . uh maytko.

So if I comment or add to the discussion that is a problem for you? Oh, unless I agree with you. I see.

So if I oppose robbery, I guess that I have robber issues? OK.

Thanks. Your history that you shared( thanks) just supports what I wrote. Thanks for that.
 bluejeanbaby5
Msg: 538
Posted: 5/24/2016 1:58:10 PM
Why do you think everyone is Irish? Or Iri? Or the Nun? Or someone? Are you Onyx?

And being a robber is a criminal activity, being a lesbian isn't. Neither is being transgender or gay. Why would you oppose bring gay? I can see you opposing s robber or other criminal activity.
 Blonde_Fishie
Msg: 539
Posted: 5/27/2016 4:01:48 PM
I was out to dinner w/ my T friend last week...she went on about public restrooms for over an hour...

When I got home, I thought to Google what percentage is trangender, just to get a ballpark figure... I got .3%...now let's say that is a conservative # & it is 1% national average in the U.S.

So all this going on about it for 1%

As my friend said, there have been trans people for many years, quietly using public restrooms while "en femme" or "en homme" & no fuss. We agreed, much ado about nothing.

Sorry if this is off topic to boys wearing skirts...I understand the concept of school uniforms, but I do not like it. Too conformist IMO.
 chinook1111
Msg: 540
Posted: 5/27/2016 4:16:44 PM
Texan Abbott.JFK wanted to send a man to the moon and Obama wants to send a man to the girls room.
 Coma_White
Msg: 541
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2016 5:43:08 PM

Boys who now (we are not in Victorian days) want to wear the girls' uniform need mental health therapy because they

1) don't get enough attention at home so are seeking it now

2) found at home that the girl gets the attention no matter what ( see Will Smith family) so they try to emulate girls

3) have even deeper mental health issues.

Same applies to that girl who wanted to wear the tux

Do you have any evidence for your claims, or are you just making things up as you go along? There's no evidence that a boy wearing dresses or a women wearing a tuxedo is the product of not getting enough attention at home, found that the other gender got more attention or mental health issues. That's fine if you don't like men wearing dresses or women wearing tuxedos, but that hardly makes it factual that they have mental health issues.
 daynadaze
Msg: 542
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2016 6:28:11 PM
So what you deal with in your life, happens to be in the lower percentile, then it's not important and you should just deal with it? This isn't about how many there are of whatever, it's about showing respect and giving the same rights to everyone. And no, because some people just don't get it, we are not talking about criminals, but we are talking about trying to make criminals of innocent people who don't happen to be in the majority.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 543
Posted: 5/27/2016 8:59:34 PM
Gosh, if Oxford and Cambridge can desexualize their dress codes, you'd think we might be able to, also?
 aj17225
Msg: 544
Posted: 5/27/2016 9:12:55 PM
Dress codes are dress codes, funny that some want to override what is a dress code(sounds like Obama and his executive orders). If you rebel and disobey a rule, you know you will pay the price. Pretty simple now isn't it.
 daynadaze
Msg: 545
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2016 9:30:26 PM
How do you think dress codes have changed over the years, have always changed over the years?
 TheRebelYell
Msg: 546
Posted: 5/27/2016 9:31:28 PM
^^^ AJ, did you feel that way about Obama when you voted for him, twice? Twice? Who are you going to vote for this time and then bytch about them?

My friends daughter had grad last week. She had a flask taped to both thighs, nicely hidden by her long dress. And a girl wearing a tuxedo is asked to leave grad? Many kids are getting drug, stoned and having sex at grad and at after grad parties...but don't let a girl wear a tuxedo.

I still think high school, 16, 17, 18 year olds should be testing the waters. We allow a 16 year old to go hurtling down the highway at 110km per hour and they can't decide what they can wear? An 18 year old grade 12 student can vote in our elections, but can't wear a tuxedo to grad? Crazy. Leave grad and walk across the street and sign up for the armed forces...but can't wear a tuxedo to grad.
 chinook1111
Msg: 547
Posted: 5/27/2016 10:12:08 PM
Did you see that cover up of the five Brentwood murder victims Miss Edmonton?The University kids?A professor credited one of the victims with helping him come out,he was older,27.
 Blonde_Fishie
Msg: 548
Posted: 5/28/2016 3:35:32 AM

So what you deal with in your life, happens to be in the lower percentile, then it's not important and you should just deal with it?

No! If .3% of the population (I am sure this is a conservative estimate) is transgendered, what are the odds that a NON-Transgendered person, while shopping at Target, has to "go" & ends up in a public restroom w/ a Transgendered person? Especially given the fact that many establishments have uni-sex &/or "family" restrooms?

Unless we appoint "bathroom monitors/gynecologists/urologists" to check the "plumbing" of each person before entering the restroom that is gender specific, how would we know if they were "cis" or not? Do they need to provide a DNA sample?

I've seen & known men who appeared a bit feminine & women who appeared a bit masculine, does that make them "trans"? And what about gender neutral people, like hermaphrodites?

People have bodily functions, facilities are provided to them, it should be their legal right to use the facilities for their intended purpose, end of story.

As my friend said, there have been trans people for many years, quietly using public restrooms while "en femme" or "en homme" & no fuss. We agreed, much ado about nothing.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Boys wearing dresses at school.