Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Boys wearing dresses at school.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bamagrl68
Msg: 176
Boys wearing dresses at school. Page 8 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
Nancybythebay- I addressed you because you started the thread.
I did not mean for it to seem like I was angry with you, specifically, but I can see that it did.
Apologies, I just get worked up about the issue.
I had a nephew who was gay, I use past tense because he passed away several years ago.
My niece is also gay.
The ignorance they face was/is astounding.
btw- I don't wear dresses, I dislike them. Does that make me any less of a woman?
Just something more to discuss. ;)
 ebolakitty
Msg: 177
Boys wearing dresses at school.
Posted: 4/14/2016 11:19:24 PM

No one has insulted anyone's religious beliefs. No one.

Bummer. I really intended to insult religious beliefs by mocking Jesus. I must not have been direct enough or caustic enough. Next time I'll associate God with dung instead of just urine and see what that does. I hope this explanation will allow Onyx to carry out his violent threats. We know how religious people are.
 Onyx49
Msg: 178
Posted: 4/15/2016 3:16:18 AM
@ebola...this is the internet...lunatics like you roam the screens attempting to arouse conflict....because there in your cave it's safe to hurd vile, nasty comments.
Clearly...you're a sorry...punk azz, coward...the least amount of opposition or aggression and you start crying like a bitzch...you never survive in my world...so stay in ur place hoe because I know you'd never face anybody up and punk...with that said...continue being a keyboard commando.....

@Coma-
OMG...give up and grow up....I'm a man...that means I say what I believe and I don't give a shtz about who agree or disagree...if you're not a sizzling homo...what da fcck do you care what I say.

It's weird and creepy...all of these grown azz men willing to fight for boys to wear dresses to school...no Man, with a Masculine identity wants to see boys marching around in a dress...the ones that do seem to all be from Canada...what da fcck are they putting in the water over there.

Jo van
Msg: 179
Posted: 4/15/2016 3:53:47 AM
Personally, I'd be more concerned about the teachers wearing dresses.
-Especially the long, black, religious dresses that "priests" wear.

-I can't think of a single example of any boy in a dress, raping any other pupils, but I can give you tens of thousands of examples of the men in charge of them, all wearing long, black dresses, raping hundreds of thousands of their young pupils.

And not just the "catholicks", there was a recent story of a CoE bishop, sadly, the boy he'd raped and abused for many years, eventually took his own life, before the trial.
I remember seeing an interview with the kid, he explained how the "priest" had told him that "god" didn't want him to be ashamed of his body, when he made him get naked, when he was just 14. Apparently, it was what "god wanted".

I bet all those poor children were "praying" really hard too, for it to stop.
But strangely, even though it happened in "god's" own special "holy" places, where "god" is supposed to "listen" to your "prayers", "god" never once stopped it. Maybe he likes to watch that sort of shit?

But yeah, I agree with Onyx, anyone who disrespects religions, deserves a horrible violent death, as prescribed by "isis", the "taliban", and many other fine, upstanding, religious people.
We can't have people disrespecting our holy men, or religions. (or should that be "hole-y?)
Whatever next?
 kj521
Msg: 180
Posted: 4/15/2016 4:00:19 AM
Oh my goodness! This thread is all over the place!

Guess we just need to figure out, now is.....who pays....if they're both wearing a dress? :D

Ok.....just teasing! But we do need to figure out what we are talking about here. Are talking about male students who identify as female wearing a dress? Or just the general male population?

I still say....one standard uniform for all. After all....the purpose of a uniform is to eliminate differences and self expression.

vvvvAnd Mr. Walts.....here is a cute story for you that my daughter relayed to me just last night. A boy in her science class was wearing his pants down low with the majority of his drawers showing. The teacher Mrs. Price says to him in a clear, precise and dead serious tone......"Terrence......pull up your pants! Nobody here wants to see your fanny! Just as I am SURE you don't want to see mine....or....do you?" She grabs ahold of the waistband of her pants with a threatening motion to pull them down. The boy was horrified at the thought of seeing her drawers and immediately and contritely said "No....Mrs. Price. I'll pull them up! I'll pull them up!" And he did.

Of course, my daughter was disappointed.....she had her snap chat all ready to record. :D
 Walts
Msg: 181
Posted: 4/15/2016 4:20:22 AM

why the fuk does anyone care what others wear ? Well except bedazzled crocs

Ouch!!!

Guess it's best not to mention socks with crocs, since sandals have already been discussed in other thread, and it's been decided that those guys are not very good in our society either, or at least not dateable.

Back to the whiskey I go........
 flman2015
Msg: 182
Posted: 4/15/2016 4:21:15 AM

we just need to figure out, now is.....who pays....if they're both wearing a dress? :D

good question ... LOL

They'll also have to figure out who is going to ask whom out
Then who is going to court whom
And, on the third date they may have a big decision to make ;-)
 deetristate
Msg: 183
Posted: 4/15/2016 4:25:45 AM
They are being expelled, NOT for "being themselves" but for failing to wear the uniform that they agreed to wear by virtue of attending the school.

And I agree with Onyx. Any parent allowing or fight for his or her child to do this should see a psychologist.
(I realize that you consider those who encourage it "valid" psychologists and those psychologist who find it a mental illness "not valid," based on their professional opinions alone. ).

This is not about G-d or Jesus people. Everything devolves to that attack when they have nothing else.

It is a last resort response lie "homophobe," "racist" and "why are you so angry."

I get that.

Why do we care? It is the subject of discussion and we get to have an opinion.
You "it is not important and you can't discuss it unless I say so" people crack me up.

What they do in China or Scotland or Timbuktu is not the issue.

Onyx said "It's weird and creepy...all of these grown azz men willing to fight for boys to wear dresses to school.."""
Maybe that says it all.
 kj521
Msg: 184
Posted: 4/15/2016 4:42:17 AM
Mr. Flman.....I'm going with whoever accessorizes the dress best....gets to be the "female". 'Cause sometimes it IS about the shoes! Hahaha! :D

Whatever next is right, Mr. Jovan.
What will you do when you no longer have religion to blame for all the evils in the World? :/
 Bigguysal
Msg: 185
Posted: 4/15/2016 5:02:44 AM
Mr. Jovian, I'd like to see your tens of thousands of examples, since you offered. Because we know how trustworthy you are, you wouldn't tell us something unless you could follow through of course.
 cassie2425
Msg: 186
Posted: 4/15/2016 6:15:13 AM
Jo Van, you post was bang on. Sort of like all the "I hate Muslims" crowd bytching abou woman wearing a head scarf, a hijab, and how oppressive their religion is....what did the nuns wear? And yes, now nuns don't wear the habit as much but they are just as do tolled and repressed.

And are these boys wanting to wear a dress because they want to freak everyone out or are they doing this because they are transgender ? People like Dee think transgender is a mental illness so going by her logic, we should totally be accommodating to these boys and (and girls) not only pay for their treatment but for their clothing, a special school aide to assist in everyday issues, maybe a bodyguard to protect from bully's and just generally provide everything we would for child with ADHD or autism or aspergers or Down Syndrome or what ever else people like Dee determine is defective, not normal or a mental illness.

A parent should ALWAYS fight for their children. Who else is going to fight for your children...god, there is no god.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 187
Posted: 4/15/2016 6:39:38 AM

Any boy that does show up in a dress must be immediately expelled...and not allowed to return until he's been subjected to extensive psychological treatment...his parents as well.

Totally disagree with this statement Onyx, even though I agree that boys should not we wearing dresses in school.

Actually, here's where I am going to go against the core of the American educational system. I personally would have a dress code of uniforms. Period. If they want to stand out. Stand out by the art they create, the music they create, the academics they perform. I would also dismantle all the athletic programs and have EVERY ONE participate in intramurals and from there select teams that would represent each school.

The problem I have with a boy wearing a dress to school is what is his motivation. To be different? To state a sexual preference? Does that mean he is gay, bi, trans? Or does it mean like many boys that age that he simply wants to be different. We as a society are pushing sexual issues to young people that are too young to make those choices. If he's wearing the dress to make a political statement, then he better know what his political statement is, and be aware of the ridicule and criticism that he will receive. In that case, I believe he is a stronger, better man for having the balls to wear that dress and make with it a relevant statement.

There was a time when men wore wigs and long hair. There was a time when men went to battle in mini skirts and dresses. There was a time when men wore a lot of make up. So it's all subjective to the time, to the place, and the statement that the wearer is trying to make.
 kj521
Msg: 188
Posted: 4/15/2016 7:00:53 AM
Now....we are getting somewhere. Great post Mr. IG. :)

Totally agree with the uniforms for all and encouraging self expression through the development of their talents. :D

cassie2425
Msg: 189
Posted: 4/15/2016 8:15:15 AM

The problem I have with a boy wearing a dress to school is what is his motivation. To be different? To state a sexual preference? Does that mean he is gay, bi, trans? Or does it mean like many boys that age that he simply wants to be different. We as a society are pushing sexual issues to young people that are too young to make those choices. If he's wearing the dress to make a political statement, then he better know what his political statement is, and be aware of the ridicule and criticism that he will receive. In that case, I believe he is a stronger, better man for having the balls to wear that dress and make with it a relevant statement.

I agree with this statement IG. We have sexualized our children, most before they even reach school age. We see the beauty pageant Mom's out there slutting up their 4 and 5 years olds with fake teeth, spray tans, false eyelashes and the like and make them stand in provocative poses like a whore selling herself on a street corner. Many boys are pushed into "manly" sports when they don't want to or when they'd rather play soccer. Be tough, strong, don't cry and show your muscles. Or they can't pull up their pants or think they are the next Beiber or bad boy rapper.

Kids....they're just finding their way, figuring it out and gawd forbid they truly are "different" like gay or transgendered because if the kids don't mess with them and bully the hell out of them in high school, we have adult bullies (like some of the posters here) who will just jump on them once they hit adulthood.

Stand up for you kids, hell, I'll stand up for your kids. We all should.
 Coma_White
Msg: 190
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2016 8:20:43 AM

OMG...give up and grow up....I'm a man...that means I say what I believe and I don't give a shtz about who agree or disagree...if you're not a sizzling homo...what da fcck do you care what I say.

If you're being a man, why do you care what other men wear? You're the guy making up terms like "malicious homo" and "sizzling homo". If you have something to say, make sure it makes logical sense. It's nonsensical to deny children the right to education.

They are being expelled, NOT for "being themselves" but for failing to wear the uniform that they agreed to wear by virtue of attending the school.

How did they fail to wear the uniform? The uniform can be pants or a dress/skirt.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 191
Posted: 4/15/2016 8:25:54 AM
far more often than not, [quote ] it's a guy who has some occasional impure thoughts about other men who uses comments like 'sizzling homo' and 'malicious homo' as a defense mechanism to feel to himself that "he's not REALLY gay"..then goes to a cigar lounge to hang out in an all-male environment and suck on long thick cylindrical objects..Freud, where are you?

VV

thanks, I like your posts too! :)

VV
 Ouija2025
Msg: 192
Posted: 4/15/2016 8:33:12 AM
^^^ can't msg you but I do enjoy your posts.
Sizzling? my we are creative of late/
 ebolakitty
Msg: 193
Posted: 4/15/2016 8:55:17 AM

far more often than not, it's a guy who has some occasional impure thoughts about other men who uses comments like sizzling homo and malicious homo as a defense mechanism to feel to himself that "he's not REALLY gay"..then goes to a cigar lounge to hang out in an all-male environment and suck on long thick cylindrical objects..Freud, where are you?

game, set, match

Beautifully said! Have a beer, man.
 Onyx49
Msg: 194
Posted: 4/15/2016 9:01:57 AM
Wow...the gay guy with no teeth is talking about sucking on long thick objects...game, set and match...indeed...being that you're a raging "Rump Roaster"...you should be talking about your days of skipping along in a dress instead of being a smartass.....and yeah for all the work you put in, maybe use that money for new teeth instead of a beer...

Edit-MSG 247
OMG...dude...stop, you are the reason nobody should be dressing their boys like a girl...you sick freak....STFU.....

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 cassie2425
Msg: 195
Posted: 4/15/2016 9:03:09 AM

far more often than not, it's a guy who has some occasional impure thoughts about other men who uses comments like sizzling homo and malicious homo as a defense mechanism to feel to himself that "he's not REALLY gay"..then goes to a cigar lounge to hang out in an all-male environment and suck on long thick cylindrical objects..Freud, where are you?

game, set, match

Beautifully said! Have a beer, man.

Beautifully done. Beautifully done.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...other times its blatantly phallic.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 196
Posted: 4/15/2016 9:19:28 AM
onyx can't stop sucking..even sucking on something approximately phallus-shaped in the profile photo..LMAO..guess he prefers brown ones..
 Bigguysal
Msg: 197
Posted: 4/15/2016 9:47:50 AM
From the Horses Mouth:

http://www.riaclu.org/know-your-rights/pamphlets/know-your-rights-school-dress-codes

People often express who they are and what they believe by what they wear. Because students maintain certain constitutional rights to free expression when they are in school, their decisions about their appearance are, to some extent, protected as well. This brochure will attempt to answer some of the most frequently asked questions regarding the legality of public school dress codes in Rhode Island. (Constitutional rights do not apply in the private school setting.)
Keep in mind that dress code policies vary from school to school, and there will often be disagreements about what constitutes inappropriate clothing. You should check your school’s own dress code policy, which should be in your student handbook. Because this is a complicated area of the law, this brochure should not be taken as specific legal advice. If you have questions or need legal assistance, speak with an attorney or contact the ACLU. . . . .

How much can my school regulate what else I wear?
There is no simple answer. Back in 1972, in a case called Gardner v. Cumberland School Committee, the Rhode Island Commissioner of Education held that school districts are limited to regulating the dress of pupils to situations where “it presents a clear and present danger to the student’s health and safety, causes an interference with school work, or creates a classroom or school disorder.” In that case, the Commissioner overturned a school policy that barred a student from wearing a maxi-coat to school. But for policies that are seemingly less arbitrary — such as bans on all hats, showing your undergarments or similar restrictions — courts will be more inclined to defer to a school’s determination whether the clothing is disruptive or interferes with school activity.

However, if there is a social, political or religious message associated with what you are wearing, the courts will be more sympathetic. For example, in Pennsylvania, the ACLU recently won a lawsuit against a school policy that banned students from wearing breast cancer awareness bracelets that said “I <3 boobies.”
 cassie2425
Msg: 198
Posted: 4/15/2016 10:02:27 AM

Wow...the gay guy with no teeth is talking about sucking on long thick objects.

I read once wear some guys prefer blowjobs from guys with no teeth. This might work for you Onyx.

And all that tough New Yaawwwwk talk and here you are, a girly/man. Cool.

See how easy it is to make fun, bully, make up shyt, tease, hurt all because of words taken out of concept, preconceived opinions, preconceived opinions based on ignorance.
 ebolakitty
Msg: 199
Posted: 4/15/2016 10:42:41 AM

From the Horses Mouth:

Logical next step seeing that we have already heard from the horse's ass.
 deetristate
Msg: 200
Posted: 4/15/2016 10:51:19 AM
They have capitulated to your side,onyx. Always entertaining, the namecalling and accusing you of being what they defend. (As an attempt at insult.) capitulation.

They are free to send their boys dressed as cumquats. We are free to comment.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Boys wearing dresses at school.