Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > If you were a journalist / reporter...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oj126
Msg: 22
If you were a journalist / reporter...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Think local. Act local. How can First Worlders distance ourselves the most from the 3rd world?
 yougotmeakitten
Msg: 23
If you were a journalist / reporter...
Posted: 4/14/2016 2:35:26 PM
Afternoon one and all! Sorry I have been delayed posting my question, but life happened. *hate that*

Some really great questions and for the record I do believe they did show a correlation between an increase (almost said rise) in oral sex among teens after the Clinton statement that they didn't have sex. Many teens report they are not really having sex after that episode in American history.

I think I would ask the pro lifers and in particular the ones who are in favor of penalties, penalties for women who participated in illegal abortions if there would be penalties for men that participated in the conception, payment, assistance of these women?

Sorry but I have been following the "Periods for Pence" news. Yes I find it amusing but at the same time, such a serious matter where it takes more then one woman to become pregnant.

Le Pew (who is having the most outrageously wonderful day and the sun is shining too! Hope you are too!)
 Onyx49
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/14/2016 3:00:55 PM
I'd ask Trump...now that he's destroyed the Republican Party...does he still plan to seek their nomination, being that he considers it...rigged, or is running as an independent a better option ?
 DessertTray
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/14/2016 3:25:54 PM

I think I would ask the pro lifers and in particular the ones who are in favor of penalties, penalties for women who participated in illegal abortions if there would be penalties for men that participated in the conception, payment, assistance of these women?

Why would this even be in question when seven men in robes deemed abortions legal four decades ago? It wasn't overturned (like democrats are always frightened will happen during election years) through eight years of Reagan. Nor was it overturned through twelve years of Bush and Bush. You can rest assured that nobody's going to take away you're precious right to end the life of an unborn in the twenty first century.
 yougotmeakitten
Msg: 26
Posted: 4/14/2016 6:28:21 PM
^^^^^ DessertTray
What rock have you been living under to not understand that in 1973 those men in black robes already said under the privacy act women have the right to choose. Not only in Roe Vs Wade but at the same time under Roe Vs Bolton. Better question is why 43 years later women are still shamed and threatened with punishments?

BTW, I never stated what side of the fence I am on. So comment on my original question or move on.

LePew
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 27
Posted: 4/14/2016 8:25:45 PM

What one question would you like to ask one or all presidential candidate (s)?

"Are you people really the best that a country of 319 million people can come up with to lead it?"
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 28
Posted: 4/14/2016 8:26:23 PM
How do you put 11 million people into a concentration camp to deport them? How do you feed them? How do you process them? Will you bring them by train to a central place?
 oj126
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/17/2016 5:04:14 AM
Easily IG. By answering this simple question. What are we going to do with all the money we stop giving away to the 3rd world? Once again , America First. Non citizens have absolutely zero Constitutional Rights. Adios.
 yougotmeakitten
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/17/2016 4:17:00 PM
Full Moon Guy,

"Are you people really the best that a country of 319 million people can come up with to lead it?"

I would say that is the $100,000 question right there... That's our best?

LePew
 NJgirl116
Msg: 31
Posted: 4/17/2016 9:20:19 PM
How do we deal with POF forumites who are all too easily brainwashed?
 deetristate
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/18/2016 5:10:08 AM
Should we let all prisoners in for nonviolent crimes out so that they are "not separated from their families?"
 chinook1111
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/18/2016 5:32:30 AM
If it was to work on gov infrastructure programs,sure why not?
 yougotmeakitten
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/20/2016 8:16:25 PM
Wow! What a diverse group of questions. I know that main stream media is not asking the questions I wish to hear. Thank you to everyone who shared. If you are like me, I have a list of about 50 questions I would like to ask and actually get a response towards.

LePew
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > If you were a journalist / reporter...