Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > What to say if never dated?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PopCultureGeek
Msg: 26
view profile
History
What to say if never dated?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Well I'm talking about in terms of dating and relationships, women in general almost never do anything in order to make a relationship happen or start. If a woman does break the ice or initiate conversation with a guy first, most of the time she is doing it out of friendliness, kindness, she will rarely do it to convey romantic or sexual interest
 moonbeamlover1
Msg: 27
What to say if never dated?
Posted: 12/5/2016 10:13:24 AM
^^^^. you might want to preface that by women in general in your experience. the majority of women I know not only initiate dates... but they initiate the relationships as well. I am the exception to that in the majority of women I know... and it's funny. so many times in here people tell women if they don't pursue they are going to miss out on opportunities that may have been great if they don't approach the guy.

I genuinely am not attracted to guys that are too passive to approach. to me it is s literal turnoff if a guy wants me but wants me to chase him down ( though I know from having been told they think it's disrespectful if they make the first move..but I only want a person who can and wants to.

so op if you are a passive guy who wants aggressive women choose different women. but if you want the choice in who you are talking to now?

man up and be confident ( not arrogant or disrespectful just confident). don't bemoan them not approaching you, you approach them confidently and friendly. you do that you might find that some women appreciate that and will happily receive your interest.

but complaining about what they aren't doing yo you won't get you anywhere. change your paradigm
 Lordbenji
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2016 1:02:27 PM
"she will rarely do it to convey romantic or sexual interest"

I mean I don't know, I know not every women is not the same. It could be many many reasons.
One reason I'm loving my (College) School days, girls often convey romantic or sexual interest on there own.
I don't know if that stop that when they are out on there own with there apartment and car in there 25/30's?

It could be the way you dress ? I'm a round the 5'6 to 6'0 so I have to try very hard to keep my self up (No tripping)
I will say I was the last guy anyone would talk about or talk to. So I had got new sport hair style & new change of clothing (the expensive looking kind) I became a overnight (pop star) success with a lot of the girls at my pass collage before I transferred.
 PopCultureGeek
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2016 4:36:03 AM
no, women will never initiate or make the first move, that almost never happens.
 Nestaron
Msg: 30
Posted: 12/26/2016 10:24:43 AM
What lmao so a woman that views your profile is not making contact? she looked didn't she something caught her attention. Then she reads get's probably 2 sentences in *poof* gone. Several reasons she didn't finish reading or maybe she did and really did not like the date or the closing. Who knows if you caught their attention enough to look at your profile you do need to keep it.

The same is in real life how you present yourself and your actions define whether their interest remain or move on.
 PopCultureGeek
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2016 11:54:56 PM
that doesn't count because women almost never send out the first message
 Dragracer428
Msg: 32
Posted: 12/28/2016 5:49:24 AM

no, women will never initiate or make the first move, that almost never happens

You would be wrong in that statement. Actually many women will send a first message if they find an appealing profile.
IMHO the profile is as least as important as the pics though, a positive attitude will go a long way.
 PopCultureGeek
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2017 4:33:11 AM
Well how often do women ask men out on a first date or be the one to initiate a relationship? Almost never happens
 cindi_rella
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/16/2017 5:12:37 AM
^^Women arent hitting on you or asking you out because they are not interested in you. You have no idea what they are doing otherwise.
 GhettoFoot
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/16/2017 12:57:59 PM

Well how often do women ask men out on a first date or be the one to initiate a relationship? Almost never happens

Judging by your profile, username and misogynistic posts, I can't imagine why you aren't successful with women! There are women who ask men out but they just aren't asking YOU out. You don't sound like that great of a catch anyway.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/16/2017 1:06:12 PM
"Not good at bar scene "

Your luck might improve if you took off the ski helmet at the bar
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2017 1:24:45 PM

Many times no one person "initiates" a Relationship -- the situation does as it unfolds. Many times, yeah, girls will bring the concept up if they've been dating for a while -- to get them both on the same page that they're truly an Item or not.

Asking out on a 1st date -- yeah, gals tend to avoid that... but some don't. And sometimes it's not a clear who-asked-who-out, but a mutual thing.

If you're hitting it off mingling/talking with a gal and you're talking about cool things you've done or what goes on in town -- sure, it's not Rare that a talkative outgoing gal will say "Yeah, we should do that sometime," initiating the concept of going out on a (first) date. But usually at that point, it's kind of obvious they would -- as it'd be weird at that point if one disappeared, ya know?

But in the end, yeah, as a guy, you have to position yourself to initiate things, but not come off as pushy. Don't put your emotions/needs at the forefront, but be cool, chill, etc. and Not Afraid to initiate conversation or an idea of going out some time and/or a # If said conversation results in some clicking. Sometimes an outgoing gal will make it seem like a layup -- especially online when the concept To go out on a date if you two click Is The Point... and sometimes a gal can be willing to chat with you IRL or online, but the situation's not so easy and it's more like shooting a 3-pointer. But that's the dating game. And yes, sometimes, gals will initiate mere conversation IRL, and things aren't big hills to climb and flow naturally.
 PopCultureGeek
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2017 4:00:49 AM
Yeah and guys are not supposed to resent that role
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > What to say if never dated?