Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > No intention of having kids...= No Dates ..???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ouija2025
Msg: 26
No intention of having kids...= No Dates ..???Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Really Lily? waiting 5 years? Did the cat get your fingers or do you just like to pile up?
I hear you wait 10 years you can get the rapture
I might not always agree with Igor, but fuk I don't wait 5 years to say so
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 27
view profile
History
No intention of having kids...= No Dates ..???
Posted: 4/24/2016 6:00:02 PM

Not true:
https://www.auanet.org/press-media/vasectomy-with-prostate-cancer.cfm

Good call -- beat me to it (no pun intended).

A vasectomy encourages the spread of STDs, so getting one is irresponsible.

That is a very very ridiculous statement. Wow.

There is 1 in 2000 chance of a pregnancy resulting from vasectomy failure = 0.05%.

True. And most failures are early, right off the bat when they're porking Before getting a negative semen test. But there's still a Very Low failure rate. It's the lowest around -- lower than women getting their tubes tied.

Strong social conservatives HATE the concept of vaccines for an STD or things like vasectomy, so they'll spread garbage info out there that regular American Joe/Jane will pick up assuming true.

Guilty !!! ...Yes i am that guy from Aus that has never had a girlfriend or much a date...Are you suggesting that in a woman's eyes that is intolerable...???

If I were you, I wouldn't put that on the profile nor say it outright early on in a date and whatnot. It will only hamper you. You have very little if any dating experience, so you are actually more open to your mind changing Possibly, vs most others. So, for your own good will, don't make that an issue or a concept. If a girl asks, say you're fine not having kids, are open in the Future to potentially have some, but haven't given it much thought, as that's something to think about when in an established relationship.

There are plenty of women Not wanting to have kids. You're in your 30s. Many gals already have a litter themselves and not Ideally wanting another. Others were already married but didn't have kids, got divorced around 30-ish, and realized the positives of not having them (notably in bigger city areas) and could go either-way.

Your first step is to know how to garner a gal's interest to even get a date. Start there. :)
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2016 4:36:54 AM
[u]no kids please:[/u]
Igor... dude: Seriously, put the pot down or the keyboard. You only get to pick one.

Sorry that the care I take in expressing myself, causes you to be incapable of reading and understanding it. But that is for you to work on. I would suggest as well, that you recognize that leaping to insulting conclusions also prevents you from achieving rationality yourself.

A simplified version, just for you:

rejecting someone who doesn't want kids, doesn't necessarily include a statement that the person doing the rejecting thinks badly of the person. "No means no," isn't JUST meant to deflect over eager people, it's also meant to draw your attention to the fact that "no JUST means no. It doesn't mean 'no and you're a jerk as well.'"

And being sensitive about what you want and don't want, in this case, no wanting children, can lead to a kind of paranoia, where EVERY less than positive thing which happens to you, becomes proof to you that the world is out to get you because of what you happen to want or not want.
 hemingway234
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/26/2016 10:19:53 AM
Most young women want to have kids, so if you don't want them, your dating pool will be small. Kids wading pool?!
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/27/2016 9:49:35 AM
If you don't want kids and the result is that women who DO want kids won't date you ..... what is the problem ?
 Baffalobill
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/1/2016 3:57:23 AM
The problem is ...Is there any women out there who don't want kids ...Are you dateable. Or looking for a relationship ???
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2016 12:28:08 PM

The problem is ...Is there any women out there who don't want kids ...Are you dateable. Or looking for a relationship ???

There are. Some have kids grown up where they're not kids anymore, which won't get any more in the way of dating than a gal w/o kids likes to spend time with her nieces and nephews. Some are older w/o kids and are iffy about having them, hence, aren't chasing that notion.

If only you're aiming for mid-to-later 20s gals who are kidless -- yeah, that's going to be a small % who don't want kids.
 Tradescantia1
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2017 7:09:57 AM
I'm a woman that's childfree. Yeah some people have a problem with it but it's their problem. Focus on the women who also don't want kids.
 cooldog65
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2017 7:21:42 AM
^^^^^Glad to know there's childfree women out there. I'm childfree myself. Having children isn't for everybody.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/17/2017 5:25:13 PM

I'm a woman that's childfree. Yeah some people have a problem with it but it's their problem. Focus on the women who also don't want kids.

Can I have my $500.00, please?
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/24/2017 5:48:20 AM
Too many single mothers in dating, with a lot of baggage and many with unresolved issues, mental scares, financial problems, low self asteem, bad attitudes, lazy lifestyles, over weight etc...not many decent, kid free one's on the market...majority of decent one's are already taken... a man's point of view
I'm sure women might say the same about men?
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2017 1:48:04 AM
^ Wrong; it's your point of view. Don't add the rest of mankind to your misogyny.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/26/2017 2:01:58 AM
Your point of view vs my point of view...me vs the white knight....who never talks about the subject matter...In your world no one can say anything about a woman...in your world they are flawless and perfect in every single way...your such a massive kiss ass and you throw labels on people, you don't agree with....stop following me around and ruining threads tiger

Back to the subject people...ignore his ignorance

Yep not everyone wants kids and not everyone wants to date someone with kids
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2017 3:36:26 AM
LBG/Leon talking about ignorance? What irony!!!

I have never claimed that women are flawless or perfect, only that they have a right not to be judged by people like you as being more imperfect and flawed than men. The sooner you get that into your dense skull, the further away you get from being a complete ****wit.

Back to the subject and away from his ignorance: it's horses for courses; if you don't want to have kids, adjust your picker to suit, and choose your contraceptive accordingly, but be honest about your intentions from the outset.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/26/2017 5:33:07 AM
I take no notice of your opinion...your just a weird old git...who follows me around, because he feels inadequate about himself and needs to vent at someone...get help for your hate problems tiger and come back after you have seen a psychiatrist...get your boss eyes fixed while your at it too...lmao...your not impressing any women by the why, with your kiss ass white knighting and you're sure not impressing me one bit:))))

Back to the subject matter...People would you or would you not date a single mother or father?
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2017 5:55:20 AM
^ I think everyone can see who has the 'hate' problems here, LBG/Leon, and I already do a good job of impressing the ladies. Helps that I'm not actually boss-eyed, of course.

Your question is a bit redundant though, isn't it, even for you? Plenty of people already date single parents.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/26/2017 6:08:17 AM
I.ve seen your photos and your eyes go in opposite directions and everywhere, but central...you are boss eyed...stop telling lies...you can't see shit in front of you and when are your going to get them looked at? And when are you going to get your head looked at by a professional?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=boss+eyed&qpvt=boss+eyed&qpvt=boss+eyed&qpvt=boss+eyed&FORM=IGRE

Ignore tiger folks and carry on with the subject if you wish...his tactics are to start arguments with me and disrupt threads...that's what he does best...instead of contributing in a useful way
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2017 6:40:39 AM
Really?? You're such a moron. A cowardly moron at that, because I don't have a photo up at the moment, at my gf's behest, and therefore you think you can make any old crap up. However, I seem to remember links to yours posted. I can see why you're single...
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/26/2017 7:58:23 AM
Again tiger I'm not interested...I only date women...hope you find the right man for you!!!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2017 8:36:17 AM
It's a shame women aren't interested in you though, isn't it?
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/26/2017 11:24:59 AM
Nope that’s not true tiger
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16599392datingPostpage2.aspx
MSG 50
can i come and visit you lbg...?
i like wales :-)
reminds me of school trips for some strange reason...
MSG54
Omg you just turned down one extremely gorgeous lady. Seriously.

imanorangetiger
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2017 2:12:33 PM
Haha! Hilarious; I think your filters need tuning. You can't tell when someone is taking the rip out of you.. :))))
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/27/2017 5:00:15 AM
Back to the subject...Yes it's very hard to find a single woman in age group without children and I would never want children of my own, growing up in such toxic society...I could never, ever forgive myself...I have many cousins with children and the family name will stay intact for generations into the future, so I have no guilt at all
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2017 9:31:07 AM

Yes it's very hard to find a single woman in age group without children

Looking into gals in their 30s, it's hard to find one without children -- although in a big city, it's not incredibly hard, but your options are limited and get more so when hitting the upper 30s vs early 30s.

I would never want children of my own, growing up in such toxic society...I could never, ever forgive myself...

Yeah, if you'd have to resort to bringing them up in a toxic neighborhood, sure. But society's really no more toxic than yesteryear, and there's certainly many productive people in society living fruitful lives. But it's expensive, time-consuming, ties you down from freedom -- especially if separating from GF/Wife who popped them out, etc. I think unless one wants to have kids as their aim in life, which can be fulfilling of course, it's not a great idea to have them. Of course, having a kid now -- life is going to Radically Change entering their 20s VS people now and from the past, as there's going to be Fewer Jobs due to automation & AI. Probably at that point it's going to be the adjustment period, which could be pretty harsh.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2017 6:08:06 AM
A long time ago, I met one that didn't want kids. That was fine with me. But she broke it off, and we went our separate ways. She found me about six months ago, and is going through a divorce. And she had one kid, and adopted another. The first, has Crone's, and they are in hock up to their eyeballs for her treatment. The second, came from adoption. He's ADHD, has severe mental issues, plus his birth parents were crack addicts. According to her, she wished she'd never adopted him. He's very much a handful, has been arrested several times. As much as I don't want to think about it, I believe he may be a career criminal. He has a violent streak, that comes out at the worst times.

As much as I liked her, I'm going to keep her at arms length. Toss in that she isn't the best of health. Her personal drug use back when, (Which I didn't know about) is coming back to haunt her. Actually, the smart thing for me to do, is take a CPR course, if I see her on a regular basis.

What do I see in this? A peck of trouble that I don't have. (And don't want)
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > No intention of having kids...= No Dates ..???