Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > No intention of having kids...= No Dates ..???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cooldog65
Msg: 51
view profile
History
No intention of having kids...= No Dates ..???Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

I would prefer to date a man that doesn't have kids... What can I say? I am selfish

This wanker doesn't have crumb crunchers either, but you're clear across the pond. Just my luck...
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 52
No intention of having kids...= No Dates ..???
Posted: 7/1/2017 9:30:41 AM

I would prefer to date a man that doesn't have kids... What can I say? I am selfish

I like your profile, but I would be too short for you, unless I wore heels lol
 cooldog65
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2017 9:36:38 AM
^^^I would need a pair of acrylic stripper stilettos myself...
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/1/2017 10:19:59 AM
Her standards are very high and it would be a tall order, to get a date with her LMAO
 U21984
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/16/2017 1:44:53 PM
No one is flirting with you! haha

Unless they belong here, see my tagline.

ROOSH - who I don't always agree with, but try to read from time to time says WOMEN OVER 40 with no kids go CRAZY.

Might be true. I LOVE Ann Coulter, but she's starting to sound REAL shrill. Better to go with the new breed Tomi, Laura Southern etc.

This place is NOTHING but losers – not counting me and a few other guys, of course!
They have the WORST advice. hahahah
It is an assemblage of the HUGEST LOSERS in all the Internet.
Everyone knows it- Google =POF FORUMS= People have known about this place for 10 years and running! LOL
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2017 2:51:30 PM

That they don't have offspring, or they don't have Kids? I think it's quite normal & fine at a certain age to not want to date someone who's juggling rug rats, when they themselves aren't. But to not have young-adult or adult offspring? To me, that's not an issue in and of itself -- it's to be expected when dating someone 40+ who doesn't have Kids -- it's more a concern about the situation with them. Some will have adult offspring who are still dependent, so that to me, although acceptable & understandable in many situations, kills the mood for me in serious dating. But many times, their kids aren't dependent on them in any way really, and no more a "burden" on the dating front than having some close siblings.
 U21984
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/16/2017 3:26:38 PM
Yeah, no single moms for me.

Although I am willing to grant waivers!

PS Folks,

These regular posters have the WORST advice. hahah
It’s crazy! This place is NOTHING but losers – not counting me and a few other guys, of course!
Others have said This Forum is the BIGGEST COLLECTION OF LOSERS known to the Internet!
For documentation, google =POF FORUMS= People have known about this place for 10 years and running! LOL
Better Choice - Listen to me fellas, and read my threads. I GET chicks. Just. Like. That!

Not always, but steady..........Everyone knows it, too. Well, game knows game.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2017 9:18:36 PM
Some women may not want kids, but still feel insulted if you consider them unsuitable to breed with.

"What's wrong with me?" they will scream and berate you for not being "man enough" to give a woman a child, that somehow you're don't have a sex drive or you're gay because "every man wants to prove he can give a woman a child" !!!

Then the next minute they will say that they would REFUSE your suggestion to have kids, because it's a woman's choice.

And the follow-up comment will be: "I want a man who KNOWS what he wants!" .... ignoring the fact that you told her just that
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2017 10:08:55 AM
Guess what!?!

The dating pools is made smaller for almost EVERYONE based on their own personal wants and needs. Don't want a smoker? (Delete 25%) Don't want a overweight person? (Delete 67%) Don't want a religious person? (Delete 87%) Don't want a Liberal? (Delete 52%) Don't want a Conservative? (Delete 48%) Don't want someone less educated (You calculate this one for yourself) Belong to Mensa? (Delete 98%) Don't want someone on psychiatric meds? (Delete 90%). Don't want someone who insist that their pet sleep with you? (Not sure of the stats here). But, on and on it goes.

Now not ALL of these things can't be compromised for all of us. But MOST of us have deal breakers of our own. Sorry.

There's a whole ocean full of fish out there. But very few of them are a "catch" in everyone else's eyes.

PS -- If the OP is REALLY determined not to have kids, I suggest this: Make yourself as wealthy as possible. Then hook up with a gorgeous but needy 20 something who is unable to support herself, but cheerfully promises not to have kids -- just to please YOU. haha!
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2017 10:23:29 AM

There's a whole ocean full of fish out there.

The mercury poisoning is a big problem.
 Fikirimi
Msg: 61
Posted: 8/11/2017 7:02:46 AM
I've never wanted kids and am now past child-bearing years. In my age range, the profiles of the men I'm interested in all say they don't want kids, and the kids that they already have are all independent adults, so that's a nonissue. The no-kids requirement has not been a problem for me at all.

Stick to your guns, OP. If you truly don't want kids and you end up with someone who does, one or both of you is going to end up unhappy.
 cooldog65
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2017 6:55:43 PM

PS -- If the OP is REALLY determined not to have kids, I suggest this: Make yourself as wealthy as possible. Then hook up with a gorgeous but needy 20 something who is unable to support herself, but cheerfully promises not to have kids -- just to please YOU. haha!

Just don't get married.
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2017 6:11:08 AM
^^^^^^^

No, CoolDog. She can still sue for enough child support to keep HERSELF in style for life.

And there WILL be children.
 spot4username
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2017 7:46:45 AM

In my age range, the profiles of the men I'm interested in all say they don't want kids, and the kids that they already have are all independent adults, so that's a nonissue.

Lucky you. It is the opposite around here. I can be chatting with a man and everything can seem to be in order as far as attraction both mental and physical. We get around to discussing children and it turns out we have some around the same ages Great! And then he says "I also have a 2 and 3 year old from my second (or whatever) marriage". So many men have second or third families that include very young children. The amount of them who have full custody or close to it is staggering.

I am just not at the place in my life where I would want to take on that sort of responsibility. I know how involved I was when my children were young. I know myself well enough to know I would never be able to dial that down. Unfortunately it seems that many of these men are looking for just that in a woman.
 cooldog65
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2017 9:31:18 PM
^^^I can relate to what you're saying. I realize it signicantly shrinks my dating pool, but I would prefer somebody with the same freedoms I have.

^^^^^^^

No, CoolDog. She can still sue for enough child support to keep HERSELF in style for life.

And there WILL be children.

I had forgotten to say don't have children either. I would advise getting a vasectomy to minimize chances of an accidental "oops!"
 aintnodeal
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2017 10:58:00 PM
Go to University for 4 years, run up a debt...
...or date a rich frat boy and pop a baby out in 9 months and be set for life
WHICH would a young woman choose...?
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 67
Posted: 8/25/2017 4:51:46 AM
I don't mind a woman with kids, but they better be good kids.

I met a woman at a local show years ago. She gave me her number and added me on Facebook. The first time I called her, in the middle of the conversation, she said to me "my son is so funny, you're not going to believe what he said today". I asked her what it was, and she told me she had shown him my picture. She proceeded to tell me he said to her "that guy looks like a f*cking fag." This was a 10-year-old boy, mind you.

My ego isn't so fragile I can't handle a kid's perception or criticism of me. Many times it's hilarious, but that?? No. It told me everything I needed to know about her parenting skills, and I never called her again.
 BlindFreddy1
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2017 12:43:38 AM
Wouldn't worry about it. I myself never wanted kids . This World is way to Negative , Nasty and Cruel to bring innocent life in. So if that's what it takes to catch a date, I say its not worth it...
Your not here for a long time, Your here for a good time..
 from site to sight
Msg: 69
Posted: 9/14/2017 4:16:58 PM
"This World is way to Negative , Nasty and Cruel to bring innocent life in."

That won't get you any browny points, because a lot of negativity will make it sound like you're no fun to date.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2017 4:30:29 PM

Go to University for 4 years, run up a debt...
...or date a rich frat boy and pop a baby out in 9 months and be set for life
WHICH would a young woman choose...?

There's more women in college than men, so I would guess -- Both. :)
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/14/2017 4:39:08 PM
Do women get scantilly clad guys viewing them advertising " casual dump " ?

Just curious
 June_Buggin
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/15/2017 5:15:56 AM

Do women get scantilly clad guys viewing them advertising " casual dump " ?

Nooooooooo! At least...I don't...thankfully.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/15/2017 6:13:06 AM
Substitute the word hump for dump and that's the name of the site.

Over the past month or so , I'll see that a highly attractive, provocatively dressed woman will view me, I read her profile and she has little written , always ending with " you can find me at casual dump (hump ) " and then the profile goes "poof " within the hour.

Just wondering if women get this also ?
 ohenryx
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2017 8:06:34 AM
Starting about 2 weeks ago, I started getting some strange friend requests on Facebook. When I went to their Facebook profile to see if I knew them, their pictures would have emblazoned on them a url (web site address). Something like "touch_me_fyck_me.com".

I'm still getting the friend requests, but Facebook seems to have wised up, when I go to check the profile, the profile no longer exists.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 75
Posted: 9/15/2017 9:20:18 AM
^^^

You're doing better than me, all I get is the " you can look but you're not good enough to touch me dot com "
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > No intention of having kids...= No Dates ..???