Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Gorgeous Women over 50      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Blonde_Fishie
Msg: 292
Gorgeous Women over 50Page 13 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
To a 60 something man, a nice looking 50 something woman will be attractive, but maybe a 30 something man will look at the same woman & think: "Mom"...everyone has their POV & taste(s) & they do vary...
 glenn58john
Msg: 293
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 5/28/2016 7:05:00 AM

I get it. Since you haven't had a lot of experience with women, have no idea what it is to taste one for several hours, to you they are then average. Right?

I don't have to have "experience" with a woman to know what a gorgeous woman looks like you moron. I have eyes and they work.
 glenn58john
Msg: 294
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 5/28/2016 7:10:37 AM
I've met several. The hot 60 year olds don't want to be nurses with purses, so they (ahem...some) dip their toes in the fountain of youth.

I didn't say there weren't any. The original poster made it sound like this place was swarming with gorgeous women over 50. Naah.

Average to good looking .. yes there are lots of those. Most gorgeous women don't need to come here. They are either married or can get a man at the drop of a hat.
 ohenryx
Msg: 295
view profile
History
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 5/28/2016 12:57:52 PM

glenn58john

Most gorgeous women don't need to come here. They are either married or can get a man at the drop of a hat.

An interesting statement, expressing a viewpoint that I used to subscribe to.

Here in my 60’s, I find it easier to meet women and get dates than ever before in my life. Which has changed my views / opinions on a number of things relating to dating, women, attraction, all of it.

I used to think that an attractive woman automatically had a good life, everything she could possibly want handed to her on a platter by some man or men. I now realize just how incorrect that viewpoint is.

Just as when I was younger, and scrambling to make ends meet, living from pay day to pay day, I thought being rich would solve all of my problems. I long ago realized that wasn’t actually true. No, I’m not rich, but I can afford most anything I want. That does make my life easier, but it does not “solve all of my problems”.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 296
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 6/2/2016 1:44:57 PM

I used to think that an attractive woman automatically had a good life, everything she could possibly want handed to her on a platter by some man or men. I now realize just how incorrect that viewpoint is.

What I learned is that you have nothing to lose by asking, and since most men are scared s h i t less of asking such women, they reciprocate.
 Abitofattitude
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 6/2/2016 5:57:14 PM
Gorgeous is in the eye of the beholder.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Gorgeous Women over 50