Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Gorgeous Women over 50      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 maybeebaybee1
Msg: 51
Gorgeous Women over 50Page 3 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Your duck-lip selfies are to die for lol
 americanbulldog89
Msg: 52
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/18/2016 11:15:56 AM
Sorry but those are the lips I got. Cannot do a hell of lot about it.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 53
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/18/2016 12:21:40 PM

Come on guys knock it off. This is supposed to be fun.

Loroxxx thanks for your first post above. All I can say is yeah yeah yeah!!

Bulldog, it's all your fault. First you start getting all the pretty ladies all exited and perky. Second all the guys get all exited and perky as well, which then fills the room with testosterone (whatever they have left at the particular age). So next you know it, testosterone does what testosterone does. Fight.

I personally prefer bike races. They can be very painful, you can kicks someones butt big time, and still at the end of the race have a beer together and plan the next race.
 americanbulldog89
Msg: 54
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/18/2016 12:27:47 PM

Bulldog, it's all your fault

But I like to stir up the shit.
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/19/2016 7:04:02 PM
Cooldog.....yes....my grandmother was a cocoa butter fanatic....especially for the knees, elbows, and lips. I hated smelling like a mixture of chocolate and baby oil......but it did what it was supposed to do. I now use raw shea butter.
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/19/2016 7:08:14 PM
PianoPetal -- Cocoa butter does not taste like chocolate. I tried to eat a piece once. It was not a good experience. Grandmother also said that feet should be greased with Vasoline, and to wear white socks to bed after greasing them....at least Vasoline didn't have a smell. I have purchased Vasoline (or I should say "petroleum jelly") with cocoa butter to do the same to my feet, but I do like the pure shea butter better.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 57
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/19/2016 7:08:58 PM

I cannot believe all the beautiful over 50 women on this site.

Do any of you other guys see this?

Yes.

I would appreciate your thoughts and any insight.

If their mental appeal would only match their physical appeal.
 PassionateSunnyGal
Msg: 58
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/19/2016 7:19:44 PM

What about their mental appeal do you not like?
 cooldog65
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/20/2016 9:10:36 AM
BlacklLady...I know about the knees and the elbows. That's where I first heard the term "ashy".

I've heard great things about shea butter, too. Whatever the sistas are doing it works.
 JJBean21
Msg: 60
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/20/2016 4:55:27 PM

Lots of women use shea butter/oil, or coconut oil.

COCONUT OIL ROCKS AS WELL AS VASELINE UNDER THE EYES. Some people just have good genes with skins, hair, weight, etc.
I have to work at it....but I'm not a fanatic. I don't have the funds to get expensive skin care products or work done. Sometimes it's the cheapest stuff that does wonders. LOL
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/20/2016 6:14:45 PM
I'm 51. Usually people think I'm in my mid-thirties.

I got many blistered and peeling sunburns in my youth- I was made fun of for being so pale. I tried for years to get a tan- never got anything but sunburns.

When people ask me my secret to looking youthful, I tell them to gain 5 lbs every year, the fat puffs out the wrinkles, lol.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 62
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/20/2016 6:24:14 PM

What about their mental appeal do you not like?

I could probably write a post about this that would rival anything Hawking Jr has ever composed on any thread, but here's a condensed version:

Cinderella complexes
Long laundry lists of requirements (often "disguised" under the term "preferences").
Narrow height requirements
Narrow age requirements
Narrow mail restrictions
Poor attitudes
Mediocre attitudes
Poor snap judgment skills
Poor decision making skills even when it's not a snap judgment
Too much rose colored glasses wearing
Too much emotional baggage of their own creation
Too much drama of their own creation
Opinions pulled out of thin air rather than solid foundations
Walking stereotypes
Too much "settling" even thought they don't think they are settling
Lack of common sense
Lack of logical thinking
Long on talk, but short on action
Concentrating on less meaningful qualities for a deep fulfilling relationship (if that's what they claim they are after)

Those are just off the top of my head.

Now, most of these can also apply to men as well (except the Cinderella complex would be a CinderFella complex), but since I don't date men or view their profiles, this response is about women.

Carry on.
 PassionateSunnyGal
Msg: 63
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/20/2016 8:26:07 PM
^^ You realize that most of what you wrote is fluff--most women when they meet the right guy will just throw all those requirements out the window--just like most guys will--the issue with OLD is that we get to see so many that it desensitizes us to the real objective--it's easier to say no --we look for things wrong vs things that are right just as a process of elimination--similar to how most HR departments weed out applications they don't think qualify without giving it much thought and then after they have narrowed things down to a better number they see what they actually have, only to replace the ad again

If you want to achieve a different result you have to change what you are doing vs blaming the opposite sex for their lack.
 cooldog65
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/21/2016 8:07:24 AM
Ivanna_Mann...

I'm 51. Usually people think I'm in my mid-thirties.

I'm also 51, but I don't think I could pass for my mid-thirties. In my opinion, you don't look any younger than I do.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 65
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/21/2016 8:13:29 AM

Cinderella complexes
Long laundry lists of requirements (often "disguised" under the term "preferences").
Narrow height requirements
Narrow age requirements
Narrow mail restrictions
Poor attitudes
Mediocre attitudes
Poor snap judgment skills
Poor decision making skills even when it's not a snap judgment
Too much rose colored glasses wearing
Too much emotional baggage of their own creation
Too much drama of their own creation
Opinions pulled out of thin air rather than solid foundations
Walking stereotypes
Too much "settling" even thought they don't think they are settling
Lack of common sense
Lack of logical thinking
Long on talk, but short on action
Concentrating on less meaningful qualities for a deep fulfilling relationship (if that's what they claim they are after)

And your problem is?

Nobody is perfect. I can find people we may deem perfect to fall into many of the above categories and are still manageable in a relationship.
 south_city
Msg: 66
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/21/2016 8:44:40 PM

To me 'fairly attractive' means passable, but not too impressive,,,.

I would consider average or okay looking to be passable. Fairly attractive is better than average looking to me. A woman would need to have near perfect looks to be extremely attractive.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 67
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/21/2016 8:52:47 PM
Nothing news worthy here.

Men are more forgiving then women, except visually.

Women are the opposite.

Men
are like Bluetooth , he's connected to you when you're nearby, but searches for other devices when you're far away.

Women
are like Wi-Fi , she sees available devices but only connects to the strongest one.

but remember Bluetooth will stick close to you because it's made that way

Wi-Fi will connect to the strongest line that it can find and only those who have passwords can connect.

YMMV
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 68
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/22/2016 12:24:22 AM

When people ask me my secret to looking youthful, I tell them to gain 5 lbs every year, the fat puffs out the wrinkles, lol.

That's gotta be the worst anti-aging advice I've ever heard. Double chins and a thick middle don't make a woman look younger---if anything, they make her look more matronly.
 lilydreams
Msg: 69
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/22/2016 5:24:26 AM
^^. I agree with you. Age seems to add pounds around the tummy. The other "advice" I would toss is putting Vaseline any wear, it's a petroleum product. Use vegetable oils or cocoanut oils. Oh, I have two friends who swear by Preparation H around their eyes.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 70
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/22/2016 6:05:22 AM
Prep H around your eyes sounds like an infection waiting to happen. People should do a PeeWee Herman and tape their face. I don't hate my lines or my scars - each tells a story.
Cinderella complex? Like you have to clean all day after others? Can't stay up past Midnight?
There is a great Cinderella meme
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 71
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/22/2016 6:11:53 AM

Men
are like Bluetooth , he's connected to you when you're nearby, but searches for other devices when you're far away.

Women
are like Wi-Fi , she sees available devices but only connects to the strongest one.

Wi-Fi will connect to the strongest line that it can find and only those who have passwords can connect.

Dude, the world FINALLY makes sense. To hell with Mars and Venus, the truth is Bluetooth and WI-FI.

I feel better already.
 lilydreams
Msg: 72
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/22/2016 7:00:45 AM
I don't think a little Prep H around the eyes to reduce puffiness is any worse than using L'Oreal with retinol or Vit c or copper or what ever cosmetic companies put in ther foruma's. Prep H has to pass standards too.

And yes, find The Story by Brandi Carlile
 Ouija2025
Msg: 73
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/22/2016 7:07:36 AM
I think ppl would mine for PH, no need to run ads.
Retinol was awful when I tried it, rash and then sun sensitivity.
Wish I could have a good hand with concealers
 TrvstInKarma
Msg: 74
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/22/2016 7:21:07 AM
Whenever Im not logged in I get to see a lot of thumbnail pics of female users of this site. I do click on them to check out "the competition". No doubt there are lots of very attractive women in their 40s, 50s and 60s out there. Lots of very attractive women period. I would say that overall, there are much more physically attractive women than men on dating sites in general.

But speaking of lotions and potions for the skin, I love Paula's Choice skin care. Have been using it for 16 years, and it has helped keep my skin as smooth and firm as can be. She has some awesome Retinol products that have never irritated my skin. Highly recommend.
 ohenryx
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 4/22/2016 10:16:29 AM

ClooneysTutor
Men

Women

Inner_Gorilla
Dude, the world FINALLY makes sense. To hell with Mars and Venus, the truth is Bluetooth and WI-FI.

I feel better already.

+1, a big thumbs up to that one!

I was curious where that came from, so I did a quick google search. Many, many hits. So many it’s probably impossible to find the actual origin.

And no, I am NOT going to put any Prep H on my face. No. Not ever.

Well… Unless it actually would help attract women. Do you think it would? Hmmm… maybe…

No! Not even if. There are some things that are just going too far.

But then… if it helped attract hotties, not just women, but hotties …
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Gorgeous Women over 50