Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > What's the Worst Date You Ever Had ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NewYorker58
Msg: 226
view profile
History
What's the Worst Date You Ever Had ?Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I've never had what I'd call a bad date. I've always enjoyed myself, even if I ultimately determined I didn't want to go on a 2nd or 3rd date.

I would have to say there was one date that was going good until.....he pushed me down on his couch in his office that he was showing me. I shoved him off of me and departed. The next day, I receive 2 dozen long-stem red roses. This meant nothing to me, but they were really beautiful roses🌹 I didn't take any of his calls. I don't think I owed him an explanation. He knew the wrong that he did.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 227
What's the Worst Date You Ever Had ?
Posted: 7/11/2018 4:23:20 AM

he pushed me down on his couch in his office that he was showing me. I shoved him off of me and departed. The next day, I receive 2 dozen long-stem red roses. This meant nothing to me, but they were really beautiful roses🌹 I didn't take any of his calls. I don't think I owed him an explanation. He knew the wrong that he did.

Sorry that happened :0( I believe you

According to some men & women, it really didn't happen. It was your fault, it must have been the way you were dressed, or talked or the way you moved.

Not

The fact that he sent roses afterwards, classic sign of abuse- they assault then try to sugar coat.

Today's women, the smarter ones, that is, know what they want & recognize it when they see it :0)

Today's men, the smarter ones, will not defend harassment in any way, shape or form and they will exhibit compassion to anyone who experiences it.
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2018 7:07:50 PM
I had almost forgotten about the man whom I met for coffee at Starbucks. He pulled a pair of size 0 jeans out of his backpack and was waving them around, loudly proclaiming that I "could never fit into those." He was right.....I haven't weighed 75 pounds in over 50 years....nor do I want to.
 ssm508
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2018 10:12:51 PM
I had a first date / meeting with a woman who was

1. Late without calling or texting me.
2. Not completely honest about her physical appearance. She was heavier than expected.
3. Constantly was texting during the date / meeting.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2018 12:01:27 PM
That time I had to eat a meat lovers pizza with no pineapple
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2018 1:54:14 PM

..............meat lovers pizza with no pineapple

Huh? What does "meat lovers" have to do with "pineapple" ?

And that was the reason for the date to be "the worst"? (snicker)
 dizzydavid
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2018 7:24:28 AM
I once met a girl for a data in a local bar (uk), she was presentable, polite and the conversation flowed so we decided to my to the restaurant to order food. The date and conversation was now in full swing and going really well until in the middle of our main course she asked me "What's left on your bucket list?" Me being me though this to a list of places to visit and experience to have so I answered accordingly only to be cut off in min conversation.. "err No," she said .. "what's left on your sex bucket list... I had over 300 things on mine and I'm now down to the last two"... she also offered a list of examples of the thinks she'd already crossed off which I won't repeat on here. Needless to say I got the check and left....alone.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > What's the Worst Date You Ever Had ?