Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Obscure Compatibility Issue: Wholly Incompatible With All Options      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 76
nothing to see folks, please keep moving alongPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
wait, he wanted a smart woman who could beat the sock market? Too bad blond angle is already spoken for. So, the pore sole is the Arthur of his own mess, and is incompletable with life itself? Personally, I think it has to do with the hair.
 Katie028
Msg: 77
Obscure Compatibility Issue: Wholly Incompatible With All Options
Posted: 6/4/2016 5:27:32 PM
About the time i figure it out
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2016 11:18:08 PM
OP just needs to find a woman who is a Rhodes Scholar, and serial killer.
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2016 12:05:29 AM
Soz not read other replies so may be duplicating. After 7 years of searching you may need to ask yourself how important it is for you to have a woman in your life. If your not bothered then carry on. If you are, I would suggest the change needs to come from you. You need to learn how to appreciate women for who they are. It's likely easier to change yourself than change women, many men have tried this.......it doesn't work.
 scorpioinOregon
Msg: 80
Posted: 6/8/2016 12:51:00 AM
I wonder if the OP knows about meetups.com

They have meet ups for everything! They must have one for atheists who want to be scientists.
 OTTO BONN
Msg: 81
Posted: 6/10/2016 12:04:32 AM
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16526238datingPostpage3.aspx#16528807
New plan; I offer free rent, food and living expenses to a female gifted at science; in return for bearing my offspring.

Surely if I were to market the deal to the Asian populace, I'd find what I'm looking for. Asian countries rank among the highest in technology and education, and there's plenty of impoverished women there desperate for a free place to stay.

Yes, I'm quite a genius. Greed is the best motivator.

This is disturbing in the "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" kind of way.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 82
view profile
History
nothing to see folks, please keep moving along
Posted: 6/10/2016 8:12:03 AM

Issue; the advanced search engine does not give myself the option of a worldwide search.

Without it, vetting through the applicants is near-impossible. A compatible partner for myself is too statistically infrequent to be relegated only to a single state of the United States.

Answer - Look elsewhere. Or change.

As comical and quirky and some of this dude's views may be, it boils down to a single notion, one of which many of us are guilty of doing at one time or another... 'The World should change to fit ME, not the other way around.'

It doesn't work that way. Never has.

Some degree of Compatibility is an essential trait needed with any relationship, correct? Can we at least agree to that standard? So... what shows the rest of the world ANY sign of being compatible, if your actions refuse any sort of change to work with a current environment, system, - or partner?

People have their views and opinions, and they are welcome to them - it's a free society. What they don't get to do is manipulate the rest of free society to THEIR own needs. You HAVE to play along IF you want to play. Declaring how someone out there needs to bend to your will and lifestyle without so much as an eyeblink of forgiveness or awareness or compromise - it's lunacy at its best. Sad to say, the OP is far from the only person who preaches that kind of 'gospel'.

What have any of you done to change how you approach online dating?
(other than searching for the same thing in hundreds of different geographical locations)
What kinds of online dating things have been compromised out of poor returns?
Everyone has changed SOMEthing in their online searches - everyone.
What have you done? Has it worked?
 gtomustang
Msg: 83
Posted: 6/10/2016 4:11:57 PM
just to tweak the above response...I call it the "coffee effect". not too long ago, we walked into a food establishment, and we accepted the coffee they gave us. maybe put some milk or sugar into it, but we got what we got. Now we walk into a Starbucks and hold up the line to show how #$ing pretencious we are by ordering up some new form of coffee no one has heard of, hoping the peons behind us will be amazed at our creativity and genuflect and ask for their coffee to be like our own. naturally, its not just coffee these days that we can custom order to fit ourselves, but I think our new bespoke consumer world has convinced that, yes indeed, we can now make the world orbit Uranus.

I suspect one of the pillars of maturity is, to learn there is a world outside our heads that does its own thing, and *gasp* might be so much more interesting than us, that we might want to considering orbiting it.

stepping off the soapbox now.
 Wisc_John
Msg: 84
Posted: 6/14/2016 4:53:27 AM
OP: Some of the qualities that you list of yourself also apply to sociopaths.... :-(
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2016 5:45:01 AM
OP,

If you consider most of the people on this site to be stupid and arrogant, and if you are seeking someone with no interests who doesn't value her friends. Maybe this site is not the best place for you to seek a significant other.

But, no worries, since your profile states that you aren't seeking a relationship.

There's also the possibility here, of you being mistaken for a troll.
 AgentNinety9
Msg: 86
Posted: 6/14/2016 12:03:12 PM

New plan; I offer free rent, food and living expenses to a female gifted at science; in return for bearing my offspring.

Seems like a fair trade if you throw in a Lamborghini, a full-time nanny, and a pony. It should be easy to motivate scientifically minded Asian women based on the greed principle, because with that IQ I'll bet you're also incredibly wealthy.
 Nice7Girl1977
Msg: 87
Posted: 6/14/2016 1:27:45 PM
OP, you are kidding, right?
Posted: 6/18/2016 6:33:47 PM
I think I found another video by op -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWfVYOoOC5U
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2016 11:58:55 AM
Maybe ya need to move to the Middle East, date goats, ect,,,
Ya might have better luck.

just sayin'
 IronHibiscus
Msg: 90
Posted: 6/19/2016 12:07:49 PM
^^ This.....and soon he will be on Fox 8 at 11.....scary......
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Obscure Compatibility Issue: Wholly Incompatible With All Options