Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Inquisitive or ignorant? Inquiring about a person's physical anomaly/      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bamagrl68
Msg: 26
Inquisitive or ignorant? Inquiring about a person's physical anomaly/defect.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
earwigs have wings- You answered your own question when you said this...........
"I didn't want to ask him because I wasn't sure if the question would make him feel self conscious or not."
Listen to YOURSELF!
You already know it's insensitive, ignorant and boorish, that's why YOU don't do it!
 earwigs_have_wings
Msg: 27
Inquisitive or ignorant? Inquiring about a person's physical anomaly/defect.
Posted: 6/2/2016 7:18:30 PM
"Are you sure you're not the one first asking these men intrusive questions about their appearance?"

Absolutely not. I feel if a person has something to question in regards to how they look it is up to them to fill me in when they're comfortable as I prefer not to point out things that they've been asked about over and over. One client who has a visible deformation where I volunteer said after two years of seeing her, "You can tell something is wrong, right?". I answered her with, "Yes" and left it at that. Later someone told me she had broke her back hence the reason she couldn't move her neck.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Inquisitive or ignorant? Inquiring about a person's physical anomaly/defect.