Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Maple Match: Escape from Trump to Canada      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Stellan77
Msg: 51
Maple Match: Escape from Trump to CanadaPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Medical care should be there for everyone. Single payer sounds great to me.

Ok, what about people that are in debt with medical bill collection or people with delinquent accounts who change their name and address? At least with healthcare provided by the state the money is coming in through tax payers.

Welfare? Sure. For people who are old and invalid or not capable of working. Don't make or have babies that you want the state to pay for. You can have ten and live in a tent or a mansion if you want. Many great people came up poor. No problem.

Despite what you think, people are not going to stop making babies because they can't afford to take care of them.
 00Spy
Msg: 52
Maple Match: Escape from Trump to Canada
Posted: 5/19/2016 8:35:14 AM
Couldn't agree more and I would also like to add the list of the needy- those members of Canadian Parliament "physically molested" by our Prime Minister.
Who will provide for these unfortunate injured MP's?
Oh the Humanity!
Where art thou?
 _babblefish
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/19/2016 9:05:29 AM

Couldn't agree more and I would also like to add the list of the needy- those members of Canadian Parliament "physically molested" by our Prime Minister.
Who will provide for these unfortunate injured MP's?

from Stats Canada:

"A crowded TTC streetcar is ten times more violent than yesterday's House of Commons "assault"

:-]
 00Spy
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/19/2016 9:08:49 AM
So you are ok with the bullying and physical assault by a Martial Arts trained younger man of un-assuming older men and women?
So no need for liberals to run up here if Trump wins.
Trump is an Alter Boy compared to the assaultive Canadian PM.
 matyko
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/19/2016 9:36:38 AM

So you are ok with the bullying and physical assault by a Martial Arts trained younger man of un-assuming older men and women?
So no need for liberals to run up here if Trump wins.
Trump is an Alter Boy compared to the assaultive Canadian PM.

An elbow bump becomes "bullying and physical assault by a Martial Arts trained..." OMG, I thought you were smarter than that, apparently not. Someone wise posts on here - "you can't fix stupid" and he is correct. All three parties were idiots yesterday and an embarrassment to Canadians, they should all be reprimanded, docked pay and given a swift kick in the azz, inluding the woman with the fake injury....she would make hockey players proud with the fake out injury that gets a 5 minute penalty.

Some north of the 49th need to quit watching American news.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 56
Posted: 5/19/2016 9:53:44 AM
^^^^^ " she would make hockey players proud with the fake out injury that gets a 5 minute penalty. "

It also reminds me of that phase where people would get tapped from behind in their car and jump out holding their necks crying " whiplash ! " and then collect thousands from ICBC
 00Spy
Msg: 57
Posted: 5/19/2016 10:03:45 AM
Isn't that interesting so what did both of you have to say about Cory Lewandowsky the Trump Campaign manager last year after his dust up? Remember he was charged.

Funny how things change?

Today in Parliament, opposition members have called his apology insincere, called for him to receive Anger Management Training and suggested that his actions were criminal.
Going to be interesting to see where this leads.
 _babblefish
Msg: 58
Posted: 5/19/2016 10:27:13 AM

Isn't that interesting so what did both of you have to say about Cory Lewandowsky the Trump Campaign manager last year after his dust up? Remember he was charged.

Funny how things change?

there's no comparin' us to the other white meat supposedly running this continent

Make Dating Great Again !!!!
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2016 10:35:23 AM
About the Trudeau incident...It wouldn't have happened to begin with if they hadn't been blocking the man from stepping forward. Why is that ok and why isn't anyone mentioning that?
He hardly touched her. She's a drama queen, trying to make something big out of it because she can.
 00Spy
Msg: 60
Posted: 5/19/2016 10:35:36 AM
lol

I figured that would be your response.
Now we get to the truth.
Its all about ideology with the left.
If you are on the "right side" of the debate then all behaviour is excused.
Trump sounds like a misogynist - EVIL... Bill Clinton preys upon women - No Problem!
Trumps campaign advisor grabs someone - Hang Trump... PM Trudeau grabs a man elbows a woman - No Problem!

I love the hypocrisy of the left.
 ChaoticSphere
Msg: 61
Posted: 5/21/2016 7:03:32 PM
(at) The genteel lady from Florida

“Cut Hillary some slack”??? I can only quote that Canadian musical prodigy known as “Justin Beamer” and his timeless classic “What do you mean”? That there Hillary is as vicious as a herd of rabid chiggers riding roughshod across the promised land but I didn’t get out my karate and go all ninja like that handsome Prime Minister Trudeau did to that helpless woman. Y’all, that there was the preview for the next Karate Kid show at the cinema. The Cobra Kai fixin to cause a ruckus with Daniel-san (Rated NC-17).
 chinook1111
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/21/2016 7:37:06 PM
Really,Trumps manager tries to prevent an assault and here are the lefties defending Trudeau's actions.This is just the beginning of this tyrant.Raised in Westmount and zero class.
 deetristate
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/22/2016 7:14:04 AM
Hillary advisers need to advise her that going at Trump like Trump is just making her look bad. Yes. HER look bad. People already expect that from Trump. They want her to be "above" that. I guess that she is not.

I didn't think about that until you and 00 raised the similarity between the circumstances of the attack on Trump's campaign manager and Trudeau.

Interesting,

Can't wait for the attempts to distinguish them.
 Walts
Msg: 64
Posted: 5/22/2016 9:07:42 AM

Bullying???

Physical assault?????

What kind of bubble do you live in Spy?????

The young lady in question is now whining that her office is getting calls calling her a wimp. Whining. She and her " leader" should be ashamed of themselves trying to imitate soccer players. No worries though. She'll be claiming workman's comp soon. She'll be damaged for life with this one I'm sure.

Oh. By the way. She use to be a bartender in Montreal before she became whatever the phuck she is now. She probably got manhandled more in a hour, than she did during those 10 seconds of fame she is claiming.

Going to be interesting to see where this leads.

Only for the fools.
 matyko
Msg: 65
Posted: 5/22/2016 10:31:57 AM
Anyone who thinks the elbow to the tittie incident and the aftermath is anything more than grandstanding and high school drama is a fvcking fool.

I expect more from our Canadian political parties.

I do secretly hope that Clinton, during their first live debate, tells Trump to get fvcked (in those exact words) because no man has had them balls to do it. I know it won't happen but I have hope. The man is a pig.
 chinook1111
Msg: 66
Posted: 5/22/2016 10:52:53 AM
FCS,she was elbowed by a 6 foot plus man in the breast.Maybe if she was gay it would matter?Who can take any of the fake liberal poseurs seriously on any issue.They should publish the names of all the people that sent her offensive material.Liberals are lemmings.
 _babblefish
Msg: 67
Posted: 5/22/2016 11:11:22 AM
really? that's the best you can dig out of your stained drawers? . . a full on frontal assault to the chest. . . ffs

vs Harper and his strong-arm tactics in parliament making him Canada's control-freak-in-chief, where else was a govt. scientist forbidden to discuss the weather

they're all idiots
 LGL1975
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2016 11:21:54 AM
Liberal PM behaving like an immature playground bully. NDP whining. Conservative crook Mike Duffy trying to get back pay. What more do you expect from any of them? Anyone remember Chretien the "Shawinigan Strangler"?
 matyko
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/22/2016 12:24:29 PM
Oh Chinook Darlin, it was an accidental elbow in the tittie. Really? It not like he walked up to Mulcair and gave a good swift kick in the nuts. If you think the elbow was anymore than an unfortunate accident, you need glasses. And it's not like he elbowed a Conservative tittie...

And I agree with Babble, that control freak Harper had his entire caucus by the short hairs. The only time I heard Rona speak out loud was when the wheels touched down at EIA. No interviews with the press, no talkie out loud.

Again, ALL of them were an embarrassment this last week, th media sucked everything out of it like sucking the marrow from a bone. Pathetic all around. Move on...and smarten the hell up.
 00Spy
Msg: 70
Posted: 5/22/2016 12:56:03 PM
So let me get this straight if you were to drive drunk and you accidentally hit a pedestrian would you not be charged.
The Little Barista PM had no business crossing the floor and no business manhandling the opposition whip.
If he controls his temper no one gets elbowed.
If he had pulled that little stunt in any private business he would have been fired!
The only thing more pathetic was Mulcair screaming at him rather than dropping him with a right cross which is what he deserved.
 matyko
Msg: 71
Posted: 5/22/2016 4:04:18 PM
^^^ Do you just pull stuff out of your azz?

That gal who had her little titties bumped...this is her 15 minutes of fame. She should thank Trudeau as no one even knew her name and that she even existed until that incident. She should be sending him a thank you card. And did you notice little Steven hiding in the corner like a little scared boy, what a putz.

And private business and getting fired..WTF, do you know anything bout private business.?

As for Trudeau, he has another...4 years or close to it, a majority win ...remember? It should be interesting. I voted conservative but I'm not all that disappointed in the outcome really,Mir could have been worse as it was close there for awhile and I thought the NDP might get in. Then Harper lost the election with a couple weeks to go and the writing was on the all. That last 3 weeks killed Harper, he screwed himself and his party in the butt big time. Blame Harper.
 DessertTray
Msg: 72
Posted: 5/22/2016 8:38:19 PM
"Escape from Trump to Canada".
Please, PLEASE leave my country. Do it now! I need you to. You are not welcome. Wtf are you waiting for.

Goodbye!
 chinook1111
Msg: 73
Posted: 5/23/2016 5:28:47 AM
This is what Trudeau needs to smarten up,a good swift kick in the nutz .

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pervert-tried-to-grope-woman-lift-7846173
 Stellan77
Msg: 74
Posted: 5/23/2016 7:45:45 AM

"Escape from Trump to Canada".
Please, PLEASE leave my country. Do it now! I need you to. You are not welcome. Wtf are you waiting for.

Goodbye!

Are you talking about sending Trump to Canada?
 Maleman999
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/23/2016 7:50:00 AM
"Are you talking about sending Trump to Canada?"

He would be rejected at the border and sent back.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Maple Match: Escape from Trump to Canada