Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Holocaust survivor denied right to testify at nazi guard trial this w      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 126
Holocaust survivor denied right to testify at nazi guard trial this weekPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
^ You first.

Ahhh... I'm ****ing hilarious :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 127
Who's this hilarious guy?
Posted: 5/23/2016 3:38:54 AM
Clinton apparently didn't kill thousands in his missile strike, but the claim about wagging the dog is possible:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shifa_pharmaceutical_factory

Obama started A war in Iraq? Bush started THE war in Iraq over fraudulent WMD claims, declared "mission accomplished" and then fought an occupation. Obama did end it, and Bush had scheduled a troop pullout, but then there was this pesky ISIS group that rose up. but like I asked before, is it war if Congress doesn't declare it? B/c there's been a few.
 trasplantado
Msg: 128
Holocaust survivor denied right to testify at nazi guard trial this week
Posted: 5/23/2016 4:07:56 AM

Spy you act like an idiot to see if people will take your bait..

It is better to leave him alone. There is a reason why he chose his name because he is a zero to the left, useless and insignificant. In his ignorance he doubled down his stupidity by calling himself "double zero to the left." Anyone can google "cero a la izquierda" and find out for himself that he is just advertising his idiocy with that name.
 chinook1111
Msg: 129
Posted: 5/23/2016 8:30:57 AM
Nobody in Canada Googles stuff in Spanish.I would assume most of the U.S does not Google in Spanish.English is a universal language.

Maybe in old El Paso.Place was like Mexico forty years ago.
 00Spy
Msg: 130
Posted: 5/23/2016 10:25:09 AM
tran- wow a conspiracy theory on my name... I am flattered you took so much time.
I bet your brain hurt after that one.
Actually the truth is much more entertaining and less nefarious.
Think 1960's and CBS.
Terribly sorry that my facts get in the way of your ideology and excuses.
Let the man testify!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Holocaust survivor denied right to testify at nazi guard trial this week