Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > No Dinner      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whiterose0
Msg: 301
view profile
History
No DinnerPage 13 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)

It's my birthday tomorrow! Cake and a date and booze AND dumpster diving....color me there!

Boo, have a Wonderful Birthday!
 ssm508
Msg: 302
view profile
History
No Dinner
Posted: 8/1/2018 7:19:36 AM
Why should a man recovering surgery not date at all? He might be somewhat physically limited at the moment. But he's not completely crippled. He can still have drinks or lunch with someone. Also why should dating have to involve physical activities when it is hot. Plenty of other things people can do on a date. I never had a woman suggest talking a walk when it's 90 and humid outside.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 303
view profile
History
No Dinner
Posted: 8/1/2018 7:26:35 AM
You're very funny. Try asking the men here if they'd date a women as she's recovering from surgery No one wants to assume the limitations of someone they just met. That's what people do in the context of a loving relationship, when you care for someone.

If a woman can stand the heat, given she wants to do a walk, then he's not the right guy for her.
 MsMicki
Msg: 304
view profile
History
No Dinner
Posted: 8/1/2018 7:37:20 AM

Try asking the men here if they'd date a women as she's recovering from surgery No one wants to assume the limitations of someone they just met. That's what people do in the context of a loving relationship, when you care for someone.

Quit speaking for everyone....and say "I" don't want to...
because there are those of us that would be understanding and empathic to the situation...
 MsMicki
Msg: 305
view profile
History
No Dinner
Posted: 8/1/2018 7:39:27 AM
why won't the damn edit button work for me?!!

**Empathetic**
yes, I know how to spell...fingers just faster than brain this morning!!
 ssm508
Msg: 306
view profile
History
No Dinner
Posted: 8/1/2018 7:46:00 AM

You're very funny. Try asking the men here if they'd date a women as she's recovering from surgery No one wants to assume the limitations of someone they just met. That's what people do in the context of a loving relationship, when you care for someone.

I have dated women that had some type of physical ailment and/or surgery not that long before I had them. I wouldn't reject her just because she was using a walking boot, cast, crutches, or something else that was temporary

If a woman can stand the heat, given she wants to do a walk, then he's not the right guy for her.

Maybe so. But most people probably aren't going to take walks in the middle of the day when it's hot. They would take walks in the morning or later in the afternoon.
 cooldog65
Msg: 307
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/1/2018 8:09:55 AM
Happy Birthday Boo!
 CBGB77
Msg: 308
view profile
History
No Dinner horse is dead.
Posted: 8/1/2018 8:15:23 AM

Posted By: browneyesboo on 7/31/2018 9:35:53 PM
Subject: No Dinner horse is dead.
Message: It's my birthday tomorrow! Cake and a date and booze AND dumpster diving....color me there!

Happy Boo-th Day!
 LoveOnAShip
Msg: 309
No Dinner horse is dead.
Posted: 8/1/2018 10:57:32 AM
"Henry, you're as transparent as a pane of glass. You despise women that have self worth, because it interferes with you trying to get sex. You're a very sad old desperate man to make that disparaging comment. If you think it's gonna make women succumb to you by belittling them, think again. A woman with self worth will always have that, and you'll still be hard up, as usual. Make that semi-hard

Mustang, there is no bartering by using sex. That's only in your mind. If there was a barter system, you would be having sex, and Henry wouldn't be so desperate."

My brother married a woman who had sex with him too fast & has regretted it for a very long time.

Sex is for but a short time, but the fallout from sex is forever.

Glad to see there still are chest thumping Neanderthals out there...makes it all that much better for the modern men.
 MsMicki
Msg: 310
view profile
History
No Dinner horse is dead.
Posted: 8/1/2018 11:49:16 AM

LOAS:My brother married a woman who had sex with him too fast & has regretted it for a very long time.

Why did he regret it?
and why did he marry her if it was an issue?

NY58: You despise women that have self worth, because it interferes with you trying to get sex

What about all us women with a very high "self worth" that don't think sex is the prize for a man jumping through certain hoops???

Ya know.....sometimes....you just wanna Fuk!!
and sometimes....we meet someone that tickles our fancy and we choose to just do what we want to do...be damned with what anyone else thinks...
 sun___flower
Msg: 311
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/1/2018 12:19:55 PM
Spot
What can I bring to this little get together ladies? It sounds lovely!

Well, we have cake (Boo's birthday cake), cookies, coffee, and booze, so what about an appetizer/finger-food?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 312
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/1/2018 2:17:58 PM

Try asking the men here if they'd date a women as she's recovering from surgery...….

To be perfectly honest, I actually suspect, there are numerous men here, who...……... if given the opportunity, would be quite willing to meet numerous of the ladies here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,before surgery or afterwards.

Met my BF following several days in the hospital cardiac unit, post procedure. I had to walk somewhat slower than usual, and no cartwheels or jumping jacks allowed. It was tough but somehow we survived.!

Now on to more delightful subjects. Is it time to cut the cake yet?

Haffy Birfday, Boo! Wheeeeee! May you have many more!!!!!!!!!!!!

cooldog, that is one rockin party band you got there!

ohenry, the gentleman with the booze, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Spot, can you fix us up with some Jello shots?
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 313
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/1/2018 3:15:04 PM
Oh I see.....I’m over in another thread singing happy birthday to boo
....and the birthday party’s in here, cheers guys
 NewYorker58
Msg: 314
view profile
History
No Dinner horse is dead.
Posted: 8/1/2018 5:23:59 PM
Micki, I never said sex was as prize. It's just something I tend to reserve for after knowing someone so that I don't have regrets. There's no holding out, just have my own timeline that goes by how I feel about the guy. Everyone does what they're comfortable with, I hope.
 MsMicki
Msg: 315
view profile
History
No Dinner horse is dead.
Posted: 8/1/2018 7:24:04 PM
Welcome to the party Roxy!!
Someone pass me a Jello Shot!!

Everyone does what they're comfortable with, I hope/

then why try to make Henry look bad if he's just doing what he (and a lady that does sleep with him) are comfortable with??
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 316
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/1/2018 7:38:28 PM

I heard there will be cake. Will there be CAKE!?!

There will be beefcake....courtesy of yours truly. Happy Birthday, Boocephus!!

As for a man dating a woman who recently had surgery, if she still has functional holes and a libido, the man will still date her. Duuuuuh.

Well, we have cake (Boo's birthday cake), cookies, coffee, and booze, so what about an appetizer/finger-food?

Good to see you finally exposed yourself. ;)
 sun___flower
Msg: 317
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Beefcake
Posted: 8/1/2018 8:15:06 PM
DreamPig
There will be beefcake....courtesy of yours truly.

*swoons* Welcome back, Pig!!!

Good to see you finally exposed yourself. ;)

;-)
 sun_water
Msg: 318
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/1/2018 8:23:37 PM

Unless I'm at a beach or a swimming pool, I don't want to be outdoors any more than necessary on a hot day. Let alone do any physical activity and increase chances of a heat related illness.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 319
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/1/2018 8:25:21 PM

Micki, I never said sex was as prize.

You clearly did, indirectly. You said women are a prize because men pursue them. Men also pursue sex with women. Thus, by your rationale, the sex is a prize.

I heard there will be cake. Will there be CAKE!?!

"I'm here for cake and c0ck... and you're all out of cake!" I don't remember where that's from. Some old saying that came to mind when both sex & cake came up on the same page.
 MsMicki
Msg: 320
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/1/2018 9:21:33 PM

cake and c0ck

Now that's a birthday present!!

and I agree with NG...
NY, you have clearly said, repeatedly, that women are the prize...
and men must meet your numerous qualifications to get that prize...
and that pretty much equates to sex being a prize for meeting all those qualifications!!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 321
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/1/2018 9:30:34 PM
I don't have to disparage Henry, he does that himself. He's got one foot on a 🍌but still pretends he's the man. I had an old coot like him that asked me to dance, probably thinking like Henry that it's his gateway to touching someone younger and attractive. He actually looked surprised when I said no, I'm sitting that dance out (you old unattractive lumpy looking fvck). Then he's got the audacity to question my getting up to dance with others. Old fvcks still think if a woman is available, she's available for him.

Sun water, the statement was really about a man being able to keep up. Ssm made it to include a hot day. I've done plenty of hikes on hot days, with and without a backpack. I do start out early in the day, and choose hikes with shrubbery to hike under, but you eventually end up hiking at the hottest part of the day. At that point, I like to be headed downhill.

Micki, I have more to offer than sex, and quality men realize that. You think men fight over whores, they don't. You think men put themselves out for whores, they don't.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 322
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/1/2018 9:43:29 PM
Women are the prize, men chase them with desperation ;)
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 323
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 5:58:44 AM

Women are the prize, men chase them with desperation ;)

You and the other delusional women here can cling to this load of crap until the day you die, but the men who won't tolerate that bullshit will continue to send you all right back to reality.

"Chase"? This implies resistance. No man worth a shit will tolerate this garbage, either. He will make his interest known and expect her to actually respond. If she doesn't? Next.

You want to talk about desperation? Desperation is one trying to endlessly sell themselves as something they're not, especially when no one is buying it.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 324
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 6:05:45 AM
Not really. It's just a fact.
Chase:
An act of pursuing someone or something.
Notice how men are the ones messaging women en masse, not the other way around.

You want to talk about desperation? Desperation is one trying to endlessly sell themselves as something they're not, especially when no one is buying it.

Naww I don't know what you're referring to with that one.
 MsMicki
Msg: 325
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 6:06:09 AM

Micki, I have more to offer than sex, and quality men realize that. You think men fight over whores, they don't. You think men put themselves out for whores, they don't.

Pfffft! We all have more to offer than sex....and quality men also realize that having sex doesn't distract from those qualities.

and you do realize....you just called half the women here whores.....right?
to that I say a big FU...
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > No Dinner