Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > No Dinner      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 326
view profile
History
Boo-rthday BooPage 14 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)

Micki, I have more to offer than sex, and quality men realize that. You think men fight over whores, they don't. You think men put themselves out for whores, they don't.

Pfffft! We all have more to offer than sex....and quality men also realize that having sex doesn't distract from those qualities.

and you do realize....you just called half the women here whores.....right?
to that I say a big FU...
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 327
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 6:26:34 AM

Not really. It's just a fact.
Chase:
An act of pursuing someone or something.

With a man who is worth a shit, it is as simple as making his interest known.

Notice how men are the ones messaging women en masse, not the other way around.

So, is that what makes a woman a "prize"? Desperate men fawning over her??

Naww I don't know what you're referring to with that one.

Allow me to elaborate. One can sit there and yap all god damn day and night about what a high value "prize" they are, it doesn't mean they are. Clear enough??
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 328
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 6:30:42 AM

So, is that what makes a woman a "prize"? Desperate men fawning over her??

Basically yeah. You don't really see women chasing after men. Men are the ones that chase women and
let their interest be known.
Women don't usually pursue men initially to show interest.

That is still chasing, essentially.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 329
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 6:44:21 AM

Please consult a dictionary. One making their interest known does not mean "to seek in a persistent manner over a long period".

Bottom line - get this "prize" nonsense out of your heads. The most desirable men aren't going to put up with that silly shit.
 sun_water
Msg: 330
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 7:06:09 AM

Sun water, the statement was really about a man being able to keep up. Ssm made it to include a hot day.

I'm aware of the context of the conversation. A woman said she takes walks on a first date to test a man's physical conditioning and to see if they are active and like being outdoors. SSM simply said a man not wanting to take a walk on a date doesn't mean he is out of shape. A hot day was 1 example. A person that is recovering from surgery or a physical injury is another example.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 331
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 7:12:45 AM
Thank you all for my birthday wishes!
Best gift ever...look who's back!

PS...had an awesome day with my girlies...and there
was cake and booze!

whiterose0
Msg: 332
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 8:23:38 AM
Glad to hear you had a nice birthday, Boo.

Then by your line of reasoning, a woman who flirts with a man by holding his gaze and smiling at him is chasing after him. Right?
 cooldog65
Msg: 333
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 8:38:05 AM

Thank you all for my birthday wishes!

You were queen for a day...

https://youtu.be/M47gzfcB9bg

Best gift ever...look who's back!

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that he had returned on your birthday...

PS...had an awesome day with my girlies...and there
was cake and booze!

SiennaBear2
Msg: 334
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 10:44:27 AM

Then by your line of reasoning, a woman who flirts with a man by holding his gaze and smiling at him is chasing after him. Right?

If he did not show any interest in her already, then yes indeed.
If he did though then she is just reciprocating his interest/chase.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 335
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 10:50:46 AM

Please consult a dictionary. One making their interest known does not mean "to seek in a persistent manner over a long period".
Bottom line - get this "prize" nonsense out of your heads. The most desirable men aren't going to put up with that silly shit.

Still chasing because men are the chasers usually.
I do not chase men lol.
The most desirable men act like men and chase a women and treat her like she is a valuable prize, not whine that women aren't prizes ;)
 whiterose0
Msg: 336
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 10:51:18 AM

If he did not show any interest in her already, then yes indeed.
If he did though then she is just reciprocating his interest/chase.

I disagree. Sending nonverbal signals to someone else to make them aware that you noticed them is not chasing. I suppose if I smiled at another woman in an elevator, you'd think I was chasing her, too?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 337
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 10:57:49 AM
No you specifically said flirt, don't try and twist things when it's you who said flirt.
I don't know where you are trying to take this but my definition was clear and it's pretty obvious what chasing is.
Showing initial interest and persueing a person.
 whiterose0
Msg: 338
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 11:00:25 AM
^^^^ Obviously, we have different definitions of what pursuing is. I don't think nonverbal flirting is pursuing. Now maybe if I winked at him, that could be construed as hitting on him, but not chasing.
 MsMicki
Msg: 339
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 11:06:14 AM
Showing interest is not chasing...
Repeatedly asking someone out ... constant texting/calling...that is chasing.
 TomásIasan
Msg: 340
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 11:15:47 AM
^Which is against the law here she has one opportunity a yes means you can proceed anything less you back your shit away. Ladies are wondering what is going on cause only 1/3 of the males are willing to risk it. That is your metoo# doing it's work enjoy the no chase no more ladies.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 341
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 12:51:52 PM

^Which is against the law here she has one opportunity a yes means you can proceed anything less you back your shit away. Ladies are wondering what is going on cause only 1/3 of the males are willing to risk it. That is your metoo# doing it's work enjoy the no chase no more ladies.

What are you talking about?
Do you not know the difference between chasing a woman and harassing her and backing away when a woman shows no interest
or tells you no? So now men won't approach women because of #metoo?

I get approached by men...apparently they didn't get your memo.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 342
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 1:13:12 PM

Showing interest is not chasing...
Repeatedly asking someone out ... constant texting/calling...that is chasing.

She knows this, but she would rather hang on for dear life to her own custom-made definitions than admit she's wrong.

The most desirable men act like men and chase a women and treat her like she is a valuable prize, not whine that women aren't prizes ;)

Your definition of most desirable man doesn't mean jack shit in the real world. Again, you delusional women with Disney goggles on just can't seem to understand that a man with options isn't going to cave in to your chicken shit demands of being pedestalized and engaging in cat and mouse crap as a way to capture your interest.

Give me one logical reason why he would when he can replace your ass in a nanosecond?
 TomásIasan
Msg: 343
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 3:59:10 PM
@Boo oh I know the line not to cross why would you think I was in the 2/3 who are unsure? Do I look like I don't know some women don't even know that's why they have 2500 phone calls a year unsubstantiated because no crime was committed they just were in it to cause problems. That is your fvcking problem you think negative thoughts on everyone and look for problems where there isn't any I am not the one with the fvcking dating problems.

And apparently your fvcking Canadian either.
 MsMicki
Msg: 344
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 4:07:35 PM
^^^ do you need some help getting your panties out of a twist ...or what?
 TomásIasan
Msg: 345
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 6:08:41 PM
You go out on a date you and you decide to end it saying your leaving. The male is saying no stay were having a great time I know your tired you can sleep later. Lets keep spending time together now.

Or

Your leaving the guy says okay, you trade numbers 5 minutes later you get a message telling you how a great time they had hope to see you soon. Next morning another text how are you, later on in the day a phone call to ask you out but your busy. They just add you on facebook now their calling, texting and all over your facebook stalking. Your just loving this chase all to bits it's so cute until it's no longer cute.

You can probably think back on the emotions you felt about it and realize that it didn't feel all that great. Nowhere did you get emotions like, "Wow, this is wonderful!" Instead, all you feel while chasing are feelings of:

Confusion
Uncertainty
Panic
Fear
Loss
Need
Desperation

These are a deep, dark hole of bad emotions that drive you into feeling worse about yourself, and doing things very wrong with a girl from the point of being attractive.

Chasing is very unattractive to women unless you can tell me which of those qualities that you cause is desirable to you and I will support your bullshit of women should be chased.

Lets here how you prefer scenario 2 and you like the chase.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 346
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 7:31:13 PM
Yeah I don't know what he's talking about. And I'm not Canadian whatever that means, nor do I have dating problems and I'm not negative. What day is it?

Oh look. ...a chicken!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 347
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 7:34:17 PM
Ok Boo, WHY did the chicken cross the road?
 sun___flower
Msg: 348
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 7:46:19 PM
To get to the liquor cart?
 ohenryx
Msg: 349
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 7:49:38 PM

NewYorker58
I had an old coot like him that asked me to dance, probably thinking like Henry that it's his gateway to touching someone younger and attractive.

Some of the women I dance with are younger, some are older. Some are attractive, some aren’t. We have a rule in our Meetup group – everybody dances. (Exception for someone with a cast, but then I have seen women show up in a cast and dance anyway!) I have said before, more than once – most of the time I am dancing with women who asked me, not vice versa. There is always a shortage of men at these affairs.

NewYorker58
You think men fight over whores, they don't. You think men put themselves out for whores, they don't.

You gotta get over this whole “whore” thing. A whore, by definition, is a prostitute. And there is a very old joke which covers this quite well: You don’t pay her for the sex, you pay her to leave afterwards.

So no, absolutely not, men do not fight over prostitutes, and they do not put themselves out for prostitutes. They just pay them to leave afterwards. Got it now? Good.

I quit fighting over women more than 30 years ago. I will, still to this day, put myself out for a woman, the right woman. She has to be attractive, and I don’t think you make the grade. And she has to be good company, fun to be around, and I know damn well you don’t make the grade on that front.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 350
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/2/2018 7:57:06 PM
"Old coot like him"?? Yeah, that 7 year age difference is a real generation gap.

(shaking my f*cking head)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > No Dinner