Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > No Dinner      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 351
Boo-rthday BooPage 15 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)

LOL good one, I already have a boyfriend

This somehow disqualifies you from answering a hypothetical question? Or were you just looking for a reason to announce you have a boyfriend for the umpteenth time?
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 352
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/3/2018 4:35:10 AM
msg #349:
Ok Boo, WHY did the chicken cross the road?

Raising hand, waving madly, I know, I know<<<

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To show the raccoons how

hahahahah
(Taking a bow)
 MsMicki
Msg: 353
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/3/2018 4:55:32 AM

Ok Boo, WHY did the chicken cross the road?

because she was a whore!!
It's all about that c*ck!!
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 354
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/3/2018 5:22:01 AM

This somehow disqualifies you from answering a hypothetical question? Or were you just looking for a reason to announce you have a boyfriend for the umpteenth time?

I have a boyfriend so the question is irrelevant, is it not?
Sure if I was single it may be relevant but I'm not ;)
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 355
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/3/2018 6:08:35 AM
Well, genius, by that logic, a profile on a dating site and participating on a dating forum should be "irrelevant", too.

SiennaBear2
Msg: 356
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/3/2018 6:18:10 AM

Well, genius, by that logic, a profile on a dating site and participating on a dating forum should be "irrelevant", too.

That is why my profile is hidden duh.
So I can post in here without being harassed by suitors lol.
 ssm508
Msg: 357
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/3/2018 6:29:22 AM

I'm aware of the context of the conversation. A woman said she takes walks on a first date to test a man's physical conditioning and to see if they are active and like being outdoors. SSM simply said a man not wanting to take a walk on a date doesn't mean he is out of shape. A hot day was 1 example. A person that is recovering from surgery or a physical injury is another example.

Thank you. If I failed a woman's "test" because I didn't want to take a walk in certain situations, then so be it. We simply aren't a match.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 358
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/3/2018 6:34:34 AM

because she was a whore!!
It's all about that c*ck!!

Hahahahaha!
And she walked backwards because she was a stupid whore!
 LoveOnAShip
Msg: 359
Boo-rthday Boo
Posted: 8/3/2018 7:00:40 AM
There was a man who just got out of the army.

He was really horny and only had $5, so he went to a whore house.

He told the women, ''Gimme anything you got.''

So then he is having sex with this women and says ''Gosh, you're really rough inside.''

She says ''Hold on.'' and she goes to the bathroom.

10 minutes later she comes back and they start to do it again.

He says ''Now you're really smooth. What happened?''

She says, ''I picked off all the scabs.''
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 360
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Beefcake
Posted: 8/3/2018 7:20:04 AM
POYD:
There will be beefcake....courtesy of yours truly.

Sun Flower:
*swoons* Welcome back, Pig!!!

SHDP

Same Hair, Different People
 LoveOnAShip
Msg: 361
Boo-rthday Beefcake
Posted: 8/3/2018 7:31:31 AM
"Same Hair"

Walk on the Wild Side

Lou Reed

Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.

Candy came from out on the island,
In the backroom she was everybody's darling,
But she never lost her head
Even when she was giving head
She sayes, hey baby, take a walk on the wild side
Said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side

And the colored girls go,
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Little Joe never once gave it away
Everybody had to pay and pay
A hustle here and a hustle there
New York City is the place where they said:
Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
I said hey Joe, take a walk on the wild side

Sugar Plum Fairy came and hit the streets
Lookin' for soul food and a place to eat
Went to the Apollo
You should have seen him go, go, go
They said, hey Sugar, take a walk on the wild side
I said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side, alright, huh

Jackie is just speeding away
Thought she was James Dean for a day
Then I guess she had to crash
Valium would have helped that bash
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
I said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side

And the colored girls say
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 362
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Beefcake
Posted: 8/3/2018 10:32:03 AM

I'm aware of the context of the conversation. A woman said she takes walks on a first date to test a man's physical conditioning and to see if they are active and like being outdoors. SSM simply said a man not wanting to take a walk on a date doesn't mean he is out of shape. A hot day was 1 example. A person that is recovering from surgery or a physical injury is another example.

Thank you. If I failed a woman's "test" because I didn't want to take a walk in certain situations, then so be it. We simply aren't a match.

That would be exactly right. I wouldn't be the one for him either.

BTW: I would never ask a guy to take a walk if I knew he had just had surgery. (Or for any other logical reason).And I wouldn't ever go for a short, casual walk in the middle of a really hot day, when we are both dressed for a meet.

Btw: what's y'all's idea of a "Hot" day?

Because, remember, I'm from Texas.

I guess the birthday party is still raving on. But looks like it's devolved into a drunken brawl.

What happened to the Pig? Did he leave in a huff? Take the refreshments with him?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 363
view profile
History
Boo-rthday Beefcake
Posted: 8/3/2018 11:19:46 AM
For me, hot is relative to what I'm doing and when & where I'm doing it. I've been seeing 90° days recently that were more like 80° NY degrees, because I don't get humidity like NY. I can hike on a 80° day here, if I start out early in the morning, and do a trail with coverage or on a cloudy day. Generally speaking, 90°+ degrees in WA is getting hot. 95°+ is hot.

I see Mustang is gone, and aprilikeswhiteroses, so one democrat, and one republican. I'm sure everyone will be back soon enough. I don't know why anyone bothers getting others deleted, since everyone can create a profile and come back, plus with so few people here, why do that?
 sun___flower
Msg: 364
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/3/2018 3:41:33 PM
SS4544Spd
SHDP

Same Hair, Different People

Hee!
 ssm508
Msg: 365
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/3/2018 6:08:17 PM

BTW: I would never ask a guy to take a walk if I knew he had just had surgery. (Or for any other logical reason).And I wouldn't ever go for a short, casual walk in the middle of a really hot day, when we are both dressed for a meet.

Fair enough.

Btw: what's y'all's idea of a "Hot" day?

Over 90 or maybe over 80 on a humid day. It would probably feel like 90 degrees with the heat index.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 366
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/3/2018 7:37:43 PM
^^^^where do you live🌞?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 367
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/4/2018 12:38:14 AM
I just noticed your comment, Henry:

"I will, still to this day, put myself out for a woman, the right woman. She has to be attractive, and I don’t think you make the grade. And she has to be good company, fun to be around, and I know damn well you don’t make the grade on that front.

My response, I'll wear that like a badge of honor, since you're attracted to women that let themselves be used like sperm buckets, and you're old. Probably older than your stated age, like all the other old men lying about their age on pof.
 MsMicki
Msg: 368
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/4/2018 6:11:11 AM

since you're attracted to women that let themselves be used like sperm buckets

there you go again...being a judgemental b!tch about women you have no clue about....
it must really suck to be you... what a sad, lonely existance you must live to have to belittle other women to feel better about yourself....
 whiterose0
Msg: 369
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/4/2018 7:15:12 AM
Better a sperm bucket than a cobweb bucket. I just don't see any reason to put down women (or men) who enjoy sex.
 siisaa
Msg: 370
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/4/2018 10:59:47 AM
^ not necessarily. Just because a person has a lot of sex, especially if it's with people they barely know, doesn't mean they actually enjoy sex. There are many people with broken self-esteem who use sex as a means to gain validation or acceptance. Having sex with a bunch of people indiscriminately is not healthy - physically or emotionally. As far as being a sperm bucket or cobweb bucket, I'd opt for neither. The only man I'd willingly be a cum dumpster for is my actual boyfriend or husband.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 371
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/4/2018 11:18:07 AM
We're talking about people who have sex on a date or outside of a relationship. No one said anything about having sex with a "bunch " of people. The one using the term sperm bucket apparently takes the high road. How come it's those types that use the classless derogatory terms I wonder.

I've never called anyone a sperm bucket.
 whiterose0
Msg: 372
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/4/2018 11:32:31 AM

not necessarily. Just because a person has a lot of sex, especially if it's with people they barely know, doesn't mean they actually enjoy sex. There are many people with broken self-esteem who use sex as a means to gain validation or acceptance. Having sex with a bunch of people indiscriminately is not healthy - physically or emotionally.

I'm not refuting those facts - however, NewYorker is aiming her personal attacks toward older people in her peer group with healthy self-esteem and sexual desires. She has also included those of us women involved in long-term relationships in her personal attacks.

If we are still having sex, it's because we enjoy having sex. Period. We aren't doing it to gain validation or acceptance, because we already have those things.

As far as being a sperm bucket or cobweb bucket, I'd opt for neither. The only man I'd willingly be a cum dumpster for is my actual boyfriend or husband.

I'd opt for neither as well, but if someone wants to apply a derogatory term to having sex, unlike a cobweb bucket, at least a sperm bucket is using that part of the female anatomy for the purpose it was actually designed for.
 from site to sight
Msg: 373
SHDP
Posted: 8/4/2018 12:16:50 PM
Is that what people are referring to when they are talking about things in their bucket list?
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 374
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/4/2018 12:23:15 PM
cum dumpster, cum bucket, sperm bucket???
Who comes up with these 'I'm so clever and funny' terms for women?
No woman I've ever known has thought of herself as any kind of 'bucket' or 'dumpster' for anybody or anything.
Really leaves a bad taste when people resort to such filthy stupid name calling.
;-(
 MsMicki
Msg: 375
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/4/2018 1:05:38 PM

Is that what people are referring to when they are talking about things in their bucket list?

**snort** now that was funny!!

and I agree....I don't have sex for "validation"...or any other emotional insecurity...
I have sex....because I enjoy intimacy, passion, touching, kissing, communicating with our bodies...and the orgasms- those are a nice perk too!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > No Dinner