Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > No Dinner      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 374
view profile
History
SHDPPage 16 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
cum dumpster, cum bucket, sperm bucket???
Who comes up with these 'I'm so clever and funny' terms for women?
No woman I've ever known has thought of herself as any kind of 'bucket' or 'dumpster' for anybody or anything.
Really leaves a bad taste when people resort to such filthy stupid name calling.
;-(
 MsMicki
Msg: 375
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/4/2018 1:05:38 PM

Is that what people are referring to when they are talking about things in their bucket list?

**snort** now that was funny!!

and I agree....I don't have sex for "validation"...or any other emotional insecurity...
I have sex....because I enjoy intimacy, passion, touching, kissing, communicating with our bodies...and the orgasms- those are a nice perk too!
 sun_water
Msg: 376
SHDP
Posted: 8/4/2018 2:20:30 PM
Plenty of middle ground between only having sex in a relationship and being promiscuous. I don't have casual sex that often. But when I did, I enjoyed it. Had nothing to do with seeking validation or acceptance.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 377
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/4/2018 2:26:15 PM
There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza,
There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, a hole.
So fix it dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry,
So fix it dear Henry, dear Henry, fix it.
With what should I fix it, dear Liza, dear Liza,
With what should I fix it, dear Liza, with what?

( Sorry Sir Henry, I couldn't resist! LOL)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 378
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/4/2018 4:02:43 PM
I'm not calling anyone a sperm bucket, and I didn't coin the term sperm bucket. I picked it up from one of the men here. Maybe the person will come forward and own it. So that's male thinking about how they use women.

A sperm bucket is someone that's in a relationship where they're used primarily for sex. He'll do as little as possible in a relationship to sustain it. The realization could come when the guy cheats on his wife when she's pregnant or after she gives birth at times when her pregnancy may not permit her to have sex. Or maybe the guy cheats when either his partner or himself are out of town on a work-related trip, because those relationships are predicated on sex and not caring for their partner. Likewise, some women look at men as sperm donors, only good for supplying sex to have children.

Kathy Lee Gifford said her father really loved her mother, because as a child, she saw him come from behind her to caress her mom frontally. Look who she stayed with after he publicly humiliated her and cheated on her. She caused much of her humiliation by standing by him when he said he didn't cheat.
 MsMicki
Msg: 379
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/4/2018 4:57:34 PM
NY58
since you're attracted to women that let themselves be used like sperm buckets,

Same derogatory meaning....and about women you have no clue about...

and we all know what it means....don't need you to try and make up a meaning...

and wtf does Kathy Lee have to do with this??? you calling her one too?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 380
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 8/5/2018 5:48:55 AM

………….?? you calling her one too?

By the same token let's NOT forget Melania Trump! Come on now, don't be shy!
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 381
view profile
History
No Dinner
Posted: 8/5/2018 8:31:06 AM

No I'd expect her to meet me for a drink or a beer. But if I am going to be dipping in my wallet down the road, she better be frying up some grub in the kitchen.

One would be paying a lot more at my house than just for half of two meals at a cheapie, casual family restaurant. I don't send dinner invoices, I don't date cheapskates, I don't open my wallet for cheapskates, and I don't expend the effort to serve a cheapskate in my home. If I want a beer, I'll have a better one at home, by myself.

There's no reason why you couldn't find a woman who'd be willing to dip into her wallet, as well. There are plenty of them out there.

They lack self-awareness. If they want to date a cheapskate like that, they no right to whine when the middle-scamp starts moving in on her without so much as offering anything toward everyday household expenses.
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 382
view profile
History
No Dinner horse is dead.
Posted: 8/5/2018 8:36:38 AM

What about all us women with a very high "self worth" that don't think sex is the prize for a man jumping through certain hoops???

Some will jump as far as a cup of Dunkin Sludge for sex and a seat on a park bench with missing slates and bird shit all over it. Some people get to bypass the coffee for a quickie bootie call.

The hoops, the solid relationship, and the loving love-making are worth the chase.
 ssm508
Msg: 383
view profile
History
No Dinner
Posted: 8/5/2018 9:16:22 AM

One would be paying a lot more at my house than just for half of two meals at a cheapie, casual family restaurant. I don't send dinner invoices, I don't date cheapskates, I don't open my wallet for cheapskates, and I don't expend the effort to serve a cheapskate in my home. If I want a beer, I'll have a better one at home, by myself.

Perhaps he would also invite a woman to his place and cook for her if/when it turns into a serious relationship or he would offer to contribute when she invites him to her place. Perhaps a man prefers the first few dates to be casual and inexpensive. But would treat a woman to more expensive dates if/when it turns into a serious relationship. Can't automatically assume that he is a "cheapskate".
 LBJfan600
Msg: 384
view profile
History
No Dinner
Posted: 8/26/2018 8:28:43 PM
amen, dinner dates as first dates are a bad idea I can tell you there are plenty of women on here just using the date as a way to get fed with no intention of actually dating you
 NewYorker58
Msg: 385
view profile
History
No Dinner
Posted: 8/26/2018 9:11:47 PM
^^^^Your statement is making me hungry. Where are you taking me for dinner? Better yet, I know a great steakhouse!☺
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 386
view profile
History
No Dinner
Posted: 8/27/2018 12:12:50 PM
msg#386:
No Dinner
Message: amen, dinner dates as first dates are a bad idea I can tell you there are plenty of women on here just using the date as a way to get fed with no intention of actually dating you

Sometimes I don't feel like making dinner for myself, but really want something good to eat. I forget that I can just log onto POF, pick some nice looking dude, chat him up some, suggest that I'm available for dating (right now cuz I'm ravenous!)and have a great meal (he pays!) without the least notion of ever seeing the guy again.

Silly me. What was I thinking!?!
 browneyesboo
Msg: 387
view profile
History
No Dinner
Posted: 8/27/2018 1:07:46 PM
^^^^I know...right?
Nothing more enjoyable than a free meal with someone you don't like and
you'll never see again. A plus if you get him to take you shopping afterwards
for something to wear on your next free dinna!

Now that I think on it, I think I'll hit up someone for a free dinner tonight!
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 388
view profile
History
No Dinner
Posted: 8/27/2018 1:29:39 PM
^^^^It’s a blessing and a curse ladies
I’d be a super skinny size if it wasn’t for all these men and their free dinners.
 newstart1949
Msg: 389
view profile
History
No Dinner
Posted: 9/6/2018 3:03:16 PM
Hey then there is the guy who avoids paying the bill, even when you suggest doing dutch treat..
Yea it happened...Only once.
 Seki1949
Msg: 390
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 9/7/2018 7:31:37 PM
Functional vagina - Per square inch, the most expensive real estate in the world.
 Seki1949
Msg: 391
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 9/7/2018 7:39:18 PM
Functional vagina - Per square inch, the most expensive real estate in the world.
 TomásIasan
Msg: 392
view profile
History
Sneated
Posted: 9/7/2018 11:18:50 PM
Was pretty sure I said it happens so often surprised they don't have a name for it yet, well they went and started one they could have called it something else instead they take somewhat of a term we use in golf or referring to that is awesome and killed the word.

Sweet-neat = sneat Yours was sneat by mine was sneater bragging rights sort of thing now it's a going to be cringe feeling if they say it. SMH
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 393
view profile
History
SHDP
Posted: 9/8/2018 4:49:50 AM
What the heck is a functional vagina lol
 Clear_River
Msg: 394
view profile
History
No Dinner
Posted: 9/8/2018 9:06:35 AM
I made the mistake of going for dinner with the first guy I met on here. I didn't really want to but he was gently persistent (should have listened to my gut). Two hours I'll never get back...

Drinks or coffee is totally sufficient for a first date, for me anyway!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > No Dinner