Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Girl That Knows What She Wants Review Me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 call_me_tater
Msg: 49
Girl That Knows What She Wants Review Me?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Just so you know, you look like a man in that photo you chose to be your only pic.

To be fair, since you claim to be completely honest, you need to include that you don't work and never will, won't learn to drive, that you expect your man to have a good job, car, and that he will pay for everything and support you forever.
In return, you will keep his house clean and order takeout.
 VikingHoosier
Msg: 50
Girl That Knows What She Wants Review Me?
Posted: 8/24/2016 5:51:44 AM
Hide your profile. In case anyone finds your hidden profile, change your about me to "I found someone" (how's that for shortening your profile!) Changed your headline to "I Found Someone".

Hiding is the best strategy when you find someone and are focusing on the one person. This benefits everyone: you, other girls, other guys. Other girls benefit because you won't show up in searches, so if you don't show up on a page of matches, one girl who would be pushed to the next page is now on the viewed page. Other guys benefit because they see more profiles who might actually be looking for someone.

Currently your about me sounds like you're actively soliciting contact.

Reducing your number of photos to one was a good move. Many people don't send a message if there's only one photo.

Removing the links was good. When you had the links, someone might find your videos and like they way you sound, smile, laugh, etc. Now there's no extra way for you to appeal to people.
 blackbeauty744
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2016 3:17:56 PM
I think you should take a break from online dating.
 ScooterSB
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2016 5:21:10 PM
From reading your other post I'm a little confused as to if you are a music journalist or not. If a friend is telling you not to put something beacuse it's not true, then you should really take that advice.

If you struggle with photographs (I think the glasses on is the best and should be your main) I would suggest a photoshoot with a professional photographer in a studio. It may see expensive but if you see it as an investment in a potential new relationship then it's got to be worth it.
 call_me_tater
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/4/2016 7:47:51 AM
Nataly hasn't revived her review for more advice, so not sure why you guys are commenting?
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2016 8:08:35 AM
^
Tater, actually she did, believe it or not! Nataly started a new thread on profile reviews either yesterday or the day before. Ouija (spelling?) posted back that only one review thread per profile and for her to bump up her original review request (this thread). The thread Nataly started a day or two ago seems to be deleted.

BUT! If anyone reads this young woman's posting history it clearly shows she asks for guidance and then has a temper tantrum if she doesn't like the responses.
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2017 11:31:05 AM
Nat.... you know the forum rules. One profile request per person.

Bumping this up^^^^^^^

This is in response to Nat starting a new profile review request thread today... January 21, 2017
 Forums_only
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/21/2017 12:04:27 PM
The need to publicly declare your virginity is truly jaw-dropping astounding. This can only do 1 of 3 things:
- wave a red flag at the pervs who will try and get one over on you (no matter you write to the contrary)
- scare off guys that don't want the pressure of being 'your first'
- cause any sane guy to run screaming from someone who is so completely oblivious as to what should be discreet, private conversation material. What else would you feel the need to announce!? omg....

Similarly, if you go on and on about being asked all the time if you're a dude, guys are going to wonder what other guys are seeing that they're not. Why put that image in someone's mind? Normal guys don't ask those questions until/unless they have some reason to doubt it.

My original post/msg 13 still stands. If you are adamant about presenting yourself this way, good for you.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/21/2017 12:13:34 PM
"Similarly, if you go on and on about being asked all the time if you're a dude, guys are going to wonder what other guys are seeing that they're not. Why put that image in someone's mind? "

Exactly
I could write about how I'm balding and how some women find it completely unappealing OR I just allow women to see for themselves and decide whether or not they're ok with it.

Emphasis your positive points ONLY
 Ouija2025
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/21/2017 6:34:05 PM
it is awful, you have asked countless times
still awful
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/22/2017 2:40:22 AM

I was born premature weighing only 1lbs 2oz, so I was born early and not on time as an average person would be born, I have had a lot of health issues since birth to growing up, so that is why my appearance may not be like the average person's nowadays.

This is a weak excuse for your appearance (unlikely it has anything to do with it), and only serves to make the reader think you are disabled and/or subject to ongoing "health issues," I.e. you are sickly.

Who wants to be stuck with that?
 Bondageboi
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2017 7:00:13 AM
OMG Natalie you are getting so much bad advice in here, it's not even funny.

Your profile is better than the profiles of 98.9% of the idiots criticizing you in here.
Listening to some of this misguided (and even flat out disingenuous) advice can only harm your chances.

I like how you share who you really are. (A strong, honest beautiful woman that acknowledges her flaws (we are all flawed) with virtuous principles, who is super unique, quirky and imaginative & knows what she wants and deserves.)

Be proud and hold your head high, don't change for anyone, and you will find someone who loves you and accepts you just the way you are.

Please leave it just the way it is, with lots of detailed info, and to heck with all these lonely and clueless haters. Above all, BE YOURSELF. Don't apologize to anyone for this.

Hang in there and you will find love someday for sure. You deserve it!

Aussiebythebay
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2017 3:48:49 PM
^^^ You're a poisonous snake young fella.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Girl That Knows What She Wants Review Me?