Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump Mocks the Disabled / How can you vote for this guy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DessertTray
Msg: 97
Trump Mocks the Disabled / How can you vote for this guy?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
^^^ I guess a comment such as that went completely over your lame head, but I'm not surprised in the least.
I don't get banned again and again and again and come back just to spite people I don't know from Adam because they have a different opinion.
To some that could be construed as the epitome of psychotic.
 memtoo
Msg: 98
Trump Mocks the Disabled / How can you vote for this guy?
Posted: 6/14/2016 6:50:09 PM
Well given your Dreadful personality as established by your two posts above, my guess is you have in fact been repeatedly banned. Regardless, you are a hypocritical a-hole with no life, those who live in glass houses..
 aj17225
Msg: 99
Posted: 6/14/2016 6:54:00 PM
memtoo, are you supporting bama's post about accusing two posters that they are the ones calling for a ban of her? Just curious as to what you feel is your opinion on a poster accusing one or both posters trying to ban someone.
 LGL1975
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2016 5:25:27 AM
Donald Trump is a neoconservative. The racism is just an act to win over right wing voters.

America needs a republican strongman who can start more wars. Hillary and Obama can't do it because the controlled left would go off the rails if a liberal president started a war. You need a republican who will have the support of right wingers who love war.

Trump's racism also makes him a good scapegoat. Instead of opposing Trump for being a neoconservative who wants to start wars and torture people the left is taking exception to his comments about Mexicans and liberal journalists.

The same trick worked with George Bush. Most liberals accepted the explanation that Bush is a brain damaged coke head who likes killing brown people and wanted Iraq's oil for his family business. The emphasis on Bush's moral and intellectual failures meant the left was unable to organize an effective antiwar movement and purge the democratic party of warmongers.
 memtoo
Msg: 103
b/c he really sounds like the guy they want to have a beer with
Posted: 6/15/2016 5:44:08 AM
I take no position on who banned who AJ, my ire is directed against the a hole not minding his own business. It is sad that people are repeatedly banned by tight*** who try to control dialogue on here. There had never been an excuse for that behavior...but I thought off topics was pretty immune from banning and perpetrated by thin skinned women on the dating sights.
 memtoo
Msg: 104
b/c he really sounds like the guy they want to have a beer with
Posted: 6/15/2016 1:01:05 PM
Ken Burns eviscerates Trump. Watch the video. All true. I expect that 521 is going to eventually agree that she no longer can support the man:

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/ken-burns-takes-down-donald-trump-at-stanford-commencement/

At any rate. . . . this is going to be fun. If Trump actually gets the nomination, he is going to be taken down again and again and they are going to dig more stuff up on him day after day.
 DessertTray
Msg: 105
Posted: 6/15/2016 1:11:29 PM

my guess is you have in fact been repeatedly banned.

As I said about your continuing blame of Trump for the shooting in Orlando, seems as if you are imagining enough for all us here combined. Imagine away, and good luck with your delusional and name calling so called life.
 memtoo
Msg: 106
Posted: 6/15/2016 1:26:45 PM
^^^^ i said Trump could have been a catalyst and I stand by that Statement. That piece of garbage could have easily set an already angry and mentally ill man off. Are you a Trump supporter? they are getting fewer and fewer.
 aj17225
Msg: 107
Posted: 6/15/2016 6:35:01 PM
Trump a catalyst in the Orlando killings? This killer was a radical islamic supporter. Whether I support Trump or not, he had zilch to do with what happened. Why do people always want to sidestep what is really going on and then play the blame game against someone they can't stand. Now we have liberals who say these killings had nothing to do with ISIS. Whether people hate or like Trump, the Republicans are going to score very high in who will keep the US safer. I have no problem with certain gun control but to not see that this was a terrorist attack is being naive and burying ones head in the sand.
 chinook1111
Msg: 108
Posted: 6/15/2016 6:41:03 PM
@memtoo
So the solution is some kind and soothing words for people looking to ISIS for radical inspiration?

How about a YouTube channel where you do some groveling and sympathising with their angry feelings and claim this is normal given the lifestyle of the decadent west?Can you think of something to offer them?Maybe some virgins?
 softwinds45
Msg: 109
Trump Mocks ALL because he is a dick.
Posted: 6/15/2016 10:24:55 PM
I don't know how radicalized this fellow was. It seems he spent most of his American childhood and teen years , those important learning years, playing American video games, going to American schools, going to Chucky Cheese and Pizza Hut, Disney world and probably at one point had a little woodie over Brittany Spiers (or Breiber, depending on the day). So your homegrown somehow twisted and changed his path. Why? Didn't want to be gay, guilt, shame, wants to be macho, maybe a few hundred folks said it him "I don't know you, don't want to know you because you are a Muslim and you shouldn't be a,lowed here". Gotta love a warm welcome. How much hate can you here from Americans before you leave , stand your ground or snap.

I see a few hundred founding fathers, a few old statesmen rolling in their graves. I think Jesus is ebarrassed too
and is muttering , Donald, WTF.
 memtoo
Msg: 110
Posted: 6/16/2016 5:15:11 AM
That is the problem southwinds, you have a Grifter selling hate and many buying it. Who knows what it did to this guy's psyche. We know he never acted out until the dawn of Donald the Grifter. Same in California.
 chinook1111
Msg: 111
Posted: 6/16/2016 5:40:33 AM
@memtoo
This will be a big job for Trump cleaning up after the previous 16 years.

All the foolish moves that created the mess in Iraq,Syria,Libya etc.

And let us not mention North Korea.

For starters the U.S could stop with the games in Syria playing faves with various radical armed groups.

Play straight with Saudi Arabia maybe?

Haha,basically the U.S is in the closet when it comes to their foreign policy.Time to come out.
 memtoo
Msg: 112
Posted: 6/16/2016 7:42:59 AM
Yep lots of mistakes, but a fraud and grifter is hardly the man to make things better. What positive qualities does this guy bring to the table? He is ignorant, mentally lazy, devisive, classless, and the only thing that matters to him is himself. So this is not a referendum on the past but on Donald the Grifter.
 Maleman999
Msg: 113
Posted: 6/16/2016 8:21:27 AM
If Trump is acting like an angry crazy man in public, it makes me wonder how his wife tolerates him-unless he's a really good actor. I doubt he can flick a switch and become Mr. Wonderful Compassionate Man when he walks away from the podium. Is all of that money really worth it, and feels she can buy happiness?
 memtoo
Msg: 114
Posted: 6/16/2016 8:28:44 AM
^^^^^ Well what do you think. Donald the Grifter is in my opinion a fat, orange looking, ugly man, inside and out. Have no idea how smart his wife is but she is a looker and far younger than her husband. So its really hard to figure out why she is with him. Let me think..... its not his looks. its not his personality...its not his wonderful opinion about women....... wonder what it could be?
 _babblefish
Msg: 115
Posted: 6/16/2016 4:55:57 PM

You can say that Trump could have been a catalyst but you'd be wrong. The terrorist was a radicalized Muslim who pledged allegiance to ISIS. ISIS in turn praised his actions. This much is known. You would be more correct to ascribe yet another terrorist attack on our soil to Obama's unwillingness to implement a coherent strategy to fight Muslim extremism. Instead he sees right-wing extremism as a greater threat within our borders and trots out the same old strawman argument about how "not all Muslims are extremists." He was right on que however with his gun control argument, no doubt in part to deflect from his inability(or unwillingness) to deal with the Islamic problem that continues to worsen.

what straw man argument other than yours? after Sandy Hook, y'all weeped as a nation and vowed; "never again"

there have been 998 mass shooting gun deaths since that massacre, i know, but do you know how many were attributed to peoples of the muslim faith vs home grown bat shit non muslim 'mericans?

apparently to y'all it's a god given right, but my suggestion of a strategy is diminishing the BANG BANGS and less cheeto jesus for prez drivel
 memtoo
Msg: 116
Posted: 6/17/2016 12:03:18 PM
Dump trump at the convention is looking more and more likely. The problem is that if Trump is dumped, the Repubs might actually have a chance on winning the whitehouse and the next few seats on the supreme court.
 memtoo
Msg: 117
Posted: 6/17/2016 3:09:57 PM
http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2016/06/17/anybody-trump-rnc-delegates-seeking-stop-trump-convention/

reaking: “Anybody But Trump”: RNC Delegates Seek To Stop Trump At The Convention
Posted at 12:33 pm on June 17, 2016 by Neil Stevens

It's one thing when Erick Erickson or Hugh Hewitt ask the Republican National Committee delegates to find some way of saving the party by stopping Donald Trump from getting its nomination.

It's another when the Republican National Committee delegates themselves start engineering a way to nominate "Anybody but Trump." And that's what's happening.

Donald Trump

The Washington Post has talked to delegates who are part of a group of "dozens" who are looking to save the party by stopping Trump.

“This literally is an ‘Anybody but Trump’ movement,” said Kendal Unruh, a Republican delegate from Colorado who is leading the campaign. “Nobody has any idea who is going to step in and be the nominee, but we’re not worried about that. We’re just doing that job to make sure that he’s not the face of our party.”

The fresh wave of anti-Trump organizing comes as a growing number of Republicans have signaled that they will not support Trump for president. In addition, House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.), who is slated to chair the Republican National Convention next month in Cleveland, said in remarks released Friday that House Republicans should “follow their conscience” on whether to support Trump.
This fresh wave also comes as Donald Trump is plummeting in the polls, crashing against Hillary Clinton in a few weeks. On May 27, when he first made his "Mexican judge" comments, it was a one point race. Before he opened his mouth and made comments widely perceived as being openly racist, Clinton was only ahead 43.8-42.8. Since then, that's become a five point lead. It's that bad, and the party can see it:
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump Mocks the Disabled / How can you vote for this guy?